- » Fried Spinach Ball
Fried Spinach Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried spinach ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried spinach ball recipes.
Fried Pork Balls And Spinach
Fried porkballs are a common snack and Stir Fried Deep Fried Porkballs And Spinach is one which renders it a difference. One thing you will have to remember while cooking this Stir Fried Deep Fried Porkballs And Spinach is not to fry too many at a time. You... - 34.1138
French Fried Spinach Balls
Combine chopped spinach, melted butter, salt, pepper, 1 well-beaten egg, bread crumbs, onion, cheese, and allspice and mix well.
Allow to stand 10 minutes, then make into balls.
Combine the other egg with the 1/2 cup water and beat until well blended.
Roll... - 38.1301
1) Dry the spinach thoroughly with tea towel, cho[p finely, if mixing by hand.
2) In a food processor, blend the spinach with rest of the ingredients, except the frying oil, until a smooth ball of dough is formed.
3) Knead the dough... - 46.772
Crispy Spinach Parcels
To prepare the dough - melt butter, add to the flour and knead, adding as much water as you need, into a ball.
For the stuffing - Saute onions and pinenuts in olive oil.
Add spinach and sumak powder.
Season with salt and pepper.
Roll the dough into thin... - 38.0713
1. Sieve flour and add spinach puree, water, fat and salt to prepare a medium stiff dough. Knead well. Set aside for at least half an hour.
2. Divide the dough into even sized balls.
3. Roll out puris evenly with a 10 cm. diameter approximately.
4. Fry puris... - 34.0328
Take a vessel, mix all the ingredients well and knead using curd and little water to make soft dough.keep aside for 1/2 to 1 hr. Make lemon size ball and roll it and prepare like chapathi. Heat the griddle and roast the rolled stuff. Serve with any raita,... - 12.106
Spinach And Mushroom Croquettes
Place wok over medium-high heat.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter has melted, add onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
Stir-fry until vegetables are limp and all liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes).
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
When butter has... - 45.6789