- » Fried Sole
Fried Sole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried sole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried sole recipes.
How To Cook Pan Fried Filet Of Sole Fish
Try this lightly breaded pan fried filet of sole recipe. I talk about my favorite filet to use which is petrale sole. If that's too expensive (varies in price during the year) try Dover sole as my second choice or even try Tilapia. - 134.899
Beer Battered Fried Sole
The beer battered fried sole is going to be an culinary extravaganza for your taste buds. The beer adds on exclusivity to the sole fillets. You can use other fish too, instead of sole. Try this on a weekend afternoon to serve your seafood lover friends. They... - 123.444
Fillets Of Sole With Green Grapes
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Fillets of Sole with Green Grapes - my all time family favorite. This Fillets of Sole with Green Grapes is so easy, but is equally... - 50.4109
Sole Fillets Toledo
Melt the butter in a pan and lightly fry the onion and pepper without browning.
Remove the vegetables from the pan and put them in a casserole or ovenproof dish that will fit easily into the pressure cooker.
Stir the rice into remaining fat in the pan and... - 48.1601
Sole In Banana Leaf
Season fillets with salt to taste.
Process coconut, chili peppers, coriander, caraway seed, mint leaves and garlic through food grinder.
Add cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt and sugar.
Coat fillets with paste.
Cut banana leaves into pieces large enough to wrap around... - 45.7175
Fried Fillets Of Dover Sole And Garnish
This Fried Fillets Of Dover Sole And Garnish is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Fried Fillets Of Dover Sole And Garnish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 45.4756
Fried Scallops, Shrimp, And Sole
Eating just one is not possible for any one is my claim for this recipe of Fried Scallops, Shrimp, And Sole. It is an European specialty, eaten as a Main Dish. If you love this Fried Scallops, Shrimp, And Sole recipe, do share it with your friends. - 45.4283
Heat butter in saucepan.
Add flour and mix; cook 2 minutes over low heat.
Whisk in milk and season; continue cooking 5 minutes.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Stir in fish and gelatine.
Mix egg yolk with cream and incorporate.
Stir in parsley, lemon juice and... - 44.3836
Beer Batter Fried Sole
1) Thaw frozen fish and dry with paper towels.
2) Halve the fish lengthwise.
3) In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, and seasonings.
4) Add beer with eggs and 2 tablespoons oil.
5) Stir the mixture on dry ingredients. Stir till... - 43.289
Sole With Black Butter And Capers
1) Using a knife, cut the fillet in half lengthwise.
2) Dredge the slices lightly with flour.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter and vegetable oil.
4) Lightly fry the fillets for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until they are firm and golden. Remove... - 42.796
Goujons Of Sole With Tartar Sauce
1) Cut the sole fillets in half and then slice into thin strips.
2) Season flour and coat the fish.
3) Beat eggs, mix in olive oil, dip the fish in the mixture and then roll over breadcrumbs.
4) Keep the marinated fish in the... - 42.257
Wrapped Sole In Green Coat With Vermouth Sauce
Fry the fish bones in a saucepan with olive oil over a medium heat.
Add shallots and bay leaf, and cover fish bones with water.
Allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the foam while cooking.
Sauce Strain fish stock and reduce by half.
Add cream and simmer... - 42.2018
Fried Sole Fillets
Fried Sole Fillets is easy to make fish recipe. Fried Sole Fillets gets its taste from fish mixed with flour and eggs, coated with breadcrumbs. Fried Sole Fillets is liked by many people across the world. - 41.2702
Chinese Ginger Sole
Wash fillets, pat dry.
Beat together egg yolks, beer, 5 tablespoons of the cornstarch, and salt.
Dip fish in egg mixture, then in bread crumbs, coating thoroughly.
Heat vegetable oil to 375° and fry fillets until browned on both sides.
Keep fish hot in... - 41.205
Fillets Of Sole A La Panetiere
Trim the sole fillets, flatten, fold over once and dip into the seasoned flour.
Melt half the butter in a frying pan.
Add the mushrooms and fry until soft.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cream.
Return to very low heat and cook for a few minutes... - 40.5768
1. Sliver almonds. Melt 1 tbsp butter, add slivered almonds and stir continuously. Add salt and keep aside.
2. Mildly dust fillets with seasoned flour, heat 4 tbsp butter, add the fillets and allow it to turn brown on all the four... - 39.6182
Mexican Style Sole With Almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Place the almonds on a baking sheet and bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until toasted. Remove the almonds and set aside. Reduce the oven temperature to 250°.
2. Sprinkle the fish with the salt and pepper. Break the eggs into a... - 39.4944
Fried Sole And Mushrooms
1. Tell the fishmonger to remove of the fish from both sides.
2. Use scissor and trim the fins. Roll the fish in seasoned flour and shake off the extra seasoning on the top.
3. In a frying pan, heat the butter and add the fish. Cook for... - 39.0839
Fillets Of Dover Sole With Sorrel And Herbs
1. Wash the sole
2. Season the sold with salt, pepper, and lemon juice
3. Season the fish
4. Melt the butter in the pan
5. Add the sole and fry gently on one sides for 1-2 minutes or till done
6. Add the chopped herbs before you turn over the... - 38.8706
Fillet Of Pomfret Or Sole Orly
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a basin. Add yolk of egg, oil and water and mix to a smooth batter. Leave aside for half an hour.
2. Clean, fillet, and skin fish. Wash thoroughly in cold water.
3. Prepare a marinade with the given ingredients.
4.... - 38.7402
Pan Fried Sole Meuniere
1) Dredge the sole fillets in beaten egg and coat thoroughly with the seasoned flour.
2) In a skillet, fry the sole fillets in 1 oz butter and oil until golden brown.
3) Transfer the fillets to a serving platter and keep warm.
4) In the same pan, heat... - 38.3722
Fillet Of Sole A La Walnut
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In cold water, wash the fish and gently pat dry.
3) In a flat glass baking dish, arrange the fish fillets.
4) Over the fillets, squeeze the juice of 1 lemon evenly.
5) Turn the fish over and then on top,... - 37.1777
Sole With Banana
1. Mix the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese together, then season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the sole into wide strips across the width of the fillet.
3. Coat with the flour, then the beaten egg, then the breadcrumbs and cheese. If necessary repeat the... - 35.8186
Filets De Sole Meuniere
Skin the sole fillets carefully and pat them dry with paper towels.
Roll the fillets in the seasoned flour.
Melt half the butter in a frying pan.
Add the fillets and fry for 2 to 3 minutes over moderate heat, shaking the pan to keep the fish from... - 35.3855
Enjoy this Sole Amandine - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 34.6004
Best Pan Fried Crispy Sole
1. Arrange fish on a plate. In a small bowl, stir together lemon juice and 2 tablespoons water. Drizzle mixture over fish. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper and let stand 15 minutes.
2. In a shallow bowl, beat together egg and 1/4 cup water.... - 31.8825
Oven Fried Sizzling Sole
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Have ready 4 metal or heat proof ceramic platters, each large enough to hold 1 fish flat; or 1 or 2 platters large enough to hold fish flat and slightly apart.
Place in oven; preheat oven to 500° if using metal, 450° if using... - 31.6696
1. Pat the fish fillets dry with paper toweling. Combine the salt, pepper and flour in a large bowl. Dip the fillets in the seasoned flour to coat.
2. Melt the butter with the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat until the oil is very hot but... - 31.4865
Deep Fried Fillets Of Sole
These Deep Fried Fillets of Sole are irresistible ! These crispy golden brownfish fritters make irresistible appetizers, complements or snacks. Serve them up with some savory sauces. Your suggestions for these Deep Fried Fillets of Sole are welcome. - 30.9084
Filet Of Sole Amandine
Season filets with salt, pepper and paprika. Dredge in flour.
Heat butter and oil in large frying pan over high heat. Add fish and cook 2 minutes. Turn filets over and continue cooking 2 minutes. Transfer fish to heated serving platter.
Add almonds, parsley... - 28.7384
Goujons Of Sole
1 Cut the fillets into small strips, 5 cm (2 in) long and 5 mm (1/4 in) thick.
Roll them in the seasoned flour and shake off the excess.
Dip them in the egg and roll them in the breadcrumbs.
2 Heat the oil to 190Â°C, 375Â°E Fry the goujons for 1-2... - 28.5404
Sole Meuniere With Orange
Sprinkle the sole with salt and pepper and then with flour to coat it lightly.
Heat half the butter in a pan and fry the fillets until lightly browned.
Place on a hot dish.
Arrange slices of orange on each, the orange being very carefully peeled and as much... - 28.1927
Wash and skin the soles, cut off vhe fins, and dry well.
Add a liberal seasoning of salt and pepper to the flour.
Coat the fish with seasoned flour, then brush over with egg, and coat with fine breadcrumbs.
Lower the fish carefully into the hot fat and fry... - 27.3952
Fried Sole Recipes By Category