- » Fried Snapper
Fried Snapper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried snapper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried snapper recipes.
Hawaiian Pink Snapper With Passion Fruit
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a day trip to the beautiful Hawaiian Islands with an incredible macadamia nut crusted Opakapaka (pink snapper) with passion fruit sauce. An island favorite and a seafood lover's dream! Aloha! - 96.709
Curacao Style Snapper
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, celebrates the beautiful island of Curacao with her luscious Curacao Style Snapper! Delicious, simple and perfect for a mid-week meal or a special occasion. Bon bini (welcome to) Curacao! - 88.7793
Red Snapper Veracruz
To handle fresh chili, cover your hands with rubber or plastic gloves; after handling, do not touch your face or eyes.
Cut jalapeflo chili into thin slivers; discard seeds.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium saucepan or skillet.
Add onion and garlic; saute... - 44.3007
Yucatan Red Snapper
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion begins to brown (about 10 minutes).
Stir in sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and tomatoes.
Increase heat to high and cook, stirring, until mixture is... - 43.2571
Roast Whole Snapper With Peppers And Fried Garlic
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In a large bowl, combine the onion, minced garlic, peppers, potatoes, herbs, black pepper, salt, and 1/2 cup of the olive oil; mix well.
Transfer the vegetable mixture to a shallow baking dish large enough to accommodate the fish and... - 42.0625
Rinse fish well.
Rub with a little salt and lime juice.
Make 3 or 4 diagonal incisions in fillets and place them on a double layer of aluminum foil.
Heat vegetable oil in a heavy frying pan.
When oil is hot, add chilies or sambal oelek, garlic and... - 41.7266
Thai Style Fried Snapper
1) Rinse the snapper well and remove excess moisture using a kitchen towel.
2) Allow the snapper to marinate in fish sauce for half an hour, pat dry and dredge with cornflour.
3) Remove the seeds from the peppers.
4) Now make peppers and onions... - 41.0264
Pan Blackened Red Snapper
1. In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, wine, and lime juice. Place the fillets, flesh-side down, in the marinade. Let marinate at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Reserving the marinade, remove the fish and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle the... - 38.7569
Potato Crusted Red Snapper
In a shallow plate, stir together the potatoes, Parmesan, parsley, and salt.
In a separate bowl, stir together the egg and milk.
Dip the fish first in the egg mixture, then in the potato mixture, pressing it in until the fish is well coated on both sides.
In... - 38.7248
Red Snapper In Pineapple Citrus Escabeche
• Twist off crown from pineapple. Cut pineapple in half lengthwise. Refrigerate one half for later use. Cut remaining half in half. Core and skin fruit. Coarsely chop fruit; set aside.
• Season fish with salt and black pepper.
• Fry fish in large,... - 38.7117
Pecan Crusted Snapper With Scallions
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the scallions, pecans, and bread crumbs. In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. In a third shallow bowl, blend the egg and milk.
2. Dredge the fish in the flour mixture, then in the egg, and finally in the... - 38.0715
Snapper And Shrimp
Preheat oven to 150°F (70°C).
Dredge red snapper in flour.
Heat oil in large frying pan and add filets.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes each side, depending on size, over medium-high heat.
Season when turning filets over.
Remove filets from pan and keep hot in... - 38.0544
Red Snapper With Toasted Almonds
1. In a large ungreased skillet, toast the almonds over medium heat, shaking frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. Remove the almonds from the pan and set aside.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Lightly dredge the snapper... - 37.73
Red Snapper With Spicy Orange Sauce
1 Cut each fish fillet in half to make 4 equal servings.
2 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Dredge the fish lightly with the seasoned flour.
3 In a large skillet, preferably nonstick, warm the oil... - 37.3638
Red Snapper With Spicy Orange Sauce
1. Cut each fish fillet in half to make 4 equal servings.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Dredge the fish lightly in the seasoned flour.
3. In a large skillet, preferably nonstick, warm the... - 37.1311
Corn Fried Snapper With Spicy Pineapple Salsa
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornmeal, parsley (if using), cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat the egg white. Dip the fish in the egg white and then in the cornmeal mixture.
2. In a large nonstick... - 36.8503
Cut the fillets into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and coat the fish in the batter and fry in olive oil.
Let drain and cool.
Mix wine, olive oil and vinegar, dash of mustard, salt and pepper, sliced onion rings, gherkins (about 4 slices), olives, capers and juice... - 34.234
Deep-fried Red Snapper
Roll snapper in flour.
Combine egg and milk; beat well.
Dip red snapper in egg mixture.
Combine crumbs and salt; coat red snapper with bread crumbs.
Fry in large skillet in deep hot fat for 15 minutes. - 32.0104
Combine egg, milk and salt; dip fillets into egg mixture.
Coat with crumbs.
Place in shallow buttered baking dish; dot with butter.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. - 31.6576
Southern Pan-fried Snapper
Cut snapper into serving pieces.
Heat shortening in frypan over medium heat.
Mix salt and cornmeal; roll snapper in cornmeal mixture.
Place in skillet; fry for 3 minutes or until delicately browned. - 27.1778
"Cut snapper into 3/4-inch slices.
Combine beer and enough pancake mix to make batter.
Dip snapper into batter; fry in deep fat until browned.
" - 24.9238
Fried Snapper Recipes By Category