- » Fried Scampi
Fried Scampi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried scampi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried scampi recipes.
1) Combine together the shrimp, eggs, 1.4 cup of flour, salt, pepper, juice of 1 lemon, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon parsley and drops of both Tabasco and Worcestershire sauces. Mix well and blend to form a batter.
2) With the... - 45.3374
Deep Fried Scampi
1. Place scampi in a colander and rinse under cold water.
2. Drain and pat dry on paper toweling. Set aside.
3. To make the batter for the scampi, into a bowl, sieve together the flour and salt.
4. Make a well in the center of the flour... - 41.5944
Wash prawns in cold water.
Remove tiny legs, peel off shells, and devein prawns.
Rinse in cold water, then pat dry with absorbent paper.
Put only as many prawns in fat as will float uncrowded one layer deep.
Fry 3 to 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
Drain... - 41.0816
Separate the frozen prawns or dry the fresh prawns.
To make the batter sift the flour, add the egg and milk gradually, giving a smooth thick batter.
Dip each prawn in the batter and lower into really hot fat.
Cook fairly quickly until golden... - 37.593
Put the egg yolk mixture on one plate and the bread crumbs on another.
Dip each shrimp first in the egg yolk mixture and then in the bread crumbs, coating them all over.
Repeat the process to give them a double coating.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Put... - 33.223
These Fried Scampi are simply irresistible ! I love this amazing fried seafood ! Try this Fried Scampi and let me know if you like it ! - 31.9531
Scampi On Spit
This Scampi on Pitt tastes fantastic ! These irresisitbly seasoned fried shrimp are my favorite! Try this Scampi on Pitt for your next meal and let me know if you like them ! - 31.1269
Outrageous Oven Scampi
1. Place oven rack in upper third of oven and heat oven to 400°F.
2. Slowly melt butter with garlic in a small saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in oil. When cool to the touch, stir 2 tablespoons garlic mixture into shrimp, then transfer shrimp... - 27.8194