- » Fried Sausage
Fried Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried sausage recipes.
Egg Sausage Omelette
Cooking a simple egg omelette is the simplest recipe on earth, which even a beginner can prepare. If you want to make it unique and exotic, you might add different ingredients or herbs or spices to make it more attractive and filling. Go through this video... - 120.225
Quick And Easy Mexican-style Sausage And Eggs Breakfast Wrap
If you are looking for a quick, easy, tasty and portable breakfast dish that are just as delicious at the table or on the run, this is it. Enjoy a hearty morning meal with Betty's delicious Mexican-style sausage and eggs breakfast wrap. Follow the... - 117.008
Korean Food: Fried Mini Sausages And Veggies (소세지 야채볶음)
1. On a chopping board, place the mini sausage links score them on both sides and chop them into bite-sized pieces.
2. In a pan, heat oil and add the sausages and veggies and fry for about 5 minutes on medium-high, or until the onions are almost... - 112.191
Spicy Sausage Bites
If you are craving for some tasty snacks at this moment, then this is the perfect recipe to try out. These spicy sausage bites are so yummy, that you better prepare these in large quantity. Use them in sandwich or serve over salad or simply dip in hot sauce,... - 102.41
Leek Bacon Chili Dog
Crave for a nice juicy hot dog? Steve gets going a nice hot dog spruced up with leeks and bacon! Yummy is not the word for this yummy scrummy roll! See the video for more on this recipe! - 86.7274
Sausage And Egg Pancake Burrito
Pancake burrito !!! These can be a special surprise package. This outstanding video makes breakfast burritos with a filling made from sausages, eggs and cheese but rolled in a pancake. This is simply superb. Just go for it and astonish everyone at the... - 83.445
Bangers & Mash With Onion Sauce
One of the British classics, sausage and mash is the ultimate comfort food for a cold gloomy day. Try this quick and easy recipe complete with delicious onion sauce to go with the bangers and potatoes. - 69.5927
Filipino Pork Sausage
How about making some sausages at home? Yup, its easy as you think it is with this Filipino recipe in hand! Cured for a day and fried and its ready! See the video for more on this flavorful dish. - 65.1698
Sausage Balls With Noodles
Divide the sausage meat into twelve small balls and roll them in a little seasoned flour.
Fry gently in the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker until just brown.
Remove the meat and fry the onions until just transparent, then stir in the tomatoes and their... - 48.6258
Sausage Filled Wontons
These sausage filled wontons are made with roll sausage filling. The wonton filling is prepared with crumbled sausage cooked with onions and comboned with american and cream cheese with dried herbs for flavor. Filled in wonton wrappers, they are fried to a... - 47.9378
All American Egg Rolls
1) In a frying pan,heat oil to moderate-high, about 350 degrees.
2) Mix together garlic, mayonnaise, cheese, and mustard in a blender until a mixture of smooth consistency forms.
3) Scrape the mixture from the blender.
4) Cut each Polish sausage into... - 46.9906
Fried Devil Dogs
1 In a bowl, beat egg slightly.
2 Add in milk and melted Crisco.
3 In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt, baking powder, and seasonings.
4 Combine with the egg mixture, beating well.
5 Cut the frankfurters into 1-inch pieces.
6 Roll in the... - 45.0152
Indiana Farm Sausage
1 In a deep bowl, add the pork, onions, sage, parsley, thyme, basil, marjoram, chili powder, pepper flakes and ground red pepper, garlic, salt and black pepper.
2 Using both the hands, knead vigorously.
3 Beat with a wooden spoon until the... - 44.6083
Chicken And Sausage Pizzaiola
With fork tines pierce sausages in several places.
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Cook over low heat, turning frequently, until brown on all sides.
Remove sausages to a paper towel; reserve.
Pour off all but about 3 tablespoons fat... - 44.5109
1. In a work bowl,
2. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
3. Cover bowl and refrigerate until required.
4. Divide mixture into equal portions.
5. Wet your hands with water to make shaping easy.
6. Shape lamb mixture into 2 inch... - 43.7435
Veal And Sausage Meatballs
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, combine the veal, sausage, Italian bread, eggs, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, nutmeg, and pepper and pulse with an on-off motion just until well blended, or mix by hand.
Do not... - 43.6662
Sausage-centered Hamburger Rolls
Mix meat, apple, onion, egg and seasonings.
Divide mixture into 10 equal parts.
Mold each part around a sausage link, sealing ends.
Brown meat rolls in large skillet over medium heat.
Remove meat rolls.
Pour all but 2 tablespoons fat from skillet.
Stir flour... - 43.3434
Sausage And Mash
1 Peel or scrape the potatoes.
2 Cut them in to half, if too large.
3 Wash thoroughly.
4 In a pan, put the potatoes.
5 Add in water, just enough to cover the potatoes.
6 Add in 1 teaspoon salt and put them on stove to cook... - 42.6049
1. Take a saucepan and fry separated sausages in heated fat for 10 to 15 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
2. Boil the potatoes and mash with lots of seasonings.
3. Take a bowl with mashed potatoes and add the butter, parsley and... - 42.4729
Andouille Fried Rice
Got some left over rice? Then make a bayou rice southern style, which has flavors of the sausage, peppers and some shallots! An easy recipe video shared! - 41.9599
Eggplants Filled With Sausage Jambalaya
In a small bowl combine well the bread crumbs and the Parmesan.
In a heavy saucepan combine the rice, 2 cups water, and salt to taste, bring the water to a boil, and cook the rice, covered, over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the water is absorbed... - 41.6177
Spanish Omelette Picnic Loaf
With a long serrated knife, cut bread in half horizontally.
Partially hollow centers of halves, leaving a 1-inch-thick shell.
Brush cut surfaces with about 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Reassemble loaf, wrap in foil, and keep warm in a 300° oven while preparing... - 41.5678
French Fried Sausage Pizza
About 1 hour before serving:
1. Start heating oven to 450Â°F.
2. Cover bottom of 14-inch Baklava pan with French fries. For edge, cut French fries into 1 1/2-inch pieces and stand up, cut side down, around edge of pan.
3. Bake about 20 minutes to defrost... - 41.5111
1. In a Dutch oven brown sausage. Remove and drain on paper towels.
2. Reserve 1 tablespoon in Dutch oven and drain the rest.
3. Add onion to the dripping and saute for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Add sausage, cabbage, and water.
5. Cook covered over low heat... - 41.2871
Algerian Scrambled Eggs With Sausage And Green Peppers
In a small dish, mix the cayenne, cumin and salt together.
In a large, heavy frying pan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
When the oil is hot, add the sausage and fry, turning from time to time, for 4 minutes or until the slices are evenly browned... - 41.2464
Sausage And Apple Snack
1. Take a bowl and mix parsley, curry powder, herbs and seasoning along with the sausage meat.
2. Shape the mixture into 6 patties.
3. Take a pan and heat butter in it.
4. Fry the patties giving 5 minutes for each side after coating them with flour.
5.... - 41.1322
Upside Down Sausage Corn Bread
Fry sausages until partially cooked just to remove excess fat.
Arrange in a lightly greased 8-inch-square bake pan.
Sift dry ingredients together into a bowl.
Stir in a well-combined mixture of egg, milk, shortening, banana.
Beat until smooth, approximately 1... - 40.8864
Shape sausage into 3/4-inch meatballs.
In wok stir-fry sausage meatballs on all sides over medium-high heat till brown.
Remove from wok, reserving drippings in wok.
Add pork or lamb pieces to wok; stir-fry over medium-high heat till meat is lightly... - 40.5985
Herbed Turkey Sausage Patties
1. In a small bowl, combine the egg with the herbs and seasonings.
2. In a larger bowl add the ground turkey and then blend the egg mixture into it. You can use your hand to mix it thoroughly.
3. Divide the mixture into equal portions then shape into... - 40.5244
Sausage & Vegetable Patties
Insert metal blade.
Following directions, chop onion and transfer to a large mixing bowl; then chop bell pepper and add to bowl.
Place carrot in work bowl; process, using on-off pulses, until chopped.
Add to mixing bowl.
Finely chop parsley; add to mixing... - 39.8755
Wonton Noodle Appetizer
1) Thinly slice the onion and shred the cheese.
2) In a skillet, crumble sausage and cook over medium heat.
3) When sausage has partially cooked, mash the meat with the back of a fork to make smaller pieces.
4) Continue cooking until... - 39.7307
Sausage And Cheese Kebabs
Drain and slice the pimientos.
Halve the green pepper and discard the core and seeds.
Cut the flesh into cubes.
Cut the sausage into 1/2-inch cubes and sprinkle with the pepper and mustard.
Cut the cheese into cubes the same size as the sausage.
On each piece... - 39.705
Sausages In Onion Sauce
Cut sausage into 6 or 8 pieces and fry slowly in hot dripping, turning to lightly brown all sides.
Lift sausages from the pan and add the onions.
Stir-fry until they turn yellow, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in the mustard and flour, then slowly... - 39.5609
Home Made Breakfast Sausage
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it. Mix well.
2) Shape them into small cakes.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Fry the cakes until they turn brown.
5) Serve them along with eggs for breakfast. - 39.4263
Easy Sausage Scrapple
1.In a saucepan, place the sausage and fry it until the meat is cooked properly
2.Once the sausages are cooked properly then drain them on an absorbent paper
3.In a saucepan, containing boiling water, combine the next 4 ingredeints and place it... - 39.4093
Chick Peas With Garlic Sausage
Wash chick-peas; place in large Dutch oven.
Cover with cold water; soak overnight.
Next day bring chick-peas to boil.
Reduce heat to simmer; cook 2 hours or until tender, but still retain their shape.
Prick sausage with fork.
Place in shallow skillet; cover... - 39.324
1. Remove the rinds from bacon and dice it. This can be done easily with kitchen scissors.
2. Wash and skin tomatoes. Cut it into small pieces.
3. In a pan, take little boiling water. Add salt to it and cook frozen peas in it.
4. Drain the... - 39.2914
Sunday Sausage Breakfast
Set the sauce to simmer gently first of all, since it will take the longest to cook.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and empty the chopped tomatoes, salt and pepper into it.
Simmer, stirring often, until enough water has evaporated for it to take on a thickish... - 38.5814
Sausage And Mash
1. Using a knife, skin potatoes; keep them in cold salted water in a pan. Allow it to come to a boil and simmer over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, until soft.
2. Using a fork prick the sausages well. Keep in a frying pan. Gradually heat to ooze out... - 38.416
Chicken With Sausage And Peppers
? Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and sausages. Season and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
? Cover pan and continue cooking sausages about 8 minutes, depending on thickness. Remove from pan... - 38.3989
Grind the meats using the coarse blade.
Mix all ingredients together and stuff into sausage casings.
To cook, place in an oiled frying pan along with enough water to cover the bottom of the pan.
Simmer in the water for a few minutes so that the water... - 38.072
Warm Spinach & Sausage Salad
Tear spinach leaves into bite-size pieces.
Cut bell pepper lengthwise into thin strips.
Cut onions into 3-inch lengths and sliver lengthwise.
Place vegetables in a large salad bowl and set aside.
In a wide frying pan, cook sausage over medium-high heat,... - 38.0575
Bologna Sausage Cheese Rolls
1) Mix mustard, onion juice and parsley together.
2) Use this mixture to brush both sides of Bologna sausage slices.
3) Divide the mashed potato to 8 portions.
4) Place each of this on the Bologna sausage slice.
5) Use a Swiss cheese slice to roll each... - 37.6665
Mild Italian Sausage
Put pork cubes twice through a food chopper fitted with a coarse blade, or coarsely chop in a food processor.
Finely crush together coriander seeds, parsley flakes, and fennel seeds with a mortar and pestle (or whirl briefly in a blender).
Add to chopped... - 37.658
Sausage And Bacon Rolls
Stretch each bacon rasher with the back of a knife and spread one side of each with a little mustard.
Wrap 2 rashers around each sausage so that the mustard is on the inside.
Tuck the sage leaves under the bacon and secure with toothpicks.
Heat the oil in a... - 37.5981
1) Make the oven ready at 425°F, Gas Mark 7.
2) Broil, grill or fry the sausages until cooked.
3) Spread margarine or butter on one side of each bread slice.
4) In the centre, place a sausage and gather up the sides giving it a boat... - 37.4459
Italian Cheese And Red Wine Sausage
Grind the meat using the coarse blade.
Mix all ingredients together and allow the mixture to sit for 1 hour before stuffing into casings.
To cook, place in a frying pan with a tiny bit of olive oil and just enough water to cover the bottom... - 37.3128
Sausages With Orange Dip
Mix the grated rind and juice of the orange with the horseradish sauce and lemon juice.
Whip the cream until stiff and fold in the orange mixture.
Place in refrigerator.
Mix the breadcrumbs with the eggs, parsley and sausagemeat.
Season with pepper and... - 37.1177
Pork Sausage Wontons
1. Heat a skillet over medium high heat.
2. Brown the sausage, crumbling them with the back of the spoon, sautÃ©ing for about 10 to 12 minutes until cooked.
3. Use a slotted spoon to remove the meat into a bowl.
4. Stir in the chestnuts and onions.... - 36.9878
Pat sausage meat into small flat portions.
Dust onions with flour.
Wrap each onion with meat.
Dampen hands with cold water for easier handling.
Dip each sausage ball into egg, roll in crumbs, and deep-fry in 375°F (190°C) fat until well browned.
Serve hot... - 36.9678
Kielbasa Polish Sausage
Mix together all the ingredients except the water.
Then add the water slowly, and continue to mix so that you form an even texture.
Seal in plastic bags in form of sausage.
Use bags that can be sealed and then placed in boiling water.
Boil in water for 45... - 36.6272
In a bowl, combine salami, cheese, garlic powder, and oregano; mix lightly.
Place 2 teaspoons cheese mixture in center of each won ton skin.
Wet your finger with water and lightly moisten all four edges of each skin.
Fold in half diagonally to form a... - 36.5526
Scotch Eggs With Sausage Meat
1) Hard-boil eggs, drain and let cool.
2) Take off shells.
3) Dredge eggs in seasoned flour and pat to remove surplus flour.
4) Sprinkle little powdered sage over sausage meat and divide into equal portions.
5) Lightly flour a working... - 36.2536
Chicken, Sausage And Chestnut Casserole
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Cook the sausages under a moderate grill for 8 to 10 minutes, turning frequently.
Cut them in half.
Place the chicken, sausages, chestnuts and the Red Wine Cook-in-Sauce in large casserole.
Cover, place in the oven... - 36.0126
1 Over medium high heat, cook the chorizo until it is slightly browned. Drain grease.
2 Mix the eggs, beer or milk, salt and comino together, using a fork to blend them until frothy.
3 Reduce heat to medium low, add the eggs to the chorizo and cook, stirring... - 35.9848
German Oatmeal Sausage
Bring pork to a boil in 2 cups water with 2 teaspoons salt in Dutch oven; simmer until tender.
Remove from broth; cool.
Grind pork; return to broth.
Heat to boiling; add oats.
Cook, stirring, until oats drop from spoon.
Add thyme aid additional salt before... - 35.8428
Fried Sausage And Apples
Shape meat into 24 small thin patties (about 2 1/4 inches in diameter).
Combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper and dip each patty into mixture to coat both sides.
Heat butter in large heavy skillet and add patties.
Cook slowly until cooked through and well... - 35.7947
1. Place cream, eggs and black pepper to taste in a mixing bowl and beat until well combined. Melt butter in a 23 cm (9 in) heavy-based frying pan. Pour in egg mixture and cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, lifting frittata with a spatula as it sets to... - 35.2291
Wrapped Boiled Sausage
Wrap the sausage in the veal or beef.
Tie up with string and place the roll in a casserole with the butter, celery, carrot and onion, and the ham or bacon if used.
Salt and pepper are not needed because the sausage contains enough.
Fry over medium heat,... - 35.205
Mock Sausage Patties
1. In a bowl mix together beef, lemon juice and rind, bread crumbs, salt, sage, ginger and bouillon and let it stand 15 minutes.
2. Make 8 patties about 3/4-inch thick out of the mixture.
3. In a heavy skillet brush with oil, set over heat for 1 or 2... - 35.0751
Sausage And Shrimp Jambalaya
Jambalaya is a one dish meal that is absolutely delicious. It is a Southern delight that combines wonderful ingredients like sausages, bacon and shrimps cooked in a variety of recipes. This is a simple and mouthwatering recipe for you to make it at home. - 34.916
Italian Sausage is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Italian Sausage, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 34.878
Fried Sausage Grits
In a saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil; slowly add grits, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook for 5-7 minutes or until very thick; set aside.
In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage until browned; drain.
Add sausage and onion... - 34.3738
Spicy Liver Sausage
Mix together the liver, suet, garlic, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
Use a funnel to fill the sausage casings without packing them too tightly—they should remain supple.
Tie up the ends, and twist each filled casing into a string of four or five... - 34.3706
Brussels Sprouts With Sausage Meat Balls
Trim the fresh sprouts, make a cross in the base of each and blanch in boiling salted water for 3 minutes; drain.
(with frozen sprouts, allow them to thaw.) Dice the bacon, place in a pan, and heat until the fat runs.
Add the sprouts and fry for 3-4 minutes... - 34.2614
Sausage And Apple Egg Scramble
1. In a large skillet cook the sausage over medium-high heat till no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet. Drain; reserve 1 tablespoon of pan drippings (add cooking oil it necessary). In reserved drippings cook onion about 4 minutes or till... - 33.8848
Sausage Jambalaya has a matchless taste. The sausages and rice gives the Sausage Jambalaya a rousing taste. Sausage Jambalaya is inspired by restaurants worldwide. - 33.3829
Shrimp Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion, celery, and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 minutes. Add garlic and cook until vegetables begin to brown and garlic is quite fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes... - 33.2022
Mix all the ingredients except the meats in a food blender.
Then add to meat.
Stuff into casings, or fry plain. - 33.1217
Combine all ingredients.
Stuff into casings, or fry plain (best in casings).
Cook with scrambled eggs for breakfast or use in Paella. - 33.0521
Homemade Sausage Mix
Blend the ground pork and bacon very thoroughly with the remaining ingredients.
Using a floured board or one dusted with corn meal, form mixture into 2 or 3 rolls about 3 inches in diameter.
Wrap each in foil or cheesecloth and store in refrigerator.
This... - 33.0224
1. In a skillet, heat shortening and stack together 2 slices of bologna; heat until slices forms cups.
2. In a saucepan, heat potato salad.
3. Into each Bologna cups, spoon potato salad.
4. Season with paprika.
5. Serve Bologna... - 32.7723
Crusty Sausage Cakes
1. Shape the sausage to make patties that are about 1/2" thick. You can make 6-8 patties.
2. In another bowl, take egg and beat well.
3. Dip the patties into the egg and roll them in cornflakes.
4. Pan fry in a skillet with hot fat. Turn them to... - 32.7255
Sausage And Apple Burgers
Reconstitute the onion slices and apple flakes separately as directed on the packets. Press out excess moisture and put them in a large bowl. With a wooden spoon, work in the sausage meat, breadcrumbs, mixed herbs and seasoning. Bind together with the beaten... - 32.6422
Med Potatoes With Garlic Sausage
Pierce sausage with fork.
Place in shallow skillet; cover with water.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cook 5 minutes; drain.
Peel skin from sausage; slice into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Heat oil in large skillet until haze forms above oil.
Add sausage; brown evenly... - 32.6085
Scotch Eggs With Sausage
Scotch Eggs is a mouth watering side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Scotch Eggs dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 32.329
Italian Bell Pepper & Sausage Rolls
Place sausages, one at a time, between sheets of plastic wrap and flatten with your hand into thin patties about the same length as rolls.
Cook patties in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, turning once, until well browned on outside and no longer pink... - 32.2797
Italian Sausage Sauce
Cook the sausages in the water until they begin to fry.
Add the onion, celery and parsley and continue cooking until the sausages are brown, turning often.
Add the tomatoes, tomato puree and bay leaves.
Simmer,covered, one hour, stirring occasionally.
Uncover... - 31.4996
Sausage And Pepper Frittata
Preheat oven to broil.
In a small skillet, fry sausage over medium heat until brown and crumbly.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Beat eggs lightly; stir in cheese, sausage, and peppers.
In a heavy, ovenproof 7-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat until very... - 31.2874
Homemade Pork Sausage Patties
Combine all ingredients.
Mix well with hands.
Shape into 12 patties and fry till brown on both sides (about 20 minutes).
No fat is needed to start the sausages. - 30.8989
a buckwheat crepe called a galette is wrapped around a fresh grilled sausage - 30.4251
Rice Croquettes With Sausage
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add 1/2 cup minced onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until softened. Add rice and stir to coat with butter. Cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes. Add 4 cups stock and stir until broth is almost absorbed, 4 to... - 30.2732
Sausage French Toasties
Brown sausage three minutes according to package directions.
Blend slightly-beaten eggs, sugar, grated orange peel, and orange juice.
Remove crusts from bread.
Dip bread slices in egg and orange mixture.
Fry in small amount of melted butter or margarine until... - 29.899
Shape the sausage meat into tablespoon size pieces.
Mix the eggs with the milk.
Dust the sausage with the flour, dip into the milk, and dredge in the corn flakes.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Fry the fritters in small batches until golden brown, reserve... - 29.7702
Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
This Chinese Sausage Fried Rice calls for Chinese sausages. So if you have prepared Chinese sausages, then this is one of the best recipes you can think about. Start away immediately! - 29.6225
Fried Sausage And Potato Salad
1. today we use already cooked sausages
(another is fresh meat, usually we use a fork to sting it a few times before fry ) put the sausage in the hot pan, add some oil and sausages in , after both side turn brown, put it in oven on middle stage for 8 - 10... - 29.4685
Warm Spinach Pear & Sausage Salad
1. Trim and discard ends of onions. Cut onions into 2-inch (5-cm) lengths; then cut each piece lengthwise into slivers. Tear spinach into bite-size pieces. Place onions, spinach, and bell pepper in a large serving bowl, cover, and set aside.
2. Peel and core... - 29.3305
Cut sausages in small pieces and saute in a frying pan until tender.
Pour off part of fat and add eggs slightly beaten and mixed with milk, salt, and pepper.
Stir lightly with a fork until egg is set and creamy in consistency.
Serve on hot buttered toast. - 28.7114
Homemade Sausage With Sage
"Mix pork thoroughly with remaining ingredients; shape into 12 to 15 patties.
Fry in skillet for 8 minutes on each side, until browned.
" - 28.5423
Sausages With Onions And Wine
1. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add sausages and cook, turning until brown on all sides and almost cooked. Remove from pan and drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Add onions, garlic and 2 tablespoons wine to pan and cook, stirring and... - 28.0503
Sage Breakfast Sausage
In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Shape into six patties.
Chill at least 1 hour.
In a skillet over medium heat, fry patties for 3-4 minutes per side or until browned and no longer pink in the center. - 28.0343
1) If using sausages then, into a skillet, fry for 20 minutes
2) If using sausage meat then using the hands shape into sausages
3) Into a pot of boiling water, cook the sausages till cooked
4) Serve the sausages with Dijon, new Orleans style... - 25.9628
1. Mix all ingredients together thoroughly and shape into patties.
2. Broil or pan fry. If pan frying, pour off fat as it collects.
3. Drain patties on paper towels. - 25.8784
Place chorizo sausage in a pan.
Heat gently until the juices start to run out.
Drain on kitchen paper and reserve.
Add oil to pan and fry bread for 2-3 mins.
Using cocktail sticks, spear a piece of sausage on to each piece of bread and top with an olive. - 25.3288
Prepare cornmeal mush according to package directions.
Fry 1 pound bulk pork sausage until thoroughly cooked; drain and stir into the mush.
Turn into a loaf pan.
Cool, cover, and chill thoroughly.
Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Fry slowly in a greased skillet... - 23.8524
Grilled Liver Sausage
1. Have the liver sausage sliced about 1/2-inch thick. Remove the casing.
2. Fry in the butter or bacon drippings until lightly browned on both sides. - 21.5616
Sausage And Eggs
Please watch video or for step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 13.2027
Fried Sausage Recipes By Category