- » Fried Sauce
Fried Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried sauce recipes.
Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce
Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce is a succulent and tender fish preparation that brings together the amazing flavors of fish and tomato sauce! Perfect for a grand lunch, the Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce is a personal favorite! Try it!! - 48.5469
Pan Fried Salmon And Watercress Sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Line 2 ramekin dishes with cling film and brush with oil.
2. Cut the potatoes in half, put in a saucepan of cold salted water and bring to the boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until... - 47.2939
Fried Cheese With Tomato Sauce
For sauce, in small saucepan melt butter or margarine; stir in tomato sauce, chopped mushrooms, oregano, and basil.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil gently, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cover and keep warm while frying cheese.
In small... - 43.8588
Fried Prawns With Tomato Sauce
Mix the prawns, 1 teaspoon salt, wine and egg white together.
Keep aside for some time.
In another bowl mix flour with water (coating consistency) and add remaining salt, garlic and baking powder.
Add the prawns to this mixutre and mix well.
Heat 1 cup oil,... - 43.2801
Fried Fishwith Tarter Sauce
(1) Clean and wash the fish thoroughly.
(2) Slice into 8 even sized fillets.
(3) Combine mayonnaise, gerkins and tarter sauce cream into a smooth sauce. Use to serve with fish.
(4) Season fish fillets with lime juice, mustard salt and... - 42.8049
Ling Ling's Stir Fry Sauce
1. Take a medium bowl and blend cornstarch, water, and sugar by stirring.
2. Add oil, Potsticker sauce and ginger and stir well until the ingredients get well blended.
3. Serve the Ling Ling-€™s Stir Fry Sauce after adding the optional... - 38.1507
Deep Fried Shrimp With Catsup Sauce
1. Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp (but only for 1 to 2 minutes). Then drain. Mince onion and ginger root.
2. In a cup, combine catsup, salt and sugar. In another cup, blend cornstarch and cold water.
3. Heat remaining oil. Add onion and ginger... - 31.7416
Deep Fried Shrimp With Sherry Sauce
1. Deep-fry shrimp as in Basic Deep-fried Shrimp and keep warm. Mince onion.
2. Blend together cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce and stock.
3. Heat remaining oil. Add minced onion and stir-fry until translucent (1 to 2 minutes).
4. Add cornstarch-sherry mixture... - 28.8381
Stir Fried Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
1. Prepare lobster sauce Keep warm in pan.
2. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Combine cornstarch and sherry; then add to shrimp and toss to coat.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then shrimp; stir-fry until pinkish (about 2 minutes).
4. Transfer shrimp to lobster... - 26.7799
Fried Sauce Recipes By Category