- » Fried Salmon
Fried Salmon Recipes
Fried salmon is a popular American main dish. It is prepared with salmon fish fillets in batter, herbs and spices. Fried salmon is prepared by frying and is served hot with sauces or sweet corn side dishes. While ... More »
Grilled Salmon With Potato Latkes And Eggs.
Potato latkes are one of those great old recipes you see in a lot of Jewish cooking. These beautiful little crisp golden pancakes are served with griddle fried wild salmon and sunny-side-up fried eggs! It sure sounds like the perfect breakfast for a lazy... - 127.142
Homemade Fish Sticks
1. Cut the fish into medium size long pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, corn flakes crumbs and parmesan cheese.
3. In another bowl beat and egg and in another bowl place the flour.
4. Roll the fish stick in the breadcrumbs... - 120.002
How To Cook Fish: Perfect Easy Pan-fried Salmon
If salmon is what you wanna eat, here is quick salmon recipe for you. The chef in the video shows not only how to cook the salmon but also how to prepare it for making the dish. Just use some butter and a tinge of lemon and relish the tasty bites of pan fried... - 116.647
Crispy Salmon With Miracle Glaze
Salmon is popular in French cuisine cooked in many ways with lot of flavors. Here is a recipe by Juliey showing how to make Crispy Glazed Salmon with the salmon glazed in a miracle glaze mixture made of vinegar and other seasonings. Great with risotto and... - 112.116
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches: Part 1
Looking for easy yet tasty sandwich recipes? Sandwiches are the great snack to be served on anytime. This is the best dish to utilize all your vegetables. Here, you will find the recipe for three sandwiches, which can be made in your own kitchen. Watch this... - 109.14
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 108.967
Salmon Cake With Lemon Artichoke Aoli
Healthy heart friendly meal. This video is a refreshing change from all the calorie rich food. It prepares an amazing salmon cake with lemon and artichoke aoli. This zesty sauce adds a great flavor to the tasty fish cakes. Easy to make and healthy, this is a... - 108.486
Salmon cakes are just the perfect dish to make on any occasion. Here, you will find making salmon cakes in a very less time along with spinach and green beans dressing. Check out the video. - 108.466
Spicy Pan Fried Salmon And Dill
Fish Curry Salmon and Dill, very English, but here's the Indian version; from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate. - 107.029
Why not make a unique salmon recipe. Watch this outstanding video that shares this incredible recipe for Escoveitch salmon that is definitely worth trying. The chef here also shares amazing skills and useful tips to make the dish perfectly. Try out this... - 106.907
Asian Salmon Fry
1. Cut the fish into medium size pieces.
2. Chop the vegetables- bell pepper, onion, cherry tomatoes, garlic, green chilies, frozen green peas and cashew nuts.
3. In a bowl place the fish, add the curd, half a lemon juice, tamarind paste, ginger... - 105.825
Crispy Sweet Salmon
If you're looking for some easy recipes, then you can check this out. The Chef makes Crispy Sweet Salmon which is a simple dish but very tasty. I'm sure your guests will enjoy it. - 105.74
Salmon Burger With Corn Salad
This Salmon Burger with Corn Salad is a perfect summer time meal. The salad is oozing with the freshness of vegetables and the light and crisp burger will take care of your hunger. The sesame seeds on the burger add a nice nutty flavor to it. All in all this... - 105.627
Steam Fried Salmon Fillet
Are looking for a low calorie salmon recipe that is easy to make and delicious to eat? See this wonderful video that shares a recipe for steam-fried salmon fillet. The recipe is simple and great for slimming too. Watch this video to make this fabulous salmon... - 104.928
Emergency Salmon Cakes With Aioli
When you have unexpected company for lunch, the most difficult task is not cooking up a quick meal but thinking of something fancy yet easy to prepare. Here is a great recipe for an elegant yet super easy appetizer that needs no pre-preparation. This Salmon... - 102.673
Kelly's Salmon Cake's (patties)
If you are looking for a boost of omega 3 in your diet, then salmon patties is just perfect for you. View this excellent video and gear up to make this nutritious and delicious dish in your kitchen. You can also utilize your leftover fish meat to make these... - 97.1688
Crispy Salmon And Potato Latkes With Homemade Apple Sauce
All you home-cooks out there, why don’t you create magic in the kitchen, using everyday ingredients? In recognition of Hanukkah, which is just around the corner, makes the most delicious recipe for crispy, golden potato and salmon pancakes, with a homemade... - 93.971
Soul Delicious Salmon Part 1
1. Add 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the salmon on one side, until it develops a crisp, golden brown skin.
2. Sprinkle some garlic salt, seasoned salt and paprika over the salmon. Spread some minced garlic on the fish with a spatula.
3. With the help of... - 90.6535
Salmon With Dijon Mustard Dill Sauce
Some how to me, this Salmon With Dijon Mustard Dill Sauce seems to be the perfect Valentine's Day recipe, Besides, I heard a rumor that Salmon is an aphrodisiac. Learn how to make that beauty of a dish in this video. Ain't rocket science baby, if you've got... - 88.446
Pan Fried Salmon
Pan Fried Salmon is easy and don't let it scare the jeepers-creepers out of you. Watch the hot Patrick Drake show you how to make this dish in this video. Cooking a fillet of fish is easier than you imagine! - 87.4553
The Posh Pescatarian: Thai Salmon Cakes
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, makes her delicious Thai Salmon Cakes, inspired by her love of Thailand! This is the perfect appetizer for large group of guests or just a few. A seafood lovers dream! You don't want to miss this! - 87.3561
Soul Delicious Salmon Part 2
1. In a non stick frying pan, add 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the salmon on one side, until it develops a crisp, golden brown skin.
2. Sprinkle some garlic salt, seasoned salt and paprika over the salmon. Spread some minced garlic on the fish with a... - 86.5637
Fennel Crumbed Salmon
If you are not very fond of salmon, you should try this Fennel Crumbed Salmon. This dish will change your perception about salmon. It smells great with the fennel and the crisp crust adds a nice twist to it. Watch and learn how to make it from this video.... - 81.8459
Easy Salmon Fishcakes
Have you been looking for a simple Salmon Fishcake recipe? This video is just apt for you. Watch it to learn how you can prepare these delicious fishcakes and serve them in many different ways. - 78.0474
Fried Pork Rice And Teriyaki Salmon
A fried rice and an already marinated teriyaki salmon! Enough to make a meal for the day. The demonstration lacks a sophistication, but the recipe can be saved! See and know more in the video. - 69.9994
Crispy Salmon Fishcakes
Watch this video that presents an easy recipe for salmon and potato fishcakes wonderfully flavored with plenty of dill. Take a look at the video to make these delicious fishcakes for any special occasion. These crispy fishcakes would surely impress your... - 67.0425
Cooking Salmon With Veggies!
Take a look at this video that would really impress you. The video shows a how a simple pan fried salmon can be combined with some vegetables and served with rice for a wholesome satisfying meal. Try out this simple meal for a healthy relaxing lunch or dinner... - 57.7791
French Toasted Salmon Doublettes
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this French-Toasted Salmon Doublettes and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this French-Toasted Salmon Doublettes is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 51.7922
Potato Latkes With Smoked Salmon, Caviar, And Tarragon Creme Fratche
Potato Latkes With Smoked Salmon, Caviar, And Tarragon Creme Fratche! Were you looking for a filling and uniqe dish. Then this is the dish for you. I served the Potato Latkes With Smoked Salmon, Caviar, And Tarragon Creme Fratche a week before for my friends... - 48.7808
Pan Fried Salmon And Watercress Sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Line 2 ramekin dishes with cling film and brush with oil.
2. Cut the potatoes in half, put in a saucepan of cold salted water and bring to the boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until... - 47.0849
Drain salmon, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Remove bones and skin; flake meat.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Add milk and reserved liquid.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 1 minute longer.
Add next 5 ingredients, 14 teaspoon salt,... - 46.4156
Potato And Salmon Pancakes With Caviar
After mashing potatoes, cool and then add egg yolks.
Beat egg yolks into mashed potatoes.
Add egg whites and cream and mix well.
Add flour, garlic, and dill.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
The mixture should resemble thick pancake batter.
In a skillet on... - 46.3074
Crunchy Salmon Salad With Tatsoi
1) Take a frying pan and add the sesame, fennel and peanuts to it.
2) Dry fry them over heat until they become golden brown in color.
3) Remove from pan and allow to cool.
4) Take a large bowl and flake the salmon in it.
5) Add the cucumber,... - 46.2333
Salmon Steaks With Fried Ginger And Lime
Peel the ginger and thinly slice.
Cut the slices into thin strips.
Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
When hot, add the ginger and cook until dark golden brown.
Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside to drain on paper towels.
For the salmon: Prepare the... - 45.5396
Spinach Pancakes With Canned Salmon
1. Melt butter, stir in the flour and cook, stirring vigorously, for 1 minute.
2. Slowly add milk and cook until the sauce thickens (3 minutes).
3. Take off heat, and beat in the chopped spinach, grated cheese and 3 eggs.
4. Pour into a frypan in a... - 45.5355
Salmon En Croute
1. Butter each slice of bread.
2. Drain the salmon and mash with the cheese, pepper and dill.
3. Spread this mixture over 2 of the slices of bread.
4. Top with the other half and press firmly together.
5. Beat the egg, milk, salt and... - 45.1125
Hot Salmon Puffs With Horseradish Sauce
Hot Salmon Puffs with Horseradish Sauce goes well as the first course for dinner. I often prepare horseradish sauce and it makes a great combination with the hot salmon puffs. Check out the Hot Salmon Puffs with Horseradish Sauce recipe. - 45.0036
Salmon Belly Tempura
FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE, combine the water and kombu in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and simmer for 1 minute.
Add the bonito flakes and simmer 1 minute longer.
Stir in the soy sauce and mirin and simmer for 1 more minute.
Strain the sauce into a bowl and... - 44.8875
Put the salmon in a pan with just enough milk to cover and poach, with the lid on, for 4 minutes.
Allow to cool in the milk for 5 minutes while you beat the leftover mash with 1 1/2 tbsp dill, 1 1/2 tbsp capers, the lemon zest and some salt and pepper.
(If... - 44.7518
Whizz the salmon, red chilli, lime or lemon juice, egg, ginger, fish sauce (if using) and soy sauce in a blender to a rough consistency.
Peel the lemongrass stalks until you get to the tender root (the point at which you are able to slice through it with... - 44.3428
Chili Salmon Spring Rolls With Oyster Sauce
In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced salmon, chili paste or flakes, cilantro, bean sprouts, spinach, ginger, and soy sauce.
Mix well, making sure all ingredients are combined thoroughly and the mixture is moist.
Lay one spring roll wrapper on... - 44.0762
Smoked Salmon Blinis
Dissolve the yeast in 2 fl oz/50 ml of the milk.
Add 1 tbsp flour and place the mixture in a warm place until doubled in volume.
Add the remaining tepid milk, the flour, sugar, salt, melted butter and the egg yolk.
Beat to a smooth batter.
Place in a warm... - 44.0346
Pacific Salmon Rolls
Drain salmon, discarding liquid.
Remove and discard bones.
Flake salmon with a fork.
In a medium bowl, combine salmon, crumbs, dillweed and cheese; toss to mix.
In another bowl, beat together egg, mayonnaise, hot-pepper sauce and mustard.
Combine egg mixture... - 43.8449
Drain salmon, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Remove bones and skin; flake meat.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Add milk and reserved salmon liquid.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 1 minute more.
Add parsley, lemon juice, onion,... - 43.6247
Salmon Spinach Roll Ups
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
In a small bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients.
In a large bowl, beat the egg, using an electric beater.
Add the next 7 ingredients and beat 1 minute.
Heat a lightly oiled electric fry pan to 350Â°F... - 43.5136
Escalope Of Veal With Smoked Salmon
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Pound the cutlets very flat.
Top with salmon and cheese, fold and roll to encase the filling.
Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Mix the egg with the milk.
Dust with flour, dip into egg and dredge in bread crumbs.
Heat the... - 43.1584
Indian Spiced Fish Cakes
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes and bring to boil
2. In a large, nonstick pan, dry fry the cumin seeds ffor a few minutes till fragrant; set aside
3. When the potatoes turn soft, drain them, bring back to the saucepan, add the cumin,... - 43.0889
Prepare Dill Sauce.
Separate salmon into fine flakes.
In a large bowl, combine flaked salmon, soft breadcrumbs, green onions, milk, eggs, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill weed.
Shape into 8 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Dip patties in cracker... - 43.0118
Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
Roll out the pastry to a rectangle 16 by 8 inches (40 by 20 cm), lift it onto a greased baking sheet and set aside to rest.
Put the fish into a saucepan with a little salt, lemon juice and water to cover.
Bring to a simmer... - 42.8662
1. Melt butter, stir in salt and flour and blend thoroughly.
2. Add milk, stirring continuously, cook, till the mixture thickens.
3. Take off from heat and add pepper, orange juice, lemon juice and salmon and blend thoroughly.
4. Take a shallow pan,... - 42.8147
Croustades Of Salmon
Croustades is the name given to square cases of food, generally fried bread, which are used to hold a filling.
They are very like a vol au vent, but made much more quickly.
The fried bread cases freeze well and only need defrosting and reheating in a... - 42.7076
1. Cut out 16 circles from the bread using 2-3 inch biscuit cutter and brush butter over each circle.
2. Drain the salmon and get rid of its bone or skin if any.
3. Break the salmon chunks using a fork and blend it with grated cheese and cream cheese... - 42.1619
Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon And Dill
In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
Mix in sour cream, smoked salmon, fresh dill, and hot pepper sauce.
Add salt and white pepper to taste.
In a hot skillet, melt butter.
Cook the egg mixture, stirring occasionally until done.
Eggs should be moist.
Place equal... - 41.9557
Drain salmon, reserving liquid; add enough milk to salmon liquid to measure 1 cup; set aside.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add onion and cook until tender.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook mixture 1 minute, stirring... - 41.8764
Microwave Salmon Patties
Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until tender; drain well, place in medium bowl, mash with fork or potato masher until smooth.
Drain salmon well, remove skin and bones, add to bowl, mash with fork, add celery, onion, pepper, parsley and lemon rind and... - 41.2876
Salmon And Rocket Pasta
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Add the salmon fillets to it and cook for 5 minutes with the skin side touching the pan.
3) Turn it over and cook for an additional 4 minutes until the salmon gets cooked through and through.
4) Take it out... - 41.2467
Salmon And Fennel
1) Take a skillet and poach salmon in water (to about enough to cover the fillet) and half of lime juice. Press the pointed edge of knife into the thickest part of salmon to check if it is cooked.
2) If the flesh is flaky, remove salmon from pan and... - 40.7749
Salmon Scallops With Sorrel Butter
In a small saucepan, melt butter.
Add sorrel leaves.
Cook a few minutes or until sorrel leaves are limp.
Sprinkle with vermouth.
Cook uncovered until mixture turns to a puree.
Over low heat, add butter.
Stir until butter slowly melts.
Season... - 40.6648
These Salmon Croquettes are yummy accompanimments to rice. Try them out with other dishes or simply munch the Salmon Croquettes with your favorite sauce! Tell me if you've liked them! - 40.0267
Salmon Patties With Citrus Vinaigrette
1. Grate the orange and the lemon to yield 2 teaspoons each of zest. Halve the orange and lemon, then juice one orange half and one lemon half. Remove the peel and as much of the bitter white pith as possible from the un-juiced orange and lemon halves. Cut... - 39.8872
1. Into a large bowl add equal parts of mashed potato and the salmon, add the chopped onion, pepper, parsley and 1 egg and mix together well with a fork.
2. In a bowl beat up the other egg and dip spoonfuls of the fish mixture into the egg and then... - 39.8784
Salmon Cakes With Lemon Mayonnaise
Mix the mash, salmon and spring onion with half the egg.
Shape the mixture into 4 small cakes.
Dust with flour then dip into the remaining egg and then the breadcrumbs.
Rest for 5 minutes in the fridge.
Fry gently in oil for 3-4 minutes each side... - 39.5536
Mix together in a large bowl the salmon, potatoes, salt, pepper, beaten egg, parsley, and lemon juice.
This should be a fairly dry mixture that can be easily shaped into croquettes.
(Refrigerate it for an hour before shaping.) When croquettes are ready to be... - 38.9296
1) Prepare the cream sauce with butter, milk and flour.
2) In a medium sized bowl, add in the cream sauce, salmon, lemon juice and seasoning.
3) Use a fork and shred the salmon. Set the bowl aside to turn cold.
4) When cold, roll the salmon in bread... - 38.689
Salmon With Fresh Basil Sauce
1. Cut the fish diagonally across the grain into slices about 1 inch thick.
2, In a large skillet, warm the oil over high heat. Add the fish pieces and cook for 3 minutes. Carefully turn the fish over and sprinkle them with the lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon... - 38.5963
Smoked Salmon Special
Melt the butter in a nonstick saucepan.
Gently fry the onion rings for 1-2 minutes until they are just soft.
Remove them from the pan and set aside.
Season the egg and add to the pan.
Stir with a wooden spoon over a gentle heat until the mixture becomes thick... - 38.3677
Drain salmon, remove bones and flake.
In a bowl combine salmon, potato, curry powder, onion, parsley and lemon juice; add egg-yolk, salt and pepper, mix thoroughly.
Refrigerate until firm.
Mould mixture into croquette shapes approximately 1 in. thick by 2... - 38.042
Fried Salmon Sandwich
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove bones and skin from salmon; flake into bowl.
In shallow dish, combine salmon liquid, eggs, milk, and nutmeg.
Blend together salmon, celery, sour cream, horseradish, mustard, onion, tarragon, salt, and dash pepper.
Spread... - 37.7809
Salmon With Almonds And Pecans
Prepare Beurre Blanc Sauce and set aside.
Cut fillets into 4 equal portions.
Dip salmon pieces into flour, turning to coat.
In a medium skillet heat oil.
Add fish to the skillet.
Fry over medium heat till fish is done, turning once (allow 8 to 10 minutes... - 37.7805
Herb Salmon Steaks
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Add fish and cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
Turn fish over, season and continue cooking 4 minutes.
Turn fish over again, season and cook another 7 minutes; turn fish once more during this time.
Transfer fish to heated... - 37.4219
Fishcakes With Salmon
Easy to make salmon and potato fish cakes! Whip them all up and you have it done in no time. Except for some crass language from the drunk cook and some insane behavior the video is just another foodie doing his best! - 37.2407
Savory Salmon Croquettes
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the salmon, egg, 2 tablespoons bread crumbs, mayonnaise, onion, pine nuts, currants, dill, lemon zest, cinnamon, and allspice together.
2) Shape the salmon mixture into 8 patties about 2 1/2 inches in diameter and lightly coat... - 37.1346
Crispy Salmon With Lemon Grass Pesto
Blend or process peanuts, chilli, lemon grass, coriander, olive oil and juice until mixture forms a paste.
Cover pesto; refrigerate until required.
Heat enough vegetable oil to cover base of large pan; shallow-fry fish both sides, uncovered, until... - 36.9463
Salmon With Creamy Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a blender or food processor, combine tomatillos, onion, garlic, lime peel, lime juice, sugar, and salt. Whirl until smooth. By hand, stir in yogurt mixture just until combined; do not over beat or sauce will separate. Set aside.2. Brush tortillas... - 36.3603
Confit Of Salmon With New Potato & Crab Crush & Dill Drizzle
1. First, tip the potatoes into a pan of boiling water, then simmer for 15 mins or until soft. Drain and keep warm. Meanwhile, pour the olive oil into a thick-based pan or roasting tin that will fit the salmon fillets snugly. Add the garlic and thyme, gently... - 36.0826
1.In a bowl, combine salmon, white sauce, seasoning and lemon juice
2.Now chill the mixture and later shape it
3.Roll in fine crumbs, then in egg and again in crumbs
4.In a frying pan, fry in hot deep fat (380Â° F.) 3 to 5 minutes
5.Once fried... - 35.9235
Salmon Fish Cakes
1.Strain pink salmon, chip it and discard black skin and bones.
2.Take a bowl, put the flaked fish in it.
3.Add potato, parsley, seasoning and beaten egg into it.
4.Stir the mixture well to form a roll.
5.Slice the roll in 8 similar... - 35.5031
Salmon & Mussels With White Wine & Cream
1. If any mussels are open, tap them lightly on a hard surface. If they don't close, discard them. Season the salmon. Heat a frying pan, add a knob of the butter and the olive oil. Fry salmon on both sides for 2 mins or until just cooked, but still slightly... - 35.2538
Salmon Patties On Spinach
These Salmon Patties on Spinach are a temptation ! Try these deliicously seasoned salmon with peppers cooked in salad oil. Serve them up on cooked spinach and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for these Salmon Patties on Spinach are welcome. - 35.2188
1. To make lime yogurt, place chives, lime juice, lime rind, honey and yogurt in a bowl and mix well to combine. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make marinade, place black peppercorns, dill and lemon juice in a plastic food bag. Add salmon and shake to... - 35.0071
Honey Coated Salmon With Spinach And Noodles
1. Cook the noodles according to pack instructions, then drain. Toss in 1 tsp sesame oil to prevent them sticking together. Mix the honey, soy and chilli flakes together in a dish, add the salmon and coat well
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan or wok over a high... - 34.9774
Scrambled Eggs With Salmon
Beat the eggs with the salt, pepper and water until well mixed.
Add the chives and stir.
Cut the salmon into thin strips.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Pour in the egg mixture and cook gently, turning and stirring frequently, until the eggs are lightly... - 34.8056
Deep-fried Salmon Fritters
Drain salmon; break into bite-sized pieces.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt; stir in cornmeal.
Combine egg and milk; stir into dry ingredients.
Fold in salmon.
Drop by heaping spoonfuls into 375-degree deep fat.
Fry until golden brown.
Drain on paper... - 34.7965
Salmon Balls In Dill Sauce
These Salmon Balls in Dill Sauce are a desire ! Try these fried fish balls in delicious dill sauce gravy with pepper seasonings for your next meal. Let me know if you want to know more about these Salmon balls in dill sauce - 34.6204
Broiled Salmon Steaks
Wipe fish with clean, damp cloth.
Pin flank ends together with toothpicks.
Melt butter or margarine.
Place steaks on greased broiler pan.
Brush with melted butter or margarine, and position 2Ã¢â‚¬â€4 inches from heat.
When top side... - 34.5735
Saucy Salmon Croquettes
Drain and flake salmon; remove bones and skin.
Combine salmon, 1/4 cup cracker crumbs, 1 egg, 1/4 cup cocktail sauce, onion and lemon juice.
Shape mixture into croquettes.
Beat remaining egg lightly in shallow dish; stir in 2 tablespoons water.
Coat... - 34.4386
Try out these utterly delicious deep-fried Salmon Balls for a snack this weekend! I like these Salmon balls with savory tomato dip! What about you? - 34.0625
Potato Salmon Croquettes
1.Combine potatoes and salmon
2.Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice
3.Shape, roll in crumbs, then in egg and again in crumbs
4.In a frying pan, fry in hot deep fat (380Â° F.) 3 to 5 minutes
6.Serve with a sauce of your choice or... - 33.9601
– In a saucepan containing 2 cups (500 ml) boiling water, cook 1 cup commeal for about 10 minutes.
– In a bowl, combine cooked commeal, salmon and onion. Season with salt, pepper, and thyme. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
– Meanwhile, beat egg, add milk... - 33.9
In a medium bowl, combine the potatoes, salmon, onion, cracker crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper and egg yolk; mix well.
Beat egg white until stiff peaks form; fold into salmon mixture.
Shape into six patties.
Heat oil in skillet; fry patties over medium for 3-4... - 33.7745
Drain salmon and reserve liquid.
Add egg to salmon, followed by flour and pepper.
Mix baking powder in 1/4 cup salmon liquid and add to salmon mixture.
Heat fat in skillet.
Drop salmon mixture by teaspoonfuls to form balls.
Fry until golden brown and... - 32.9341
Quick Salmon Patties
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the salmon, egg, and the onion and mix well
2. Add the flour mixture and mix well again
3. To the same bowl, add the baking powder and the reserved liquid and stir into the salmon mixture till completely combined. Form... - 32.7334
Salmon With Spuds & Broad Beans
1. Put the butter, tomatoes, parsley, and some salt and freshly ground black pepper into a food processor and blend until smooth. Wrap in dampened greaseproof paper. Roll and shape into a sausage, then place in a plastic bag and chill for 1 hr.
2. Heat oven... - 32.5935
Annie Mae's Salmon Croquettes
Peel and boil potato until soft enough to mash.
Combine with salmon, onion, pars ley, egg and seasonings, in a large bowl.
Beat on low speed of electric mixer until well blended.
Shape into croquettes, any size you wish, and fry in 1/2 inch oil in heavy... - 32.4324
Fried Salmon Recipes By Category