- » Fried Salmon
Fried Salmon Recipes
Fried salmon is a popular American main dish. It is prepared with salmon fish fillets in batter, herbs and spices. Fried salmon is prepared by frying and is served hot with sauces or sweet corn side dishes. While ... More »
Kelly's Salmon Cake's (patties)
If you are looking for a boost of omega 3 in your diet, then salmon patties is just perfect for you. View this excellent video and gear up to make this nutritious and delicious dish in your kitchen. You can also utilize your leftover fish meat to make these... - 146.979
Easy Pan Fried Salmon
If salmon is what you wanna eat, here is quick salmon recipe for you. The chef in the video shows not only how to cook the salmon but also how to prepare it for making the dish. Just use some butter and a tinge of lemon and relish the tasty bites of pan fried... - 144.493
Grilled Salmon With Potato Latkes And Eggs.
Potato latkes are one of those great old recipes you see in a lot of Jewish cooking. These beautiful little crisp golden pancakes are served with griddle fried wild salmon and sunny-side-up fried eggs! It sure sounds like the perfect breakfast for a lazy... - 128.676
Steam Fried Salmon Fillet
Are looking for a low calorie salmon recipe that is easy to make and delicious to eat? See this wonderful video that shares a recipe for steam-fried salmon fillet. The recipe is simple and great for slimming too. Watch this video to make this fabulous salmon... - 128.204
Crispy Salmon With Miracle Glaze
Salmon is popular in French cuisine cooked in many ways with lot of flavors. Here is a recipe by Juliey showing how to make Crispy Glazed Salmon with the salmon glazed in a miracle glaze mixture made of vinegar and other seasonings. Great with risotto and... - 115.827
Homemade Fish Sticks
1. Cut the fish into medium size long pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, corn flakes crumbs and parmesan cheese.
3. In another bowl beat and egg and in another bowl place the flour.
4. Roll the fish stick in the breadcrumbs... - 110.544
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 110.413
Asian Salmon Fry
1. Cut the fish into medium size pieces.
2. Chop the vegetables- bell pepper, onion, cherry tomatoes, garlic, green chilies, frozen green peas and cashew nuts.
3. In a bowl place the fish, add the curd, half a lemon juice, tamarind paste, ginger... - 109.163
Spicy Pan Fried Salmon And Dill
Fish Curry Salmon and Dill, very English, but here's the Indian version; from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate. - 108.71
Pan Fried Salmon
Pan Fried Salmon is easy and don't let it scare the jeepers-creepers out of you. Watch the hot Patrick Drake show you how to make this dish in this video. Cooking a fillet of fish is easier than you imagine! - 101.114
Soul Delicious Salmon Part 1
1. Add 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the salmon on one side, until it develops a crisp, golden brown skin.
2. Sprinkle some garlic salt, seasoned salt and paprika over the salmon. Spread some minced garlic on the fish with a spatula.
3. With the help of... - 92.1969
The Posh Pescatarian: Thai Salmon Cakes
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, makes her delicious Thai Salmon Cakes, inspired by her love of Thailand! This is the perfect appetizer for large group of guests or just a few. A seafood lovers dream! You don't want to miss this! - 90.7424
Soul Delicious Salmon Part 2
1. In a non stick frying pan, add 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the salmon on one side, until it develops a crisp, golden brown skin.
2. Sprinkle some garlic salt, seasoned salt and paprika over the salmon. Spread some minced garlic on the fish with a... - 88.1793
Easy Salmon Fishcakes
Have you been looking for a simple Salmon Fishcake recipe? This video is just apt for you. Watch it to learn how you can prepare these delicious fishcakes and serve them in many different ways. - 79.6207
Fried Pork Rice And Teriyaki Salmon
A fried rice and an already marinated teriyaki salmon! Enough to make a meal for the day. The demonstration lacks a sophistication, but the recipe can be saved! See and know more in the video. - 73.2676
Cooking Salmon With Veggies!
Take a look at this video that would really impress you. The video shows a how a simple pan fried salmon can be combined with some vegetables and served with rice for a wholesome satisfying meal. Try out this simple meal for a healthy relaxing lunch or dinner... - 60.7457
French Toasted Salmon Doublettes
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this French-Toasted Salmon Doublettes and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this French-Toasted Salmon Doublettes is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 51.7817
Crunchy Salmon Salad With Tatsoi
1) Take a frying pan and add the sesame, fennel and peanuts to it.
2) Dry fry them over heat until they become golden brown in color.
3) Remove from pan and allow to cool.
4) Take a large bowl and flake the salmon in it.
5) Add the cucumber,... - 46.7537
Potato And Salmon Pancakes With Caviar
After mashing potatoes, cool and then add egg yolks.
Beat egg yolks into mashed potatoes.
Add egg whites and cream and mix well.
Add flour, garlic, and dill.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
The mixture should resemble thick pancake batter.
In a skillet on... - 45.0915
Whizz the salmon, red chilli, lime or lemon juice, egg, ginger, fish sauce (if using) and soy sauce in a blender to a rough consistency.
Peel the lemongrass stalks until you get to the tender root (the point at which you are able to slice through it with... - 44.8235
Pan Fried Salmon And Watercress Sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Line 2 ramekin dishes with cling film and brush with oil.
2. Cut the potatoes in half, put in a saucepan of cold salted water and bring to the boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until... - 44.5997
Salmon En Croute
1. Butter each slice of bread.
2. Drain the salmon and mash with the cheese, pepper and dill.
3. Spread this mixture over 2 of the slices of bread.
4. Top with the other half and press firmly together.
5. Beat the egg, milk, salt and... - 44.0914
Put the salmon in a pan with just enough milk to cover and poach, with the lid on, for 4 minutes.
Allow to cool in the milk for 5 minutes while you beat the leftover mash with 1 1/2 tbsp dill, 1 1/2 tbsp capers, the lemon zest and some salt and pepper.
(If... - 44.0687
Salmon Belly Tempura
FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE, combine the water and kombu in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and simmer for 1 minute.
Add the bonito flakes and simmer 1 minute longer.
Stir in the soy sauce and mirin and simmer for 1 more minute.
Strain the sauce into a bowl and... - 43.8312
Spinach Pancakes With Canned Salmon
1. Melt butter, stir in the flour and cook, stirring vigorously, for 1 minute.
2. Slowly add milk and cook until the sauce thickens (3 minutes).
3. Take off heat, and beat in the chopped spinach, grated cheese and 3 eggs.
4. Pour into a frypan in a... - 43.2967
Salmon Steaks With Fried Ginger And Lime
Peel the ginger and thinly slice.
Cut the slices into thin strips.
Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
When hot, add the ginger and cook until dark golden brown.
Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside to drain on paper towels.
For the salmon: Prepare the... - 43.1927
1. Melt butter, stir in salt and flour and blend thoroughly.
2. Add milk, stirring continuously, cook, till the mixture thickens.
3. Take off from heat and add pepper, orange juice, lemon juice and salmon and blend thoroughly.
4. Take a shallow pan,... - 42.724
1. Cut out 16 circles from the bread using 2-3 inch biscuit cutter and brush butter over each circle.
2. Drain the salmon and get rid of its bone or skin if any.
3. Break the salmon chunks using a fork and blend it with grated cheese and cream cheese... - 42.6693
Escalope Of Veal With Smoked Salmon
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Pound the cutlets very flat.
Top with salmon and cheese, fold and roll to encase the filling.
Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Mix the egg with the milk.
Dust with flour, dip into egg and dredge in bread crumbs.
Heat the... - 42.6
Smoked Salmon Blinis
Dissolve the yeast in 2 fl oz/50 ml of the milk.
Add 1 tbsp flour and place the mixture in a warm place until doubled in volume.
Add the remaining tepid milk, the flour, sugar, salt, melted butter and the egg yolk.
Beat to a smooth batter.
Place in a warm... - 41.9592
Indian Spiced Fish Cakes
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes and bring to boil
2. In a large, nonstick pan, dry fry the cumin seeds ffor a few minutes till fragrant; set aside
3. When the potatoes turn soft, drain them, bring back to the saucepan, add the cumin,... - 41.2382
Salmon And Fennel
1) Take a skillet and poach salmon in water (to about enough to cover the fillet) and half of lime juice. Press the pointed edge of knife into the thickest part of salmon to check if it is cooked.
2) If the flesh is flaky, remove salmon from pan and... - 41.1429
Salmon And Rocket Pasta
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Add the salmon fillets to it and cook for 5 minutes with the skin side touching the pan.
3) Turn it over and cook for an additional 4 minutes until the salmon gets cooked through and through.
4) Take it out... - 41.0424
Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
Roll out the pastry to a rectangle 16 by 8 inches (40 by 20 cm), lift it onto a greased baking sheet and set aside to rest.
Put the fish into a saucepan with a little salt, lemon juice and water to cover.
Bring to a simmer... - 40.7797
Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon And Dill
In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
Mix in sour cream, smoked salmon, fresh dill, and hot pepper sauce.
Add salt and white pepper to taste.
In a hot skillet, melt butter.
Cook the egg mixture, stirring occasionally until done.
Eggs should be moist.
Place equal... - 40.6507
1) Prepare the cream sauce with butter, milk and flour.
2) In a medium sized bowl, add in the cream sauce, salmon, lemon juice and seasoning.
3) Use a fork and shred the salmon. Set the bowl aside to turn cold.
4) When cold, roll the salmon in bread... - 39.8404
Fried Salmon Recipes By Category