- » Fried Salad
Fried Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried salad recipes.
Laotian Nam Khao
If you have never experienced this popular Laotian dish, you must! This flavorful rice salad has almost everything including meat and vegetables. On top of all, it is quite easy to prepare at home. Why don’t you give it a try? - 121.853
Pan Fried Cod With Tomato Salad
Aparna is cooking a meal in just few minutes. Pan Fried Cod served with Tomato Salad is a complete meal with a piece of fish for protein and a low fat salad on the side. She shows us how to put up the dish in just a jiffy. A must make meal after a long day at... - 118.095
Life is all about mix and match, and if it works out well, we end up with a great recipe. Watch this recipe for taco salad in which Amy shares her secret of staying lean and fit with healthy eating. It looks good and if you are the mix and match type, you... - 110.622
Fried Dumplings With Cilantro Salad
1. In a bowl, combine the ground pork with the finely chopped green onions, ginger, garlic, lemon grass and habanero.
2. Add the Shaoxing wine, fish sauce, palm sugar, salt and black pepper.
3. Add the corn starch and mix well.
4. In a wonton wrapper,... - 108.258
Peanut Butter Chicken Salad
If you are fond of chicken, make it more appetizing, by adding it to the platter of your salad greens. Watch this video to make delectable chicken salad with peanut butter and sesame oil. I am sure you are going to love it…. - 107.502
Fried Potato Salad
Fried potato salad is surprisingly easy to make at home. This classic comfort dish gets a different kick when tossed with fried potatoes. This video recipe shows how you can make this typical potato dish at home in a snap. - 106.595
Salmon Burger With Corn Salad
This Salmon Burger with Corn Salad is a perfect summer time meal. The salad is oozing with the freshness of vegetables and the light and crisp burger will take care of your hunger. The sesame seeds on the burger add a nice nutty flavor to it. All in all this... - 105.627
Great Aunt Jean's Style Wilted Lettuce Salad
Salads the quintessential summer food. Give your lettuce salad a slight makeover, however, with Betty’s replication of her great aunt’s wilted lettuce salad. Topped with a snazzy dressing, this salad will pair well with seafood or any meat dishes. Just... - 100.727
Thai Crispy Fried Sesame Prawns With Salad And Dip
Looking for a pleasing appetizer recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video and learn to cook crispy prawn that will disappear as soon as they are served! These are easy to cook and promise to please everyone's taste buds. - 100.492
Taco Salad With Fried Bread
Taco is something that almost everyone likes! So why not try your hand on this amazing taco salad recipe. Watch this video for details and do not miss out the fried bread recipe the chef shares along with taco salad recipe. This is one hearty dish that even... - 87.577
Looking forward to a real healthy snack idea? Here is an absolutely delicious halibut salad made with pan fried halibut dressed with a flavorful prepared seafood dressing. The halibut is combined with tomatoes and fresh greens to make a great snack. This... - 87.5662
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Ingredients
If you are looking for an authentic Japanese dish, then this recipe surely misfits your bill. Soba dish isn't a true-blue Japanese culinary wonder, but nonetheless, very refreshing and hearty. These buckwheat noodle salad makes for a filling one-dish treat or... - 82.3881
Thresher Shark Salad
This Thresher Shark Salad is a perfect meal for a summer day. Watch this video and learn how to make this crisp and fresh salad in your home kitchen with some fresh homemade vinaigrette and toasted pine nuts. - 76.2874
Spring is the time for tender artichokes. This recipe celebrates this gorgeous spring vegetable.
Watch this video to learn how to cook Jerusalem artichokes or sun chokes. These are low in sodium, high in iron, potassium and iodine and very good for you.... - 62.3846
Potato Salad With Fresh Green Beans
String green beans, sprinkle with salt, wrap and then heat in the Microwave Oven 2 minutes.
Wash and dice.
Place a paper towel in a glass bowl, place bacon on it, cover with a paper towel and cook 2 minutes, 30 seconds.
Remove paper towels and bacon and leave... - 48.9044
Potato Salad With Frozen French-fried Potatoes
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Drop frozen potatoes into boiling water.
3. Take pan off the heat and cover. Let stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes in a colander.
5. Dry them on paper toweling.
6. Season... - 48.658
Courgettes With Tomato And Mozzarella
1) In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil along with butter.
2) Saute the onions and garlic till they turn a golden brown.
3) Blanch the tomatoes. Peel and chop them fine. If using canned tomatoes, drain them and add into the pan.
4) Stir in the... - 48.4977
Korean Vegetable Salad
This is a unique and winning Korean Vegetable Salad! It is perfect for your parties as not only is it visually appealing but the flavor of this salad is out of this world! Surprise your family and friends with this delicious Korean Vegetable Salad! - 48.0935
Minted Banana Coconut Raita
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a medium-size bowl, toss bananas in lime juice.
3. Add yogurt, 2 tablespoons of the mint, and salt; fold with a rubber spatula to mix.
4. In a small baking pan, spread coconut and bake for 2 -3... - 47.8597
Roast Quail With Endive And Walnut Salad
Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
Stuff the quail cavities with the thyme.
Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan and brown the quail breast-side down for 2-3 minutes, pressing them onto the hot pan to seal and colour.
Turn them over and cook for 1-2 minutes... - 46.9172
Lettuce And Bacon Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash all greens well.
2. Plunge the leaves into a large basin of ice-chilled water and soak for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain and dry them using a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
5.... - 46.9172
Fried Egg Salad
Combine seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the oil, diced onions, bell peppers, celery, and 2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix.
Stir and... - 46.3615
Seared Scallop Salad
1. Clean the scallops removing the thin black vein from around the white meat and coral. Rinse thoroughly and dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Cut into 2-3 thick slices, depending on the scallop size.
3. Heat a griddle pan or heavy- based frying pan, then... - 46.3558
Crunchy Salmon Salad With Tatsoi
1) Take a frying pan and add the sesame, fennel and peanuts to it.
2) Dry fry them over heat until they become golden brown in color.
3) Remove from pan and allow to cool.
4) Take a large bowl and flake the salmon in it.
5) Add the cucumber,... - 46.2333
Deep Fried Potato Skins With Salad
1) Heat the oven.
2) Remove the outer leaves from the lettuce.
3) Wash the lettuce along with chicory and watercress in fresh cold water.
4) Drain the leaves.
5) Tear the chicory and lettuce roughly.
6) Take a bowl and place the three in it.... - 45.9158
Crispy Tortilla And Jicama Salad
1) Arrange the tortillas in three stacks. Slice the stacks in two halves. Restack three stacks with the half sliced tortillas. Slice crosswise into 1/8-inch strips.
2) Combine all the sliced tortillas to make one tall stack.
3) In a deep... - 45.7809
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Cut won ton wrappers into 1/4-inch strips.
2) In a skillet heat fat to 365°F.
3) Add won ton wrappers and fry until lightly browned.
4) Place on an absorbent paper.
5) Crush ginger and mix with soy sauce, garlic, sugar, and 1/4... - 45.7339
Crisp Wonton Salad
Prepare Crisp Won Ton Strips and Sesame-Lemon Dressing; set aside.
Pat spinach dry.
Remove and discard stems; cover and refrigerate leaves while preparing salad.
Place a wide frying pan or wok over medium heat.When pan is hot, add 2 teaspoons of the oil, then... - 45.4581
Smoked Trout And Potato Wedges
1) In a saucepan, pour in water and bring it to a boil by adding salt. Add potatoes to boil for 15 minutes until tender.
2) In a large colander, tip the spinach in the sink. Drain the potatoes over the spinach so the cooking water wilts it.
3)... - 45.4502
An easy to make Caesar Salad recipe. One of my favorites, this is also a very popluar side dish recipe. Try it for once and let me know how this Caesar Salad recipe turns out for you. - 45.4277
Courgette Fritters With Feta Salad
1. In a bowl, combine the eggs, seasoning and flour and whisk to form a thick batter.
2. In another bowl, mix the courgettes onion and spices and set aside.
3. Mix the courgettes into the batter.
4. In a shallow frying pan, heat oil
5.... - 45.1507
Dennice's Warm Salad Of Pigeon With Onions Beetroot And Horseradish
1) Remove the legs, wings and breasts from the pigeons.
2) Season the meat with salt, pepper, leaves from about 3-4 thyme sprigs and the chopped garlic.
3) In a saucepan, pour water and cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 10 minutes or... - 45.0281
Celery Salad Shells
1) In a bowl, place the chopped celery and keep aside.
2) In a small jar with a tightly fitting lid, add the safflower oil, vinegar, water and sugar, then shake to blend well.
3) Pour the mixture over the celery and season with the salt to taste.
4)... - 45.0231
If you are looking forward to eating a nice healthy salad, then this Dandelion Salad is a must-try! A lip-smacking side dish, this salad completes your spread. Eaten once, this one automatically features on your list of choicest foods! - 44.8318
Chicory Salad With Walnuts And Croutons
Separate the leaves from the chicory, and wash if necessary.
Retaining a dozen larger whole leaves, shred the remainder, then set aside.
Lightly spray a frying pan with olive oil.
Heat, then add the garlic and the croutons and fry until golden.
Add the... - 44.8071
Fried Oyster And Pear Salad
Whisk together first 6 ingredients; set aside.
Combine cornmeal, flour, and 3 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Dredge oysters in cornmeal mixture.
Pour oil to depth of 2" into a Dutch oven; heat to 375°.
Fry oysters, a few at a time, 2 minutes or until golden, turning... - 44.7998
Hot Lentil Salad With Balsamic Dressing
1) In a large mixing or serving bowl, place the lentils.
2) In a pan, saute the onion and celery in oil for 2-3 minutes until soft.
3) Stir in the garlic, courgettes and green beans and saute for a further 2 minutes.
4) Then, stir in the peppers... - 44.6545
Green Salad With Fried Goat Cheese
1. Wash lettuce and dry in salad spinner or pat dry with paper towels.
2. Chop the bite-size pieces and wrap in kitchen towel. Put in the refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Take a small bowl and beat egg and water together.
4. In a... - 44.5666
Warm Citrus Salad With Scallops Red Mullet And Champagne Dressing
1) Cut red mullet into pieces having similar size to the scallops. Combine these and season with salt and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine lemon, orange and grapefruit juices. Whisk in little Champagne and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt... - 44.5295
German Potato Salad
Cook in their jackets 6 medium-sized waxy potatoes, until tender.
When cool, remove the skins and cut into smallish cubes.
Thinly slice crosswise 2 celery sticks.
Add to the potatoes.
Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Mince and fry... - 44.5014
Beef And Peanut Salad
1) Shred the Chinese leaves. Peel and cut the carrots into thin strips. Rinse, trim and cut the radishes into quarters. Vertically halve the baby corn cobs.
2) On a platter, place the shredded Chinese leaves, then arrange the prepared... - 44.4814
Spinach And Bacon Salad
Spinach And Bacon Salad is an irresistible side dish fried recipe. The amazingly deadly combination of spinach and bacon will sure make your guests crave for more. - 44.3659
Bean Sprout And Carrot Stir Fry
Prepare the vegetables.
Pour boiling water over the sprouts, wait 20 seconds, then drain them and refresh in cold water.
Julienne the carrots and sweet red pepper.
Parboil the carrot sticks for 30 seconds; drain.
Slice the onion and mushrooms thin.
Julienne... - 44.2714
Burmese Five Ingredient Salad With Fried Garlic
To make the dressing: Combine the ingredients in a large bowl, whisking to form a smooth mixture.
Set aside at room temperature until needed.
To make the salad: Place the vegetable oil in a 4-quart (or larger) pot.
Heat oil over high heat, taking care not to... - 43.8999
Chinese Broccoli And Beef Salad
1) Take broccoli and cut off the florets.
2) Save the soft parts of stalks for later use.
3) Slice stalks into 3/8-in.-thick pieces.
4) Take a wok or large skillet and heat oil in it.
5) SautÃ© stalks in it for about 1 minute.
6) Stir... - 43.6977
Warm Wilted Chard Salad
Wash the chard.
Chop the leaves and cut the stalks into thin strips.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the chard, spinach, zucchini, onion, cauliflower, and mushrooms.
In a small frying pan, fry bacon until crispy.
Remove bacon from the pan and... - 43.4311
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until tender.
Meanwhile mix the dressing ingredients together thoroughly.
Drain the pasta well and toss in the dressing.
Set aside to cool.
Peel and quarter the onion and chop finely with the bacon, using the... - 43.366
Seared Scallops On Avocado, Beetroot And Orange Salad
Whisk together the juice and zest of the orange and lime, walnut oil, the olive oil and shallot and season with black pepper to taste.
Add the beetroot and leave for a couple of hours until the dressing has taken on a beautiful shade of red.
Arrange half the... - 43.169
Israeli Eggplant Salad
Cut eggplant in half and place cut side down in an oiled bake pan.
Bake at 400F for 30 minutes or until fork tender.
Cool and peel: Chop eggplant, onions and tomatoes into small dice.
Stir the next six ingredients together in a medium-size bowl and add the... - 43.0145
Traditional Chinese Chicken Salad
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, toast sesame seeds (shake pan frequently) until golden (about 2 minutes); set aside.
Mix together flour, cornmeal, five-spice, salt, and pepper.
Dredge chicken in mixture; shake off excess.
Pour oil into pan to a depth... - 42.7463
Polish Stuffed Cucumber Salad
Rinse chicken livers and dry.
Stir-fry in hot oil until cooked through but still moist, about 5 minutes.
Add onion, mushrooms and a few shakes of salt and pepper.
Cover and braise on low heat, two minutes.
Drain and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Chop or... - 42.7008
Chicken Salad With Parmesan And Tomatoes
Place the chicken fillets in a single layer in a shallow dish.
Whisk the oil, parsley and garlic in a bowl.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the mixture over the chicken.
Turn the fillets several times to coat thoroghly, cover the dish and stand at room... - 42.3635
Sesame Chicken Salad
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Steep, cool, bone, and skin chicken as directed for Steeped Chicken with Basil Dressing
Tear meat into shreds.
Toast sesame seeds in a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium heat until golden, about 2 minutes, shaking pan... - 42.2823
Richard's Onion Rings
1. Take a bowl and mix flour with ground red pepper, salt, pepper and beer to prepare a batter.
2. Take a paper bad and transfer the left out 1 cup flour into it.
3. Separate the cut onion rings.
4. Take a fork and immerse the onion rings into... - 42.2357
Spinach With Onions And Pine Nuts
1. In a large pan, heat oil.
2. Put onions in the pan and saute well until transparent.
3. Add butter and pine nuts to the pan.
4. Continue frying till the onions turn dark golden.
5. Add garlic and stir well.
6. Add grated nutmeg to the pan.
7. Pour... - 41.9573
Corn Salad With Three Herb Dressing
Warm 1/3 cup of the oil in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add corn and cook, stirring, until corn is hot and a darker golden yellow, about 2 minutes.
Transfer corn to a large bowl.
To make dressing, whisk together remaining 2/3 cup oil,... - 41.831
Lettuce Toss With Hot Bacon Dressing
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp, drain and reserve 1 tablespoon drippings.
2) In a bowl, tear the lettuce, add the onion and tomato and sprinkle with the seasonings.
3) In the same skillet with the 1 tablespoon drippings, mix vinegar and... - 41.8213
German Potato Salad
1) In a large bowl, place potatoes with green onions, celery, bell pepper, and celery seed. Set aside.
2) In a non-stick pan, fry the bacon until crisp.
3) Slowly stir in flour, in the bacon, stirring constantly, until thickened.
4) Mix in vinegar,... - 41.6408
Warm Chorizo Salad
1) On each plate, arrange the salad leaves. Alternatively, you can tear the leaves into pieces and arrange them in a large bowl. Add the sage leaves.
2) In a frying pan, heat the oil till it is quite hot. Add the sliced chorizo and fry over high heat... - 41.4872
Vietnamese Chicken Salad
In a bowl, mix onion, sugar, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Meanwhile, in a deep 3- to 4-quart pan, heat about 1 inch of oil to 350°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
Add 3 or 4 shrimp chips at a time and... - 41.4691
Green Tomatoes Fried
1) In a bowl, combine flour, oregano, salt and pepper, all together and set it aside.
2) Make thick slices of tomatoes.
3) In a pan, fry bacon till they turn crispy. Transfer to a plate.
4) Return the pan with bacon fat over medium... - 41.3153
Fried Spinach With Ham
1) Wash the spinach and trim the rough ends. Pull out any tough stems or dry leaves.
2) Drain the leaves and blanch in a pot of salted boiling water for a minute.
3) Rinse the spinach leaves immediately under cold water. Chop roughly.
4) In a large... - 41.1818
Pork And Spinach Stir Fry Salad
Tear spinach in bite-size pieces and arrange on serving platter or in large shallow salad bowl.
Top with mandarin orange sections; set aside.
In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, dry mustard, salt and white pepper; whisk oil slowly into... - 41.1673
1. Grate onions and potatoes.
2. Mix them with flour.
3. Add salt and pepper to the mixture
4.Heat oil in a frypan.
5.Fry the latkes until golden brown.
6.Serve with apple sauce or sour cream.
7.Fried eggs and bacon can also be... - 40.9977
Broccoli With Sesame Seeds
Remove flowerets from broccoli; cut into bite-size pieces.
Peel stalks; cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
Place in medium bowl; pour in enough boiling water to cover and let stand 2 minutes.
Drain; cool on several layers of paper towels.
Combine stir-fry... - 40.8994
To make the garlic croutons, remove the crusts from the bread and cut the slices into tiny cubes.
Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan.
Add the bread cubes and garlic and fry until the croutons are golden brown all over.
Drain on paper towels.
Discard the... - 40.6559
Fried Ham And Spiced Rice Salad
1) Cut the ham vertically into 8 slices.
2) In a skillet, fry the ham slices lightly in butter.
3) In a salad bowl, combine the cooked rice, salt and prepared mustard to taste.
4) Then stir in the crushed garlic, French dressing and tomato... - 40.6325
Cheddar Cheese Potato Salad
Cook bacon in a wide frying pan over medium heat until crisp about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a large bowl; reserve drippings in pan.
Add onion to pan and cook, stirring often, until soft about 10... - 40.5315
Fry potatoes in deep hot fat (375°F. on a frying thermometer) until golden brown.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually add milk and cook, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Add bouillon cube and stir until dissolved.
Put... - 40.4482
Thai Beef Salad
1. Heat a frying or char-grill pan over a high heat until hot, add beef and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and mint attractively on a serving platter.
3. To... - 40.2975
Chicken And Orange Salad
Cut enough thin slices of chicken to serve 6.
Peel oranges and dice into bowl.
Add grapes and lettuce and chill.
Mash avocado and combine with buttermilk, onion, lime juice, salt, pepper and Tabasco.
Cover 6 individual serving plates with... - 40.2869
Fried Chicken Salad
Make Green Onion Salad Dressing and refrigerate.
Thoroughly combine Poultry Magic and file powder (if desired).
Add 2 teaspoons of the Poultry Magic mixture to chicken in medium bowl and stir until well coated.
Mix flour with remaining Poultry Magic mixture... - 40.1667
Salade Aux Avocats
1. Place the lettuce, endive and tomatoes in a large salad bowl.
2. Toss the diced avocado in the lemon juice, then sprinkle on top of the salad.
3. Fry the bacon in a pan in its own fat until crisp and golden brown. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon... - 40.0459
Mexican Salad In A Shell
Heat 2 inches oil in a large saucepan to 375Â°.
Drop 1 tortilla into oil, immediately press down center of tortilla with opened tongs, shaping tortilla like a bowl.
If bubbles form in tortilla, press them flatly against side of saucepan with tongs.
Fry... - 39.9124
Fried Dill Pickles
1. Take a bowl, mix self rising flour well with salt, pepper and beer to prepare the batter.
2. Coat pickles with mustard and then with batter.
3. Take a deep fat fryer or 12-inch skillet and add oil.
4. Deep fry the pickles in hot oil... - 39.8754
Baby Courgette And Mozzarella Salad
Warm 2 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
Add the courgettes and fry until golden.
Drain on kitchen paper.
Wipe out the pan, return to the heat and add the remaining olive oil, the garlic and the capers.
Cook for no more than 1 minute... - 39.6153
Quiche Green Fried Tomatoes
Wash tomatoes, but do not peel.
Cut in half crosswise.
Mix flour, salt, sugar, and pepper.
Roll tomatoes, one at a lime, in flour mixture.
Brown on both sides in hot bacon fat.
Remove to serving dish and keep warm.
Add evaporated milk to same frying pan.
Boil... - 39.5378
Warm Scallop And Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the the shallots, stock and lemon juice.
Gradually whisk in the oil.
To make the salad: Heat the oil in a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat.
Add the scallops and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 39.5019
Asjan Cold Chicken Salad
Heat one inch of vegetable oil in wok to 425 degrees.
Fry 1/4 of the noodles at a time until puffed, turning once, about five seconds.
Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Thoroughly wash and dry wok and heat it until one to two drops of water... - 39.4715
Southern Fried Chicken Salad
1. Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
2. Pour the oil into a large skillet or deep fryer to a depth of 1 inch. Heat the oil slowly to 375° or until a cube of white bread turns golden brown in 30 seconds.
3. Combine the flour, salt, garlic powder... - 39.4403
Torino And Brazil Nut Salad With Sweet Red Pepper Dressing
Drain and discard the oil from the tuna.
Put the tuna into a strainer, and "rinse" the fish with red wine vinegar.
In a small skillet, heat the oil and stir-fry the red pepper for 3 minutes, or until barely cooked and still crisp.
Remove the skillet from the... - 39.319
Aubergine And Mushroom Salad
1. Prepare and slice the aubergines; cut the slices in half if large.
2. Spread slices on absorbent paper, sprinkle with salt and leave 30 minutes.
3. Rinse and dry them.
4. Wipe and slice the mushrooms.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook aubergines for... - 39.0042
Fattoush Salad With Fried Haloumi
Combine the peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, garlic and herbs in a large bowl.
Make the dressing by whisking together all the ingredients, season to taste, then toss with the salad until well coated.
Griddle or grill the pitta bread until it is toasted,... - 38.8914
Chicken Salad With Basil
1. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat, add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Set aside to cool, then cut into thin slices.
2. Arrange lettuce, mint and basil leaves attractively on a serving platter, then... - 38.7353
Green Beans And Bacon Salad
Cook bacon in skillet over mediumheat until crisp, stirring at least twice.
Remove bacon with a slotted spoon; transfer to paper towel to drain.
Pour all but 1 tablespoon drippings from skillet.
Add all remaining ingredients, except bacon.
Cook about 3... - 38.7335
Prawn And Pawpaw Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add chilli paste (sambal oelek), lemon grass and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until prawns change colour and are cooked through. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange cabbage,... - 38.5806
Salad With Warm Brie Dressing
Remove crusts from bread and cut into cubes.
Melt butter in a heavy skillet. Put garlic through a garlic press and add to butter. Stir. Fry bread cubes in garlic butter until golden.
Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
Wash... - 38.491
Parmesan Chicken With Baby Arugula Salad
1. On a work surface, arrange the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Pound the breasts to a 1/2-inch thickness.
2. In a food processor, pulse the garlic clove until finely chopped. Add the panko, Parmesan and parsley and pulse until the parsley... - 38.3754
Roasted Peppers With Herbs
1. Place red and green peppers and chilies in a hot frying pan (a) or comal and cook until skins are blistered and charred. Place peppers and chilies in a plastic food bag (b) and stand for 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
2. Carefully remove skins... - 38.2741
Warm Spinach & Sausage Salad
Tear spinach leaves into bite-size pieces.
Cut bell pepper lengthwise into thin strips.
Cut onions into 3-inch lengths and sliver lengthwise.
Place vegetables in a large salad bowl and set aside.
In a wide frying pan, cook sausage over medium-high heat,... - 38.0575
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp; drain.
Combine pumpkin and enough water to cover in saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until tender; drain.
Combine bacon, pumpkin, walnuts, apple, shallots, celery, mayonnaise and nutmeg in bowl; mix well. - 37.9762
Rose Petal Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
2. Arrange lettuce, shallots, pork, prawns, chicken and peanuts attractively on a serving platter.
3. To make dressing, place sugar, fish... - 37.7477
Lemon Shrimp Salad
1. In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the shrimp until opaque throughout, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl of ice water. Split the cooled shrimp in half lengthwise, pat dry, cover and refrigerate.
2. In a small jar, combine the lemon... - 37.7323
Warm Duck Apricot & Rocket Salad
1. Score the skin of the duck breasts in lines Close together. Pat dr with kitchenpaper, then sprinkle with seasoning. Put in a frying pan, skin-side down, then gently heat until fat starts to run. increase heat, fry for 15 mins, draining off the fat as you... - 37.711
Fried Salad Recipes By Category