- » Fried Rub
Fried Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried rub recipes.
Portuguese Style Fried Potatoes
1) Wash potatoes under cold water and use a stiff bristled brush to scrub it off . Pat dry with paper towels.
2) Chop into 1/4 inch thick slices and keep aside.
3) Place a heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat. Mix butter and oil and... - 38.6129
Quick Thyme Rubbed Pot Roasted Chicken
Planning some recipe for the super bowl but are left with little time. Need not worry, there are many like you who wait for the last minute. We have a quick pot roasted chicken recipe for you for the super bowl. Watch the video carefully for the recipe. - 81.8231
Southwest Cinnamon Steak Rub
Just a little kick in this steak rub, and the cinnamon gives an exotic flavor burst that will make your day. - 0
Fondue With Bacon
Rub the sides of the fondue pot with the cut clove of garlic.
Put in the wine and when it is warm add the cheese gradually, stirring in a figure of eight until the mixture bubbles.
Add the corn flour blended smoothly with the kirsch and when the fondue is - 28.4944
Pot Roast With Macaroni
1. Rub the salt and pepper into the meat and fry in butter until the meat is brown all over. Remove and put into a large saucepan. Pour the wine into the frying pan, swill it around while it is still hot and pour over the meat.
2. Add the onions, bay leaves... - 39.2385
Pollo En Agridulce
Wash chicken in mixture of the water and lime juice.
Drain and dry on absorbent paper.
Mash garlic with the seasonings.
Rub well into both sides of chicken pieces.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add chicken and brown quickly on both sides.
Add remaining... - 43.5872
Orange Pork Chops
1. Rub the grated orange rind into the chops and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
2. Grease and heat a frying pan and cook the chops over a moderate heat until well cooked. When cooked place aside and season with salt and pepper.
3. Drain off all but 2... - 36.2752
Slit the edges of the scallops to keep them flat.
Rub salt and pepper into the scallops.
Roll each scallop up tightly, press two sage leaves against each roll, and tie it up with string.
Fry the rolls in half of the butter over medium heat for about 10... - 31.9628
Quick Bacon Pizza
Sieve the flour into a bowl with the seasonings.
Add the fat and rub in until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the herbs and egg and sufficient milk to mix to a fairly soft dough.
Knead lightly and shape into a 20 cm (8 in) round.
Slide on to a... - 44.193
Clean the fish and 2 hr before required rub them inside and out with salt, to make them firm.
Wash and dry them thoroughly, dip into beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
Fry in hot fat. - 23.6858
Fried Chicken With Crab Sauce
Thoroughly rub the chicken breasts with mixture of sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch or flour, the 1 teaspoon salt, five spice powder, and dry mustard.
Cover chicken and let stand at room temperature for 30 to 40 minutes.
Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch... - 42.1376
Perfect Deep Fried Whole Turkey
If you are a fried turkey lover, you must know the secret behind perfect deep fried foods. It is how they are prepared before frying. Any fried food specially a turkey should be a combination of soft, juicy, yet crispy. This video is for you to watch and... - 113.699
1. Sieve flour. Add salt. Rub in butter.
2. Add yeast to lukewarm milk. Set aside for a few minutes and add to the flour mixture.
3. Add beaten egg gradually. Knead well.
4: When the dough doubles in size, divide into even portions and roll out into oval... - 36.7138
Fried Rabbit (coniglio Fritto)
Cut the rabbit into pieces and soak in cold salted water for two hours.
Drain and dry thoroughly.
Mix lemon juice with salt and pepper and rub onto each rabbit piece.
Chop bacon and fry in the oil until crisp.
Remove the bacon.
Put rabbit pieces in the frypan... - 28.8396
Pan Fried Golden Trevalle
How about a simple, delicious and healthy golden trevalle for dinner. Take a look at this fantastic video that is just perfect for a quick dinner after a busy day at work. Enjoy this amazing nutritious dish at home and have a great family time. Check it out... - 88.9523
Fried Chicken With Chili Salsa
1) With a knife cut chicken into bite size pieces.
2) Dip in eggs and rub with flour mixture.
3) In a skillet heat shortening and fry until brown. Place the chicken in a casserole.
4) In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients and rub on the chicken.
5)... - 42.9458
Chinese Fried Fish
Rub the fish with soya sauce on both sides and fry quickly in hot oil, 2 minutes each side.
Add the ginger, onions and a little salt, the sherry and water.
Cover and simmer for about 10-15 minutes or until fish is done.
Dissolve a tablespoon of cornstarch in... - 35.9704
Fried Chicken With North Carolina Coleslaw
In this latest episode, I make skillet fried chicken with a side of North Carolina Coleslaw - sort of. I added a bunch of stuff you would never find in theirs. The only extra point I want to add is - if you deep fry over an open flame please... PLEASE be... - 125.435
Fried Eggs On Toast With Wine Sauce
1. First prepare the sauce. Pour the wine into a small saucepan, place over a high heat and set alight; when the flame dies down, remove from heat.
2. Melt the butter in a frying pan. Fry the onions and leek. Add the diced ham, thyme and bay leaves. Sprinkle... - 35.6323
Prawn Masala Fry
Grind garlic and rub on the prawns together with salt and turmeric.
Heat 4 tblsps oil and fry onions till soft.
Put in the prawns and fry to a golden colour.
Put in the rest of the ingredients and cook over a slow fire till the prawns are tender and... - 35.3364
Fried Chicken Viennese Style
Fried Chicken Viennese Style has a great taste. Fried Chicken Viennese Style get its taste from Chicken mixed with eggs and bread crumbs. Fried Chicken Viennese Style is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 40.0138
Grilled Pork Chops And Deep Fried Green Tomatoes
It's memorial day and its time to get off and enjoy with family! So while the fun is happening, the temperature is on high with these meaty pork chops on the grill. Watch Ken grill these in this video! - 116.764
Hopei Fried Fish With Aniseeds
Place fish fillets in a large bowl.
Sprinkle cornflour, lemon juice and beaten egg whites and rub well.
Allow it to stand for 3-4 hours.
Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry the fish fillets a few at a time for a minute until colour turns light brown.
Drain... - 39.2841
Oven Fried Chicken With Basil Salt
I prefer the savory, spicy, super-crunchy crust . Oven Fried Chicken With Basil Salt to ordinary fried chicken. Mostly because I do not need to slog in my kitchen in order to prepare this yum Oven Fried Chicken With Basil Salt. This is for sure a highly... - 36.9746
1. Roll shrimps in flour, until nicely coated.
2. Dip in egg and then wrap it with bread crumbs. Rub, and coat crumbs evenly on shrimp.
3. In pan heat oil, drop batter and check if it is hot enough.
4. Drop shrimps in pan, and fry until... - 111.134
Haka Fried Chicken
Rub the chicken with half the salt and five spice powder.
Mix together in a bowl sherry, sugar, soya sauce, ginger, onion, orange peel.
Rub the chicken with this mixture inside and out.
Add the remaining salt and spice powder to the mixture in the bowl and... - 38.8691
Oven-fried Potato Wafers
Rub potatoes with butter.
Cut into rounds 1/4 inch thick.
Place in buttered shallow baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in 375-degree oven for 20 minutes or until tender.
Garnish with parsley. - 27.2358
Best Fried Chicken Ever With Jalapeno & Garlic Vinegar
1. For the dry rub: In a bowl, add salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chili powder. Toss well.
2. Coat the chicken pieces in this dry rub nicely, cover the bowl with a cling film and let it marinate in the... - 118.885
Fried Trout With Bacon
Rub the trout with mustard powder and sprinkle the inside with salt and pepper.
Place flour, salt and pepper in a paper bag and put the fish inside and shake.
Melt the bacon fat with the crushed garlic and cook the fish in this until done.
Squeeze over lemon... - 30.1383
American Ranch Fried Potatoes
Pare and slice raw potatoes very thin.
Rub skillet with garlic and melt shortening.
Add potatoes, onion, salt and pepper to hot fat and saute slowly, turning occasionally to brown all sides.
Cook about 1/2 hour or until tender. - 28.5045
Fried Catfish Fillets
A tasty dish that can be served as it is or maybe even teamed with a sandwich. Maybe have with a salad and your good to go! Watch Ken do his magic with these catfish fillets! - 114.64
Deep Fried Marinated Sweet And Pungent Fish
If you are a foodie who loves fish you can opt for this Deep Fried Marinated Sweet And Pungent Fish recipe. This Deep Fried Marinated Sweet And Pungent Fish recipe furnished here is so easy to follow. You will love preparing it! - 37.5694
Jesse's fried chicken is one of his greatest culinary triumphs.
He cuts up a chicken in quarters and washes the sections well in cold water.
He then rubs the pieces with salt and pepper, puts them in a bowl, covers them with fresh or evaporated milk, and lets... - 33.9649
1. Clean fish well in salted water and slice.
2. Grind ingredients 2 to 7 to a fine paste. Add salt to taste.
3. Rub the fish well with the paste. Keep covered in a cool place for some time.
4. In a heavy skillet, add oil and deep fry the fish on both sides,... - 36.9184
Indian Masala Fried Fish
You must have heard about Indian spices. Yes, these spices make your food a real delicacy. Here you will learn to prepare a mouth-watering fish preparation using all these flavorful spices, which also take care of your health. - 134.443
Pan Fried Catfish With Mr Joe's Tomato Gravy And Smoky Bacon
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine paprika, cayenne, dried thyme leaves, salt and black pepper.
2. Rub 2 or 3 teaspoons of this spice rub on both sides of each catfish fillet. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In... - 45.1598
Easy Chicken Walnut Veggie Stir Fry
This easy stir fry is a fun and creative dish to make! If you making a stir fry its up to you how much veggies you want to accompany your meat! Watch Chef whip this stir fry up in this video! - 112.856
Filipino Style Fried Chicken
Another fired chicken recipe to the collection of your recipes! Its an easy dish to be made on this boring days! A filipino dish that is shown with ease! See the video for more on this delightful dish! - 70.9331
Pacfic Saury Fried Rice
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Using paper towel, dry the fish.
3. Sprinkle half the quantity of salt and pepper over the fish and rub evenly, leave aside for 10 minutes.
4. In a small bowl put the egg and beat well using fork.
5. In an... - 79.6182
Try this utterly delicious Fried Snipe With your rice and noodles for a meal ! Let me know if you like this Fried Snipe ! - 35.787
This crispy golden brown Fried Quail is utterly delicious ! Pepper up the fried quail and serve it up with some savory sauces or as an accompaniment with rice ! - 35.476
Stir Fried Chicken With Almonds
Rub the chicken cubes all over with the cornstarch.
Combine the soy sauce, sherry and sugar in a bowl.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the ginger, scallions and garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the chicken and stir-fry for 2... - 42.3235
Pan Fried Duck Breasts With Mango Salsa
Make 2 or 3 small cuts in each duck breast and push a slice of garlic into each cut.
Rub each duck breast with a little paprika'.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
Add the duck breasts and fry over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side, until... - 36.564
1. Wash raw bananas and peel with the help of a knife. Chop them into thin sliced wafers.
2. Rub haldi, red chilli powder, salt and tamarind pulp over the sliced bananas
3. Let them marinate for 1/2 hr.
4. Roll the marinated shoes into rava.
5. Roast them in... - 28.0673
Fried Turkey Cutups
Combine flour and seasonings.
Rub into turkey pieces.
Dry on rack.
Slowly brown a few pieces at a time in 1/2 inch hot fat in large skillet—takes 15 to 20 minutes for each batch.
Return all browned pieces to skillet, reduce heat and cover tightly.
Cook... - 33.252
Cheesy Oven Fried Chicken
1) In a bowl mix first 6 ingredients.
2) Sink chicken in butter and dredge in crumb mixture.
3) In a shallow baking pan put in single layer. Moisten with remaining butter and rub crumb mixture.
4) Place in a oven and bake in 375-degree oven for about... - 39.4717
Light And Luscious Fish Fry
Rinse the fish and pat dry.
Cut into 16 equal pieces.
In a cup, combine the mustard, yogurt, chives, parsley and pepper.
Rub this mixture onto all sides of the fish.
Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
Thoroughly coat the fish pieces with the bread crumbs.
Coat... - 39.6862
Deep Fried Squab
I make this Deep Fried Squab on a regular basis. The Deep Fried Squab dish turns out fantastic each time I cook it. Enjoy it! - 30.5615
Steamed And Deep Fried Chicken
Wash the chickens well and dry the inside and out with paper towels.
Rub the chickens well with seasoning mixture and let it marinate for 1-2 hours.
Steam the chickens for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove and dredge with cornflour.
Heat oil in a large pan.
When the oil... - 37.1685
Stir Fried Giant Shrimp
Rub the shrimp all over with salt.
Mix the soy sauce, sherry, tomato paste, vinegar and chili sauce in a small bowl.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the onion, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the shrimp and stir-fry for 1... - 41.5158
Crispy Twice Fried Chicken
1. Make the spice paste: In a mini food processor, combine all of the ingredients and process to a dry paste.
2. Prepare the chicken: In a large, deep skillet, heat the vegetable oil to 365° Rub the spice paste all over the chicken pieces, massaging it in.... - 29.9902
Fried Fish With Sweet-sour Sauce
Split the fish and bone it; leave the head and tail on, if desired.
Sprinkle with the onions, 1 teaspoon ginger,the soy sauce, 1 teaspoon salt, Ac'cent, sherry, and pepper.
Rub into the fish and let stand 1/2 hour.
Roll in the cornstarch and let stand 5... - 37.5181
Easy Fried Chicken
Place chicken in a shallow pan and sprinkle with sherry; let stand for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a plastic bag, combine flour, garlic salt, salt, paprika, pepper, sage, thyme, and basil.
Into a heavy, wide frying pan with a lid, pour oil to a depth of 1/2... - 36.9371
Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken Fried Rice Recipe - This Quick and Easy Chicken Fried Rice Recipe is just what you need as a break from the everyday regular home food. - 0
Spicy Chicken Fry
If you enjoy fried chicken, this is a spicy fried chicken recipe that you would enjoy! - 0
Fried Pork Balls
These Fried Pork Balls taste incredible ! Dish out these crispy meatballs as a snack with savory sauces or as appetizers rubbed with salt and pepper ! Tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Fried
Pork balls are welcome ! - 33.7588
Pan Fried Fish
1) Clean and remove the fish heads from the whole fish.
2) Mix all the seasonings and rub the fish with the seasoning mixture.
3) Dredge the fish in corn meal, until thoroughly coated.
4) In a heavy skillet, fry the fish in about 1/4... - 43.1749
Fried Calf's Liver
Fried Calf'S Liver has a great taste. Fried Calf'S Liver gets its taste from calf liver mixed with breadcrumbs and flavored with lemon. Fried Calf'S Liver is loved by many non vegetarian food lovers worldwide. - 36.2185
Fried Fish And Chips
1. Wash the fish fillets carefully rubbing with a mixture of salt, lemon juice and 1/2 tbsp garlic paste.
2. Make a marinade of ginger-garlic paste, worchestershire sauce, the rest of the lemon juice, salt, pepper and soak the fish in it for an hour.
3.... - 33.049
Stir Fried Chicken And Mushrooms
Rub the chicken all over with salt and cornstarch.
Mix the sherry and soy sauce in a small bowl.
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or a large frying pan over high heat.
Stir in the garlic, ginger and mushrooms and stir-fry for 15... - 43.0322
Deep Fat Fried Chicken
Ask the poulterer to draw and clean the bird but leave it untrussed.
Mix the salt, pepper and Ve-Tsin together and very thoroughly sprinkle the inside and outside of the bird with them, rubbing the mixture well in.
In a pan wide enough and deep enough for the... - 33.7884
Remove rind and bones from chops, cut meat into thin strips then into fine dice.
Shell and devein prawns, rub prawns thoroughly with salt and cornflour, rinse under cold running water, drain and pat dry, cut prawns into small cubes.
Combine pork, prawns,... - 44.0257
Fried Cubed Lamb With Black Pepper And Onions
1. Rub the ginger, garlic, fresh coriander and salt on to the lamb and place in a saucepan. Pour in the water, add the 1 chopped chilli and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Lower the heat, partly cover the pan with a lid and cook for 15-20 minutes or... - 34.2153
Peking Fried Chicken
1) Debone the chicken and cut into 2 inch pieces.
2) In bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper.
3) Rub the soy sauce mixture into the chicken.
4) In a wok, heat the fat to 370°F and fry the... - 45.9761
Flash Fried Liver
Looking for some protein rich meat recipe, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out chef Jeanie flash frying fish liver with other simple flavors and also cooking the sauce. Nutritious and delicious with flavorful sauce! - 105.443
Baked Chili Fries
Crispy and crunchy with a bold, spicy flavor, these Baked Chili Fries would be perfect served alongside a juicy burger hot off the grill! - 0
Fried Venison Steak
1.Place the steak and rub it with a mixture of salt and pepper
2.Now dip steak in flour or cracker crumbs
3.In a pan, saute steak in hot fat until browned on both sides
4.Place on a hot dish and cover to keep warm
5.Dredge 2 teaspoons of flour into... - 38.1915
Oven Fried Heart-healthy Haddock
This is an easy, heart-healthy haddock recipe that can be used for any other mild whit fish as well. Haddock is lightly breaded with whole wheat bread crumbs and baked. Butter is replaced by heart healthy olive oil, lemon juice adds a zing and the capers... - 124.1
Shrimp Fried Rice
Shrimp Fried Rice has a lovely taste. Shrimp Fried Rice gets its flavor from Shrimp mixed with rice and eggs. Shrimp Fried Rice is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 45.6886
Fried Rice With Ham & Peanuts
Rub cooked rice with wet hands so all grains are separated; set aside.
In a small bowl, lightly beat together eggs and salt.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft curds... - 46.9142
Sweet & Sour Deep Fried Fish
Rinse fish and pat dry.
With a sharp knife, make about six 1/2-inch-deep diagonal slashes across each side of fish.
Rub fish all over with sherry; then coat with cornstarch, patting it on.
Half-fill a wok or deep 12- to 14-inch frying pan with oil and heat to... - 39.4842
Southern Chicken Fried Steak With White Gravy
Want an easy and delicious chicken recipe to try at home? Scott shows us his version of Southern Chicken Fried Steak with White Gravy. He has shown the recipe in great detail except for the dry rub recipe which he has shown in some other video. It’s worth... - 113.793
Steamed Deep Fried Squab
This Steamed Deep Fried Squab does not take much cook time and is easy to prepare as well. The main problem with this Steamed Deep Fried Squab dish is that there is nothing left each time I make it, no matter the quantity. So be warned! - 38.9939
Cantonese Fried Oysters
This Cantonese Fried Oysters is simply yumm. I love the distinctive flavor and texture of a well fried platter of Oysters. Try making this Cantonese Fried Oysters yourself! - 44.9117
Stir-fried Squid With Crab
Clean squid thoroughly and rub in the salt. Cut into strips 5 x 2cm and make criss-cross cuts over the fleshy side of all the strips. Heat the oil in a wok or frypan over moderate heat. Stir-fry the ginger and shallots for 30 seconds. Add the squid and... - 30.0404
Stir Fried Bitter Melon
1. Rub each slice of bitter melon (gourd) with salt, place in a colander and set aside for 30 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly.
2. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add dried prawns, shallots, garlic and lemon grass or rind and... - 34.4375
How To Fry Turkey
1. In a pot, preheat the peanut oil to 375 F.
2. In a plate, place the turkey breast and sprinkle salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder on both the side and rub well to spread.
3. Sprinkle flour all over the... - 100.75
Spicy Fried Fish
1 Mix together all the except the fish, egg, and breadcrumbs. This is the marinade.
2 Make cuts on the fillets and rub the marinade into them and all over the pieces. Keep aside for a couple of hours if possible, otherwise for at least half ah hour. It would... - 32.9187
French Fried Onion Rings In Beer Batter
1) Make 1/2 -inch-thick slices of onion and separate into rings.
2) In a bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Add shortening and rub with dry ingredients till resembling fine crumbs.
4) Beat in egg and beer till smooth.
5) With a... - 42.8096
Cantonese Fried Chicken
1) Completely disjoint the chicken and cut the breast into 4 pieces.
2) Wash and dry the chicken.
3) In a bowl, mi together the cognac, soy sauce, sugar and garlic.
4) Rub the chicken with the soy sauce mixture and let it rest for 15... - 39.6804
Here is a recipe for traditional Japanese Kaki Fry. This recipe is easy to make and makes a delicious appetizer for parties or can be enjoyed with family. Watch the video to learn. - 0
Spicy Fish Fry
As a Keralite it is very diffcult to stay away from fish. This fish fry is a very simple yet tasty recipe for any gathering or a quiet family dinner. - 0
Fried Rice With Ham & Peanuts
Rub cooked rice with wet hands so all grains are separated; set aside.
In a small bowl, lightly beat eggs.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft curds form; remove from... - 43.4386
Lousiana Style Fried Oyster Sandwich
1. Place the oysters in a bowl and cover with kitchen paper towel to absorb any liquid.
2. In a bowl, stir and mix well flour, red paprika, crushed black pepper, white pepper and kosher salt.
3. In a dish crack an egg, add a little water... - 91.4393
Thai Deep Fried Crispy Pork Belly
Thai deep fried crispy pork belly is an amazing pork recipe. The boiled pork belly is simply flavored with salt and vinegar, then deep fried until crispy. The chef here has presented this simple dish in such an easy manner that it can be easily prepared at... - 101.127
Stir Fried Lamb Chops With Brown Sugar Glaze
Gourmet style meal right in your home, shown by Nikki the foodie! No hanky panky procedure, but simple and straight methods which are easy to follow on how to get these lamb chops caramelized brown glaze. Watch the video to know how! - 93.3216
Southwestern Fried Chicken
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Rub chicken with 3 tablespoons spice mixture.
Set remaining spice mixture aside.
Place chicken in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish; let stand 10 minutes.
Pour buttermilk over chicken, turning to coat.
Cover and... - 41.1124
Summer Special Okinawa Stir Fry With Bitter Melon
Are you on a lookout for some great summer delicacies? Okinawa Stir Fry with Bitter Melon is a bliss during summers. The dish consists of egg, tofu, onion and pork cooked in miso flavor. Watch the chef churn out this great blend of flavors and you can easily... - 144.517
Kentucky Crunchy Deep-fried Popcorn Chicken
Get your party rolling with Betty’s all time favorite Kentucky fried popcorn chicken recipe. Easy to make and fun to eat, these bite-sized fingers foods will surely make your guests go gaga. Watch the video recipe for more on how to make fried popcorn... - 103.467
Light And Luscious Fish Fry
1. Rinse the fish fillet and pat dry.
2. Cut the fillets into 16 equal pieces.
3. In a cup, combine the mustard, yogurt, chives, parsley and pepper.
4. Rub this mixture onto all sides of the fish.
5. Refrigerate for about 20... - 41.4346
Fried Rub Recipes By Category