- » Fried Roll Cookies
Fried Roll Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried roll cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried roll cookies recipes.
Combine all ingredients, except oil; mixjust until blended.
Roll out on lightly floured surface and form into 70 thin strips.
Fry in deep fat, heated to 365°F (180°C), until golden brown.
Remove to absorbent paper. - 23.8059
Frying Pan Cookies
Frying Pan Cookies is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this cookie is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the dates, cereal and nuts is simply heavenly! - 38.8077
Fried Norwegian Cookies
Beat eggs and granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until thick and lemon colored.
Beat in butter, milk and vanilla until well blended.
Gradually add 1 1/2 cups flour.
Beat at low speed until well blended.
Stir in enough remaining... - 41.2679
Fried Ribbon Cookies
Fried ribbon cookies are simple and kids like it too. The sugar sprinkled sweet cookies are best to serve at the snack time or for giving it too kids as finger food. Remember to sprinkle the sugar generously to make it tastier. - 49.4963
French Fried Cookies
French Fried Cookies are a good snack. Some cookies are baked, some others are no bake but these are fried !!! The fried cookies taste as good as the baked or no bakes and are pretty simple to make. They are ready in less time too. Enjoy making these... - 50.4077
1. Beat whole eggs, yolks, cream, salt, sugar, and flour until well blended. The dough will be soft.
2. Turn onto well-floured board and knead lightly until coated in flour. Continue kneading until dough feels smooth, about 5 minutes. Cover and chill for 2 to... - 31.2208
Deep Fried Sugar Cookies
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour and baking powder together; stir in the egg, milk, sugar and salt to make a smooth dough.
2) On a cutting board, roll out the dough thinly and cut into 1/2 x 1/4-inch thin strips.
3) In a deep skillet, heat... - 42.4003
Danish Fried Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in eggs, one at a time, and then add sour cream, bearing until light and fluffy.
2. Mix flour, cardamom, nutmeg, and salt and beat in gradually on low... - 38.8976
Crisp Fried Knots
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat eggs and granulated sugar until lemon-colored.
Mix in brandy, butter, salt, anise seeds, and lemon peel.
Gradually stir in 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Spread 1/3 cup more flour on a board; turn dough out onto board and... - 40.7918
Beat the egg, egg yolks, sugar, and salt until light.
Stir in the butter, cream, and orange liqueur.
Add the flour, blend until smooth.
Roll out a third of the dough at a time on a lightly floured board to about 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut into 3 x1-inch strips... - 46.7039
German Oatmeal Lace Cookies
German Oatmeal Lace Cookies is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. Serve this German Oatmeal Lace Cookies; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 35.769
Sarasiya Khaja - Fried Flaky Biscuits
1. In a bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, black pepper, white chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix well and set aside.
2. Slowly pour in 1/2 cup of warm water to make the dough. Make sure the dough is not too hard or too... - 125.762
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix butter and sugar to make it light and creamy.
3. Put cardamom and lemon rind to the mixture and stir well.
4. Put eggs one by one and stir well after each one is added.
5. Put the flour and mix... - 44.0963
Sugar Dusted Snowflakes
In small saucepan, combine orange juice, milk, butter and cinnamon stick.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Remove from heat; let stand 15 minutes.
Remove and discard cinnamon stick.
In large bowl, mix flour, orange peel and baking powder; make well in... - 43.7415
Italian Oven Fried Sea Cutlets
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the oil and egg together and keep aside.
3) In a plate, spread the freshly grated cheese and the bread crumbs on another one.
4) Dredge each fillet in the egg-oil mixture, then in the... - 45.1086
Tiny Doughnut Cookies
Cream butter; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Blend flour, ammonium carbonate, and salt; add in fourths to creamed mixture, mixing until blended after each addition.
Chill dough at... - 37.9155
Traditional Korean Cookies, Maejakgwa
Hi Everyone, today, I will show you how to make a very delicious traditional Korean cookie called “maejakgwa” in Korean. These lightly ginger flavored cookies are very crunchy and are covered with a sweet syrup. Not only are they delicious, they look very... - 0
Fried Fish Toys For The Children
Add the cornstarch to a small amount of the fish paste until you get something that can be handled easily.
The amount of cornstarch you may have to use depends on how moist the fish is.
In any case, you want to prepare something that can be cut like cookie... - 27.6995
Sift together first 5 ingredients; make well in center.
Add the milk, eggs, lemon peel, and juice.
Mix till well combined.
Cover and chill thoroughly, 2 hours or more.
Roll out half the dough at a time on lightly floured surface to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut... - 47.076
This Christmas try some Korean ginger cookie or Maejakgwa to surprise your friends. Maangchi has a traditional cookie recipe with ginger and cinnamon for flavors and pine nuts for extra crunch. She is using a food processor for easy dough preparation and... - 139.287
In large mixer bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar about 10 minutes or until very thick and lemon colored.
Stir in cream, cognac, cardamom and lemon peel.
Mix in enough flour to make a stiff dough.
Cover; chill at least 3 hours.
Heat fat or oil (2 inches) to... - 40.9614
Rub butter into semolina.
Add cardamoms and enough coconut milk to form a stiff dough.
Put 1 cup water in sugar and prepare a thick syrup.
Remove from fire.
Mix in essence and keep it warm.
Divide the dough into small balls.
Flatten out each ball on a greased... - 44.3982
Beat egg yolks, egg whites, sugar, and brandy until very thick.
Add cream slowly, stirring well.
Sift flour and cardamom together; add about 1/2 cup at a time to egg mixture, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
Wrap and chill overnight Heat lard to 365Â°... - 42.1532
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored; gradually beat in sugar.
Gently stir in butter.
Fold in whipped cream and cardamom.
Sift together flour and salt; gradually fold into yolk mixture just enough to make soft dough.
Divide dough in... - 40.5509
Rabbit's Ears Fattigman
Make day before, or several days ahead:
1. Mix flour with granulated sugar.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Then add eggs, cardamom, cognac, and cream, beating until thoroughly... - 41.7557
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar, tahini, butter, and shortening until creamy.
Beat in egg.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder; gradually add to tahini mixture, blending thoroughly.
Cover... - 39.7379
Shrimp Egg Rolls
1 In a bowl, beat the eggs.
2 Add in water alternately with flour, which is sifted with salt.
3 Mix thoroughly.
4 Prepare a 6 inch pan by lightly greasing it.
5 Pour enough batter to make a very thin layer.
6 Cook over moderate heat until... - 35.1527
Italian Honey Cluster Cookies
Stir whole wheat flour and unbleached white flour together in a medium-size bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour in eggs and vanilla and almond extracts, and mix into a stiff dough; or mix in a food processor.
Dough should be stiff enough to roll out on a... - 37.4172
This recipe is tried and tested and was a successful attempt by my sweetheart since I was on a diet! It is easy and simple to follow. - 43.3336
Pink Jelly Bikis!
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Stir in egg, Pet Milk and vanilla and roasted oats.
Chill overnight before using.
Rollout dough and cut with a heart cookie cutter, I didnt have one, mine are round. Each and... - 41.2592
Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and spices into a bowl.
Rub in the fat: with the finger tips.
Mix in the sugar.
Stir in the egg, adding a little water if necessary; the dough should be fairly stiff.
Roll out on a floured board until about 1/2 inch... - 40.2475
Put yolks into bowl; beat until yolks turn light yellow (about 5 minutes).
Add sour cream; mix until well blended.
Add vanilla; mix a little; add whiskey, salt and baking powder.
Mix for short time until everything looks mixed.
Start to add sifted flour until... - 42.2992
Beat the egg yolks, white sugar and brandy together until thick and creamy.
Stir the cream in slowly.
Sift the flour and cardamom together and stir into batter.
Wrap the soft dough in wax paper and chill several hours or overnight.
On floured board roll... - 43.1563
Swedish Fattig Man
Swedish Fattig Man cookies are often known as poor man's cookies, why? because they are quickly made. The ingredients used in these cookies are same as other cookies but these are fried while other cookies are baked. - 48.0706
Begin heating shortening in a deep fat fryer over low heat; insert deep fat thermometer.
Mix egg, port, water, vanilla, butter, sugar, and salt; sprinkle in flour and mix well.
Turn out on lightly floured board and knead 1 minute just until smooth.
Divide... - 44.6079
Mix together eggs, cream, and sugar.
Stir in butter and lemon juice.
Add flour, cardamom, and salt; mix well.
Cover and chill 2 or 3 hours.
Divide dough in half; keep 1 portion refrigerated.
Roll the other portion 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured... - 45.8281
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored. Mix in the 1/2 cup sugar, butter and All-Bran; beat well. Stir in dry ingredients, lemon peel and juice.
3. On lightly floured surface knead dough... - 30.5552
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking.
3. In a skillet, heat oil
4. When oil is hot, add eggplant and onion and sauté until soft,
5. Stir in oyster sauce and water and continue to... - 41.5853
Melt the 4 tablespoons of butter in a heavy frying pan.
Add meat, onions, and garlic, and brown well, stirring constantly, until onion is slightly cooked and meat is well browned.
Add 1/4 cup of the water so that the meat will not stick to the pan.
Add the... - 44.6541
Baked Turkey Egg Rolls
1) Make a mixture of soy sauce and cornstarch and set aside.
2) Take a non-stick skillet or wok and spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Put the cabbage, bean sprouts, carrot and onions into the wok.
4) Stir-fry until... - 47.2049
Brown the margarine slightly in a frying pan.
Let it cool and transfer it to a bowl.
Add the sugar, acesulfame-K, and cream cheese.
Beat until smooth and blended.
Add the vanilla and baking powder.
Add the flour and mix.
The dough will be... - 40.2982
Pumpkin Cake Roll With Candied Pecans
Thanksgiving is coming and Christmas is coming and what do we love on our holiday table? We love the pumpkin pie right. Here is a treat that tastes like pumpkin pie but ten times better. This Pumpkin cake roll with Candied Pecans is just perfect for your... - 123.563
Aloo Cutlets - Quick & Easy - Potato Patties (masala Burger)
In a mood of making some cutlets. Then do try these for sure. The chef makes the cutlets in Indian Style. If you have guests coming over then these cutlets serve as a good snack. They can be served with tomato sauce or chutney. Watch the video for the quick... - 95.2303
These Snowballs are going to give you a sweet and pleasant evening. I love the sugar sprinlkings on top of the Snowballs ! Try them out and tell me how you liked them! - 38.805
Beat margarine, granulated sugar and eggs in a medium bowl until light.
Stir in almonds, cinnamon, sour cream and a little flour; mix until blended.
Add remaining flour to make a dough.
Press dough into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 1... - 44.3253
Cartel Lata Cookies
1. In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the granulated sugar and salt. Make a well in the center, pour in the wine and olive oil and stir, gradually incorporating the dry ingredients until a dough forms. Transfer to a work surface and knead lightly until... - 25.0839
Eggplant Cookies With Goat Cheese And Tomato Basil Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil. Add the garlic and shallot and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until softened but not browned, about 1 minute. Add the tequila and red wine and cook until almost completely absorbed, about 1 minute.... - 35.7906
Beat egg yolks, whites, salt and sugar together for 1/2 hour.
Add cream and cardamon and stir well together.
Add butter, extract and brandy and blend well.
Mix in flour thoroughly.
Dough should be Stiff enough to roll out very thin.
Place in refrigerator and... - 45.4386
In a large bowl beat eggs, water, and salt with a fork.
Add flour gradually until dough is sticky.
Knead gently on a floured board until dough can be easily handled.
Divide dough into 4 round balls; let stand 1 hour.
Roll out dough as thin as you can.
Let... - 36.2404
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix eggs, sugar, milk, salt, and 1 cup flour until well blended. Stir in remaining flour. Wrap dough in plastic wrap; refrigerate 2 hours or until easy to handle.
2. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll dough,... - 29.4006
Crunchy Biscuit With Whole Sesame Seeds
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except oil.
2) With your hands, prepare a firm dough.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a shape of sausage.
4) Then, cut the dough into slices.
5) In a frying pan, heat oil.
6) In the... - 39.0215
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in confectioners' sugar.
Stir in whipped cream, brandy, cardamom, and lemon rind.
Stir in flour until dough becomes stiff enough to knead.
Roll out on a lightly floured board to 1/8-inch... - 44.2538
Crispy Oven Fried Chicken
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Lightly spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray.
Set the cookie sheet aside.
To coat the chicken, first roll the pieces or breast halves in the flour to evenly cover all sides.
Then dip the chicken in the egg whites and roll in the... - 31.5009
Fried Fish Toys
Add the cornstarch to a small amount of the fish paste until you get something that can be handled easily.
The amount of corn starch you may have to use depends on how moist the fish is.
In any case, you want to prepare something that can be cut like cookie... - 30.2026
Baked Fried Chicken
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take the chciken and dip it in oil and immediately after, roll into cracker crumbs.
3.Take a cookie pan and put the coated chicken in it and cover it with foil.
4.Bake the dish for an hour on 350... - 34.5735
Cook noodles according to package directions until tender but still firm, 2 to 3 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
Place several layers of paper towels over cookie sheets or jelly-roll pans.
Spread noodles over paper towels and... - 32.0706
Deep Fried Eggplant And Cheese Sandwiches
Deep Fried Eggplant And Cheese Sandwiches make for a great snack. This recipe is quite filling and sumptuous. The ingredients used in these Deep Fried Eggplant And Cheese Sandwiches are easily available in the grocery store. Make it for a party or a family... - 47.4645
Oven Fried Fish
Dissolve salt in combined milk and water; dip fish in the milk, then roll in corn flakes.
Bake on greased cooky sheet at 500° about 15 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Caper Sauce: To one cup mayonnaise, add 1/4 cup drained chopped sour pickles, 1... - 27.8381
Homemade Oven Fried Chicken
1. In a flat plate, mix crushed cereal, salt and pepper, dip[ chicken into milk and roll it into this mixture
2.In a nonstick cookie sheet place the chicken pieces on it with the skin side facing down
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for half an... - 30.4204
Golden-coated Fried Chicken
Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
Mix sour cream, lemon juice, salt, garlic salt, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; place bread crumbs in a pie plate.
Brush chicken pieces with sour cream mixture, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
Place in a single layer... - 39.3813
1. Cut each potato lengthwise into quarters, then cut each quarter into 4 long wedges. In large bowl, combine potatoes with enough cold water to cover. Refrigerate potatoes at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
2. Drain potatoes; transfer to paper towel-lined... - 26.1249
Golden Coated Fried Chicken
Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
Mix sour cream, lemon juice, salt, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; place bread crumbs in a pie plate.
Brush chicken pieces with sour cream mixture, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
Place in a single layer... - 40.213
Oven Fried Picnic Chicken
Who doesn't love fried chicken? An all-time favorite, this chicken gets extra flavor from ranch dressing mix. - 33.7284
Oven Fried Cheese Mackerel
1) Cut fillets into thin slices and pat dry.
2) Preheat oven to 500 degree.
3) In a bowl, combine egg, milk, salt, and pepper.
4) Mix parsley, breadcrumbs, and cheese and then dip the fish slices in the mixture.
5) Roll the fish slices... - 44.4848
Low Fat Oven Baked Fried Chicken
Use a rolling pin and crush the crackers and melba toast on a piece of waxed paper.
Place the flour on a small plate.
Pour the Egg Beaters on another small plate.
Pour the liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, into a large non-stick frying pan.
Turn stove on... - 37.8797
Fried Biscuits With Apple Butter
1. Dissolve yeast in a warm water-honey mixture. Keep aside for 5 to 10 minutes to turn bubbly.
2. Take a large electric mixer bowl with dough hook, add flour and salt and mix well.
3. Place a saucepan with milk and shortening on medium heat and allow... - 44.2428
Fried Chicken With Sour Cream Gravy
1. Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
2. Mix sour cream, lemon juice, salt, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; place bread crumbs in a pie plate. Brush chicken pieces with sour cream mixture, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
3. Place in a... - 32.1255
Mini Fried Fruit Pies
I believe a lot of appercaition for your food also depends on how you serve it; just like this Mini Fried Fruit Pies served in findue style. It brings in such a remarkable difference in a bsic pie recipe made with any of your favorite filling. Do give this... - 40.4107
Fried Autumn Apple Pies
What can I say, except that they are the yummy little fried pies that burst with apple goodness, flavored with cinnamon. - 48.093
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry; set aside.
Pour buttermilk into a shallow bowl.
In another shallow bowl, mix flour, salt, paprika, and pepper.
Dip chicken pieces, one at a time, in buttermilk until evenly moistened; then roll in flour mixture and shake off excess... - 39.9925
Combine cheese and eggs in a bowl and whip until smooth.
Add mint and mix in butter.
Set aside while making pastry.
Roll out dough on a floured board as thinly as possible.
Cut dough into 3 inch rounds.
Place 1 heaping tablespoon of filling on each round,... - 40.0045
This Nut Toasties is something a lil' different altogether, although you use the very basic of the cookie mix you can get. Very simple and easy, you may also use toasted nuts to add on to the crunchiness of the these nut cookies! Tuck in any of your favorite... - 37.5163
Honey And Almond Shortbread
Lightly grease and base line an 18 x 23 cm/7 x 9 in Swiss roll tin.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Rub in 175 g/6 oz of the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the almonds, sugar and egg yolks and mix well to form a firm dough.
Press the... - 39.0494
1)Pre heat an oven.
2)In a bowl, add flour and ghee and mix well.
3)Add cumin and salt and water as necessary to make stiff dough.
4)Divide it into 24 portions and roll each into flat round disc.
5)Brush each disc with ghee and bake... - 41.1756
1) In a fry pan, add all the filling ingredients to heat up over low flame by constantly stirring.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Keep on stirring until the dates get tender and the mixture becomes thick.
3) Remove from heat and set aside to... - 50.4542
Koesister are South African cookies dipped in syrup made for snacking. The best way to serve them is when they are cold. These cookies can be served with tea or coffee or just all alone. They taste good both ways. - 49.0967
Cheese And Potatoes Rissole
Pare potatoes; cut into eighths.
Place in saucepan; cover with water.
Add 1 tablespoon salt; cover.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
Press through food mill or mash well; place in dry saucepan.
Add butter; cook over low... - 43.1494
For pastry, combine flour and salt in a bowl.
Mix in oil and ice cold water.
Gather dough into a ball and roll out very thin between 2 sheets of waxed paper.
Cut out 3 inch rounds with cookie cutter or inverted glass.
Slightly off center on round, place 3... - 39.3325
Panko Onion Rings
1. In a large bowl take flour, baking powder, salt and black pepper. Whisk together.
2. Add in the water and mix well.
3. Dip the onion rings in the batter and roll into the panko bread crumbs. And take out with the help of fork.
4. Place the onion... - 0
If pie shell is cold, place on a cooky sheet in a moderate oven (350°) while preparing other ingredients.
Roll oysters in flour, dip them in egg and water mixture, and then roll in crumbs.
Fry in a mixture of the butter and lard until golden brown on both... - 39.8855
Indian Semolina Pooris
Sift the flour, semolina, turmerie and salt into a bowl.
Rub in the butteror margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Work in the yogurt and gradually blend in enough water to mix to a firm dough.
Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured... - 43.0643
Mexican Doughnut Strips
1. Combine water, butter, 1 teaspoon (5 mL) sugar, the salt and nutmeg in 2-quart (2-L) saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Increase heat to high; heat to full rolling boil.
2. Add flour to pan all at once;... - 39.7719
In large mixer bowl, combine flour, cheese, cayenne pepper and butter.
Gradually add water, mixing at low speed of mixer until a dough forms.
Knead on floured surface 12 times.
Roll out dough, half at a time, to 14x 10-inch rectangles.
Cut each into four... - 33.8008
Put first 4 ingredients into large frying pan.
Heat and stir continually until mixture is like fudge.
Remove from heat.
Add rice cereal and nuts.
With buttered fingers, shape into balls.
Roll balls in coconut.
Chill. - 38.1748
Cenci Alla Fiorentina
1. In a large bowl add 8 oz flour. Make a well in the central part of the bowl.
2. Add egg yolks, eggs, 2 1/2 teaspoons of icing sugar, rum and salt.
3. Mix the ingredients with a fork or hand and make a rough ball.
4. On the table or pastry board... - 40.2356
Whole Wheat Crackers
Mix the flour and the salt.
Add the oil and rub in well by hand.
Add enough water to make a kneadable dough.
Knead 5 minutes.
Roll out the dough to desired thickness and cut into shapes.
Place on an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes at... - 34.416
Peel bananas and place them on large platter.
Add bourbon and lime juice; marinate 1 hour.
Dip bananas in beaten eggs and roll in crushed macaroons.
Heat butter in large frying pan.
Add bananas and cook 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat, turning to brown all... - 28.6638
Soft Meringue Roulade With Apricot And Mascarpone Cream
1. To make the meringue, heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Line a 23 x 33cm baking tray with parchment paper and lightly grease with oil.
2. in a bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff. Gradually whisk in the caster sugar a little at a time and continue... - 39.2048
Griwech- African Food
1. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
2. Pour melted butter and mix to combine. Add beaten egg, blossom water, and vinegar. Mix well.
3. Gradually add water, as needed and knead into soft dough. Divide dough into 5... - 0
Nutmeg Flavored Sourdough Doughnuts
Beat eggs and sugar together.
Add starter, buttermilk, lard, and sifted dry ingredients.
Turn out dough and knead on a lightly floured board until smooth.
Roll to 1/2 inch thickness and cut with 2 3/4 -inch doughnut cutter.
Put on greased cookie... - 35.3302
Join Cathy Lentine as she shows you how to make her yummy dessert recipe for Sicilian Pastry! - 0
Indian Flat Bread
Mix all ingredients except milk, Ghee and poppy seed.
Stir in enough milk to make a soft dough.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth, about 5 minutes.
Place in greased bowl; turn greased side up.
Cover; let rest in warm place 3... - 43.2844
Raised Square Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl, mix 2 1/2 cups of flour with yeast; keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, put together milk, sugar, 1/3 cup Crisco and salt; heat until just warm and stir to melt Crisco.
3. Add the flour mixture to the saucepan and add eggs.
4.... - 44.6749
Make Rich Roll Dough according to directions but increase yeast to 2 packages dry granular yeast or 2 cakes compressed yeast.
After dough has risen until double in bulk, turn out on lightly floured board and divide in 2 equal portions.
Quickly round up... - 28.2093
1) Sift the flour and the baking powder and keep aside.
2) In another bowl, mix the butter into the pumpkin, stir in the milk.
3) Stir in the flour into the pumpkin mixture; mix gently and knead lightly on a floured board for 30... - 35.5875
Ham And Cheese Roulade
1. Cover baking pan with wax paper, then wrap in foil and freeze.
2. Setting aside 6 of the prettiest mushrooms for garnish, chop the remaining and keep aside.
3. About 1 hour before serving, remove omelet from freezer and unwrap.
4. Bake in... - 44.5666
Here is a wonderful recipe for beignets that are amazing Moroccan style doughnuts. These beignets can be made light and crispy or soft and spongy as desired. Moroccan beignets are best doughnuts ever! Surely you can prepare them and impress your family or... - 110.922