- » Fried Rice Wrap
Fried Rice Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried rice wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried rice wrap recipes.
Rice Paper Wrapped Chicken And Crab Spring Rolls
For the filling, put the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Divide into 20 portions and shape into small cylinder shapes.
Brush beaten egg over the entire surface of each piece of rice paper.
Leave for a few minutes until soft.
Place the filling along the... - 40.307
Asian Mushroom Lettuce Wraps
Try out these Asian style mushroom lettuce wraps for an appetizing snack or even for lunch. Watch this impressive video to make this wonderful dish. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. This video is a must watch! - 105.655
Turkey And Lettuce Wraps
Oh boy, if this isn't the perfect dish to serve as an appetizer. More ideal for Thanksgiving actually! It is super that this recipe is broken down in simple steps in this video. Watch and learn y'all! - 116.645
Turkey Lettuce Wraps
1. In a large bowl, mix together ground turkey, soy sauce, rice wine, garlic and ginger.
2. Add in the cornstarch, green onion, zucchini, carrot, red onion and red pepper. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a wok, add in the half of oil and... - 0
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Place shrimp in plastic bag; set in bowl.
For marinade, in small bowl, combine onion, oil, sugar, cayenne pepper, salt, oregano and garlic powder.
Pour marinade over shrimp; close bag.
Marinate shrimp 3 hours in refrigerator, turning... - 44.2942
Spicy Beef Forcemeat Wrapped In Lettuce Leaves
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Separate lettuce leaves, rinse and pat thoroughly dry.
Store in a zip-type plastic bag until needed.
On a baking sheet, toast nuts, stirring often, in preheated oven 6 to 8 minutes.
Watch carefully so they do not burn.
Prepare... - 40.5694
Paper Wrapped Chicken
First, make the marinade.
Put all the ingredients into a shallow bowl and mix until they are thoroughly blended.
Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and stir them gently until they are thoroughly basted.
Set aside at room temperature for 1 hour, turning and... - 39.5487
Lettuce Wrap Ups
Rinse lettuce; trim and break into leaves.
Place in serving bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Measure out hoisin sauce; cover and let stand at room temperature.
Stir-Fry: Wash and trim beans.
Keeping vegetables separate, dice beans and water chestnuts into... - 44.3953
Lettuce Wrapped Spring Rolls
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, pour the water over them and set aside 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool under cold water. Return 3 cups of noodles to the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the ginger, 1 1/2... - 38.5574
Scallion Pancake Wraps
1. For dip, in a small bowl, add soy, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, brown sugar, and fresh ginger. Mix well and set aside.
2. For sauce, in a medium bowl, add fresh garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce,... - 100.237
Paper Wrapped Chicken
Cut the chicken cutlet into 1 inch wide (2.5 cm), 2 inches long (5 cm), and 1/4 inch thick (6 mm) slices.
Marinate with the soy sauce, wine, salt, sugar, and pepper for at least 20 minutes.
Soak the mushrooms in hot water for about 15 minutes.
Cut off and... - 44.4752
Thai Chicken And Lettuce Wrap
Thai chicken and lettuce wrap is yet another display of the richness of Thai cuisine in terms of flavors, mix of textures and the vivacious looking dishes. Take a look at this video for more details of this recipe. You would love your life after you have this... - 124.557
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Bacon wrapped shrimp is a grill cooked shrimp recipe. Prepared with an oil based marinade flavored with onions, oregano, cayenne and garlic powder, the shrimps are wrapped in bacon strips. Grilled uncovered,. The bacon wrapped shrimp comes out incredibly... - 47.6336
Pheasant Lettuce Wraps With Soya Sauce Dip
Have you tried cooking pheasant before? Here is a great video showing you how to do this best. Spread it out with other chopped ingredients and allow your guests to turn it into lettuce wraps!! A great party idea! - 107.081
Carnival Fried Rice
1. Place 2 teaspoons butter or margarine in a 1 quart casserole. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds or until melted. Add beaten egg. Cover completely with plastic wrap; do not vent. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 to 1-1/4 minutes or until egg is set. Let stand,... - 31.331
Quick Fried Rice
1. Use a medium size (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, to melt and heat the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Add the onion to the butter and cook for 2 minutes, stirring once, until limp.
3. Stir in the rice and seasonings, to coat... - 46.0805
Asian Beef Wraps
1 As per the package directions, cook rice.
2 Keep warm.
3 As per the package directions, heat the tortillas.
4 Keep warm.
5 In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
6 Add beef and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until... - 41.7878
Banana Leaf Wrapped Fish With Salad
If you are visiting India, make sure to taste the fish dishes of the country. Someone has rightly said that this country is a land of fish and rice. Here in this video also, the chef tells how to make delicious steamed fish which goes along well with salad... - 109.307
Tortilla Wrap Surprise
This recipe is quick and easy to make. You can easily add your own personal touch to this dish. You can serve it as an appetizer before a meal or a healthy snack during the evening. Delicious when served with a homemade salsa for dipping. - 41.3795
Vegetable Sandwich Wrap - No Bread Sandwich
All of you who are looking for some healthy recipes, then look no further. Chef Bhavna shows how to make an easy sandwich wrap. This is a vegetarian wrap and it tastes really nice. Do check out the video for this healthy recipe. - 94.373
Foil Wrapped Chicken Surprise
Foil Wrapped Chicken Surprise tastes very good. The fried chicken with cream topped adds up the taste of Foil Wrapped Chicken Surprise. Foil Wrapped Chicken Surprise is an easy to make recipe. - 42.8785
Fish Wrapped In Dried Bean Curd Sheet Rolls
Cut the fillet into 1 1/2 inch long (4 cm) julienne strips.
Combine the cut fish with the rest of the filling ingredients and mix.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Handling the dried bean curd skin carefully, place each sheet between damp cloths.
Set aside for 15... - 43.2753
Chicken Sausage Wrap With Bleu Cheese Dressing
Sausage wraps can make a filling snack and favorite with all. Here is an impressive video that presents a wonderful recipe for chicken sausage wrap with bleu cheese dressing. The wrap with lettuce and pickles would surely turn out to be absolutely delicious... - 105.105
Soy Coconut Wrap
1. Wash the vegetables thoroughly with water.
2. Cut carrot into ovals.
3. Shred the beans.
4. Shred the remaining ingredients coarsely.
5. In a mincing machine, put together all seasoning ingredients except coconut and process.
6. In a... - 50.3419
Corn Fried Rice
1. Using a sharp knife, shuck the corn and set aside.
2. Roughly chop the spring onion and welsh onion, set aside separately.
3. In a microwave proof bowl, place corn kennel and wrap with plastic film.
4. Microwave corn kennel for 3 minutes at... - 77.405
Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice
This Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice recipe will entice any eater fussy or easy. The main ingredient in this recipe is coconut. You will be ready with your Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice within 5 minutes. It is full of flavor in spite of being a Low Fat... - 37.9502
Fried Risotto Balls
Take a look at this Fried Risotto Balls recipe, a classic street style snack item. Watch the video to see how the chef combines risotto, with few basic ingredients to make a scrumptious snack. This is a perfect snack item to serve half-way through the party... - 123.84
Shrimp Legs With Seaweed
Shrimp Legs With Seaweed is an elegant and unique dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. The amazed and happy expression of your guests makes it worth it! Here is a brilliant Shrimp Legs With Seaweed for you to try! - 46.9735
Oriental Style Ground Pork
Combine carrots, sugar and vinegar in medium bowl; set aside.
Slice green onions diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
Wipe mushrooms clean with damp paper towels; slice.
Combine cornstarch and chili powder in small bowl.
Stir broth and soy sauce into cornstarch... - 42.414
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 142.41
Tonkatsu - Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl
Tonkatsudon is another delicious style of Japanese donburi, or rice bowl meal. Very simply, it's a crispy pork cutlet which is then simmered in a broth of soy, dashi and mirin til it becomes slightly sweet and savory. Add thinly sliced onions and a beaten egg... - 0
In 1-quart saucepan combine water, rice, and salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in parmesan cheese; cool.
Stir in eggs and parsley.
Season to taste with salt and... - 42.04
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 113.619
Brandied Wild Rice Corn Bread And Chestnut Stuffing
1. Add bacon to a large, heavy skillet, place on moderately high heat and allow the bacon to turn brown. Transfer to paper towel and drain.
2. Add garlic, celery and onions to the drippings and stir fry for 8 to 10 minutes to turn golden brown. Mix... - 44.1752
Heat oil in a deep karai.
Place four tbsp of pressed rice in a steel strainer and lower strainer into oil.
Allow to fry on low heat, so that rice does not get brown.
As rice gets crisp, it will automatically rise to the top.
Remove strainer from oil, let oil... - 45.1961
Vegetable And Ham Rice Cake
Combine vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, and salt together with the rice.
Heat oil in the wok.
Add carrots and stir fry 2 to 3 minutes.
Add mushrooms, cucumber, and scallions and continue to stir fryuntil all the vegetables are very tender.
Stir... - 41.2472
Curried Singapore Rice Noodles With Shrimps
In this video Chef Russel shows how to prepare Singapore style noodles that have a mix of flavors and ingredients from neighboring countries. It’s a great dish for days when you don’t want to waste a lot of time in the kitchen and are looking for a quick... - 113.682
Salsa Rice Enchiladas
Vegetarian enchiladas wrap up a skillet-easy filling of rice, beans, corn, peppers and cheese. Salsa's on the side. - 32.5978
Crispy Rice Noodles
These crispy thin noodles are a fantastic addition to lettuce wraps, a great snack and wonderful as a ‘bed’ for stir-fries and other Asian meals. They are very easy to make but it is absolutely necessary to have your oil at 350 degrees at all times. If... - 121.833
Take a look at how to make kampai Omurice the traditional. The chef teaches you the traditional method and offers top tips on how to ensure the best end result. - 95.6506
Creamy Shrimp Fry Rolls
1.) Prepare sushi rice base.
2.) Prepare deep-fried shrimp
1.) Line the bamboo mat with saran wrap.
2.) Take the sushi rice base and pat it down onto the saran wrap.
3.) Take a sheet of nori and place it on top of the rice base.
4.) Line... - 116.876
Baked Pineapple Rice
1. Take a wok, add seeds and dry fry, shaking often, for 3 to 4 minutes. Take off from heat and keep aside.
2. Use a pestle and mortar for crushing ginger and lemon grass. Add salt and chilies and pound for 4 minutes more.
3. Add shallot and... - 45.568
Radish Rice Curry
This is a very famous dish and is called Daikon Meshi in Japan. This is a delicious and simple meal which you can cook for your family. I'm sure you'll like it. - 99.2782
How To Make Chicken Chimichangas Both Fried & Oven Baked
If you want to make chicken chimichangas, they are pretty easy to do. Mine include refried beans, spanish rice, chicken of course, mixed with enchilada sauce. Then we top it with sour cream and homemade guacamole. I show you both how to fry them or bake them... - 0
Spanish Chicken And Rice
Combine rice, Spanish rice mix, water, sherry, onion and salt in glass casserole.
Place chicken pieces on top.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 1 hour 15 minutes or until chicken is done and rice... - 34.6041
Sticky Rice Rolls
RKwan is taking over the kitchen again this week to teach you how to make some sticky rice rolls! Keep watching for a bonus recipe as well! - 110.733
Glutinous Rice Dumplings
1) To make filling, dry and fry sesame seeds on low heat, by stirring till crispy. Keep aside.
1) Heat oil to deep fry the peanuts until cooked. Drain, cool and rub off skins.
2) Cover the walnuts with boiling water and soak for 5... - 46.9847
Whiting With Sweet And Sour Rice
1. Wash the fish and season inside and out. Brush the outside with combined lemon juice and olive oil. Wrap each fish in foil and bake in moderate oven for 20 minutes.
2. To make rice, heat oil in a large frying pan, add onion and pine nuts and cook for 2... - 33.6433
Saucy Mushroom Chicken
Saucy Mushroom Chicken gives a smooth taste. The grape juice enhances the taste of Saucy Mushroom Chicken. Saucy Mushroom Chicken can be prepared very easily. - 44.4035
1. Place a shrimp, a slice of jalapeno pepper, and cheese on one end of bacon strip. Wrap it tightly as shown in the video.
2. In a pan preheat oil to about 375 degree F.
3. Drop shrimp in pan, and leave it for about 2-3 minutes.
4.... - 102.348
Black Pepper Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, baking soda, rice vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt, black pepper, and black bean sauce. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and let it rest for 15 minutes.
3. For sauce, in a small bowl,... - 91.7749
Jamaican Pork And Sweet Potato Stir Fry
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Stir half of the green onions into cooked rice.
Meanwhile, peel sweet potato.
Cut into quarters lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise.
Place in a microwave-safe pie plate or shallow dish.
Cover with vented... - 41.1088
Lean Sausage And Summer Vegetable Stir Fry
A one pan wonder meal, nice and easy, nothing to clean and nutritionally well balanced! Red and yellow peppers are sautéed with mushrooms, zucchini and sausage for a great tasting and colorful meal. This light and delicious recipe is perfect to pull out on a... - 116.561
Korean Food: Spicy Fried Pork (제육 볶음)
If you love fatty pork and spicy food, this dish is perfect for you. In fact Jeyuk Bokkeum is another highly popular Korean stir-fry dish and like beef bulgogi, the marinated pork is either grilled or pan-fried and served with lettuce leaves and different... - 96.3759
Korean Food Stir Fried Anchovies Banchan
When I was little, there were just a few handful of things that were on rotation on the menu. Spam, Rice, Soup, Kimchi, Seaweed Wraps, and these Anchovies. I remember Mom taking a scoop of hot rice with a few drops of Soy Sauce and mixing it with generous... - 114.414
Wicked Chicken Pakora , Fried Chicken (indian)
Learn how to make delicious and quick Chicken Pakoras at home. They can be a wonderful appetizer for your next party. You can pair them with rice, noodles or put them inside a roti or parantha for a lovely wrap. - 0
Sweet And Sour Pork Stir Fry
In a medium bowl, stir together the pineapple juice, vinegar, onions, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
Thinly slice the pork against the grain into bite-size pieces.
Stir into the juice mixture.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
Meanwhile,... - 43.2661
Vegetable Stir Fry
This Vegetable Stir Fry makes a mouthwatering accompaniment to my rice dishes. Try this mixed vegetables dish spiced with peppers, garlic and onion. Tell me if you've liked this Vegetable Stir Fry. Your suggestions are welcome. - 35.3973
Red Curry Tofu Stir Fry
1. Wrap tofu blocks in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut into 1 -inch cubes; set aside.
2. Combine coconut milk and next 5 ingredients... - 37.8804
Vegetable Stir Fry
1.In a 2 quart glass casserole, put garlic, ginger and oil and heat without covering for 2 minutes at High in Microwave oven.
2.Once done, put onion, pepper, broccoli and cauliflower to the dish and mix well.
3.Secure the dish by putting an all glass... - 44.6124
Korean Food: Fried Beef And Garlic Chive Salad
This is a delicious way of eating beef and vegetables. Fried beef that is covered with a secret ingredient, sweet rice flour, along with a garlic chive salad and savory sweet and sour dressing tastes very good. I made a batch of the beef, as called out in... - 0
Stir Fried Liver In Spicy Sauce
1. In a bowl put all the marinade ingredients, add the liver slices and coat them thoroughly with marinade, cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. In another bowl mix ingredients for the sauce
3. In a wok or... - 43.4024
Stir Fried Minced Pork
1. Prepare the Cold Sweet and Sour Chinese Leaves or preserved vegetable by rinsing them well in cold water. Place the leaves in a colander, drain them and then blot them dry with kitchen paper. Chop them finely and set them aside.
2.... - 37.2248
Stir Fry Vegetables With Tofu
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Cut tofu into bite sized cubes.
2. Mix... - 39.2615
French Fried Eggplant
French fried eggplant is a baked eggplant recipe prepared with a batter. The eggplant is cooked and dipped in a batter of lfour, milk and salt and best served hot with fried rice. - 35.8421
Koonthal Masala (squid Pan Fried In Masala)
A dry spicy squid preparation good to go as a side or even a savory appetizer! Squid or Koonthal/Kanava as we call it in Kerala, is a pretty versatile seafood variety and hence it tastes good with pretty much any flavor. Since my preference is a bit on the... - 0
Five Color Rice Balls (오색 주먹밥)
1. In a bowl, add the ground beef, bulgogi sauce, green onion and sesame seeds. Mix until well combined and set aside to marinate until the other ingredients are prepared.
2. On a chopping board, place the zucchini, carrot and using a sharp... - 121.823
Spanish Chicken And Rice
Spanish Chicken And Rice is an irresistible side dish recipe. A deadly combination of chicken and rice is something you would never want to miss out on! - 31.8445
Basic Curry Rice
Curry rice (curry and rice / kare-raisu) is a very popular dish in Japan. According to the statistics, we Japanese eat curry rice twice a month!!!
Today, I will show you how to make basic curry rice. More curry rice recipes are coming, so don't miss them and... - 99.9199
Microwave Spanish Chicken And Rice
1. Take a glass casserole and add Spanish rice mix, rice, sherry, water, salt and onion.
2. Top it with chicken pieces and wrap the plastic around the glass casserole.
3. Dip probe into the liquid.
4. In a microwave oven, place the... - 36.9648
Pork Cutlet On Rice
1. Prepare plain rice
2. Remove stem and strings from snow peas and blanch peas. Slice lengthwise into thin strips. Cut onions in half and slice thinly.
3. Pound pork with tenderizing mallet. Coat with flour, dip into beaten egg, then coat well with bread... - 36.0943
Malaysian Chicken & Rice Soup
Rinse chicken and pat dry; pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Set breast pieces aside; place remaining chicken in a 6- to 8-quart pan and add ginger, onion, coriander, cinnamon stick, garlic, and broth.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20... - 44.3568
Chicken And Rice In Pastry
Cut the chicken into ¾" (2 cm) pieces.
Sprinkle the chicken fillets with the salt and 1 tbsp (15 ml) of parsley.
Heat 1/2 of the butter in a sauce pan; saute 1/4 of the onion until tender.
Add the rice and chicken stock, cook the rice to... - 41.187
Burrito With Vegetable And Rice Filling
A healthy burrito for dinner? Well this burrito is well flavored and filling! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, including mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers, and is flavored with garlic. The filling for the burrito will have brown rice and the... - 124.379
1) In a bowl soak glutinous rice for a night. Drain and discard the water.
2) Press the first coconut cream from one coconut.
3) Add 1 cup of water and press second time. Let stand in separate bowls.
4) Steam rice for 15-20... - 38.9916
The Jaci Yeo Show - Kimbap Part 2
If you are all set to make Kimbap, here is a video which shows how to prepare spinach for the rolls. Also watch the video Kimbap - Making Rolls to finish off the recipe. - 102.723
The Jaci Yeo Show - Kimbap Part 3
Assembling all the ingredients of kimbap and putting them together is an art and you can master it too. Just watch the video here and learn how to do that!!! - 102.452
The Jaci Yeo Show - Kimbap Part 1
Learn how to make Korean Kimbap from start to finish. In part 1 of 3, I show you how to make and season the rice that will go into your kimbap roll.
Watch The Jaci Yeo Show - Kimbap Part 2 and The Jaci Yeo Show - Kimbap Part 3 - 100.132
Korean Food: Kimbap (김밥)
If you are a Sushi fan, then you will love this Korean-style sushi rolls. At first glance, they definitely resemble Japanese sushi rolls but unlike sushi, which is more of a gourmet food eaten with chopsticks, gimbap is Korea’s most popular picnic or snack... - 105.893
Wash the mutton pieces thoroughly and drain away the water.
Put the mutton in a bowl and put into it yogurt, half of the whole garam masala and 3 to 4 bay leaves.
Mix the ingredients well so that each piece is coated.
Add salt and pepper powder to... - 42.0843
Biryani Filo Wreath
1. Cook the beans and cauliflower separately in pans of boiling salted water. When just cooked, cool in iced water, then drain and set aside. Bring the potatoes to the boil. When just cooked, drain and set aside. Cook the rice in a pan of boiling water until... - 38.7009
How To Make Chicken Kathi Kabobs / Chicken Kabobs
Learn how to make flavorful Chicken Kathi Kabobs. You can serve them as an appetizer, or with rice. They also work great inside a wrap, as a kathi roll or simply roll them up in a roti/paratha and enjoy with mint or tamarind chutney. - 0
Who said comfort food has to be unhealthy? Try this delicious Japanese Omurice, a true comfort food that tastes good and is healthy. Watch the video to learn how to make this quick and easy fried rice. It's perfect for a lonely night when you want to eat... - 100.19
Super Bowl Cajun Shrimp & Andouille Jambalaya Rolls
Here is a recipe for Shrimp & Andouille Jambalaya, that I use to make egg rolls with. I actually use to sell these at my work place, and I sold out daily! Very big hit with the guys at work. These make a perfect football party food, or any party food as for... - 0
Creamy Chicken Tempura Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay chicken strips, and cream cheese on the rice base.
3. Hold the bamboo mat, lift it over to cover, and roll as shown in the video. Squeeze firmly, but be gently. Do not smash the rice or chicken.
4. Once... - 115.932
Gai Haw Bai Toey
Here's an exotic Thai recipe which is a true delicacy. This video makes chicken gai haw bai toey. It is a fried chicken in pandan leaves. Marinated in coconut milk, lemon grass, shallots and cilantro - this emits an inspiring Thai taste in every bite. Wrapped... - 109.892
Easy And Simple Green Sauce
There are many ways to make green sauce. Here, the chef is showing the most simplest method to make fresh and tasty green sauce. See the recipe and ingredients detail and start making green sauce now. - 106.832
Cheryls Home Cooking - Mozzarella Risotto Balls
Making Mozzarella Risotto Balls,its fast and easy. An excellent treat for the family. A great dish to share with friends and family. This dish is so tasty and yummy, we love making and eating mozzarella balls! - 0
1. In a mixing bowl, add besan, rice flour, turmeric powder, salt and baking soda. Mix them well to combine.
2. Pour water slowly and knead into a soft dough.
3. Wrap it in a cling wrap and set aside for 10 minutes.
4. In a deep frying... - 118.037
Chicken Katsu And Black Sesame Dressing
I hope you guys enjoy my chicken katsu recipe!! I heard some of you already made this recipe for your new year's eve dinner and it turned out wonderful! I was so happy to hear that! - 0
Keith's Turkey Tempura Sushi Rolls
Keith shows you his special treat and how to transform the leftover Thanksgiving turkey into something new. These Turkey Tempura sushi rolls are made with Latin inspired sushi rice and served with a delicious Spicy Cilantro Mayonnaise. - 104.204