- » Fried Rice Patty
Fried Rice Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried rice patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried rice patty recipes.
– Sift together flour, salt and baking powder. Pour milk over dry ingredients and stir to moisten flour. Add other ingredients and stir gently.
– In a skillet, melt butter and spoon batter in small patties. Fry on both sides until golden and serve. - 28.3762
Fried Rice Patties
1) In a small saucepan, add 2 tablespoons butter and melt over moderate heat.
2) SautÃ© onion for 5 minutes by stirring, until tender.
3) In a medium bowl, add cooked rice and flour. With a fork combine the ingredients by tossing until all the... - 44.4025
Fried Rice Patties With Peanut Sauce
In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling; add rice.
Return to boiling; reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes or till rice is tender and water is absorbed.
While rice is still warm, add the beaten egg, chopped onion, green pepper, peanuts, sunflower seed,... - 41.786
Cheddar Rice Patties
Combine rice, cheese, onion, flour, salt, and pepper in medium bowl.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in small bowl until stiff but not dry.
Fold beaten egg whites into rice mixture.
Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium... - 39.2067
Vegetable And Rice Patties
1.Combine rice, bran, flour, onion, garlic, ginger, corn, carrot, zucchini and pine nuts.
Blend together peanut butter, soy sauce, yoghurt and egg whites and add to rice mixture.
2.Shape mixture into 16 patties.
Coat with breadcrumbs.
Heatanon-stickfrypan and... - 37.2706
Sweet Potato Brown Rice Patties
Looking for a healthy snack? Try these yummy Sweet Potato Brown Rice Patties. The snack is packed with healthy ingredients and is high on taste too. Watch the video now. - 93.64
Vegetable Rice Patties
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine soup mix with rice, eggs, cheeses and pepper.
2. Use a wooden spoon or your hand to mix well.
3. Divide the mixture using a ¼ cup measure.
4. Lightly grease your hands with oil and shape each portion into a 3 inch... - 43.9661
Crunchy Rice Patties
In a small saucepan bring the water to boiling; add the uncooked rice and return to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 45 to 50 minutes or till the water is absorbed and the rice is tender.
In a medium bowl combine cooked rice, beaten eggs, dry bread... - 47.833
Corned Beef Patties
This Corned Beef Patties is quite popular with my friends and family. A great way to enjoy beef, this Corned Beef Patties is made very delicious with bacon drippings, tomato puree and pepper. I know it is mouthwatering, so why not just give it a try! - 47.2345
Relleno De Papa Patties / Stuffed Potato Patties
How about some beef stuffed potato patties for the day? This Puerto Rican dish is a good appetizer to be had for a snack. Let Vicki show you how to get these going. See the video for more! - 105.4
Tuna Rice Patties In Tomato Sauce
Blend tuna and rice.
Combine egg, chopped onion, parsley, flour and salt, mixing well.
Add to tuna mixture.
Form in small flat cakes and fry in oil until golden brown.
Saute" grated onion and green pepper in butter.
Add tomato soup and Tabasco - 37.3806
These Turnip Patties are surely going to woo you to a fabulous meal ! Just eat them hot with a savory dip in the beginning of a course to experience what I mean ! So what do you think about these crisp brown Turnip Patties ? - 49.2144
Ham Patties Hollandaise
Combine ground ham and rice.
Cook celery, onion, and green pepper in 2 tablespoons oil till tender but not brown.
Blend flour, dry mustard, and a dash pepper into vegetable mixture; add tomato juice.
Cook and stir till very thick and bubbly.
Add to ham... - 43.7869
1. Hard-boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and chop into small pieces.
2. Chop fine the green chillies, onions, ginger and coriander leaves.
3. Saute in a small quantity of hot fat. Remove, add eggs and salt.
4. Prepare a dough with flour, salt and... - 45.0878
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Make into patties, 8 or 10.
Dip in slightlybeaten egg whites then into cracker crumbs.
Re rigerate for a few hours.
Fry in oil for 3 to 5 min.
Serve with sauce:
Melt margarine, add flour and salt.
Cook until blended and add milk... - 41.549
Kovai Banana Patties Stuffed With Dry Fruits
Roll the bananas, skin and cut vertically into four pieces from top to bottom. Remove the black veins from the centre of the bananas. Mash them and place them in a thick bottomed pan along with half the sugar, half the ghee and cook over a low fire stirring... - 33.1233
Indian Bread Patties
A very popular Maharashtrian snack food. Perfect for rainy, cold weather with garma garam chai. Tastes just fantastic! - 113.717
Aloo Cutlets - Quick & Easy - Potato Patties (masala Burger)
In a mood of making some cutlets. Then do try these for sure. The chef makes the cutlets in Indian Style. If you have guests coming over then these cutlets serve as a good snack. They can be served with tomato sauce or chutney. Watch the video for the quick... - 95.2303
Indian Patties make a delicious snack! You should surely try out the Indian Patties this afternoon and let me know if you agree with me! - 40.1007
Rice Burgers With Lentils And Baked Fries
Ever heard of healthy burgers and fries? Here is a great recipe for you! Brown rice and lentil burgers and baked fries!! Watch this video and follow the instructions step-by-step. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great way to treat yourself... - 137.707
Country Style Sausage Patties
1. Combine all the ingredients except the oil in a large bowl. Mix well and shape into eight patties, each about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
2. Place a wide frying pan over medium heat until hot. Add the oil, swirling to coat the surface. Add the sausage... - 29.7629
Ragda Patties Chowpatty Style
1. Soak the white peas overnight. Or if you are in hurry, soak them for 4 hours in hot water. Wash and add some salt and water. Pressure cook till soft.
2. Dip bread slices in water for just a moment and squeeze them to remove excess water. Mix them with... - 44.5727
Laotian Nam Khao
If you have never experienced this popular Laotian dish, you must! This flavorful rice salad has almost everything including meat and vegetables. On top of all, it is quite easy to prepare at home. Why don’t you give it a try? - 121.853
Egg Foo Yong
This Egg Foo Young is one of my favorite non veg patty dishes. I olive these wok fried patties with a bowl of hot rice with a generous serving of soy sauce poured over. Try this Egg Foo Young for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 34.4472
Egg Foo Yung
I do not know remember if I got this Egg Food Yung recipe from a newspaper or magazine. Enjoy this home made Egg Food Yung recipe. You will say it is a mystery dish! - 33.3138
Sizzling Rice Soup
Cook rice according to package directions; cool.
Divide rice into eight portions.
With hands, shape and press each portion into a 2-inch patty.
Thaw pea pods by running hot water over them; cut pea pods into 1-inch lengths.
In saucepan heat chicken broth to... - 37.1459
Cheesy Rice Cakes
Cheesy Rice Cakes tastes good. The cheese enhances the taste of Cheesy Rice Cakes. Cheesy Rice Cakes is an easy to prepare dish. - 38.5928
Mix first 7 ingredients together and season to taste with chili powder, hot sauce, or other seasoning.
Shape into patties.
Roll in whole wheat flour or bread crumbs.
Fry in hot oil (not deep).
When forming patties, dip hands in cold water before... - 37.0427
Mix rice, cereal, and salt and form into patties.
Dip in beaten egg and then whole wheat flour.
Fry in hot oil in skillet until crisp on the bottom.
Turn and fry on the other side.
Serve with tamari. - 28.2266
1. In a medium-size saucepan melt butter or margarine, remove from heat and blend in flour, salt and pepper.
2. Slowly stir in milk and cook over low heat with constant stirring such that sauce thickens and boils for 1 minute and remove from heat.
3.... - 40.4458
1. In a medium-size saucepan melt butter or margarine, remove from heat and blend in flour, salt and pepper, stirring in milk slowly.
2. With constant stirring let it cook over low heat with constant stirring such that the sauce thickens and boils for... - 42.7873
Loco moco is a traditional Hawaiian breakfast recipe , very popular in restaurants. It is a good way to utilize any leftover rice or hamburger. By virtue of its ingredients, loco moco can be served for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. Nutrition wise it is a... - 90.6821
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Add broccoli, cauliflower, squash, mushrooms and red pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp.
2. Stir in rice and... - 34.4046
Fish And Crabmeat Fritters
Fish and crabmeat fritters can be made with flounder or cod fillets. Combined together with green onions, lemon juice, garlic, eggs and flour, the seasoned fish and crab mix is cooked as fritter patties and best served as a side or appetizers for parties. - 45.1132
Wild Rice Cakes
1) In the hot rice, gradually mix in the corn meal, allow to cool and shape into 3 inch patties.
2) In a heavy skillet, fry the patties in the drippings over a medium heat until evenly brown, drain well on a paper towel.
3) Serve... - 29.8258
Rice Pancake With Tofu
Mix all the ingredients except oil, and form into 4 small burger like cakes.
Add oil and fry patties until brown on one side.
Turn and brown on the other side. - 27.4988
Nam Khao (laotian Crispy Rice Salad)
Its always nice to have a salad that can double up as a main course, like this Laotian Nam Khao. It is flavorful with fresh herbs and a nectarous dressing. View this video for the details of this Laotian salad. It calls for some preparation but the results... - 111.129
Indian Poori is so favorite for my kids, that I prepare it quite frequently. I learnt this from one of my Indian friends. However, this video also shows you in detail the cooking procedure, from which you can easily learn and try out. - 115.033
Tender Crisp Chicken Croquettes
Tender Crisp Chicken Croquettes has a great taste. Tender Crisp Chicken Croquettes is an easy to prepare dish. The chicken lovers must try Tender Crisp Chicken Croquettes. - 43.276
Rice With Yellow Split Peas
Soak split peas in 1 1/2 cups cold water and leave for an hour, then drain.
Bring 3 cups of water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil.
When the water is boiling rapidly, drain the split peas and put them in.
Boil rapidly for 6 to 7 minutes, and drain.
In a 4-quart... - 40.3181
Persian Lamb Bars
In a bowl, mix together lamb, onion, egg, salt, pepper, and flour until well combined.
Shape mixture into 4 to 6 patties, each about 5 inches long, 1 1/2 inches wide, and 1 inch thick.
Combine rice, onion, and garlic salt.
Melt the 4 tablespoons butter in a... - 39.0775
Classic Loco Moco
Are you looking for a complete meal in one dish? Try Loco Moco. This recipe from Hawaaiian cuisine has been altered to form a part of Japanese cuisine. It has rice, hamburger patty, eggs and gravy and is a very filling meal by itself. - 87.6441
Make a cream sauce of the butter, flour, mustard, salt, and paprika.
Cook for a moment and stir in 3/4 cup of the milk, continuing to stir until it is smooth and thickened.
Season to taste.
Beat the egg yolk with the remaining 1/4 cup milk, and then... - 41.2138
1) In a large mixing bowl, add rice, nuts, crumbs, onion, egg and seasonings, blend well and shape into small elongated patties.
2) Place In a frying pan , fry gently in hot oil until lightly browned.
3) Serve... - 34.9138
Idli And Sambar
Idli is an amazing South Indian sort of dumpling. steamed rice cake. It is made by steaming batter — traditionally made from pulses (specifically black lentils) and rice — into patties, usually two to three inches in diameter, using a mold.
Most often... - 60.5201
Cut and wash the fish. Mix with salt and turmeric. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
Cook the fish on a tawa until smooth and tender. Keep it aside to cool. Once done, mince the fish.
Separately fry onions until light brown.
Mix the minced fish with the... - 39.6987
Gourmet Chicken Breasts
This Gourmet Chicken Breasts can be a very versatile and popular way to enjoy chicken. Yes, with a great combination of ingredients and with a blend of spices, this Gourmet Chicken Breasts is in fact be a juicy feast of flavors that anyone would love to... - 48.2242
Turkey Burgers Deluxe
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey seasonings, onion and garlic.
2. Mix well with your hands.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape each into a large patty.
4. In a large skillet or frying pan, melt butter.
5. Fry the... - 45.1789
Mushroom And Black Eye Pea Burger
Healthy and delicious this burger is long on flavor and texture, Try this pattie on a bun, as a side to mashed potatoes or with savory rice and a light salad. - 123.922
Vegan Mushroom And Black Eye Pea Burger
Looking for a vegan burger recipe? Watch how easily the chef is preparing a burger that is vegan and delicious. Mushroom and Black Eye Pea Burger tastes very similar to a meat burger and recommended for its protein content. Enjoy them with burgers or with... - 126.904
Process the onion, using the fast pulse, until it's in small but still discernible pieces.
Heat half of the oil in a medium-sized skillet over high heat and cook the onion and curry powder for 3 minutes.
Add the beans, raisins, parsley, lemon juice and cooked... - 40.5781
In a bowl, mix first 6 ingredients.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
In a medium size bowl, lightly beat together egg and milk.
Sprinkle bread crumbs onto a plate.
Remove turkey mixture from refrigerator.
Shape into 12 patties.
Dredge with bread... - 42.3665
Black Bean Burger
1. In a pot over medium heat, add and combine black beans with onion, garlic and bacon slices. Pour water and mix well. Cook this covered for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked black beans mixture, cooked rice, green... - 106.094
Walnuts and veggies and brown rice oh my! This is a great tasting high protein burger. Soy free and so delicious. - 0
1. Prepare a sauce with flour, milk, and butter. Add shrimps, thawed and cut into pieces, along with cheese, rice, and seasoning.
2. Allow the mixture to chill well.
3. Divide into 6 equal portions and shape into patties.
4. Roll in breadcrumbs and... - 42.0123
Omega-3 Rich Salmon Burger
Nina Cucina not only tells us what they are and where to find them, but she creates a flavorful recipe that is very healthy for you! You won't believe how good these truly are for you as well as tasty! - 91.8936
Gluten Free Chicken Croquettes & Visit My Friend Sara's Yt Channel
1. In a large bowl add in the chicken and egg. Combine together with fork.
2. Add in the onion, salt, pepper, herbs de provence and mayo. Mix together all the ingredients.
3. Stir in the flour and incorporate well.
4. Make patties with hands and set... - 0
Yummy Chive Hamburger Steak
This is a good recipe to make Chive Hamburger Steak at home. This is much healthier as the Chef shallow fries the burgers. Check out the video for this delicious recipe. - 97.0024
Curried French Beans & Canned Beans For Two Dinners
If you thought French beans are only for dieters, you are wrong! French beans can be prepared as excellent curry and can be used as a topping for burger patty. French beans presented and cooked in an innovative way by Bhal Dave. Surprise your friends and... - 74.3502
Spicy Chicken Croquettes
1) In a bowl, mix sauce, chicken and Tabasco.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion and lemon juice, as per taste.
3) In a greased cookie sheet, spread the mixture about 1 inch thick.
4) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) Cut the layer in 8... - 45.0917
Heart Healthy Crab Cakes
Take a look at this amazing traditional American appetizer, which is sure to remind you of your good old childhood days! Watch the video to see how the chef combines crabmeat with mayonnaise and eggs to make exotic Crab Cakes, which are not just delicious and... - 123.076
Veggie Masala Burger
This is the best-tasting veggie burger I have ever eaten! The spice and veggie combination gives a wonderful flavor and terrific texture. - 45.9997
The Chicken: Remove all the skin and trim off all visible fat.
Cut off the meatâ€”you should have approximately 16 ounces (454 gm).
Chop meat into small pieces and divide it into two piles, each with half of the breast meat and half of the leg and thigh... - 44.9465
Learn How To Make Spicy Teriyaki Mini - Burgers In 7 Steps
What's a backyard bash without yummy snacks and burgers? You don't have to toil hard to prepare one. Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make spicy teriyaki mini-burgers in 7 easy steps. Just gather your pots and pans and get hold of the ingredients to get... - 86.5679
Thai Sweet Corn Cutlets
This recipe will be unlike any cutlet you have tried so far -- it is not made of potatoes, spinach, raw bananas or any of the usual stuff! the thai sweet corn cutlet is made from a contrasting combination of juicy sweet corn kernels and fierily pungent red... - 0
Open the pineapple tin. Cut the slices into 1/2" pieces. Reserve the syrup.
Chop all the vegetables into thin diagonal strips. Cut the cauliflower into florets.
Take a vessel and place 3 tablespoons of sesame oil in it. Heat the oil and put in the chillies,... - 35.2984
Chinese Style Pepper Steaks
1. In a medium size cup, add beef broth to boiling water. Stir well.
2. In a large bowl, pour the dissolved beef broth to the minced or ground beef. Mix well to form a thick mixture. Knead and make into 1 inch patties, around 6 patties can be made.
3.... - 46.5132
Loco Moco Hawaii's original national fast food can now be made in your own kitchen. This is true comfort food. Forget about the calories and just dig in! - 119.075
Loco Moco Hawaiian Hamburger Steak
Loco Moco Hawiian Hamburger Steak Redux is a healthy dish with the goodness of the vegetables, egg, ham, join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare. - 109.7
Hawaiian Cooking - Loco Moco
Celebrate Father's Day with this Loco Moco! This popular Hawaiian classic is hearty and guaranteed to satisfy a king-sized appetite. This is one of my favorite rice bowl recipes and I hope you enjoy it too! - 120.435
Egg Foo Yung
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium high heat; add garlic and carrot and cook, stirring, until carrots are tender crisp.
Stir in onions, then remove from heat and mix in bean sprouts; set aside.
Prepare Foo Yung Sauce; keep warm... - 41.4602
Fresh Garden Burger
If fresh foods are your obsession, then you must surely try garden burger. Garden burger is a burger made of fresh veggies like onions, mushrooms, garlic, bacon and seasoning. If you are curious already, try the recipe today! - 123.529
Polynesian Crown Roast
1) Into a shallow baking pan, place the roast with the rib ends facing up
2) Using foil, wrap up the bones to prevent them from burning while roasting
3) Roast the meat in the oven at 325 F for 1 hour
4) Into a frying pan, dab in the butter and saute... - 46.9824
Remove meat from broth and set aside.
Mould the kibbi into small balls and flatten into patties 1 in (2.5 cm) in diameter.
Fry them in half the ghee, drain and set aside.
Brown the chopped onion in the remainder of the ghee, add the celery and garlic.
Simmer... - 39.9578
Macadamia Crusted Salmon Fillet
1. Combine rice, 1/4 cup heavy cream, some thyme, and salt and pepper. Shape into small patties and fry in olive oil over medium heat until crispy.
2. Combine bread crumbs, macadamias, lemon peel, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan, b - 30.9206
Lentil And Mushroom Veggie Burger
The delicious mix of lentils, mushrooms and whole grains give this burger a great taste and texture. The baking helps keep the calories down! - 122.789
Cabbage Burger Bake
1 Quarter and shred cabbage(You should have about 8 cups.).
Spread half in buttered shallow 12-cup baking dish.
2 Saute bacon just until fat starts to cook out in large frying pan; remove; drain and set aside for later stage.
3 Stir onion and rice... - 44.5553
Tasty Egg Foo Yong
1) Blend eggs, bouillon, vegetables, onion, shrimp and keep aside for 10 minutes.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil.
3) Shallow fry egg mixture in hot oil making shapes of 3-inch circle with a spatula.
4) Brown either side.
5) Repeat the... - 42.0123
1. For Orange Lamb Chops - In a casserole take lamb chops, orange juice and thyme. Marinade for 60 minutes.
2. For making Orange Lamb Chops - Heat a pan on high and add in the marinated lamb chops.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and cook... - 106.061
Sausage & Mushroom Stuffed Peppers
Cut the tops off the peppers, about 1" down.
Remove the seeds and veins, being careful not to tear or rip the peppers.
Put the peppers on a microwave-safe plate and set aside.
Crumble the sausage patties into a no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat; brown... - 37.9787
Halloween Kids Curry
1. Mince the onions.
2. Roughly dice the potato and carrot.
3. Cut out 6 triangles from red bell pepper for teddy bear noses as shown in the video.
4. Cut and save 6 strips of green pepper for teddy bear mouths. Roughly dice the rest of the... - 99.0821
Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, except the oil.
Knead well by hand.
Form into one and a half inch patties.
Fry the kuftas in heated oil until browned and cooked through.
Serve hot with rice or fried potatoes.
Variations: If you wish you can... - 39.5666
Cassoulet From South France
1. In a kettle, heat water adding 2 spoons of salt. Add the beans and cook till boiling point for 2 minutes. Remove and allow to stand for 1 hour.
2. Return the kettle to heat and allow beats to cook for 2 hours till tender. Once done, drain the... - 44.7195
Broccoli Cheese Chicken
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chicken breasts in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the... - 44.5207
Quick And Easy Fish Cake Rissoles
1.Place everything into your food processor if you have a small one.
2.Blend until everything is combined and forms a thick paste.
3.Once the paste is ready, use a measuring spoon or make a patty of the size you desire.
4.Flatten your cakes if they... - 110.169
Golden Meat Filled Turnovers
Preparation In a large bowl, mix wheat starch with lard.
Make a well in the center.
Add boiling water; mix well.
Stir in brown sugar and salt.
Add glutinous rice flour and cool water; mix well.
On a floured surface, knead dough for 5 minutes or until... - 38.2385
Golden Meat Filled Turnovers
Place wheat starch in a large bowl and mix with lard.
Make a well in the center.
Bring water to a rolling boil.
Immediately add to wheat starch; mix well.
Stir in brown sugar and salt.
Add glutinous rice flour and cool water; mix well.
On a lightly floured... - 41.0805
Quick Fixing Of Six Meals Using Simple Ingredients
When stuck for ideas on what to eat on hungry evenings, these quick-fixes are likely to bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave prepares not one, not two, but six different meals using easily available, simple, homemade ingredients. Choose your favorite dish and get... - 79.7178
Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart
Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart is a lamb and short crust pastry recipe prepared with peas. A french recipe, the Noisettes D'agneau A La Clamart is a bit elaborate in the making but makes a great presentation. The cooked lamb is served with on top of the... - 36.2577
Acadian Cod Cakes
In large bowl, soak cod in cold water for 12 hours in refrigerator, changing water 3 times.
Drain and transfer to saucepan.
Pour in enough water to cover cod; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until cod flakes easily... - 37.8813
Drain and dry the scallops on absorbent paper, and slice in half across the grain.
Dust with flour.
Melt the butter in a frying pan, and stir in the scallions.
Stir-fry about 1 minute.
Add the scallops, and saute slowly 2-3 minutes or until lightly cooked... - 43.6519
Mediterranean Kibbeh Part 1- Preparation
For all those who thought that cooking Kibbeh or Kibbe at home is almost impossible, this video series is a must watch. The video is in 2 parts - In this video the chef introduces the ingredients and equipment that would be required to make this dish in a... - 118.476
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 45.0781