- » Fried Rice Gravy
Fried Rice Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried rice gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried rice gravy recipes.
Pork Fried Rice
In small nonstick skillet heat oil; add rice and soy sauce and cook, stirring constantly, until rice is hot.
Add scallions and continue cooking and stirring until scailions are soft; add pork and cook, stirring constantly, until entire mixture is hot.
Slowly... - 24.3175
Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy
Enjoy the rich and smooth Fried Chicken with Cream Gravy with rice or noodles! This Fried Chicken with Cream Gravy is perfect for a party menu! Try this dish and let me know what you feel about it! - 41.9899
Pork Chops And Gravy With Rice
If you're looking for a pork chop gravy recipe, then look no further. The Chef shows how to make Pork Chops and Gravy with Rice. This is really delicious that you must try it once. I'm sure your family will enjoy this dish. - 135.657
Basic Stir Fried Gravy
This basic stir fry gravy is so simple yet lends loads of flavor to your stir fries! Made with a blend of asian ingredients like soy sauce, oyster sauce and rice wine along with sesame and soybean oil, the basic stir fry gravy is easy to prep and add to your... - 30.4707
Southern Fried Chicken With Dixie Gravy
This Southern Fried Chicken With Dixie Gravy is simply irresistible ! My pasta dishes taste yummy with this ! You can try them breads or rice too ! Just try out Southern Fried Chicken With Dixie Gravy and let me know if your views about this dish ! - 45.5322
Fried Fish In Gravy
Cover fish with a little salt and lemon juice, keep aside for a while.
Wash and wipe dry.
Mix together salt, turmeric, chilli and cummin powders and rice flour, make a paste with a little water and coat fish pieces with it.
Fry in shallow, hot oil.
Melt ghee... - 42.9631
Fried Salt Pork With Cream Gravy
1.Start by slicing the pork thinly
2.In a bowl, pour cold water and place the pork slices
3.Let stand for 1 hour
4.Remove them and drain and dry them properly
5.Now dip each piece into flour
6.In a frying pan, fry the pieces until... - 35.1783
Beef Stir Fry
In 10-inch skillet or a wok heat oil; add onions, mushrooms, and carrot and cook, stirring quickly and frequently, until carrot is tender.
In measuring cup or small bowl combine broth, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, and spice, stirring to dissolve cornstarch;... - 30.9275
1) In a pot of salted boiling water, add in the rice.
2) Cook the rice for about 10 to 15 minutes or as stated on the rice packet.
3) Stop cooking when the rice has turned soft but is still slightly firm.
4) Drain and rice and dry them over large... - 34.9293
Bright Vegetables In Coconut Gravy
Dilute the coconut milk powder in an equal quantity of water.
Heat the oil in a flat bottomed pan.
Place the cumin in it, when it starts moving around add the chilies, curry leaves and peppercorn.
Stir Fry for a minute.
Add all the vegetables, and immediately... - 41.7445
Spicy Egg Gravy
This Egg gravy is very tasty, sour, hot and sweet. Try and enjoy! - 47.3907
Kangkong In Sweet Gravy
1) Rinse greens well under running water.
2) Rip the leaves from the stalks. Cut stalks into 4 cm lengths.
3) Soak half of the dried prawns in a little water.
4) To prepare rempah, grind it finely.
5) Mix it to remaining dried prawns... - 44.0639
Lima Beans Gravy
Dry Roast Coriander seeds,Bengal Gram,jeera,cinnamon till it releases good aroma and keep it aside.In the same pan dry fry red chillies and then dry fry coconut.Allow all the ingrediants to cool and make a paste with a little water.
Pressure Cook toor dal... - 37.0342
Fried Rice With Shrimp
1. In a heavy bottomed skillet, heat the peanut oil or melt butter over a medium flame.
2. Add onion and sauté till soft and translucent.
3. Add celery and mushrooms and sauté with onions for 5 minutes until tender.
4. Tip in the shrimp and rice, soy... - 41.5233
Cut the onions, tomato and beetroot into small pieces. and keep aside.
Heat oil in a tava, allow the curry leaves to splutter.
Add the onions first, when golden brown tomato and then beetroot.
Grind chillies, pepper, rice and cumin seeds in the mixie and... - 39.9846
Pork Chops In Onion Gravy
Pork chops smothered in onion gravy, is the perfect recipe for a healthy dinner. Very good for an occasional entry at home. And I think I will love it to be Serve over rice to make a regular meal. - 113.589
Poached Egg In Tomato Gravy
A video that has the poached eggs being made, but without any explanation. A curry of eggs that looks beautiful and colorful! But leaves the audience in a bit of confusion on the ingredients used! See the video and you'll know why! - 63.3842
Fish Cooked In Tomato Gravy
Fish Cooked in Tomato Gravy is simply delicious and goes well along with plain rice,idiappams or naan. - 48.2794
If you are craving for some Chinese styled food, then go for this special Asian fried rice. This is quite wholesome and delectable and can be served with or without side dish. Follow the easy recipe and add your choice of meat or vegetable to spice up the... - 124.091
1. Peel onions cut into cubes or thick juliennes.
2. Slice the capsicum into cubes or thick juliennes.
3. Cut chilli into slant juliennes.
4. Cut paneer into 3X4-cm pieces.
5. Make a batter by blending together eggs and cornflour to form... - 47.5721
Thai Pla Meuk Pad Ky Kem
Thai dishes are mostly versatile and so is this squid with salted egg. Very easy and a must try for thai food lovers, this video is definitely worth your time. - 110.555
Long Grain Rice Croquettes
1. In an 8-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the flour and cook until bubbly. Whisk in the milk and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer,
stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Pour into a large mixing bowl... - 35.9981
Liver And Gravy
1) Mix flour, pepper, and salt and coat liver in the mixture.
2) Stir fry liver I bacon drippings.
3) When brown remove liver and place in a baking dish.
4) Stir fry garlic and onion in bacon dripping and mix 1 tablespoon flour.
5) Add water in the... - 47.1431
Juicy Eggplant Gravy
Not many people like eggplant. However, this simple dish uses the least ingredients and it appeals to everyone. - 113.004
Steak 'n' Gravy
1. With a sharp knife cut beef into bite-size pieces.
2. In the skillet heat oil and fry beef until brown.
3. Transfer to a slow cooker.
4. Pour enough water over the beef to cover it.
5. Add tomato sauce and seasonings. Stir well.
6.... - 44.4954
Kerala Drumstick Dal Gravy
Wash both the dals well and cook them in salted water in a pressure cooker. Set aside. Boil a pan of water. Add salt, the whole spices and the stringed pieces of drumsticks and cook them till tender but intact.
Grind the masala till butter soft.
If you are... - 37.5118
Veggie Meatballs With Gravy
1. Make balls from the bean and set aside.
2. In a sauce pan pour in the oil, add in onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add in the whole wheat flour and fry for a few minute.
4. Pour in the vegetable broth and soy sauce. Stir in... - 97.4721
Meat Balls In Gravy
1. Trim the crust from the bread slices.
2. In a small bowl, soak bread in milk for a few minutes.
3. Squeeze excess moisture.
4. In a large basin, combine minced beef onion seasoning, soaked bread and egg.
5. Mix thoroughly, preferably with the... - 45.4721
Chicken Liver In Green Masala
1)In a frying pan heat oil and fry the red onions, ginger garlic paste till golden brown on a low flame. Add cumin powder, cinnamon stick, clove and lightly stir.
2)To this add black pepper powder, green chilies and curry leaves and stir on a low... - 0
1) In a covered pan, simmer the rice and water for about 20 minutes, drain, if required.
2) Combine the rice, cheese, onion, milk, flour, egg yolk, and yeast extract together to make a thick batter and season to taste.
3) Fold in the beaten whites and... - 44.187
Indo Chinese Eggless Vegetarian Manchurian
Manchurian, a unique combination of Indo-Chinese ingredients, cooking style and flavors, is probably one of the most loved “Chinese” dishes in India and features on the menu of almost every Chinese restaurant, take-out and food stall in the country. Watch... - 132.194
Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Combine the broth, soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl.
2. Blend the cornstarch into this mixture. Keep aside.
3. In a large, deep skillet or a wok, heat the oil over medium-high flame.
4. When hot but not smoking, add the... - 46.1304
Aloo Gobi Masala Fry - Cauliflower & Potato Fry
The Aloo Gobi has truly turned into one epic global Indian dish. You might have seen it in the movies or heard someone mention about this somewhere. This dish is truly tasty and goes well with rotis and naans. The recipe is broken down into simple steps in... - 112.901
This Majesty Chicken is a terrific dish that partners well with your rice dishes. Savor the delicious chicken breasts in tempting gravy of mixed vegetables. This Stir Fried dish is a sure hit with many. Try out this Majesty Chicken and let me know if you... - 43.4094
Tender Cube Steak
Here is a recipe you cannot resist from trying! The specialty of Tender Cube Steak is that it can be cooked very quickly. To top it, it can be used to make many more such recipes. This dish goes well with rice. - 85.3765
Sweet-sour Sea Bass
This Sweet Sour Bass is something that you'll crave for once you try it out with a bowl of rice ! Just enjoy these crispy brown fried toothfish with sweet and sour sauces poured over ! Don't miss out on this Sweet and Sour seabass which is the best of the... - 46.9082
A healthy mix of vegetables and rice. - 52.9589
Creamy Palak Paneer
Palak paneer is another delicious Indian preparation of cottage cheese, which you must have tried while your visit to any Indian restaurant. The thick and creamy spinach gravy combined with fresh cottage cheese cubes, offers a heavenly taste. This dish is a... - 149.967
Thai Phad Phet Sator
The combination of pork and green beans is quite delicious and it is also a rich source of vegetable and non-veg protein and fiber. It can be served as a regular meal, with plain steaming rice. And the chef is here to make your job easy! - 109.074
In a pan put oil and allow to become heat.
Then add mustard seeds,jeera seeds allow to splutter.
Add channadal,uraddal,peanuts and fry for 2mins.
Then add onion,greenchillies,garlic and fry till they turns brown colour.
Now add tomatoes and fry till they... - 50.2594
Assorted Meats And Rice
1. Prepare the squid as for Deep-fried Squid.
2. Cut the pork, kidney and liver into small thin slices.
3. Cut the cooked meats into small bite-size pieces.
4. Prepare the vegetables by cutting the Chinese leaves into small pieces (top and tail... - 45.1225
Easy Cabbage Rolls
Want to try a delectale continental starter, try cabbage rolls by Maria. She excels in recharging your culinary skills with this easy recipe. Add this into cook books of healthy cooking. - 103.058
Jeera Rice- A Delicious Rice Preparation
This is a quick and easy jeera rice recipe that is sure to be an instant hit as your main dish. Combine it with dishes of your choice and have an elaborate spread for your party. - 28.3222
Potato slices are fried, sprinkled with salt and pepper and roasted beneath steamed Long-Grain Rice. This Rice dish is full of aroma and the use of butter enriches the taste. Also placing the potato slices in the bottom of the vessel helps them to roast in... - 36.9177
Capon And Wild Rice
The Capon and Wild Rice is perfect for your dinner parties! The tender roasted capon and wild rice is a tempting combination! Try this brilliant Capon and Wild Rice recipe! - 46.4181
Easy Chop Suey
Cut beef and pork into bite-sized pieces.
Combine beef, pork, onion and celery; place small amount of fat in saucepan.
Add meats mixture; cook, stirring, until lightly browned.
Add chop suey vegetables and 3 vegetable cans water; simmer for about 2... - 36.6477
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines and wash well.
2. Heat fat, fry sliced onions until golden brown.
3. Add cumin and finely chopped tomatoes.
4. Fry well. Add cleaned prawns and the rest of the spices, except the garam masala. Add salt.
5. Fry for another 10... - 48.6214
Vegetable Pulav With Mushrooms
This is my speciality. I make this dish mostly on weekends. It goes well with chicken fry by the side. No need of any gravy as this is an entire meal in itself. - 36.4109
Steamed Long Grain Rice
1. In a heavy bottomed pot add rice and water and bring it to a boil.
2. Lower the heat, put on the lid and cook until all the water is absorbed by the rice and it becomes tender, about 17 minutes.
3. Serve hot with your favourite gravy or... - 24.5697
Prepare the fish as directed on opposite page.
Lightly brown the pine nuts in 1/4 cup of the oil, remove, drain and set aside.
Add the remaining oil and fry the onions until very dark brown (but not burnt).
Remove the onions and allow to drain.
Place the... - 40.3012
Easy Egg Curry
If you are planning to cook simple but spicy Indian meal for dinner tonight, then you can try this Indian style egg curry. It is so delicious that you would love to make it again and again. Serve this over steaming rice or Indian flour tortillas, to make a... - 148.157
Fry out salt pork and add to bacon.
Combine onion, peppers and garlic; saute'.
Add celery, tomatoes, sugar and bay leaf.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add crabmeat, salt and pepper.
Simmer 20 minutes.
The flavor is developed if stew is allowed to stand about 1... - 39.6031
Loco Moco Hawaii's original national fast food can now be made in your own kitchen. This is true comfort food. Forget about the calories and just dig in! - 122.359
Melt the butter in a heavy pan over low heat and gently fry the onion for about 10 minutes, until it has turned golden brown.
Then add the apple, curry powder, the spices and flour, and stir to blend evenly.
Pour on the lemon juice and then the stock very... - 40.329
Cook Along Chicken Balti
Are you mad about chicken? This creamy chicken curry would make you crazy with its delicious taste. Paul makes this interesting seasoned curry in minutes. Serve on the dinner table and leave everyone speechless! - 113.764
Bengali Style Fish Curry
This is one of the easiest recipe of fish curry. If you are in hurry and dont have much time to cook a fish gravy then you can give this a try. Believe me ypu will love it. - 39.6339
Coconut Eggplant Curry
Cut eggplant into 3 inch long pieces and soak them in warm salty water for 10 mins. Drain and pat dry.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a skillet and fry the eggplant until they turn slightly soft and change color. Drain excess oil on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
Grind... - 43.4235
Egg Curry With Coconut Milk
A South Indian delicacy the egg curry with coconut milk is a great accompaniment with appams, idiappams. It can also be served with any of the Indian breads or rice. Boiled egg in coconut milk gravy is just what you need for a change from the usual. - 43.5767
A yummy chicken masala recipe for all you chicken lovers. A simple easy to make recipe that is just right for a lazy day at home. Serve with rice or breads and enjoy a complete meal with family. - 40.0203
Chicken Hariyali literally means Green Chicken. This dish has got its obvious name since it is cooked in green herbs gravy. The cilantro and mint paste give 'Chicken Hariyali' a healthy twist. Easy to cook and tasty to eat, it surely is a way to get some... - 47.7177
Malai Kofta Curry
One of our favourite curries in all Indian restaurants is the Malai Kofta. In fact, my husband uses this dish as his criterion for judging restaurants:) The place that can dish out a rich, delicious and freshly-spiced Kofta Curry goes on his wishlist. So I... - 51.0621
Moms Chicken Curry
This chicken curry is spicy,rich and very tasty. Try and enjoy!!! - 60.9511
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F
2. Heat a 2-quart Dutch oven or oven proof casserole over moderate heat .
3. Add the bacon and fry, to render fat, until crisp
4. Remove bacon to a plate using a slotted spoon and crumble when cool. Set... - 40.224
A basic recipe for a flavourful staple food. - 0
Uncle Ben's Ham Hock Jambalaya
Place the ham, carrots, the 1 yellow onion, and celery in a pot, and cover with water.
Cook for 2 hours, and then add the chicken and 1 bay leaf.
Cover, and simmer for about 1 hour, or until the chicken is tender.
Allow the pot to cool a bit.
Bone the... - 37.5894
Heat the ghee and fry the paste.
Keep stirring till the ghee rises to the top.
Add the meat or vegetables and mix well.
Add water (one cup water if the accompaniment is to be rice, less with puri or chappati).
Cover and cook on a low fire till tender.
Add... - 40.8757
Quick And Easy Stir Fry
1. In a large, deep skillet or wok, heat half the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the beef to the pan, and stir fry for about 7 minutes until evenly browned.
3. With a slotted spoon remove the beef onto a platter and keep... - 43.5932
Fried Duck Liver
This Fried Duck Liver makes a delicious side course ! Try this gravy duck liver with a bowl of rice for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your sugesstions for this Fried Duck Liver are welcome ! - 42.6113
Oklahoma Stir Fry
Stir fry the Oklahoma way, this is how us country folk like to cook - 43.6959
Broccoli Beef Stir Fry
1. In a large, deep skillet or wok, heat half the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the beef to the pan, and stir fry for about 7 minutes until evenly browned.
3. With a slotted spoon remove the beef onto a platter and keep... - 46.9635
Quick & Easy Spicy Chicken Stir Fry With Lemon Grass
1. Finely chop your garlic, chilly, onion and capsicum.
2. Blend the lemon grass in the food processor
3. Place your raw chicken in a dish.
4. Add the lemon grass, garlic and chillies.
5. Then add Fish sauce,salt and pepper for the chicken to... - 114.679
Stir Fried Pork With Vegetables
1. To prepare the pork cut them into thin slices about the size of a large postage stamp.
2. Marinate in 1/2 teaspoon sugar, the soy sauce, wine and 1 teaspoon cornflour paste for 10-15 minutes.
3. Squeeze dry the mushrooms and discard any hard... - 45.3056
Sweet Mango Patia With Fried Bananas
• Peel the mangoes. Cut the cheek on each side in four pieces; so you should get 48 pieces. Set aside.
• Roll the bananas on a wooden board, peel and cut into 1" pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan, preferably non-stick, and when the oil is hot, fry the... - 30.3106
Chicken Pepper Fry
Chicken Pepper Fry will be good with Hot chapattis or Hot hot Rasam rice. - 38.1598
Fried Sardine Curry
In a pressure cooker, heat coconut oil and saute ginger garlic apste, green chilly, chopped onions, till light brown .
Add chopped tomatoes , red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and mix well.
Cover and cook for one whistle.
Release... - 38.8674
Lamb Stew, Braised Greens With A Fried Egg And Colcannon
Gavan Murphy cooks with Paula Deen on her Food Network show, Paula's Best Dishes. They cook up some classic dishes.... the healthy way. They're making a Lamb Stew, Braised Greens with a Fried Egg and an Irish Potato classic, Colcannon. - 101.25
Cottage Cheese Mushroom Biryani
Paneer or Cottage cheese and mushroom are a different combination that turn out well when well seasoned and cooked. Here is a recipe to make the interesting Paneer Mushroom Biryani with basmati rice along with cottage cheese and mushrooms. Spicy and colorful... - 123.102
Curried Lamb With Rice Mold
Partially freeze lamb; slice diagonally across grain into 2 x 1/4 inch strips.
Set lamb aside.
Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add broth; cook over medium... - 38.036
Duck With Rice
Clean meat and giblets thoroughly, cut to pieces and wash well.
Clean mixed vegetables and celery, wash and cut them to cubes.
Heat 2 oz. lard in a pan, lightly fry chopped onions in it, put in the meat (cut into pieces), the mixed vegetables and celery;... - 39.0066
Macchi No Sahas Fish Sauce With Rice Flour Part One
1. Take a large mouthed dekchi and cook two large chopped onions in one cup oil. When they become soft and pink add the ground garlic, cumin and the rice flour. Lower the flame and stir the mixture back and forth till well roasted. Add three to four cups of... - 30.854
Roast Chicken With Wild Rice And Chestnut Stuffing
1. Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onions and cook 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, 3 minutes. Add cooked rice and... - 30.0914
Baby Broilers With Rice Pineapple Stuffing
1. Make stuffing. Boil rice in salted water until tender. Drain well.
2. Finely chop celery heart, pineapple ring and onion, and combine with rice.
3. Add parsley, and season to taste.
4. Fill the birds with this stuffing, and close openings with small... - 42.8468
Nalli Gosht With Jalfrezi ,lentil Rice And Tomato Chutney
Away from home? Reminded of mom’s cooking? Rediscover the traditional Indian flavor and tastes. Here is an authentic Rajasthani nalli gosht recipe that is all about the Indian taste. Serve the aromatic nalli gosht with delicious lentil rice and tomato... - 52.3464
Moorish Curried Rice And Eggplant
1. In a large saucepan or a stock pot, wash and soak the rice in 4 ½ cups water.
2. Wash the egg plants and cut off the stems.
3. Using a sharp paring knife, peel the eggplant so as to remove the skin.
4. Slice the fleshy part into ½ inch... - 47.5299
Methi Paneer Pulao
Cut the paneer into 1" pieces and gently fry till golden and set aside.
Grind the mustard leaves fine along with the 2 fried onions.
Take a wide mouthed vessel and put in 2 tablespoons of pure ghee. Heat over a medium flame and add the ground masala. Fry... - 33.2035
Kabuli Chana Biryani
Soak kabuli chana overnight in a little water and boil in a pressure cooker til tender.
Heat a little oil in a non stick pan.
Add to this the ginger and garlic pastes and fry for a while.
Next, add the red chilli powder, turmeric powder, 2 teaspoons of water... - 41.9391
Raw Baby Mangoes, Baby Onions And Baby Potato Pulao
Peel the onions, potatoes and mangoes and place into salted water.
Place 70 grams ghee in a vessel and when hot, add the bay leaves, nigelle, cumin and mustard seeds and the cardamoms. Fry for 5 minutes. Add the washed rice and salt and cook in a rice cooker... - 36.626
Vagharela Chaval Ne Murghi
Heat fat in a pan and fry onions with whole spices till brown.
Add 4-6 tbsp water and simmer till onions are mushy and water has evaporated.
Add all spices, ginger and garlic and saute for 3-4 minutes adding water as required.
Add chicken and saute till... - 47.0862
Clean, wash and drain rice.
Set aside for 15 minutes.
Cook with a teaspoon of oil so that the grains remain separate.
Grind the onions and other listed ingredients to a paste and set aside.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, and saute the dry masalas for 10... - 42.8006
Hyderabadi Murg Biryani
Wash Chicken and cut them into large cubes. Puree Mint and Cilantro into a paste.
Marinade Chicken in yogurt, pureed mint & cilantro, ginger garlic paste, dhaniya powder, garam masala powder, juice of lime, salt and chilly powder for about 7 - 8 hours (I... - 52.6749
Put the oil or ghee in a pan, heat it and then put the bay leaf.
Next, add the grained basmati rice and fry it till the fragrance comes out.
Then add 2 cups of water, a little salt and cook the rice.
However, it should be kept in mind that the grains should... - 41.7751
This is a South Asian rice dish, popular in Indian cuisine where the rice and the prawns are baked or cooked together to result in a delightful blend of the flavors of the prawns, rice and spices. - 0
Wash palak leaves and remove stems.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion for 5 minutes.
Add palak leaves.
Add salt and cook covered for 15 minutes.
Add rest of the ingredients except paneer for palak puree.
Fry paneer pieces in ghee.
Add it to palak... - 41.2485