Fried Rice Sauce
- » Fried Rice Fish Sauce
Fried Rice Fish Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried rice fish sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried rice fish sauce recipes.
Fillet Of Fish With Wine Rice Sauce
Remove any bones from the center of the fillet.
Cut the fillet lengthwise into two strips; slice each half almost parallel to the grain but at a slight angle into 2 by 2 inch (5 by 5 cm) squares.
Marinate with wine, salt, egg white, and tapioca starch for at... - 43.203
Egg Fried Rice With Fish Cakes
Whenever we think of Chinese foods, fried rice comes into our mind and these rice really make a delicious treat. Here in this video also, our Chinese chef tells how to make fried rice but with egg and fish cakes. This dish is truly marvellous and gets... - 114.449
Kashmiri Turmeric Fried Rice With Sardines
Try this variation of a traditional Kashmiri dish! Kashmiri Turmeric Fried Rice with Sardines is a healthy and tasty dish. Serve it hot on a wide plate with cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves. - 115.347
Macchi No Sahas Fish Sauce With Rice Flour Part One
1. Take a large mouthed dekchi and cook two large chopped onions in one cup oil. When they become soft and pink add the ground garlic, cumin and the rice flour. Lower the flame and stir the mixture back and forth till well roasted. Add three to four cups of... - 32.0078
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake With Soy Sauce (간장 오뎅볶음)
For those of you, who do not like spice but love fish cake, try this delicious Korean snack recipe that takes you to the street food-stalls of Seoul! Kids are going to love this non-spicy fish cake dish! There are many different types of fishcake but this... - 101.588
Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce
Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce is a succulent and tender fish preparation that brings together the amazing flavors of fish and tomato sauce! Perfect for a grand lunch, the Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce is a personal favorite! Try it!! - 48.5469
Sweet And Sour Fish With Pineapple Fried Rice
1. Combine the batter ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside.
2. Place a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the surface. Dip the fish pieces into the batter, letting the excess... - 34.0882
A simple to make fried rice recipe. - 26.8559
Pacfic Saury Fried Rice
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Using paper towel, dry the fish.
3. Sprinkle half the quantity of salt and pepper over the fish and rub evenly, leave aside for 10 minutes.
4. In a small bowl put the egg and beat well using fork.
5. In an... - 79.8897
Chilli Fried Rice
1. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat, add chillies and curry paste and stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add onions and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until soft.
2. Add rice, beans and bok choy (Chinese greens) to pan and stir-fry for 4... - 32.7874
Fried Monkfish Coated With Rice Noodles
1. Trim the monkfish and cut into 2.5cm/1 in thick medallions. Place in a dish and add the ginger, garlic and soy sauce. Mix lightly and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make the dipping sauce. Combine the soy sauce, vinegar and sugar in a... - 36.2414
Sauteed Fish With Hoisin Sauce
In a heavy skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the oil.
Saute^ fillets 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Drain on paper toweling.
Arrange fish on a serving plate.
In the skillet, heat remaining oil.
Add garlic and ginger;... - 40.1082
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 115.553
Fried Fish With Tausi Chili Sauce
If you like fish, you're going to love this fried fish with tausi chili sauce recipe. Check the video for step by step instructions. We cautious while serving this to kids as it seems really spicy. Better presentation and flow of instructions could have... - 83.0828
Fried Whole Fish In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Clean the fish and dry well with paper towels.
Make several diagonal cuts almost touching the bone on both sides of the fish.
Rub the scallion, ginger, salt, and wine mixture all over the fish, inside the belly and into the slashes.
Let the fish stand at room... - 43.3779
Crisp-skin Fish In Sweet And Sour Vegetable Sauce
Crisp-Skin Fish In Sweet And Sour Vegetable Sauce is one of the tastiest seafood dish I have come across. Just the thought of taking a bite of the crispy fried fish and vegetables slathered with a sweet and sour sauce is making my mouth water!! Imagine the... - 35.5301
Fish And Rice With Curry Sauce
This Fish and Rice with Curry Sauce has always been my personal favorite, ever since I first had it at my graduation farewell. Here's a rather simple recipe for Fish and Rice with Curry Sauce for you to try and do let me know how it turns out for you! - 47.6706
Fish And Rice With Curry Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Make fish into serving sizes, crush corn flakes into smooth crumbs.
3. Immerse the fish in salted milk, then crumbs and place on a well-greased baking sheet.
4. Top fish with oil and bake, keeping on the... - 47.5963
Pineapple Fried Rice
This week, we venture into the world of Thai food and we make pineapple fried rice! - 110.572
Classic Fried Rice Vermicelli And Sardines
A popular Malaysian recipe is featured here! The best part about Classic Fried Rice Vermicelli and Sardines is that apart from a great taste, it can be prepared with whatever ingredients are there in hand. Serve it on a platter and garnish it with egg. - 119.149
Stir Fried Turbot With Hot Sauce
Stir Fried Turbot With Hot Sauce is one of my families well loved fish preparation! This dish is dug into before it even reaches the dining table! Try this Stir Fried Turbot With Hot Sauce recipe for yourself and you will understand why! - 46.9982
Beat eggs, add water, and mix together.
Dip fish in egg mixture, then into bread or cracker crumbs.
Fry fish in heated oil until done.
Sprinkle with soy sauce to taste, and serve with rice, if desired. - 26.6682
Tuna And Rice Stir Fry
For sauce, stir together soy sauce, lemon peel, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium heat; add 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
Add eggs; lift and tilt the wok or skillet to form a thin layer of egg.
Cook, without stirring,... - 46.0523
1. For the basic fried rice: Heat a wok over medium heat and pour in the peanut oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil. Keep stirring.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. Add the chopped carrot and stir everything together. Remove to the side... - 109.777
Spicy Salmon Fry / Indian Salmon / Indian Fish Fry
How to make Salmon Fry using Indian flavors. Frying Salmon in tomato sauce made with onions, tomatoes, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, ginger- garlic paste and green chillies. Great Salmon recipe for fish lovers to be enjoyed with Aromatic Basmati Rice. - 98.6278
Thai Fried Rice
1. Take a large skillet and heat oil in it and sauté garlic and onions until onions turn soft and transparent.
2. Add pork and stir fry for a few minutes until its color gets changed.
3. Add shrimp and fry until it gets pink.
4. Force the... - 47.4781
Crispy Fried Fish
The Crispy Fried Fish are eaten up even before it reaches the table. Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left over for the guests. Try preparing this irresistible Crispy Fried Fish! - 45.1474
Stir-fried Sardines In Tomato Sauce
Your search for a recipe which looks as good as it tastes, ends here! Stir-fried sardines in tomato sauce is a healthy dish which can be prepared within minutes. It can be made spicy or mild depending on your preference. Serve the dish as it is or with... - 120.987
Deep Fried Kedgeree In Pastry Casing
1 Place the haddock, rice, peas, carrots, baked beans, onion, egg, salt, pepper and curry powder in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
2 Roll out the puff pastry thinly (1/2 inch thick). Cut the pastry into 4 rounds, each about 6 inches in diameter.
3 Place 3 large... - 31.8087
Thai Fried Rice
1. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat, add onions, bacon and garlic and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until onions are golden. Remove and set aside.
2. Add eggs to wok, then swirl wok in a circular motion to coat with egg and cook for 1-2 minutes... - 35.8071
Quick Spicy Thai Fried Rice
Quick spicy Thai fried rice is an all in one dish that not only looks fabulous but has the capacity to bowl over even the most critical food critic. Watch this video and try it yourself. Even the aroma of the rice is enough to make a kill. - 125.869
Fried Fish With Garlic And Spring Onions
1. Sprinkle the salt all over the fish and let it sit for 15 minutes.
2. In a small bowl beat the egg dip the pieces of fish into the cornflour and then into the beaten egg.
3. Shallow fry in oil heated in a wok or large frying pan.
4.... - 47.0542
Braised Fish With Tomato Sauce
Braised Fish With Tomato Sauce is a filling and tasty fish preparation. The combined flavors of the ingredients of this yummy dish is irresistible! Try this brilliant Braised Fish With Tomato Sauce recipe! - 45.9538
Deep Fried Carp With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) Clean and scale the fish.
2) Carefully remove the flesh from both sides of the fish, keeping the head, backbone and tail intact.
3) Leave the skin on the fish fillets but remove all bones carefully.
4) On a chopping board, put the fish... - 46.0544
Broiled Fish With Tangy Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce
Combine all ingredients except cilantro and fish in small saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens. Simmer 2 minutes. Add cilantro; mix well. Remove sauce from heat and keep warm. Place fish on lightly oiled baking sheet.... - 27.7284
Quick Thai Egg Fried Rice
When it comes to prepare rice dishes, not many people would have novel ideas. The best suggestion is to try a different style of Thai preparation with egg that is both tasty and healthy. Very simple and quick to make with available ingredients from your... - 83.759
Fish With Hot And Sour Sauce
Remove all skin and bones from fish.
Cut into finger length.
Wash and wipe dry.
Rub salt and ginger.
Add egg white and coat well.
Leave aside for 30 minutes.
Coat each piece of fish well with cornflour.
Heat 1 cup oil and fry a few pieces of fish at a time... - 42.1966
Thai Fried Rice
Bored of having the regular dinner meals? Switch to Thai Fried Rice. Ning impresses with combination of assorted vegetable and rice. So what's cooking for today's dinner? - 82.4233
Fish In Hot And Sour Sauce
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is smoking hot.
2. Fry the fish for 2-3 minutes until they are golden brown in batches.
3. Drain on paper towel, pour off all the oil and wipe the wok or pan clean.
4. Reheat the pan, add all the hot... - 42.2026
Soy Sauce Fish Shanghai Style
Rinse the fish inside and out under cold water; dry completely with paper towels.
Slash both sides diagonally in 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) intervals.
Rub salt inside and out and set aside for about 10 minutes.
Slice ginger root into 1 inch (2.5 cm) slices; cut... - 43.2486
Fish In Hot Sauce
1. Sprinkle the fish with salt and cornflour.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is smoking hot.
3. Fry the fillets on both sides until they are brown (this should take about 5 minutes).
4. Take it out and drain on paper towel.
5. Pour... - 45.4237
Hunan Fish With Ginger Sauce
Clean the fish.
Make a slit on the stomach of the fish and clean it out, thoroughly.
Trim spine and fins.
Leave head and tail on.
Place water in a large pan enough to cover the fish.
Bring water to a boil and add 1 teaspoon salt.
Rub the empty cavity of the... - 42.189
Thai Chicken Fried Rice
In a small bowl stir together the fish sauce and bean paste.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add cooking oil.
Lift and tilt the wok or skillet to form a thin sheet of egg 7 to 8 inches wide.
Cook, without stirring,... - 46.6047
Egg Fried Rice
Drain dry and dice mushrooms.
Beat eggs with pinch of salt.
Heat oil in a fry pan, add spring onions and eggs, stir well till eggs have set, remove and keep aside.
Fry mushrooms, peas in the same oil for 5 minutes, add rice, soya sauce, remaining salt,... - 36.7776
Chinese Fried Rice
1) Take a pan and heat oil.
2) Add meat or fish to the oil and cook for a minute.
3) Add eggs along with salt and pepper.
4) Add rice and soy sauce and cook for 5-10 minutes.
5) Garnish the dish with green onions.
6) Serve the dish on 6... - 41.4114
Fried Rice With Meats
Heat half the oil in a large saucepan.When it is hot, add the rice and stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until it becomes opaque.
Reduce the heat to very low and simmer the rice gently for a further 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour over the water and return... - 41.3256
Tuna In Tomato Wine Sauce
Heat oil in a medium size skillet; saute onion and green pepper until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in chopped tomatoes, wine, parsley, tomato paste, oregano and pepper; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, or until mixture thickens slightly.
Stir in tuna and... - 36.7997
Asian Style Sweet And Sour Fish
Sweet And Sour Fish is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Sweet And Sour Fish is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 42.0019
Turkey Fried Rice
If Fried Rice is your favorite dish in Chinese food then watch the video. The chef shares her easy recipe of making this dish. You can always substitute turkey with any other meat like chicken as you prefer. - 112.286
Indian Egg Fried Rice
Celebrate Chinese New Year with classic fried rice that is easy to make at home.This one contains a delicious combination of eggs and green peas . This tasty variation on fried rice is guaranteed to keep the hungry hordes happy. - 99.9811
Tuna Rice Ring
1.Heat oil in a large trypan.
Add shallots, celery, mushrooms and capsicum and cook for 2-3 minutes.
2.Stir in parsley, rice, tuna, rice bran, chilli sauce and half the tomatoes.
Toss until heated through.
Season to taste with pepper.
3.Spoon mixture into a... - 41.4887
Stir Fried Fish With Peas
1. Sprinkle the salt evenly over the fish and leave it aside for 20 minutes.
2. In a pot of boiling water cook the peas for 5 minutes and then drain them in a colander.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat the oil and stir fry the fish... - 44.0913
Batter Fried Fish With Sweet And Sour Medley
To Prepare Sweet 'n' Sour Medley: In 1-quart saucepan combine carrot and water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer until carrot slices are tender, about 3 minutes; stir in pineapple chunks and red and green peppers and cook until mixture is... - 41.7156
Fried Fish With Ginger
1. Sprinkle salt on both sides of the fish fillets evenly.
2. Cut it into 1 inch 2-5 cm wide strips and leave it for 20 minutes
3. Dust with cornflour and shallow fry in a wok or large frying pan with hot oil until they are crisp and brown.
4. Take it... - 43.397
Crispy Fried Mandarin Fish
1) Cut 4 or 5 deep diagonal slashes on each side of the fish to help it cook more quickly.
2) Marinate the fish for 15 minutes with ginger, chopped spring onion, pepper and rice wine. Drain fish and scrape off any pieces of the... - 47.1568
Peppery Fish Stir Fry
1) Allow the fish to stand at the room temperature for 20 minutes .
2) Slice into 1" pieces.
3) Drain the pineapple well.
4) Keep the pineapple chunks aside
5) Reserve the juice to use later.
6) In small bowl blend the reserved pineapple juice and... - 40.8161
Fish Stir Fry With Ginger
Try this Fish Stir Fry With Ginger recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Fish Stir Fry With Ginger will surely give you a huge fan following! - 35.789
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake (어묵 볶음)
Eomuk Bokkeum is a Korean side dish which means fried fish cake. This dish will take you to the streets of Korea where it is sold as a popular snack to accompany alcoholic beverages. This fish cake dish is also a common side dish for homemade meals and a... - 103.344
Sweet N Sour Stir Fry Fish
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
Cover and refrigerate the fish till needed.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set pineapple aside.
For sauce, add enough water to juice to make 1 1/3 cups.
Stir in sugar, vinegar, cornstarch, soy sauce, garlic salt, and... - 41.5272
Batter Fried Fish With Sweet N Sour Medley
Sweet 'n' Sour Medley: In 1-quart saucepan combine carrot and water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer until carrot slices are tender, about 3 minutes; stir In pineapple chunks and red and green peppers and cook until mixture is heated.
In... - 39.6881
Spicy Fried Fish
This is a spicy dish, wherein the fish is coated with a batter and deep fried in oil. To enhance the flavor of the dish, the fried fish is served with stir fried vegetables and a sauce poured over it. As a variation, the dish can be prepared dry without the... - 30.4692
Curried Fish And Rice
Finely slice 1/3 of the lettuce.
Arrange remaining whole leaves on a platter; mound shreds over half of leaves.
In a 10 to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, stir onions and bell pepper in half the oil until onions are limp, 8 to 10... - 45.4459
1) Slice fish into serving size pieces and season with salt and pepper.
2) Mix together the ingredients for batter quickly, being careful not to work the batter too hard.
3) Coat fish evenly with flour and then dip into batter, draining... - 38.5708
Fish Curry With Saffron Rice
Preheat oven to 1 80°C (350°F).
Place fish in a saucepan with combined water and milk.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Melt butter in a frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Stir in flour and curry powder.
Cook,... - 42.1949
Raw Fish With Rice And Vegetables (hoedeopbap)
Hoedeopbap is one of my all-time favorite dishes, so I’m happy to show you how to make it. It’s made with raw fish, rice, and a spicy seasoning sauce – it’s cool and soft and melting in your mouth, and fresh and spicy.
The key to this dish is to make... - 98.6305
Thai Fried Rice
1. In a large frying pan heat oil and fry garlic and pork until pork is golden brown.
2. Adding capsicum (pepper), spring onions, fish sauce, tomato sauce, prawns (shrimp) and rice, cook over a moderate heat for 3 minutes.
3. Mix through lightly... - 39.4039
Thai Fried Rice
1)In a pan, heat some oil.
2)Make thin omelettes with a mixture of eggs and coconut milk. Ensure that both sides of omelette is cooked.
3)Roll the omelette and slice thinly.
4)Fry shrimp and chicken in heated oil. Add in curry paste, chilli and fish... - 44.316
Quick Chicken Fried Rice
Long day at work? You are hungry, tired and tempted to get something from a take out or drive thru junk food. Hold on, why not try this quick, easy and flavorful chicken fried rice which can be prepared in less than 10 mins. - 111.904
Fish Pie Supreme
Cook fish, drain and break into small pieces.
Melt butter, stir in flour, cook 3 minutes.
Pour in milk and stir till smooth and thick, add cheese, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 5 minutes with lid on.
Cook rice in salted water.
Rinse in cold water to separate... - 44.6698
Sweet And Sour Fish
1. Start by thawing the fish in the refrigerator then cut the fillets or thawed blocks into 1-inch cubes also peel the shrimps
2. In a bowl, combine the next 3 ingredeints and pour over the fillets
3. Take a skewer, and pierce the fish... - 36.1845
Shredded Pork With Fish Flavor
The Shredded Pork With Fish Flavor is a dish with a distinctive flavor. I never get tired of presenting this dish because every time I prepared it, I have received compliments. Try this original Shredded Pork With Fish Flavor recipe for yourself! - 46.9515
Panfried Tilapia Fish With Genovese Citrus Pesto
You can now cook tasty, spicy pan-fried tilapia fish easily at your home. This was never thought possible, but Bhal Dave's excellent and simple recipe helps us to make the perfect pan-fried tilapia dish. - 75.9327
Deep Fried Perch
This Deep Fried Perch makes a terrific entrÃ©e or appetizers. Dunk these delicious fish fritters in any suitable savory sauce and eat it with rice, pasta or as it is. Tell me how you liked this Deep Fried Perch. - 33.8463
Cook the vermicelli in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain, refresh under cold water, then keep hot while you cook the meat.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the meat and onions and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the fish sauce... - 36.3662
Basil Chicken Fried Rice
Now you can also master the art of making Thai cuisines at home with Dim Geefay. She brings the delight of making Thai Fried rice with the combination of basil and chicken from her kitchen to yours. Stir in the medley of Thai sauces and garnish with basil to... - 82.5135
Chicken Fried Rice
1. Whisk together the tomato paste and fish sauce in a small bowl until smooth; set aside.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles. Add 1 teaspoon of the oil, swirl to coat the pan, then add the eggs.... - 33.5844
Thai Chicken Fried Rice With Basil
Want a typical Thai dish for lunch that is delicious and easy to make? The Chef here will help you cook Thai food like a professional. A few whisks in the wok and you have an authentic Thai meal straight in the comfort of you home. - 132.457
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a wok. Add the eggs and scramble lightly with a wooden spoon over high heat. Transfer the eggs to a plate.
2. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the wok. When the oil is hot, add the chiles,... - 30.9922
Crab Fried Rice
Don’t settle for boring just because it’s a weekday. If you’ve got 15 minutes, you can whip up this yummy Crab Fried Rice in no time and save everyone from dinner boredom! - 118.065
Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
Just as Jesse claims…this recipe seems to be done totally restaurant style! Lots of vegetable flavoring going into this along with some sauces, but the main taste comes from the Chinese sausage. Definitely a fried rice recipe to try out! - 109.98
Rooftop Prince Omurice (omelette Rice, 오므라이스)
1. In a saucepan over medium high, heat the oil and all the finely chopped vegetables and fry them for about 3 minutes on medium-high heat.
2. Stir in the cooked short grain rice, add salt and mix everything together and fry for another 5... - 122.547
Fish Flavored Sauce
Put the chili paste in a food processor with the metal blade in place.
With the motor running drop the garlic, ginger, and scallions through the feed tube and chop finely, about 10 seconds.
Combine all the remaining ingredients except the vegetable oil in a... - 40.8751
Steamed Fish With Chilli Sauce
1. Rinse the fish under cold running water. Pat dry with kitchen paper. With a sharp knife, slash the skin of the fish a few times on both sides.
2. Place the fish on the banana leaf or foil. Mix together the remaining ingredients and spread over the fish.
3.... - 37.6439
Braised Fish Fillet In Wine Sauce
1. To prepare the fish trim off the soft bones along the edges.
2. Cut each fillet into 8-10 pieces if large or 4-6 pieces if small.
3. In a bowl mix with the salt, egg white and thick cornflour paste, blend gently with fingers.
4. Soak... - 43.9561
Sweet-sour Sea Bass
This Sweet Sour Bass is something that you'll crave for once you try it out with a bowl of rice ! Just enjoy these crispy brown fried toothfish with sweet and sour sauces poured over ! Don't miss out on this Sweet and Sour seabass which is the best of the... - 49.4345
Deep-fried Scallops With Sweet-and-sour Sauce
This deep fried scallops with sweet and sour sauce are prepared with a batter of flour and eggs seasoned with salt. Simply fried, these scallops are served with a cooked sauce made with pineapples, vinegar and brown sugar, flavored with soy sauce. It makes... - 42.7208
Fish Braised In Chili Bean Sauce
1. With a sharp knife make 4-5 shallow diagonal cuts on each side of the fish.
2. Pierce its head a couple of times.
3. Sprinkle salt, and rice wine inside and out of fish. Rub to spread evenly. Set aside.
4. Place a wok on high flame,... - 105.505
Sauteed Fish With Hoisin Sauce
1. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a heavy skillet, add fillets and sauté for 10 minutes, turning halfway through, till they can be easily flaked off. Drain on paper towels and transfer to a serving plate.
2. Heat rest of the oil, stir fry ginger and garlic for... - 34.6355
Baked Fish In Tahini Sauce
Rub the fish with half the olive oil and bake in a moderate oven until cooked.
The flesh should be white and flake apart easily under a fork.
Fry onions lightly in the remainder of the oil, until transparent.
Mix the onions into the... - 31.7718
Fish With Sichuan Chili Sauce
1. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. Cut the fish into serving-size pieces. Lightly score the fish on both sides with shallow diagonal cuts 1/2 inch apart. Score again at an angle to the first cuts, making a diamond pattern.
2. Combine... - 35.6177
Crispy Spicy Fish
Clean the fish and dry well with paper towels.
Cut diagonal slashes 3/4 inch (1 cm) apart almost to the bone on both sides of the fish.
Mix the tapioca starch and water chestnut flour; dredge the fish in this mixture to cover the entire surface of the... - 44.3375
Tuna And Rice Supper Dish
Cook rice in butter in large frying pan until lightly browned in color.
Combine next 8 ingredients and blend into rice with fork.
Bring to boiling point fluffing once or twice with fork but do not stir.
Then cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
Add... - 38.6645
Typical Indian Fish Curry
Fish curry brings out the traditional taste of Indian cuisine. Just check out the recipe here. - 100.359
Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the onions gently for 5 minutes without browning. Stir in the curry powder and fry it for 2 to 3 minutes, then add the flour and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and gradually stir in the... - 31.3545
Sweet And Sour Carp
This Sweet And Sour Carp tastes incredible ! This deliciously brown crisp fish with sweet and sour sauces and vegetables poured over makes a mindblowing combination with rice ! Don't miss out on this Sweet and Sour Carp as you should know how good this... - 48.9104