- » Fried Potato Salad
Fried Potato Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried potato salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried potato salad recipes.
Fried Potato Salad
Fried potato salad is surprisingly easy to make at home. This classic comfort dish gets a different kick when tossed with fried potatoes. This video recipe shows how you can make this typical potato dish at home in a snap. - 109.801
Potato Salad With Fresh Green Beans
String green beans, sprinkle with salt, wrap and then heat in the Microwave Oven 2 minutes.
Wash and dice.
Place a paper towel in a glass bowl, place bacon on it, cover with a paper towel and cook 2 minutes, 30 seconds.
Remove paper towels and bacon and leave... - 48.95
Potato Salad With Frozen French-fried Potatoes
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Drop frozen potatoes into boiling water.
3. Take pan off the heat and cover. Let stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes in a colander.
5. Dry them on paper toweling.
6. Season... - 48.3451
Smoked Trout And Potato Wedges
1) In a saucepan, pour in water and bring it to a boil by adding salt. Add potatoes to boil for 15 minutes until tender.
2) In a large colander, tip the spinach in the sink. Drain the potatoes over the spinach so the cooking water wilts it.
3)... - 45.8423
Deep Fried Potato Skins With Salad
1) Heat the oven.
2) Remove the outer leaves from the lettuce.
3) Wash the lettuce along with chicory and watercress in fresh cold water.
4) Drain the leaves.
5) Tear the chicory and lettuce roughly.
6) Take a bowl and place the three in it.... - 44.0959
German Potato Salad
Cook in their jackets 6 medium-sized waxy potatoes, until tender.
When cool, remove the skins and cut into smallish cubes.
Thinly slice crosswise 2 celery sticks.
Add to the potatoes.
Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Mince and fry... - 42.5071
Fry potatoes in deep hot fat (375°F. on a frying thermometer) until golden brown.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually add milk and cook, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Add bouillon cube and stir until dissolved.
Put... - 40.0461
1. Grate onions and potatoes.
2. Mix them with flour.
3. Add salt and pepper to the mixture
4.Heat oil in a frypan.
5.Fry the latkes until golden brown.
6.Serve with apple sauce or sour cream.
7.Fried eggs and bacon can also be... - 39.975
Cheddar Cheese Potato Salad
Cook bacon in a wide frying pan over medium heat until crisp about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a large bowl; reserve drippings in pan.
Add onion to pan and cook, stirring often, until soft about 10... - 38.4864
German Potato Salad
Fry bacon in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until crisp.
Remove bacon with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
Cook and stir onion in bacon fat until tender.
Stir in bacon and the remaining ingredients.
Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until... - 36.3423
Chicken Liver And Potato Salad
1. Wash the potatoes. Cook them in their jackets for 20 minutes in boiling salted water. Meanwhile, hard boil the eggs.
2. Cut the chicken livers into pieces. Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the livers for a few minutes, until they become tender. Put... - 34.6609
Fried Potato Salad
1. Make dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a screwtop jar. Close tightly; shake well.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add new potatoes with sweet potato cubes. Fry, turning frequently, until lightly browned and just tender. Drain on paper towels.
3.... - 33.6692
Fried Sausage And Potato Salad
1. today we use already cooked sausages
(another is fresh meat, usually we use a fork to sting it a few times before fry ) put the sausage in the hot pan, add some oil and sausages in , after both side turn brown, put it in oven on middle stage for 8 - 10... - 32.7704
Warm Watercress Bacon And Potato Salad
Slice the bacon, leaving the rind on, into 2.5 cm/ 1 inch lengths.
Fry until crisp, in a non-stick pan, in its own fat.
Wash and dry the trimmed watercress well; divide it on to four large plates.
Slice the warm or cold potatoes lengthways and arrange them on... - 32.377
Oven Fried Potatoes
Bake at 375 degrees uncovered for 45 minutes.
Baste occasionally. - 32.1696
Warm Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in their jackets until tender, and allow to cool.
Peel and slice potatoes.
Mix with oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and celery salt, and allow to marinate for at least 1 hr.
Fry bacon and onion together until onion is soft and golden.
Just before... - 31.3848
Spinach Feta And Potato Omelette
1. Heat grill to medium. Beat eggs with some salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the potatoes, then fry until golden. Add spinach and garlic, then heat through.
2. Reduce heat, scatter over feta, pour in eggs, then cook until just... - 30.2743