- » Fried Portobello Mushroom
Fried Portobello Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried portobello mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried portobello mushroom recipes.
Beef Asparagus And Portobello Mushroom Stir-fry With Brown Rice
If you love stir fries and the Asian flare stuff, give this healthy one a try! Chef Binks and Dr. Derek share a “no peanut sauce” version of the classic. This recipe is low in saturated fat and uses lean beef and arrowroot instead of corn-starch. Tender... - 99.9198
Twice Portobello Sandwich
Portobello sandwich is fun, but when you get double portobello the fun gets doubled up, too. If you have portobello mushrooms in your stock, then you can try this recipe any time, you wish. Otherwise, wait for the next grocery visit. But before that check... - 119.35
Portobello Stir Fry With Blue Cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Place mushrooms in 13x9-inch glass dish.
Whisk together oil, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper.
Pour over mushrooms; marinate 10 minutes.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add half of... - 42.4694
Beef Stir Fry With Portobello Mushrooms
Would you like to treat your family to a special meal today that is rich both in taste and health? Try this lovely Beef Stir Fry with Portobello Mushroom recipe. You can easily prepare the dish at home and impress everyone across the dining table. - 96.3239
Portobello Burgers With Shoestring Fries
To make the shoestring fries: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the egg whites, paprika, and garlic powder.
Add the potatoes and toss to coat.
Transfer to the prepared... - 45.3194
San Jeok, Korean Beef And Vegetable Skewers
Looking for great party Hors d'Oeuvres? San Jeok is delicious and its vibrant colours make it a perfect dish for parties and gatherings. You can make a vegetarian version easily. Koreans enjoy San Joek on special holidays like New Year's Day or Korean... - 0
1. In a large skillet, melt 3 tbsp (15 ml) of the butter. Add onion; saute about 5 minutes, until softened.
2. Stir in rice and mix until coated. Stir in wine. Cook over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, until wine is absorbed.
3. Add mushrooms to rice... - 32.7202
Portobello Chicken Vindaloo
1) Cut the chillies lengthwise and deseed.
2) Take cold salted water in a bowl and soak the chillies for an hour. Change the water intermittently.
3) Take the chillies off water and mince thinly.
4) Heat oil in a pan and add chicken pieces to it. Fry... - 43.7421
Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger
September 18th is National Cheeseburger Day!!! Jenny is joined by Bekah, Rod & Bella (NEW PUPPY) to make her favorite Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger recipe. - 100.208
Portobello Bison Burgers With Pesto
Robin has a lovely recipe to demonstrate today which uses bison meat. These are burgers where the buns are replaced by Portobello mushrooms making the recipe fit for the gluten intolerant lot. You might want to watch and try the recipe. - 98.1908
Crisp Juicy Golden Deep-fried Mushrooms
Bored of the meat and veggies! Opt for something tastier yet simpler — mushrooms. Betty's deep-fried mushroom is nothing less than a delicacy. Serve them as delicious appetizers or include them as side dish, this crisp, juicy, golden mushroom makes for... - 88.6421
Stir Fried Creamy Garlic Mushrooms
Do you like garlic and mushrooms? Then try this recipe straightaway! A nice creamy side dish of mushrooms and there's hardly any effort! See the video for more! - 124.274
Beef And Mushroom Stir Fry With Tomatoes And Broccoli
Prepare the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the beef, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, the garlic, and sesame oil.
Toss well and marinate for 20 minutes.
In a cup, combine the broth, wine (if using), cornstarch, and the... - 47.058
Stir Fried Chicken With Fresh Corn, Mushroom And Herbs
The delicious flavor of chicken, mushroom and herb would set your tongue tickling with this one of its kind chicken appetizer from Chef Keith Snows kitchen. Anytime you are craving for a non vegetarian delight, head towards your kitchen and make this quick... - 114.036
Tex Mex Mushroom Ragout
1 Spray a large nonstick saucepan with canola nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 1 minute. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, just until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Add the... - 33.246
Polenta With Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Polenta! A truly Italian word and when I heard about Polenta With Mushroom Tomato Sauce , the fragrance of herbs like rosemary and parsley and olive oil becomes fresh in my mind. My mother use to make delicious Polenta recipes with lots of cheese and pepper... - 50.9105
Mushroom Ravioli With Prawns
"This is a sinfully rich pasta with Portobello mushrooms, prawns and capers in a white wine, butter and garlic sauce." - 39.0388
Turkey Scaloppine In Wild Mushroom Sauce
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, sear the turkey for about 2 minutes per side.
Transfer to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
Add the oil to the pan and saute the leeks for 5 minutes, or until very soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute... - 39.4324
Farfalle With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. Cook farfalle pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet melt the margarine or butter over medium heat. Add onion, mushrooms, and garlic. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or till mushrooms are nearly tender. Stir in... - 37.3724
Chive Polenta With Mushroom Ragout
For the polenta, combine the milks, sugar, and salt in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Slowly whisk in the cornmeal.
Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the mixture... - 45.3778
Mushrooms And Beef Dip Sandwich With Potato Chips
Mushrooms can make marvelous recipes as they are versatile in nature. Watch this impressive video that delivers great information about mushrooms and shows a wonderful recipe that would held you spell bound. This video displays great cooking techniques too! - 101.94
Raw Vegan Burger With French Fries
Wondering how can you have a raw vegan burger without meat or bread, etc? Just get raw-creative! All super ultra fresh, healthy, vegan, raw food goodness. This recipe revolutionizes raw food diets! A Portobello mushroom burger bun is stuffed with slices of... - 120.38
Here is a way to make a delicious hamburger at home! Homemade hamburger recipe uses the natural essences of beef flavor to make the burger succulent and juicy. These are definitely better than factory made Hamburgers! - 97.319
Broccoli With Mushrooms And Lemon Pepper
Wash the mushrooms, shake them dry (a salad spinner works well for this), and cut them in half or in slices if they are large.
In a large skillet, fry the mushrooms and onion in the oil over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the mushrooms begin to... - 39.067
Grilled Pesto Mushrooms
In small bowl, combine cream cheese and pesto until smooth and creamy; set aside.
Carefully remove stalks from mushrooms by laying mushrooms flat on work surface and gently working stalks back and forth until they snap off (reserve stalks for use in another... - 30.3186
Grilled And Sauteed Mushrooms Funghi Trifolati
Heat a heavy griddle pan until hot, or preheat the grill to high.
Remove the stalks from the mushroom caps, chop the stalks finely, and set aside.
Brush the caps with olive oil, then turn the mushrooms gill-side up, drizzle with some more olive oil and... - 38.3914
Lemon Asparagus And Mushroom Fettuccine
Lemon Asparagus And Mushroom Fettuccine gives a classical Italian touch to your menu. Cheese on the top of the Lemon asparagus and Mushroom Fettucccine looks like a creamy dressing. Give this recipe a try and make your meal fancy. - 41.1151
Soul Delicious Salmon Part 2
1. In a non stick frying pan, add 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the salmon on one side, until it develops a crisp, golden brown skin.
2. Sprinkle some garlic salt, seasoned salt and paprika over the salmon. Spread some minced garlic on the fish with a... - 86.5637
Soul Delicious Salmon Part 1
1. Add 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the salmon on one side, until it develops a crisp, golden brown skin.
2. Sprinkle some garlic salt, seasoned salt and paprika over the salmon. Spread some minced garlic on the fish with a spatula.
3. With the help of... - 90.6535
Toasted Mushroom Polenta
Simply Italian! Toasted Mushroom Polenta provides a real Italian touch to your meal. This recipe of Toasted mushroom polenta is incredibly easy and simple. Its an effortless dish that would surely tempt your guests also to say "WOW"….effortlessly. My... - 45.8652
Multigrain Burritos With Mushroom & Eggplant
Spray a large frying pan with oil and allow to heat. Add mushrooms and onions and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sodft, about 3 minutes.
Add eggplant, garlic, and chilli, cover, reduce heat to low and allow to simmer until eggplant is... - 42.0098
Jumble Of Stir Fried Vegetables And Chicken
1. Stem and seed the bell peppers. Cut them into strips 1/4 inch wide and 1 inch long. If you are using portobello mushrooms, remove the tough stems; otherwise trim 1/4 inch off the ends of the mushroom stems. Wipe the caps clean with a damp paper towel and... - 35.6176
Veggie Egg White Stir Fry
1. Hard boil the eggs and peel them. Separate the egg whites from the yolk and slice them. Keep aside.
2. Shred the green cabbage.
3. Halve the grape tomatoes.
4. Chop the Portobello mushrooms.
5. Chop the chives.
6. Chop the Jalapeno... - 118.014
Warm Balsamic Spinach Salad
1. Divide spinach evenly between 2 salad plates.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, and cook 6 minutes or until tender, stirring often. Add rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir in balsamic vinegar; cook 1 minute. Spoon... - 28.9317
Roasted Vegetable And Herb Cheese Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a bowl and season with salt and pepper
3. In a non-stick skillet on high heat, add the sausage and cook through. Then, set aside.
4. In the same skillet,... - 113.736
How to make this killer recipe. Chicken stuffed with cured ham, smoked gouda cheese, mushroom, and herbs. Served with saute of veggies and baby red potatoes. - 92.4723
Mashed Potato Triple Delight
If you that this cool weather comfort food was best relished with your Thanksgiving turkey, you are in for some real surprise. This video presents three different mashed potato combos that not only makes for a win-win pair, but also jazzes up the delight of... - 108.154
Veal Marsala With Egg Fettuccine
1. In a pan cook Veal Marsala just before Egg Fettuccini goes into cooking water for about 12 minutes and the pasta 7 or 8.
2. Season veal with salt and pepper, then placing a large piece of plastic wrap on a cutting board or work surface, arrange veal... - 41.0328
Polenta Tomato Sauce
Polenta should be served soft from the pot, or chilled and then pan-fried. Wild mushrooms, cheese, fresh herbs, and olives are good additions to this grain. - 36.1106
Polenta Wl Roasted Ratatouille
The polenta with roasted ratatouille is a flavorful and delcious reciepe that can be served for a mediterranean style meal. Cooked with polenta flavored with pesto and ratatouille with fresh herbs, the polenta with roasted ratatouiille is filling and... - 44.5673