- » Fried Pork Chop
Fried Pork Chop Recipes
Fried pork chop is a popular American main dish prepared by frying. Fried pork chop are easy to cook and healthy. It is a good source of protein. If you plan to cook something hearty at home you probably should go ... More »
Fried Pork Chops
If you are someone like Dave who loves pork chops in all forms, then you have to see how Dave fries his pork chops. His mix of spices like onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper brings out a flavor that is very unique. Then, all it... - 98.3841
Spicy Fried Pork Chops With Soy Sauce
For all those spicy food lovers this spicy fried pork chops recipe is a much watch. Here the chef provides clear directives to make pork chops combined with couple of basic spices and eggs to make a scrumptious dish. Do not miss out some quick suggestions the... - 96.2076
Deep Fried Pork Chops
Deep Fried Pork Chops is an amazingly simple pork preparation that you will get hooked to in no time. The marinated pork when fried becomes an impossibly addictive dish! Try making the Deep Fried Pork Chops Triangles! I am sure you will be bowled over! - 46.8315
Chicken Fried Pork Chops
1) In a bowl, mix flour, salt, dry mustard, and garlic powder.
2) Coat the chops in the flour mixture.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chops
4) In a slow cooker, strategically place the chops.
5) In a small bowl, mix soup and water. Pour it... - 38.857
Grilled Or Fried Pork Chops
Grilled: Preheat grill to a high temperature until red hot and place chops on a greased rack.
Grill chops for 5 minutes on each side, reduce heat to moderate and grill for a further 10-15 minutes, according to thickness and cut of chops.
Place apple slices... - 30.8053
Fried Pork Chops With Fruit
1. Wipe the pork chops with a clean, wet cloth.
2. Have the frying pan hot. Sear the chops on each side. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Place a slice of fruit on top of each chop. Cover the pan and cook over low heat 20 minutes. Turn the chop 4 times. In... - 27.2914
Fried Pork Loin
1. Place a plastic wrap over the counter top, place pork chops and cover with another plastic wrap.
2. Use a meat pounder and pound chops until they are slightly flatten.
3. In a container mix together egg and milk and set aside.
4. In another... - 0
Fried Pork Chop Recipes By Category