- » Fried Pizza Dough
Fried Pizza Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried pizza dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried pizza dough recipes.
Fresh Dough Pizza With Wild Mushroom Topping
Pizzas can be great always with different toppings every time with fresh dough. Watch Chef John showing how to make pizza with mushroom topping starting from the scratch-that is making of the dough to the making and assembling of the topping on the pizza. - 78.7259
Pizza With Home Made Pizza Dough
A ready to use pizza dough can be handy to dish out pizza at any moment. Check out Deen showing how to home-make the pizza dough with flour, seasonings and IRG Private Label beer as well as pizza with the dough. Homemade dough is great for pizza always! - 129.842
Pizza Alla Francesca
Fry the sliced mushrooms in the butter or margarine over a fairly high heat for 2-3 minutes.
Arrange the cheese slices on the dough.
Drain off the juice from the canned tomatoes then mash them in a bowl with the garlic and soup and spread this mixture over... - 37.6915
Pan Fried Pizza
1) Into a bowl, sieve the flour, salt and freshly ground pepper
2) Make a small depression in the center of pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 4 tablespoons of water
3) Mix to make a smooth dough
4) Add more water as required
5) Onto a floured... - 43.7183
Frying Pan Pizza
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Place the pepper, courgette and red onion on a large non-stick baking tray and drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil. Season well and toss to combine. Roast in the oven for 20 mins until soft and beginning to brown. Set aside.
2.... - 31.4465
Japanese Curry Pizza With Fried Shrimp
1. In a cup, mix in the warm water with the yeast and sugar. Stir and let it stand for a few minutes to allow the yeast to bloom.
2. In a mixing bowl or on your cutting board, take the all-purpose and the bread flour.
3. Make a well and add the... - 111.145
Chilli Cheese Pan Pizza
1. Sift the flour and cayenne into a bowl, stir in a quarter of the cheese, 3 tbsp of the oil and 6-7 tbsp water. Mix together to form a soft dough. Roll out to a circle which will fit the base of a large frying pan.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in the frying... - 33.9339
Sardine And Lime Pizza
Sardine And Lime Pizza has a fine taste. Sardine And Lime Pizza gets its taste from sardine mixed with herbs and flavored with lemon juice. Sardine And Lime Pizza is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 41.4394
Chilli Prawn Pizza
Chilli Prawn Pizza has a fine taste. Chilli Prawn Pizza gets its taste from prawn mixed with cheese and flavored with lemon juice. Chilli Prawn Pizza is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 39.8827
Pizza A La Reine
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Pizza a la Reine is sure to win many stomach. Give this Pizza a la Reine a try and let your guests envy you! - 37.5517
American Style Pizza Pie
This american style pizza pie is a pork sausage pizza recipe perpared with cheese. Prepared with a roll mix dough, the american pizza pie is herbed with oregano and has garlic to taste along with tomato paste. Baked in the oven, it make a classic lazy day... - 42.4137
Pizza Part 2 – Making Pizza With Ham Or Vegetable Toppings
Looking for some cook pizza topping suggestions? This is the 2nd part of pizza making series, in this video the chef has given 2 pizza topping options. One is Vegetarian pizza which you can make with common vegetables like zucchini and tomato and the other is... - 105.283
Prepare Crusty Dough.
While it rises, prepare filling.
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, green pepper, and carrot.
Cook, stirring, until vegetables are soft .
Stir in tomato sauce, olives,... - 44.9668
Sift together the flour and salt and rub in the fat. Add enough water to mix to a soft dough. Knead the dough gently. Divide in two and roll or press out half to fit a 25 cm (10 inch) diameter frying pan.
Heat half the oil in the frying pan and fry the dough... - 29.248
Sloppy Joe Pizza Filling
Heat the oil in a deep saucepan and add the hamburger.
Break it up well with a fork and stir-fry until pinkness disappears.
Add the next four ingredients and cover.
Simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Season to taste with oregano, garlic and salt and pepper.
Cool the... - 34.0756
Pizza With Toppings
Having kids around and pleasing them making a lovely pizza can be so easy through this recipe. Check out Chef Tamra making pizza starting right with the dough and delicious toppings as well. Great pizza playdate with kids! - 115.293
Butternut And Rosemary Pizza
1)Pre-heat the oven to 220C/ fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) According the pack instructions, make the dough by kneading for a few minutes. To prevent it it from becoming very sticky add a little flour as required.
3) Make 2 large dough rounds and... - 42.877
Thai Meat Pizzas
Thai Meat Pizzas has a fine taste. Thai Meat Pizzas gets its taste from steak marinated In Thai style. Thai Meat Pizzas is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 41.402
Tofu Yeastey Pizza
1) Crumble the tofu block in small parts.
2) In a fry pan, add butter and melt it over medium heat.
3) Add yeast, arrowroot and spices to stir well.
4) Keep on whisking over medium heat till the mixture becomes thick.
5) Add crumbled... - 47.3139
Grease two 12- or 13-inch pizza pans or 2 large cookie sheets.
Measure warm water into medium mixing bowl.
Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
Sprinkle yeast over and let stand 10 minutes.
Combine evaporated milk and hot water and stir into yeast... - 43.5031
Clean and wash the vegetables.
Cut the mushrooms, tomatoes and zucchini into slices, the pepper into strips and the onion into rings.
Fry the bacon in the oil until brown and the onion until translucent.
For the dough combine the cheese with the milk, 6... - 43.8919
Snowman Pizza Fun
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Place fry pan on medium heat, and cook sausage in it, stirring regularly. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine spinach, olive oil, and clove.
4. Divide dough into 1/3 and 2/3 portions.
5. Roll them into... - 91.1572
1) Skin and finely chop onion.
2) Skin and finely chop garlic.
3) Remove the skin and seed tomatoes. Chop coarsely.
4) Slice cheese in thin wedges and drain anchovy fillets.
5) Preheat oven at 425°F
6) Sift flour and salt and keep in... - 45.8084
Make up the bread mix following packet instructions and leave to rise.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onions and garlic and fry gently until soft.
Chop the tomatoes and add to the pan, with their juice, the tomato puree, herbs, and salt and pepper to... - 43.6358
This popover pizza is a a filling and easy homemade pizza recipe. Prepared in a pan, this pizza like dish is made without a dough but with the meat base topped with a egg and milk mix. Sprinkled with cheese, it is baked in the oven, the popover pizza is... - 45.8947
Roasted Butternut Squash Pizza With Gluten-free Cornmeal Crust
Watch as the Sexy Vegan dishes out a unique vegan pizza- with roasted butternut squash and a gluten-free pizza base. This pizza with a twist is sure to delight your taste buds and might actually make you forget about the conventional pizza. - 117.231
Pesto Pizzette has a fine taste. Pesto Pizzette gets its taste from mushroom and cheese toppings. Pesto Pizzette is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 42.2384
Zeppola With Anchovies
1. On a lightly floured board, flatten dough to a small disk about diameter of your hand. Lay anchovies on disk and fold dough over, kneading with your right hand and folding over with left. Knead and fold 10 to 12 times. Let dough rest about 20 minutes,... - 20.1937
Chicken Calzones Part 2 - Preparation
This is the second part of the Chicken Calzone series. This video shows how to prepare the recipe. Watch the video to check out how Chicken Calzones are prepared after making the dough. - 88.2092
Caramelized Onion Pizza
1. Make the pizza dough.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion, garlic, sage and some salt and pepper over a medium heat for 25 minutes until golden and caramelized. Set aside to cool.
3. Turn the risen dough out on to a lightly floured... - 37.3584
Chicago Pizza With Mushroom, Cheese And Tomato
1. Make Pizza dough as directed.
2. Heat oil and fry onions and garlic till transparent, add mushroom and cook for 10 minutes. Stir in bechamel sauce. Remove from heat.
3. Prepare pizza dough till stage 4, then unmould the dough on a floured board, knead... - 38.2744
Pizza With Peppers And Sausage
Let pizza dough rise according to recipe directions.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan combine crushed tomatoes, wine vinegar, salt, Italian seasoning, sugar and black pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, about 10... - 42.3813
Deep Dish Vegetarian Pizza
From the basic dough recipe prepare pizza dough and press it into the base and sides of a lightly greased 23 cm springform tin to form a 4 cm rim.
On the dough spread tomato puree and keep aside.
In a frying pan heat some oil and cook garlic and spinach... - 38.5136
1. The flavour of anchovies can be strong for some palettes. To subdue the flavor, drain from the can and soak them in milk for about half an hour.
2. Grease an 8 inch pie dish with oil or butter and dust lightly with flour.
3. Preheat the oven... - 44.6764
Alsace Cheese Pizzas
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make yeast dough, prepare hot roll mix with water according to pizza recipe on package.
To make topping, peel onion and slice into rings.
Melt butter in a skillet.
Add onion rings; fry lightly.
Chop bacon into small pieces;... - 42.2178
For the dough
1. Sieve the flour with the salt and sugar. Add the oil and mix well.
2. Make a well in the centre and crumble the yeast in the centre.
3. Sprinkle 1/2 teacup of warm water over the yeast. Wait for a few minutes.
4. Mix the yeast in the flour... - 47.8559
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour and salt with 1 tablespoon oil and sufficient water. Knead to make a stiff dough.
2. Start the grill 5 minutes before cooking time.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over a medium... - 45.3582
Potato Pizza With Potato Fingers
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle sugar and yeast over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Mix flour, oil, salt and mashed potatoes nicely and add to water and knead to a soft dough.
Cover the dough with wet cloth and keep in a warm place... - 44.6714