- » Fried Pineapple Banana
Fried Pineapple Banana Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried pineapple banana recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried pineapple banana recipes.
Beat eggs lightly in a flat dish.
Combine flour and cinnamon in another flat dish.
Heat butter in large heavy skillet.
Cut peeled bananas in half lengthwise then in half crosswise.
Dip banana pieces and pineapple pieces in egg, then roll each in... - 37.143
Deep Fried Banana Fritter
Prepare the batter.
Cut each banana lengthwise and across the middle, making four portions.
Coat with batter.
Fry in hot fat, which is just beginning to haze.
Sprinkle well with castor sugar and serve immediately.
Orange Fritters: Remove peel and pith from 4... - 32.981
Bananas With Pineapple Sauce
Bananas With Pineapple Sauce has a Luscious taste.The Pineapple juice and Brown Sugar gives the Bananas With Pineapple Sauce Magnificent taste. - 35.5607
Peel and cut the bananas into thick rounds.
Blend together flour, salt, sugar and spices.
Add enough water to form a batter.
Mix in the butter and set aside for 15 minutes.
Dip slices of bananas in the batter.
Deep fry to a golden colour.
Drain and serve hot... - 36.009
Lamb With Pineapple
Heat the butter in a frying pan and saute the onions over a low heat, then stir in the curry powder and fry for a minute over a high heat, stir until blended, add the flour.
Fry until coloured slightly, add the stock and stir well, then add drained pineapple... - 40.6048
Spicy Pork And Chicken With Pineapple
1. In a 6-quart pot, heat the oil and brown the pork well
2. Remove from the pan and set aside till required
3. Preparing the chicken by cutting the chicken into 1-inch pieces
4. Prepare the bananas by cutting the bananas in half lengthwise,... - 42.5985
Salmon With Ginger Banana Sauce
1. Drain pineapple and save 1/4 cup of the juice.
2. In a blender or food processor, whirl the 1/4 cup pineapple juice, banana, ginger, chili, and lime juice until
pureed. Scoop into a small bowl.
3. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat,... - 37.687
1 Melt the butter in a frying pan (skillet).
Add the bananas and turn them in the butter, over a medium heat, until golden.
2 Add the pineapple and sugar, and cook until the sugar has caramelized.
3 Stir in the pineapple syrup, raisins and rum, heat through... - 27.9544
Peanut Stew With Banana Couscous
1. Pour banana nectar into a 4-cup (950-ml) glass measure. Add enough milk to make 2% cups (650 ml); set aside.
2. In a wide nonstick frying pan, combine onion and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 5... - 32.3146
1) Make the pancake batter, adding cream with the butter and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2) Jst before you are ready to fry the pancakes, mix in the rum and macaroon crumbs.
3) Slice the bananas in thick and slanting and quarter the pineapple... - 45.2155
Fruity Fried Chicken
1.Cut the bananas in slices and chop the avocado.
2.In a skillet, heat oil and fry chciken in it until brown.
3.Add chili powder, pepper, cinnamon, onion and salt to the chicken.
4.Put raisins, pineapple and juice in the skillet and... - 46.1711
Deep Fried Eggs With Sauces
Hard-boil 8 eggs for 8 to 10 minutes, place briefly in cold water.
Peel and set aside to cool.
For the curry sauce mix the mayonnaise with the yogurt and the curry.
Peel the apple and grate into the sauce.
Peel the banana, slice lengthwise, cut into small... - 39.5904
Javanese Fried Rice
1. Take a large saucepan and add water to it. Stir in chicken broth or bouillon cubes, curry powder or cumin seeds and rice and cook for about 15- 20 minutes until the rice turns just soft and liquid gets absorbed completely. Spread the rice into a... - 40.234
Remove the skin from the fish and roll in the seasoned flour.
Dip the fish into the beaten egg and then coat in a mixture of the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Fry in some butter or oil until done.
Peel the bananas and cut into halves Lengthwise, drain the... - 30.8514
Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 15 minutes.
Drain, return to pan and stir over a low heat until dry.
Peel and chop the onions; crush the garlic.
Seed and chop the pepper.
Heat the oil in a pan, and over a medium heat, fry the onions, garlic and... - 43.1076
Fluffy Fruit Fritters
Fruit fritters can be made with the basic crepe batter using 2/3 cup milk to 3/4 cup flour but this continental recipe gives a lighter, crisper result.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and make a well in the center.
Add the oil to the water and pour this... - 39.6032
In a large bowl, mash the banana and water until smooth.
Whisk in the papaya nectar or apricot nectar and pineapple juice.
Stir in the pineapple, mango, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, and cilantro. - 40.206
Jamaican Chicken And Sweet Potatoes
Try this alluring Jamaican Chicken And Sweet Potatoes recipe. An easily prepared chicken recipe, this Jamaican Chicken And Sweet Potatoes is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 46.3807
Toss bananas and apples in lemon juice; arrange on a serving plate with pineapple.
To make batter, sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Beat in egg then gradually add milk to make a smooth batter.
The fritters are cooked at the table by spearing the fruit with a... - 34.7134
Jamaican Chicken With Sweet Potatoes
Put the flour on a sheet of wax paper.
Coat the chicken pieces with the flour.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Brown the chicken pieces on both sides over medium-high heat, adding more oil if necessary.
Salt and pepper the chicken pieces.
Cut the potatoes... - 43.3053
Hawaiian Fruit Fritters
Beat eggs, milk and salt together.
Cut fruit into inch-long pieces and dip in egg mixture and roll in crumbs.
Deep fry in oil until golden brown. - 25.1021
1 Prepare the basic ritter batter and let it stand.
2 Fill a deep fryer half way up with corn oil and allow it to heat slowely at 375 degrees farenheit.
3 In the meanwhile drain the canned pineapples and peaches and dry them on paper towels.
4... - 35.649
Assorted Fruit Fritters
Assorted Fruit Fritters has a great taste. The mango, banana and pineapple gives the Assorted Fruit Fritters a fine taste. - 30.7907
Hawaiian Sweet And Sour Halibut
Wash the fish and pat dry.
Cut into one-inch cubes.
In a mixing bowl combine the cornstarch, three tablespoons water, soya sauce, salt and pepper.
Stir in the fish and let it marinate while you prepare the sauce.
In a saucepan combine the... - 40.253
Zesty Fruit Fritters
Combine the 2 tablespoons orange juice and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Cut bananas, apple, and pineapple in bite-size pieces.
Let stand in orange juice-sugar mixture till needed.
Thoroughly drain maraschino cherries.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and 1/2... - 42.9735
Freezer Friendly Fruit Fritters
1) Peel, core and slice apples into 1/4-in. rings, or cut bananas in half lengthways.
2) Prepare batter by mixing together flour, salt, egg and egg yolk and milk, and folding in melted butter and breadcrumbs.
3) Dip fruit into batter... - 38.5942
Pineapple or apples should be peeled, cored, and sliced 54-inch thick (pears are best cut in wedges).
Peeled bananas are sliced diagonally in 3 pieces.
Small clusters of seedless or seeded grapes may be dipped and fried.
Cut melon 1-inch thick and then in 2... - 41.4992
1. In a measure jar or in a bowl, combine eggs, milk and sugar and whisk until well blended and sugar dissolves.
2. Stir in some vanilla and the olive oil.
3. In a large basin, sift the flour with salt and baking powder.
4. Add the liquid to the dry... - 43.0678
Fresh Fruit Rous
Fresh Fruit Rous has a yummy taste. The Vanilla ice cream and sugar icing makes the Fresh Fruit Rous a prefect after meal dessert. - 32.9166
1) Into a bowl, sift the flour and salt. With a wooden spoon, properly mix the egg yolk into the flour.
2) Add in the oil and the milk, a little at a time, till a smooth and creamt consistency is formed. Allow mixture to stand for about 2 hours in a... - 39.4663
Nasi Goreng is an Indonesian delicacy. Nasi Goreng gets its taste from chicken mixed with shrimp and rice, flavored with lemon juice. Nasi Goreng is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 40.2944
Garvey's Garnished Gallo Or Spanish Smothered Hen
Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Brown the chicken and sausage in a large frying pan with the flour, olive oil and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Place in pot, and set the frying pan drippings aside.
Add the onions, peppers, olives and garlic to... - 42.3553
Gangbang Rijstaffel Curry
Dredge chicken in seasoned flour.
Brown in butter.
Brown onions and garlic in same pan, adding butter.
Add curry powder, chili powder, cinnamon and ginger.
Stir in chicken stock, tomatoes, chutney, raisins, salt and pepper to taste.
Add... - 44.2195
Chicken Tablecloth Stainer
The chicken table coth stainer is a savory chicken recipe with gravy. I gave this recipe a fun name, as it can realy stain your table linen if you have small kids eating this on their own! Flavored with a beautiful sauce made with a medley of spices along and... - 44.5143
Planter's Pork Chops
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute.
Add the chops and fry for 4 minutes on each side or until evenly browned.
Transfer the chops to a baking dish, arranging them in one layer.
Pour off the cooking liquid from the... - 38.6083
1. Mix ground beef lightly with onion, eggs, 2 teaspoons of salt and pepper; shape into 32 balls; dip in soy sauce.
2. Brown, half at a time, in vegetable oil in a large frying pan; remove with a slotted spoon and place in a 10-cup baking dish. Stir almonds... - 32.0539
This Indonesian Chicken is a mouthwatering treat ! Try this nutty, fruited chicken fried in butter with Sambal Badjek and Sambal Oelek seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Indonesian Chicken are welcome ! - 33.0038
Melt butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan; brush some of the butter over both sides of each tortilla.
Spoon filling equally in a band across center of tortillas.
To enclose, lap ends of each tortilla over filling; then fold sides to center to make a... - 41.8934
Chicken With Fruit
1. Melt the butter in a heavy skillet, add the chicken pieces and brown on all sides. Add onion and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes longer.
2. Add the broth, juice, salt, cloves, allspice, and molasses. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the chicken... - 26.3628
Super Fruit Fritters
Crispy and tasty this Super Fruit Fritters are great companions to a meal or for a tea. Serve them hot with a sauce of your choice and delight in the every bite! - 33.1775