- » Fried Pineapple
Fried Pineapple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried pineapple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried pineapple recipes.
Classic Pineapple Fried Rice With Tofu
1. Cook rice according to package directions and then chill.
2. In wok or large skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil on high heat.
3. Add tofu, brown on all sides, using tongs to turn and remove from wok.
4. Add eggs to wok, scramble until cooked and remove... - 119.213
Spicy Fried Rice With Pineapple And Coconut
1.In a frypan, heat the oil.
2.Put onions, carrots, green pepper, garlic, tomatoes and chilies.
3.Stir the ingredients and cook for 2-3 mins on high flame.
4.Add rice and pineapple in the pan.
5.Cook well for 5 minutes.
6.Serve hot with... - 46.2258
Batter Fried Shrimp With Pineapple
1) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2) Beat in the beer and egg in the sifted flour mixture.
3) Dip the shrimps in the batter, coating them well.
4) In a wok heat the fat to 370°F and fry the shrimps in until... - 44.8459
Cut pineapple into one inch pieces.
Heat oil, fry chicken till golden brown, lay in serving dish.
In same oil, fry garlic and ginger till brown.
Pour over chicken.
In a pan, mix stock, syrup from pineapple tin, salt, pepper and cornflour till well... - 43.6607
Pineapple Mustard Pork
Partially freeze pork; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
For sauce, stir together the reserved pineapple juice, mustard, cornstarch, and chicken bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high... - 43.1575
Kowlong Chicken With Pineapple
Cut pineapple slices into bite size pieces.
Mix the cornflour, salt and pepper in a bowl and add the chicken pieces and coat them well with it.
Add crushed garlic, sesame oil and soya sauce to the chicken and mix well.
Heat oil in a heavy pan and fry the... - 42.8649
Pineapple And Ham Puffs
1. In a bowl, sift salt, flour and cayenne.
2. Cut in butter and stir in pineapple and ham.
3. In a bowl add egg and milk and beat them with mayonnaise and stir into dry mixture until it makes soft and light dough.
4. Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture into... - 41.9808
Upside Down Pudding
1. Grease a 6-inches soufflÃ© dish with butter and place 3 pineapple rings.
2. Cut the remaining pineapple ring into thirds and arrange the pieces between the rings in the dish.
3. Put the cherries in any gaps between the rings and place one in the... - 41.4273
Peel, core and cut pineapple into cubes.
Simmer with turmeric powder, water and 1 tsp salt in a tightly covered pan.
When the pineapple is almost boiled, remove from fire and stir in the ground masala, beaten curds and 1/2 tsp salt.
Cook it over low fire till... - 41.3633
Chicken With Pineapple
Chop the chicken into 3-cm (1 -in) pieces, marinate for 30 minutes.
Deep-fry the chicken for 2 minutes, reserving the marinade.
Drain the chicken well.
Put the onion, reserved marinade, pineapple juice and water into a saucepan with the chicken and bring to... - 41.1867
Fig And Pineapple Fritters
1. Drain the syrup from the figs and the juice from the pineapple into a measuring jug and make up to 300 ml/1/2 pint, if necessary, with cold water. Reserve for the sauce.
2. Pat the figs and pineapple rings dry on absorbent paper, then set them aside on a... - 40.994
1) Remove meat from chicken pieces and cut it into chunks.
2) In a bowl, mix together potato flour or cornstarch, half the oil, the soy sauce, sherry and seasoning.
3) Add the chicken pieces and coat well.
4) Leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
5)... - 39.7378
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; add milk, margarine, and egg, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour oil to a depth of 2 to 3 inches into a Dutch oven; heat to 375°.
Dredge pineapple slices in flour mixture.
Fry pineapple slices in hot... - 39.1152
1. Clean, core and cut the pineapple into small thin pieces.
2. Heat the oil and add half the quantity of the panchporan. When done, add the pineapple pieces, turmeric, chilly powder, salt, sugar and 2 cups of water. Cook until the pineapple is soft.
3. Mix... - 39.0539
Deep Fat Fried Pineapple Fritter Fish
1) Slice fish into serving-size portions.
2) Mix together egg, crushed pineapple, and milk.
3) Combine dry ingredients.
4) Make a batter by blending the two mixtures.
5) In this batter, dip fish and brown in deep fat (350°F) until fish... - 38.5497
Chinese Fried Cucumber And Pineapple
Salt the cucumber slices and leave for 30 minutes in a colander.
Rinse, drain and pat the cucumber slices dry with kitchen paper towels.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the cucumber slices, salt and vinegar and cook for 4 minutes.
Add the pineapple and cook... - 38.4826
Red Snapper In Pineapple Citrus Escabeche
• Twist off crown from pineapple. Cut pineapple in half lengthwise. Refrigerate one half for later use. Cut remaining half in half. Core and skin fruit. Coarsely chop fruit; set aside.
• Season fish with salt and black pepper.
• Fry fish in large,... - 38.2754
1. Cut off the stalk end and trim the leaves off the pineapple; using a sharp knife, cut off all the peel and remove the spines.
2. Slice the fruit fairly thickly and remove the hard core from each slice.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the... - 38.2599
Pineapple Bacon Toasts
Beat together the eggs, pineapple juice and salt in a shallow dish.
Add the bread fingers and turn to coat well with the egg mixture.
Leave to soak while frying the bacon in a dry frying pan until crisp.
Remove the bacon from the pan and keep hot.
Melt the... - 38.2201
Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Pineapple
If your family likes fish but if you don't have the time to cook them a very elaborate one, why don't you try this Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Pineapple. This Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Pineapple is any working mom's dream Chinese fish recipe. Do make it! - 38.1746
Sweet And Sour Lobsters With Pineapple
Clean and cut lobsters into bite size pieces and marinate with 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon sugar, soya sauce and wine for 25 minutes.
Heat the oil, roll each piece of lobster in flour and dip into beaten egg and drop them one by one into the hot oil.
Fry... - 38.0535
Chicken In Pineapple Shell
1. Mix all ingredients of the marinade in a bowl. Add chicken to the prepared marinade. Keep aside covered for 5-6 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Cut a thin slice lengthways from a fresh pineapple. Scoop out leaving a thin wall around. Use about 1/4 cup... - 37.3952
File Fillets With Pineapple And Ginger
Mix half the turmeric with 1 teaspoon of salt, then rub over the fish pieces.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the fish pieces and fry for 2 minutes on each side.
Remove the fish to a plate.
If necessary, add more oil to the pan to... - 36.5484
Corn Fried Snapper With Spicy Pineapple Salsa
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornmeal, parsley (if using), cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat the egg white. Dip the fish in the egg white and then in the cornmeal mixture.
2. In a large nonstick... - 35.5225
Sift together the flour, saft, baking powder and sugar into a mixing bowl.
Beat the egg, then blend thoroughly with the milk.
Pour the egg and milk mixture into the flour mixture and mix well.
Stir in the melted butter or vegetable oil and the... - 34.6371
Pineapple Bean Supper
About 30 minutes before serving: In large skillet over high heat, fry bacon until almost crisp; drain off fat.
Add onion and frankfurters; simmer 5 minutes.
Add butter beans and remaining ingredients; heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 34.5574
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt & sugar, mix well.
Add milk, eggs & butter to make batter, mix well.
Dip pineapple into batter, and fry in deep hot oil (360 degrees) until golden brown on both sides.
Roll in powdered sugar. - 32.7967
Tasty Hawaiian Pockets
1. To make filling, place pineapple, cottage cheese, ham, cheddar cheese, chives and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Make a small slit in the side of each pocket bread and spoon in filling. Brush a nonstick frying pan with oil and heat... - 32.3958
Taro, Pineapple & Bacon
Steam or boil taro slices till just cooked.
Drain and put aside till cool, then cut into chips 2 cm (1 in) long and 1 cm (1/2 in) wide.
Cut pineapple into wedges and bacon slices into several pieces.
Chop the spring onions. Put oil and butter into a heavy pan... - 31.9456
Combine sugar and flour.
Combine egg, salt and milk.
Dredge pineapple with flour mixture; dip in egg mixture.
Cover with crumbs.
Brown in small amount of hot fat. - 31.5887
Pineapple Chicken Supreme
1. Cut chicken into large pieces, cover well with cream, along with salt and pepper
2. Put into a vessel and cover with wine or pineapple juice. Cook till tender.
3. Fry the mushrooms cut into quarters in the butter lightly.
4. Add the remaining cream and... - 28.1872
Pan Fried Tilapia Roasted Pineapple With Toasted Head Avocado Salsa
1. Pour lime juice over tilapia, cover and refrigerate. Combine flour and spices.
2. To make the salsa, place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat;add pineapple and fresh jalapeno. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring to brown evenly. Add wine and cook for 1... - 27.6568
Stir Fried Pineapple With Ginger
1. Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add pineapple, sugar, ginger, lime peel, and lime juice. Stir-fry gently until pineapple is heated through (about 5 minutes).
2. Transfer fruit and sauce to a shallow serving bowl;... - 22.4567
Steak & Pineapple
Season steak with salt and pepper.
Pan fry in oil or grill.
Serve with slices of lightly fried pineapple. - 21.4456