- » Fried Pie Dough
Fried Pie Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried pie dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried pie dough recipes.
Berry Best Fried Pies
You can't stop eating these Berry Fried Pie...Christmas doesn't get crispier than this,Berry Fried Pie to share with your family & friends. - 44.5684
Fried Apple Pie
Learn how to make Fried Apple Pie. An easy to make recipe, this is easy to follow and great for even a beginner.Your search for a great apple pie recipe ends right here! - 39.9616
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl; stir in the butter and yoghurt.
Knead gently until a dough is formed.
Cover with a bowl and let stand 30 minutes.
Roll out as thin as possible and cut into 4-inch squares.
Place a heaping teaspoon of the filling on each... - 33.0503
Apricot Fried Pies
Place a 6-ounce package apricots in a medium saucepan, add water to cover.
Cover pan and cook over low heat 15 minutes or until apricots are tender.
Mash apricots, and add sugar, set aside.
Combine flour and salt; cut in shortening with pastry blender until... - 40.1223
Berry Best Fried Pies
In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and water; add berries.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes; set aside to cool.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
Combine oil and buttermilk; stir into dry... - 46.7311
Fried Peach Pies
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, till thick and glossy (about 15 minutes).
Separate biscuits; roll each to an oval shape, about 5 inches long.
Place a rounded tablespoon of filling just off center, lengthwise, of each... - 36.9392
Fall Special Fried Apple Pies
Pay a classic tribute to the British with this all-time favorite English fried apple pie. Any one passionate about pies will truly appreciate this crispy fried crust stuffed with sweet, sticky apple filling. A real treat, Betty's version of this fruity... - 105.216
Fried Peach Pies
Drain peaches thoroughly.
Combine peaches, honey, butter, peel, juice and cinnamon.
Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until thick and glossy.
Separate biscuits; roll each to an oval shape, 5 inches long.
Place rounded tablespoon fill-... - 40.9167
Grandma's Fried Apple Pies
Stir together the warm mashed potatoes, sugar, ginger, milk, eggs and nutmeg in a large bowl.
Stir in the lard, baking powder and enough flour to make a dough the consistency of pastry dough.
Break off a piece of dough the size of a walnut.
Roll to 1/8 inch... - 41.1316
Mini Fried Fruit Pies
I believe a lot of appercaition for your food also depends on how you serve it; just like this Mini Fried Fruit Pies served in findue style. It brings in such a remarkable difference in a bsic pie recipe made with any of your favorite filling. Do give this... - 40.4107
Fried Fruit Pies
1) In a bowl, add water to soak prunes and apricots.
2) Place on heat to simmer the prunes and apricots until soft.
3) Remove from heat and allow cooling.
4) Pit the prunes and return to the pan.
5) Add sugar to stir in.
6) Bring the liquid to a... - 44.6808
Prepare piecrust mix according to package directions.
On lightly floured surface roll dough 1/8 inch thick; cut into 6-inch circles, using saucer for pattern.
Reroll remaining dough; cut into 6-inch circles.
Combine pie filling and cinnamon; place 1/4 cup on... - 41.705
Clover Peach Fried Pies
1. Sift the flour, salt, and baking powder together twice. Add the butter and lard and work the mixture with a pastry blender or your fingertips until it resembles coarse crumbs with pea-sized pieces scattered throughout. Add the milk and toss with a fork... - 39.9025
Fried Oyster Pie
1. Set a frying kettle on a warm part of the range; fill it half full of fat or shortening and let it slowly heat to 380° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 40 to 55 seconds.
2. Roll out the pastry on a Ughtly floured board and cut it into... - 23.9771
1 In a bowl, sift flour, measure and sift again along with nutmeg, cloves, salt and soda.
2 Using a pastry blender or two knives cut the shortening into flour until particles are peas size.
3 Add in vinegar and water and blend until the... - 44.7847
Flaky Fried Pies
1. Combine flour, salt in bowl; cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle water over mixture; work in with fork; form dough into ball.
2. Divide dough into 3 portions; roll each portion out evenly on lightly floured... - 42.5633
We all love pies, Meat pie, Chicken pie or fish Pie. In this recipe I used tuna fish to make the fish pie but you can use your favorite fish. - 116.561
Deep Fried Pasties
1. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough into ¼ inch thickness and use round 4 inch pastry cutters to cut out the bases.
2. Heat fat in a deep frying pan on a medium high flame or in a deep fat fryer to 340°F/170°C.... - 40.7856
Almond And Sesame Seed Pies
Make dough by thoroughly mixing semolina, eggs, butter, baking powder and vanilla (add a few tablespoons of water if the dough is thick); form into 2" long rolls, about 3/4" in diameter; set aside.
Make filling by mixing almonds, sesame seeds and sugar.
In... - 47.6528
Natchitoches Meat Pies
Combine ground beef, ground pork, onions and seasonings in large Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often until meat loses its red color.
Do not overcook the meat.
Sift the flour over meat mixture, stirring often, until well combined with... - 46.1268
Lesley Waters Teacup Beef Pie With Glazed Orange Carrots
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Grease a small baking sheet. For the pastry, place the flour, butter and polenta into a food processor. Pulse the mixture while adding about 1 tbsp cold water to bind the mixture together, adding a little more water if... - 39.0398
Crab Meat Pies
In frying pan, melt butter.
Over medium heat, stir-fry onions, garlic, coriander leaves, hot pepper, salt and pepper for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Make a filling by stirring in crab meat and cheese; set aside.
Beat one of the eggs; set aside.
Fold a sheet... - 46.1036
Chinese Meat Pies
Ying gives you a step-by-step tutorial for making one of her home town's favorite tasty traditions, the Chinese Meat Pie. - 118.561
Home Made Cheese And Onion Pie
My Cheese And Onion Pie is quiet famous among friends and relatives and often I end up sending these yummy Cheese And Onion Pie across as gifts. The secret behind my yummy Cheese And Onion Pie is this wonderful recipe! Try it! - 50.7737
Creole Meat Pies
Combine ground beef, salt and pepper to taste, red pepper, onion, garlic, green onion and parsley with 1 teaspoon water.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, until beef is lightly browned and onion is tender.
Sift flour, soda and baking powder together; cut in... - 45.3809
Beef Olive Pies
Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
Cut the beef into thin strips, 5 cm/2 inches long.
Remove the rind from the bacon and cut into 2.5 cm/1 inch pieces.
Melt the butter in a shallow pan.
Add the beef and bacon and fry gently for about 5 minutes, until... - 36.6692
Rich Chicken And Bacon Pie
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and apple and fry until soft.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually blend in the stock and heat, stirring, until thickened.
Add the thyme, chicken, bacon and salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer to a 600 ml... - 44.2538
The Greek Cook:flour Pies
1) In a large bowl, mix the the flour, salt, pepper and vinegar well with your finger.
2) Add 2 glasses of water and make a dough.
3) Crush the feta cheese.
4) Divide the dough into smaller portions and, on a floured surface, flatten a piece of the... - 95.7749
In mixing bowl stir together flour, salt, and baking powder.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles cornmeal.
Stir in 3/4 cup water and mix till dough can be gathered into a ball; if needed, add more water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
On lightly floured... - 36.6217
Dal Samosa - Mini - Lentil Samosa Or Pie
In the mood to have some nice and tasty snack, then you are at the right place. Check out these yummy dal samosas which is one of the most popular snacks of India. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare the tasty dal samosas in a matter of few minutes, do check out... - 93.7186
Puerto Rican Pork Pies
Stir together flour, baking soda, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cut in butter till the size of small peas.
Combine egg yolks and 1/2 cup water; add to flour mixture.
Stir till it clings together; form into a ball.
Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
Meanwhile, heat oil in... - 39.0198
Peach Crab Lantern
Skin peaches (skin will slip off easily if you let peaches stand in boiling water a few minutes), remove pits, and cut in slices about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook sugar and water together for several minutes, then add peach slices and cinnamon.
Continue cooking... - 42.6591
Egg And Bacon Pie
Sift flour, salt and baking powder into basin.
Rub in butter, add grated cheese.
Mix to dry dough with a little water.
Knead lightly on floured board.
Roll pastry out to line base and sides of 11 in. x 7 in. or deep pie plate.
Melt... - 45.1023
Cheese And Vegetable Pie With Sage Pastry
Cheese And Vegetable Pie With Sage Pastry often finds a place in my party menu. Though it takes quite some time for the preparation of this Cheese And Vegetable Pie With Sage Pastry, you will be happy with the end product. Just check out the recipe of the... - 46.4686
Beef And Vegetable Pie
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the lard or margarine in the cooker.
3) Fry the beef and vegetables until the beef is browned and the vegetables begin to color.
4) Remove the cooker from the heat.
5) Stir in the stock... - 47.133
Tuna Pot Pies
Tuna Pot Pies is a delicious side dish that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Tuna Pot Pies, you will always crave for some more. - 47.7365
Gourmet Beef Empanadas
1) In large non-stick pan, heat butter in saute onion until tender.
2) Mix in the beef; saute until no longer red.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, chiles, raisins and 1 teaspoon salt.
4) Lower the heat, stirring occasionally for 20 to 25... - 47.4711
Spicy Meat Pie
To make pastry, sift flour into a large bowl and dot with butter or margarine.
Make a well in the center; add egg yolk, lukewarm water and salt.
Starting at the center, knead quickly to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic... - 43.5067
1) Take a pie pan of 9 inches and fit in half of the pastry dough after rolling it to 1/8th inch thickness.
2) Roll out the remaining pastry dough to 1/8 inch thickness and keep it aside.
3) Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°.
4)... - 48.6842
To prepare the pie crust, place the flour in a mixing bowl with the butter and oil.
With a pastry blender cut in the butter.
Stir in the water gradually until the mixture holds together to form a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a... - 43.4101
Simple Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
1) Clean and cut the steak and kidney into 2.5 cm (1 inch) chunks. Add flour to it and put in a polythene bag.
2) Toss the meat until the flour coats it.
3) In a pan, heat oil and fry the meat with bacon and onion. Add any additional flour... - 48.8701
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a flameproof casserole dish, heat the oil and fry the chops briskly until browned on both sides.
3. With a slotted spoon, remove from the casserole then add the onion and fry... - 45.8848
Beef Upside-down Pie
Sift dry ingredients; blend in 3 tablespoons short- ening.
Add milk, stirring gently, until mixed thor- oughly.
Melt remaining shortening in frying pan.
Add onion; cook until transparent.
Add beef, brown- ing lightly; stir in tomato soup.
Bring beef mixture... - 46.3999
Beef Upside Down Pie
Sift dry ingredients; blend in 3 tablespoons shortening.
Add milk, stirring gently, until mixed thoroughly.
Melt remaining shortening in frying pan.
Add onion; cook until transparent.
Add beef, browning lightly; stir in tomato soup.
Bring beef mixture to a... - 45.279
Mini Pork And Bacon Pies
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a bowl and add a good pinch each of salt and pepper. Gently heat the fat and water in a large pan until the fat has melted. Increase the heat and bring the mixture to the boil. Pour the hot liquid into the flour,... - 44.2583
Chicken And Mushroom Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Cut or rub in the butter and white vegetable fat until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Sprinkle with 90ml/6 tbsp chilled water and mix until the dough holds together. If the dough is too crumbly,... - 46.9977
Chicken And Wild Mushroom Pie
1. Into a food processor add in the flour, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt whizzing in the unsalted butter and egg yolk to make crumbs.
2. Slowly add in the water, a tablespoonful at a time, such that the mixture comes together as dough.... - 46.5215
Country Chicken Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Mix the chicken and ham with the bechamel sauce.
Melt the butter in a small frying pan.
Add the mushrooms and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
Mix the mushrooms into the chicken mixture.
Season and spoon the mixture into a pie... - 42.4991
Basque Chicken Pie
To make filling, wash peppers and remove cores, pith and seeds.
Finely chop peppers.
Peel and chop onion and tomatoes.
Heat oil in a medium skillet; gently fry peppers, onion and garlic about 10 minutes.
Add tomatoes, ham and chicken; simmer a few... - 43.2202
Minced Meat Pie
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the beef and fry for a further 5 minutes or until it loses its pinkness.
Add the tomatoes, tomato pure, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
Divide the... - 45.549
Mother's Vegetable Pork Pie
Brown 4 pork chops in frying pan.
Remove chops, and pour off surplus fat.
Add 1 cup water to pan.
Parboil 3 cups of sliced raw potato and 2 cup sliced raw turnip in small quantity of water.
Place vegetables in casserole with enough water (in which they were... - 26.7317
Veal Kidney Pie
1. Cut butter into the flour with a pastry blender or two knives.
2. Quickly add the ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time.
3. Shape pastry into a ball. Wrap in waxed paper and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Roll out 2/3 of the dough and place in a 9-inch pie pan.... - 42.2962
Vegetable Pie With Nut Pastry
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onions until softened.
Remove from the heat.
Cook the carrots, peas or beans and celery in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain off the water, reserving 300 ml/ 1/2 pint.
Melt the butter or margarine in another... - 46.0852
Mushroom And Onion Pie
To make the filling, melt the fat with the oil in a frying pan and fry the onions until softened.
Add the carrot and mushrooms and cook for a further 3 minutes.
Season well with salt and pepper and add the oregano, then remove from the heat and... - 45.3239
Family Size Chicken Pie
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) Take a pie tin 25cm in diameter and grease it with butter.
3) Take two-thirds of pastry and roll it out. Line the base of the tin with the rolled out dough. Roll out the remaining... - 47.2872
Mini Vegetable Pies
1. Prepare the filling. Heat half the oil in a flameproof casserole and fry the mushrooms with a little salt and pepper for 4-5 minutes until golden. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Add the remaining oil to the pan and fry the onion, garlic and... - 36.0336
Easy Steak And Kidney Pie
Roll the meat in the seasoned flour, coating it well.
Melt the drippings in a saute pan.
Add the meat, a few pieces at a time and fry quickly until browned all over.
Transfer the meat as it browns to a saucepan.
Add the onions to the sautd pan, fry until... - 43.416
Leek And Ham Pie With Cheese Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6,
2. In a saucepan melt the butter, and fry the leeks gently such that softened.
3. Stir in the flour, cook for 1 minute and gradually add the milk and vegetable stock with constant... - 47.4119
Chicken Pot Pie With Scone Topping
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Add potatoes, onion and carrots and cook, stirring constantly, for a further 7 minutes.
2. Stir in flour, then wine, stock, cream and tomato... - 36.3323
1. Preheat the oven to hot, 425°F, 220°, gas mark 7.
2. For the pie crust, add butter, caraway seeds and flour together and rub until it is of sandy texture, add water with fork and mix until it forms into dough.
3. Roll the dough on... - 46.2009
Celebration Seafood Pie
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub (cut) in the margarine and lard (shortening) until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the water and mix to a firm dough.
Knead lightly on a floured surface until the dough is smooth.
Chill in the... - 45.2143
Spiced Lentil Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the flour and rub in the butter till the mixture looks like breadcrumbs. Stir in the salt and spices and then add the lemon juice along with about 2 tablespoons of water.... - 46.7072
Chicken Leek And Mushroom Pie
1) Pre-heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) In a large saucepan, melt the butter. Put in the celery and leeks, and stir fry for 5 minutes.
3) Now, put in the flour and stir for 1 to 2 minutes till a paste is formed. Slowly, add... - 43.0414
All Time Favourite Vegetable Pie
1. To make pastry, place flour and butter in a food processor and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. With machine running, slowly add egg and enough water to form a soft dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead briefly. Wrap... - 40.4916
Sausage Spinach Pizza Pie
In a bowl, combine flour and the 1/8 teaspoon salt.
With a pastry blender or with two knives, cut in butter until coarse crumbs form.
Lightly beat egg and stir into flour mixture until mixture clings together.
With your hands, form dough into a compact... - 47.3339
Chicken Pot Pie
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan and cook onion, stirring, over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes longer.
2. Add potatoes and carrots and cook, stirring, for 8-10 minutes. Stir in flour,... - 36.2368
Liver And Bacon Pie
To make the pastry: sift the flour into a bowl.
Stir in the ground hazelnuts and oatmeal.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, and then add enough water to make a soft, but not sticky, dough.
Knead lightly on a... - 39.7493
Romanian Lamb Pie
Cut 2 lb. of lamb into slices.
Melt 1 oz. butter and, over a moderate heat, fry slices on both sides.
Add 4 oz. stock, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Simmer until lamb is tender.
Remove slices and cut into small pieces.
Remove the... - 41.1268
Savory Chicken Pie
Cut chicken meat in bite-size pieces.
Strain stock and measure out 2 cups.
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Butter a 3-qt.casserole.
Melt chicken fat or butter in saucepan.
Add mushrooms and green pepper and cook gently until... - 41.9157
Steak Upside Down Pie
Chop the vegetables and fry in the butter or margarine until soft.
Add the stock or water and bouillon cube and the ground beef.
Stir until a smooth, thick mixture, season well, cook for 15 minutes only in an uncovered pan, stir from time to time.
Meanwhile,... - 42.9359
Prepare piecrust as directed on package for 1 crust.
Season tomatoes with salt and pepper.
Coat with cornmeal.
Fry in butter.
Turn with spatula to brown both sides.
Sprinkle each slice with pinch of sugar.
Line a pie pan with pastry dough.
Place a layer of... - 43.0919
Curried Fish Pies
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.On a floures surface, spread out the dough and make 24 rounds of it.
3.Line 24 oiled patty tins with the rounds.
4.Poke the bottom of the tin using a fork.
5.In every tin, place the white fish and... - 46.3445
New England Codfish Pie
Soak codfish in water 2 hours, changing water 3 times.
Cover with fresh water and simmer until it is tender and can be shredded (about 10 minutes).
Cook salt pork in frying pan until crisp.
Remove salt pork and all but 3 tablespoons of fat.
Cook onion... - 45.6833
Deep Dish Chicken Pie
1. To make pastry, rub flour and butter, stir in cream and form a dough. Knead lightly, wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan and cook chicken for 4-5 minutes each side. Allow to cool, then cut into cubes.
3. To make sauce, melt butter... - 38.405
Savory Bacon Pie
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the onion until soft.
Stir in 25 g (1 oz) flour and cook for 1 minute then gradually add the milk and bring to the boil.
Season well, add the Worcestershire sauce and herbs and simmer for 3 minutes.
Stir in the ham, taste and... - 40.4991
Chicken Curry Pie
Here is a nice change to traditional chicken pot pie. It takes a little work but is well worth it. You can make this as spicy as you would like and use homemade or store bought pie dough. Enjoy! - 0
Mushroom Harvest Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In order to prepare the pastry, rub the fat into the flour. Add the seasoning to taste and when the mixture reaches the consistency of breadcrumbs, add some ice-cold water. Knead lightly and... - 48.3842
In a large bowl, combine eggs, water, oil, sugar and salt.
Stir in flour 1 cup at a time, to make a stiff dough.
Let dough rest 5 minutes.
Knead until smooth, 8 to 10 minutes.
Divide dough into 3 equal balls.
Place balls in a plastic bag; let rest 1 hour.
On... - 42.8836
Traditional Fried Crullers
Heat oil to 370°F in large, heavy skillet.
Oil should be 3 inches deep and pan no more than half full.
Bring water to boil.
Quickly stir in pie-crust mix; stir until mixture forms ball and leaves sides of pan.
Transfer dough to pastry bag fitted... - 34.1371
Fry Style Chicken With Potato Dumplings
To make the chicken: Remove and discard the skin from the chicken.
Place the milk in a shallow dish and dip the chicken into it.
Dredge the pieces in the flour.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the milk.
Using a fork, beat in the egg and oil.
Place... - 41.6585
American Style Pizza Pie
This american style pizza pie is a pork sausage pizza recipe perpared with cheese. Prepared with a roll mix dough, the american pizza pie is herbed with oregano and has garlic to taste along with tomato paste. Baked in the oven, it make a classic lazy day... - 43.901
Harvest Pie And Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2.Chop all the vegetables and the seitan.
FOR THE PIE FILLING
3. Heat olive oil in a pan, add the garlic and the seitan.
4. Add 1/2 cup of the vegetable stock and cook it till it is... - 101.074
Spanish Chicken Pie
1. Remove the cores, pith and seeds of the pepeprs and chop them finely
2. Peel and chop the onions and tomatoes
3. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry the peppers, onions and garlic, for ten minutes at low heat
4. Add tomatoes to it along with ham and... - 46.059
Shire Steak And Guinness Pie - Hobbit
Check out this winter warming recipe for a Shire Steak and Guinness Pie. In celebration of the release of the new Hobbit film.
Made with Lamb and Guinness and a touch of Middle Earth on top, it's easy to make and a great tasting pie. - 0
Ring until smooth.
Add remaining water and bouillon cubes; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
Pour liquid through a fine strainer and return to pan; discard residue.
Add anise seeds and mint leaves to broth; place... - 42.2138
Chicken Liver Pie
This Chicken Liver Pie tastes incredible ! Try this pie filled with chicken livers, bacon and vegetables for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Chicken Liver Pie are welcome ! - 44.3084
Olive Pork Pie
Mix the flour, a pinch of salt and margarine together, using the double-bladed chopping knife, until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the water and mix to form a dough.
Remove from the bowl and knead lightly on a floured surface.
Divide the dough... - 44.2446
Mix together the vinegar, ale and crushed garlic if used. Add the meat cubes and turn to coat. Leave to marinate overnight
Drain the meat and reserve the marinade. Dredge the meat with the flour. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onions until softened.... - 34.2085
Pork Pizza Pie
Brown pork in small amount of cooking oil; add pieces ground beef.
Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper while cooking.
Add tomato paste and tomatoes; simmer about 30 minutes.
Slice onions; fry slowly in oil until soft.
Place onions and... - 40.6704
Chicken Dumpling Pot Pie
Combine chicken with onion, salt, ginger, marjoram, and water in a Dutch oven; cover.
Simmer 1 hour, or until tender; remove chicken; set aside for Step 4.
Strain broth and return to pan.
Add potatoes; heat to boiling, then add Dump ling Squares, a few at a... - 41.1684
Greek Picnic Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir in the basil, then rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over most of the water and mix to a dough, adding more water if required. Wrap in clear... - 46.5964
Quiche Aux Courgettes Ettomates
Quiche Aux Courgettes Ettomates is a tomato and cheese quiche. A classic french recipe, this Quiche Aux Courgettes Ettomates is prepared with added cream and grueyere or cheddar cheese. Flavored with garlic, it has a filling of courgettes and tomatoes. - 45.2448
Beef, Kidney And Oyster Pie
First make the pastry.
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the butter and cut into small pieces, then mix in enough of the water to bind the mixture to a dough which should be lumpy.
Roll out the dough to an oblong and fold in three.
Turn so that... - 43.7876
Pork And Liver Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a bowl cover the liver cover with milk, leave for 30 minutes, then drain.
3. Mince (grind) the liver with the pork.
4. In a pan, melt the lard and fry the onion until soft.
5.... - 45.8045
Butter Bean And Tomato Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.(200 degrees C/ gas Mark 6)
1 In a frying pan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the onion and cook, for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3 Remove from the heat and add in the... - 46.6495
Beef Pot Pie On The Grill
Have a pie on the grill and get a taste of a country style pot pie! This is a classic dish which is attempted on the bbq grill! Some simple shortcuts are adopted and this recipe is sure to be a keeper. See the video for more! - 96.8345
Spanakopita Greek Tofu Spinach Pie
1) With a roller pin, roll the phyllo dough into paper like thin.
2) Cut this in to rectangular shaped strips having dimension 5 1/2 inch x 10 inch. Use melted butter to brush on.
3) In a steamer, steam the chopped spinach.
4) In a fry... - 40.7936
Potato, Mushroom And Sage Pie
1. Make the filling. Soak the porcini in the boiling water for 10 minutes until softened. Drain well, reserving the liquid, and finely chop the porcini.
2. Heat half the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onions, garlic and sage for 10 minutes until soft... - 39.8055