- » Fried Pecan Pie
Fried Pecan Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried pecan pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried pecan pie recipes.
Chocolate Pecan Pie
It's almost like a brownie in a pie shell!
This fantastic pie has chocolate, pecans & coconut... perfect for your next casual dinner party or BBQ! - 0
Combine sugar and cinnamon, mixing well, set aside.
Fry tortillas, 1 or 2 at a time, in 1/2 inch hot oil (375Â°) for 20 to 30 seconds on each side or until crisp and golden brown.
Drain on paper towels.
While tortillas are still warm, sprinkle with sugar... - 30.3137
Pecan Oven Fried Chicken
In a small bowl stir together egg and milk.
In a shallow bowl or pie plate combine stuffing mix, pecans, parsley, basil, onion powder, and pepper.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Dip chicken in egg mixture, and then roll in pecan mixture to... - 31.8278
Mormon Pecan Spread
Heat pecans in butter and salt in frying pan until crisp. Blend cream cheese and milk. Add dried beef, green pepper, onion flakes, and sour cream. Spoon into pie plate. Top with nuts. Bake 20 minutes. Serve hot with crackers. - 21.9655
Pumpkin Cake Roll With Candied Pecans
Thanksgiving is coming and Christmas is coming and what do we love on our holiday table? We love the pumpkin pie right. Here is a treat that tastes like pumpkin pie but ten times better. This Pumpkin cake roll with Candied Pecans is just perfect for your... - 123.563
1) In a heavy medium-size frying pan melt butter or margarine.
2) Add sugar and pecans and stir.
3) Cook over medium heat and stir frequently for several times.
4) Spread mixture on a sheet of foil or wax paper.
5) Cool the mixture till firm.
6)... - 36.5468
In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, flour, and milk. Cook, stirring, until thick and smooth. Set aside. In a small frying pan, cook butter and brown sugar until bubbly and caramelized, taking care not to burn. Pour into sugar-milk mixture and stir well.... - 25.26
Georgia Peach Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
To make the pastry shell:
2. Into a basin, sift flour and stir in sugar,
3. Cut butter or margarine in cubes and rub into flour with fingertips to resemble crumbs.
4. Gently stir in enough egg yolk to bind... - 48.4478
Country Style Sausage With Sweet Potato Balls
1) Cut the sausage in 4 pieces , then halve each piece lengthwise.
2) Combine the sweet potatoes, brown sugar, butter and spice.
3) Then shape the mixture into 8 balls and place them in a greased 8-9 inch aluminum pie plate.
4) Press 3 nut halves... - 36.6959
Pumpkin French Toast
Healthy breakfast recipe coming right at you from the kitchen of chef Janalyne. Check out the video of this yummy and healthy Pumpkin French Toast. A great breakfast recipe to start your day with. - 126.73
Christmas Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In a large mixing bowl, soak fruit tidbits in 3 table-spoons of sherry for 1 hour. Meanwhile, toast nuts on a baking sheet until golden and fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over... - 34.1631