- » Fried Peach Pie
Fried Peach Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried peach pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried peach pie recipes.
Fried Peach Pies
Drain peaches thoroughly.
Combine peaches, honey, butter, peel, juice and cinnamon.
Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until thick and glossy.
Separate biscuits; roll each to an oval shape, 5 inches long.
Place rounded tablespoon fill-... - 41.1494
Oven Fried Peach Pies
Combine peaches, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
Sprinkle flour over work surface.
Place biscuits on floured surface.
Roll each to a 4 1/2-inch circle.
Place 1 heaping tablespoon peach mixture over half of each circle.
Brush edges of circles... - 39.7164
Fried Peach Pies
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, till thick and glossy (about 15 minutes).
Separate biscuits; roll each to an oval shape, about 5 inches long.
Place a rounded tablespoon of filling just off center, lengthwise, of each... - 37.1643
You May Also Like!
Little Peach Pies
Combine peaches and water in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 40 minutes or until peaches are tender, adding more water, if necessary.
Stir in 1/2 cup sugar, raisins, butter, and nutmeg, mixing well.
Divide pastry... - 42.9294
Clover Peach Fried Pies
1. Sift the flour, salt, and baking powder together twice. Add the butter and lard and work the mixture with a pastry blender or your fingertips until it resembles coarse crumbs with pea-sized pieces scattered throughout. Add the milk and toss with a fork... - 40.1047
Peach Crab Lantern
Skin peaches (skin will slip off easily if you let peaches stand in boiling water a few minutes), remove pits, and cut in slices about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook sugar and water together for several minutes, then add peach slices and cinnamon.
Continue cooking... - 42.8838
Peach And Brandy Pie
1. Immerse the peaches in boiling water for about 30 seconds. Lift them out with a slotted spoon, dip in cold water, then peel off the skins. Halve and stone (pit) the peaches, then cut into slices.
2. Melt the butter in a large frying pan. Add the peach... - 45.737
Georgia Peach Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
To make the pastry shell:
2. Into a basin, sift flour and stir in sugar,
3. Cut butter or margarine in cubes and rub into flour with fingertips to resemble crumbs.
4. Gently stir in enough egg yolk to bind... - 48.661
Mexican Lamb Stew
1) Cook a mixture of milk, onion, bay leaves, thyme, salt and pepper being careful not to boil.
2) Fry lamb in hot butter until golden.
3) Stir in to hot milk and uncover and simmer over low heat for about 1 hour or more until lamb is soft and milk has... - 41.8866
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix ground beef and salt; divide in half.
Pat one half evenly in 8 inch pie pan.
Mix cream cheese, mustard and horseradish; spread to within 1 inch of edge of meat in pan.
Shape remaining meat into 8 inch circle.
Place on cheese mixture;... - 37.8665
Fry and stir bacon until fat is clear, pouring off grease as it collects in the pan.
Drain and set aside.
Heat milk and whisk in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Cook until thick and smooth.
Add seasonings and remove from heat.
Stir in a mixture of egg... - 41.5487