- » Fried Patty
Fried Patty Recipes
Fried patty is a flattened, fried serving of minced meat or meat substitutes. Fried patty is generally fried till golden and is served hot as main dish with sauce accompaniments. It is commonly eaten with hands or ... More »
Potato And Cheese Patty
Traditional Ecuadorian cooking, this patty is commonly found on the streets! Mashed potato served with avocado, sausage and a fried egg! Watch Vicki make these little patties! - 68.2775
Swedish Rosettes Or Patty
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with salt and sugar.
Add egg yolks to the milk and beat with a rotary egg beater.
Add the salad oil.
Combine the dry ingredients with the liquid and beat to a smooth batter.
Heat fat for deep fat frying to 370° F.
To... - 40.7295
Patty Cakes - Savory Mashed Potato Fried Cakes
1. Slice the scallions; slice the tomatoes, set aside.
2. Peel and chop the potatoes and place it in the steamer, steam the potatoes until fork tender.
3. Once done place it in a bowl and using the back of the spoon mash the potatoes.
4.... - 0
You May Also Like!
Corned Beef Patties
This Corned Beef Patties is quite popular with my friends and family. A great way to enjoy beef, this Corned Beef Patties is made very delicious with bacon drippings, tomato puree and pepper. I know it is mouthwatering, so why not just give it a try! - 47.2345
Relleno De Papa Patties / Stuffed Potato Patties
How about some beef stuffed potato patties for the day? This Puerto Rican dish is a good appetizer to be had for a snack. Let Vicki show you how to get these going. See the video for more! - 105.4
Cook parsnips, covered, in a very small amount of boiling water until almost done.
Drain well; squeeze parsnips between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine parsnips, green onions, egg, flour, salt, and pepper, stirring well.
Drop 1/4 cup parsnip... - 31.2661
1. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
2. Shape into patties 1/2 to 1" thick.
3. Brown patties lightly on each side in melted fat in frying pan.
4. Reduce heat and cook 6-10 minutes on each side. - 29.2147
Terrific Turkey Patties
1. In a bowl, beat egg; add bread crumbs, green onions, coriander, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Mix in chicken; with wet hands, shape into 5 patties, each 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook patties... - 29.6316
Mini Beef Patties are simple to make especially at home. These cutlets are flavored and tastefully done! See the video on how to make them! - 68.0336
Corned Beef Hash Patties
1. Heat the drippings, saute the onion in them 5 minutes. Mix with the corned beef hash.
2. Form into 6 patties and brown on both sides in a lightly greased skillet. Cover and leave over low heat.
3. Heat the White Sauce or Potato Soup. If the soup is used,... - 33.0719
Bacon And Potato Patties
1) Mash the potatoes well.
2) Blend the egg with mashed potatoes.
3) Season the mixture to taste.
4) Lightly fry the bacon then mix together the bacon and potatoes.
5) Shape the mixture into patties on a floured board.
6) Fry the patties... - 37.3295
– Sift together flour, salt and baking powder. Pour milk over dry ingredients and stir to moisten flour. Add other ingredients and stir gently.
– In a skillet, melt butter and spoon batter in small patties. Fry on both sides until golden and serve. - 28.3762
Fried Potato Patties
Squeeze potatoes between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine all ingredients except vegetable oil, stirring well.
Drop 1/4 cup of potato mixture at a time into 1/8 inch hot oil; press into 3 inch rounds with the back of a fork.
Fry until golden... - 31.8158
Mackerel Patties has a superb taste. The fish and vegetables give the Mackerel Patties a great taste. Mackerel Patties is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 33.4764
Paleo Beef Patty With Vegetables
Paleo Beef Patty with Vegetables is a great Paleo meal combo. Cooking in the coconut oil gives it that extra kick that you may enjoy. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 100.977
Fried Patty Recipes By Category