- » Fried Pastry
Fried Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried pastry recipes.
Fried Stuffed Pastries
1) Into a bowl, sift together the flour and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2) To this, with a pastry blender, cut in the shortening.
3) In a small bowl, beat together the egg yolk and water.
4) To the flour mixture, add this and toss gently until the mix... - 44.7585
Stir together flour, salt, and pepper; cut in shortening till pieces are size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of mixture.
Gently toss with fork; push to side of bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Divide dough in half.
On floured surface... - 33.734
Fried Sweet Pastries
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat eggs and 1/4 cup of the sugar until thick and lemon colored.
Stir together baking powder, salt, and 1 1/2 cups of the flour; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended.
Stir in 21/4 cup more of the... - 32.3715
You May Also Like!
Homemade Paper Thin Spring Roll Wrappers Or Pastry - Samosa Pastry
1. In a small bowl take a mix of water and oil and keep aside, which can be used later for greasing the pan before preparing the pastry sheets.
2. In a mixing bowl take flour, corn starch and salt and mix them together.
3. To this dry mixture,... - 0
Sweet Pastry Flowers
The Sweet Pastry Flowers is a yummy egg and bean paste filled pastry that is simply addictive. You really cant stop with just one of these yummy pastries. Try this wonderful Sweet Pastry Flowers recipe! - 46.5442
Fried Banana Pastries
Chill dough several hours in refrigerator before rolling.
Roll dough rather thin (1/8 inch) on lightly floured surface.
Cut bananas lengthwise in slices approximately 1/4 inch thick.
Halve slices and roll each one in the dough.
Press down edge to seal and... - 28.6815
Deep Fried Indian Pastries
Cook and stir lamb, onion and garlic in 10-inch skillet until lamb is light brown; drain.
Stir in salt, coriander, cumin, ginger and pepper.
Prepare pastry; divide into fourths.
Cover with damp towel to prevent drying.
Roll each fourth into... - 41.8083
Deep Fried Kedgeree In Pastry Casing
1 Place the haddock, rice, peas, carrots, baked beans, onion, egg, salt, pepper and curry powder in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
2 Roll out the puff pastry thinly (1/2 inch thick). Cut the pastry into 4 rounds, each about 6 inches in diameter.
3 Place 3 large... - 31.5807
Sicilian Fried Stuffed Pastries
1. Mix flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Cut in butter, then add egg yolks. With a fork, stir in wine, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough clings together. Form into a ball, cover, and let stand about 30 minutes.
2. Roll dough paper thin on floured board and... - 29.3731
Fried Choux Pastry Balls Filled With Sweet Ricotta Filling
1. To make Choux Pastry in a pan of water place fat, melt over a gentle heat and then bring to the boil.
2. Remove from heat stir in flour and return to heat, stirring until mixture forms a ball in the middle of the pan, then remove from heat and let... - 45.8784
Yummy Tuna And Cheese Stuffed Pastry
In search of tasty snack recipe? Look no further. This video is just apt for you, watch the chef prepare this Yummy Tuna and Cheese Stuffed Pastry. We bet you would want to make this dish over and over again. - 57.1742
Combine egg and salt in mixing bowl; beat to blend thoroughly.
Add milk, vanilla and flour, beatingjust to blend until smooth.
Heat rosette iron in hot deep fat (365°F or 180°C), and shake off excess oil.
Dip into batter to within 1/4 in. (6 mm) of top of... - 30.1734
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl; stir in the butter and yoghurt.
Knead gently until a dough is formed.
Cover with a bowl and let stand 30 minutes.
Roll out as thin as possible and cut into 4-inch squares.
Place a heaping teaspoon of the filling on each... - 33.0503
Fried Pastry Recipes By Category