- » Fried Pasta
Fried Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried pasta recipes.
Pan-fried Chicken And Pasta In Vodka Sauce
Here's an intoxicating recipe of pasta and chicken tossed in a lovely Vodka sauce. If you need variety in your pasta sauces then there can be nothing more appealing than this dish. The juicy chicken and flavors of the sauce blend really well to create an... - 134.243
Fried Ravioli With Spaghetti Sauce
Do you want to prepare a quick meal for your kids? See this fantastic video that presents a wonderful meal with fried ravioli, lettuce salad and soft bread. Watch this interesting video to amaze your kids with an excellent treat. Check it out…… - 117.818
Bay Scallop And Pea Pasta
How about cooking some beautiful baby scallops? To go with it some lemon and pea pasta! Steve does a fantastic job of cooking all this and presenting this beautifully too! - 115.225
Stove Top Mac And Cheese W/ Fried Bologna
Macaroni and cheese is perfect supper food. It's a kids' favorite, and adults like it too. This video makes the simplest and quick macaroni with the goodness of bologna. Try this Italian variation to make a yummy tasting dish. - 112.419
Italian dinner can bring that instant smile on your face. This video prepares a quick Italian meal with spaghetti combined with scallops and tomatoes. Loaded with aromatic seasoning, this dish can be prepared very fast and is almost a hassle-free dinner... - 108.117
Fried Homemade Pasta In Brown Butter
Here is another quick and intelligent recipe. Usually all of us prepare store bought pasta which is good but the chef in the video shows how to prepare pasta at home and then season it. This recipe is apt for college students and kids who often look for cheap... - 105.473
Fried Noodles With Pork Strips
If you are fond of Chinese cuisine then noodle dishes are indispensible and here is a recipe to make one with pork. Check out Marie Wong making Crispy fried noodles with pork strips with typical chinese sauces and seasonings. Delicious and wholesome! - 72.3581
1) In a bowl, add flour, sugar and salt. Mix thoroughly.
2) Make a well in the enter.
3) Gently put egg yolk, butter and lemon juice into it.
4) Mix with a spoon until the dry ingredients are absorbed.
5) Mix melted butter if required to moisten.
6)... - 46.1847
Pasta With Chinese Style Chicken Saute
In a large wok or skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil with the garlic and ginger over high heat.
As soon as they sizzle, add the carrot and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add the bell pepper and snow peas and stir-fry about 1 minute more; then add the mushrooms and... - 45.0605
1 For the Filling: In a bowl, combine all filling ingredients and blend well to form a smooth paste.
2 Using a cookie cutter and working with one sheet of pasta at a time, cut out circles about 2 1/2 inches (6 cm) in diameter.
3 Using beaten... - 44.5723
Two Peas In A Pasta
1. Take a 10-inch skillet and add olive oil in it.
2. Add garlic in the olive oil and cook garlic until it turns golden.[ take care so that garlic should not become brown]
3. Add frozen peas, chickpeas, salt, and basil in cooked garlic.
4. Low the... - 44.558
Tomato And Fresh Basil Pasta
1) In a pot boil water. Add tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds to 1 minute till the skin starts to slip off.
2) Pour the contents into a bowl of ice and water.
3) Peel tomatoes, remove seeds, and coarsely chop them.
4) In a large nonstick... - 44.2922
Ricotta And Salami In Wine Pasta
1) On a work surface, add the the flour, salt and sugar together, then make a depression in the center.
2) Add the egg and wine, and mix the ingredients with a fork to form a rough dough. Then knead, adding more flour or wine to make a pliable and... - 44.2149
Sweet Cheese In Lemon Pasta
1 For the pasta: On a work surface, pile flour, salt, sugar and lemon rind and make a well in the center.
2 Add in the lemon juice and egg and blend them into the flour using a fork.
3 When the dough is loosely combined, knead using your hands.
4... - 44.0914
Pasta With Bacon Sauce
In a large skillet fry bacon until crisp.
Drain on paper towels; set aside.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings from the skillet.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute until tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and liquid from pepper piccalilli.
Chop... - 44.0697
Chow Mein Fried Noodles
1. In salted boiling water cook the dried noodles according to the instructions on the packet (usually no more than 2-3 minutes), then drain and rinse in cold water
2. Drain again and mix with a little oil.
3. Soak fresh noodles in boiling water... - 43.9329
Pasta With Courgettes, Rosemary And Lemon
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and add the pasta.
2. Return to the boil and cook until al dente or according to the packet instructions.
3. Meanwhile, when the pasta is almost done, heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the... - 43.8673
Josie Lawrence's Quick Vegetable Pasta Sauce
1) In low fat margarine, fry the courgettes, mushroom and garlic till tender.
2) Drain the margarine off.
3) In a separate pan, mix together the pesto sauce and tomatoes.
4) Add the cooked vegetables and put the pan over low heat.
5) Once the contents... - 43.6004
1)In a deep pan, boil Buitoni Eliche in salted water as per pack instructions.
2)Remove from heat and drain. Sprinkle 1 tsp Sasso Olive Oil and set aside.
3)In a frying pan, heat the remaining Sasso Olive Oil in a frying pan and sauté the onions 2 to... - 42.5731
Heat wok or large, deep skillet over medium-high heat.
Add butter, onion and garlic and saute until onion is softened, about 2 minutes.
Mix in asparagus, mushrooms, cauliflower, zucchini and carrot and stir-fry 2 minutes.
Remove several pieces of asparagus... - 41.946
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until tender.
Meanwhile mix the dressing ingredients together thoroughly.
Drain the pasta well and toss in the dressing.
Set aside to cool.
Peel and quarter the onion and chop finely with the bacon, using the... - 41.7759
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a wok or large saucepan heat vegetable oil over a high heat until very hot.
2. Deep-fry noodles, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes until lightly golden and puffed, remove and set aside.
3. In a wok or frying pan heat sesame oil over a medium... - 41.4728
Soft Fried Noodles With Vegetables
Soak dried mushrooms in enough warm water to cover tor 30 minutes; squeeze to drain well.
Chop mushrooms, discarding stems.
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Rinse in cold water.
Blend chicken broth and soy sauce into cornstarch; set... - 41.2395
Salmon And Rocket Pasta
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Add the salmon fillets to it and cook for 5 minutes with the skin side touching the pan.
3) Turn it over and cook for an additional 4 minutes until the salmon gets cooked through and through.
4) Take it out... - 41.0424
Spaghetti With Fried Bread Crumbs Pancetta And Hot Pepper
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Add 1 tablespoon salt and the spaghetti.
Cook, uncovered, over high heat until the spaghetti is tender but still firm to the bite, al dente.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the pancetta and cook,... - 40.8221
Place the olive oil in a frying pan and add the minced garlic.
When it is golden, add the olives, capers, tomato, and anchovy fillets.
Stir well and heat through for about 6 minutes.
Cook the pasta al dente and drain it.
Place in a warm bowl and add half the... - 38.97
Pasta E Lenticchie
Lentils must first be washed under running water and any small stones or pieces of stalk removed.
Then they must be soaked.
If you have plenty of time, cover the lentils with twice their volume of cold water and leave 12 hours.
If you are in a hurry, you can... - 38.018
Mix flour with milk, cardamom powder and beaten eggs to form a pliable dough.
Make the dough into very small balls.
Roll out each ball into an elongated 2 cm x 4 cm shape.
With a greased fork draw lines on each shape and roles over to form a shell shape.
... - 37.3335
Vermicelli Omelette(froga Tat-tarja )
1. In a pan of water boil the vermicelli for 5 minutes and drain.
2. In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs and mix in the grated parmesan and chopped parsley.
3. Into the pasta stir the egg mixture well and season with salt and pepper.
4. In an omelet pan... - 37.1349
Put all your ingredients, apart from the spaghetti and olive oil, into a bowl and mix together.
Add your spaghetti to a pan of salted, boiling water and cook according to the package instructions.
Drain the pasta in a colander and rinse under cold water to... - 36.7927
Dr Bobs' Pasta
In a covered 5- to 6-quart pan, bring 3 quarts water to boiling over high heat.
Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir nuts just until lightly browned, about 4 minutes; pour out and set aside.
Add oil to pan; when hot, add garlic and... - 36.7195
Artichoke And Halloumi Pasta
1. Cook the pasta in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water according to the packet instructions.
2. Meanwhile, drain artichokes, reserving the oil. Toss tomatoes in 1 tbsp of the oil and season. Heat a frying pan until hot, then add tomatoes. Cook over... - 34.8983
Chicken Pasta Rolls
1. Cook lasagne sheets in boiling water in a saucepan until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken and leeks and cook for 4-5 minutes or until brown. Stir in basil, mustard, stock and... - 34.7332
French Fried Noodles
1) Prepare noodles by cooking it in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove and drain them as they come to surface.
3) Rinse the drained noodles under cold running water and then dry gently after draining well.
4) Deep heat fat, at a... - 33.9873
Pasta Salad With Basil
Combine basil, olive oil and garlic and blend these in a food processor until smooth.
Mix pasta in a salad bowl together with the cream, lime juice and basil puree.
Season with salt and pepper.
Roll pasta and arrange on a serving plate.
Garnish with sliced... - 33.1477
Pasta With Confit Of Goose And Marsala
Melt the goose fat in a frying pan and add the flour, green onions, salt, and pepper.
Cook until the flour is lightly browned and then add the wine, stirring with a wire whisk until thick.
Add the cream and the goose and toss with the pasta.
Use very little... - 32.736
Pork & Peppers Pasta
Stir-fry pork and garlic in oil in 2-quart saucepan.
Remove from pan.
In same pan, prepare Pasta & Cheese as directed on package, except omitting margarine and adding pork and remaining ingredients during last 3 minutes of cooking.
Remove from heat.
Cover;... - 32.2286
Leftover Pasta And Eggs
Naturally there are no measures on this leftover dish.
Place drippings or oleo in frying pan or skillet.
Add garlic powder and onion powder.
On low heat, add pasta, cheese, and hot sauce, stirring constantly.
Beat eggs (as many as you like) and add to skillet... - 31.1524
Ravioli In Fresh Spinach Sauce
Trim off stems from spinach. Wash leaves carefully in plenty of cold water.
Place spinach in saucepan and pour in cold water. Add salt, cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium-high heat. Remove saucepan from heat.
Drain spinach and squeeze out excess liquid... - 30.916
Fried Curried Pasta
1 Defrost the wontons if frozen.
2 In a wok or frying pan, heat oil to about 350°F
3 Slice each wonton in 1/2 inch strips.
4 Drop into the hot fat in batches.
5 Fry until crisp.
6 Remove with a slotted spoon and drain... - 30.8917
S O S Platter
Cook the spaghetti.
Drain and return to the pan.
Shape the sausage meat into 4 patties, fry or grill until brown on both sides.
Heat the soup, add the Worcestershire sauce and seasoning and pour over the spaghetti.
Place in hot dish and top... - 30.8604
Green Onion Pasta
Clean the green onions by cutting them lengthwise once, and then into 1-inch pieces.
Heat the Italian Gravy.
Heat a small frying pan and add the olive oil and garlic.
Cook for just a moment and then add the green onions.
Stir for just a moment and then put... - 30.4192
Homemade Pasta With Spring Vegetables
Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add green onions and carrots; cook 3 minutes.
Add ginger, basil, green pepper and wine. Mix and cook 3 minutes.
Add chicken stock and broccoli. Season and cook 4 minutes.
Dissolve cornstarch in cold water; incorporate... - 30.3468
Crusty Noodle Cakes
In large saucepan or Dutch oven combine water and chicken bouillon granules; bring to boiling.
Add noodles; boil for 8 to 10 minutes or till tender.
Divide noodles into four portions.
With hands, shape and press each portion into a 3-inch... - 28.509
Swiss Fried Noodles
Cook noodles in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan.
Spread noodles evenly in pan and brown on one side.
Turn upside down onto a plate.
Melt the remaining butter and return noodles to brown the other... - 28.2319
1. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions; drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, chop the stalk of the broccoli into small pieces; separate the florets. Set aside.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the onion and red pepper and fry gently for 3-4... - 25.9864
In a large saucepan or deep-fat fryer, heat vegetable oil to 350° on a deep-fat thermometer.
Add uncooked tortellini in batches without crowding and cook until blisters form on the surface of the dough like an eggroll and color is golden brown, 2 to 3... - 20.9767
Soft Fried Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Rinse in cold water.
Preheat wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry green onion in hot oil for 1 minute; add noodles and stir-fry for 5 to 7 minutes or till just... - 19.7292
The Bunny The Bear Fried Ravioli
1. Pour vegetable oil into a medium sized pot until it reaches a depth of about 2 inches.
2. Heat the oil over medium heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 350 degrees F.
3. While the oil is heating, place the milk and the bread crumbs, add all... - 0
Fried Pasta Recipes By Category