- » Fried Orange Chicken
Fried Orange Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried orange chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried orange chicken recipes.
1. Cut chicken into 2-inch strips. Put it in a bowl, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add egg, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon oil. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour and cornstarch together.
4. For orange sauce, in a small bowl,... - 100.499
Oriental Orange Chicken
Fond of Oriental cuisine? Here's a must try recipe for you. Watch the chef share this Oriental Orange Chicken recipe stepwise in this video. The instructions are easy to follow and the dish can be conveniently replicated at home. - 92.3598
1) Take the skin off the chicken thighs and cut away the fat, if any. With the help of a chefs knife or a heavy cleaver, cut the chicken thighs crosswise through the bone into pieces measuring about 1 ½-inches each.
2) In a large bowl, combine... - 47.5075
Chicken In Orange Cream
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Sprinkle on all sides with salt and pepper; dredge in flour and shake off excess.
In each of 2 wide frying pans over medium heat, melt half the butter in half the oil.
Place 4 thighs in each pan; cook, turning, until well browned on... - 44.179
Chicken And Orange Kebabs
Skin and bone the chicken and cut it into medium-sized chunks.
Coat the chicken in Southern Fried flavour Coat & Cook, according to pack instructions.
Peel orange and divide into segments.
Blanch the courgettes and cut into slices.
Arrange the bay leaves and... - 44.045
Orange Honey Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a baking dish, combine orange juice concentrate, honey, lemon juice, orange peel, and ginger.
3) Add the chicken pieces, turning to coat all sides.
4) Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
5) Bake for 8... - 43.8764
Spicy Orange Chicken
Spicy Orange chicken has a smooth taste. The chicken lovers can try Spicy Orange chicken. The black tea gives a different taste to Spicy Orange chicken. - 43.5789
Skillet Orange Chicken
1) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Over moderate heat, fry the chicken till it is browned, frequently turning.
3) Drain the fat.
4) To the pan, add the orange peel, juice, onion and honey.
5) Cover the pan and cook over low heat for about 30... - 43.0796
Chicken And Orange Salad
Cut enough thin slices of chicken to serve 6.
Peel oranges and dice into bowl.
Add grapes and lettuce and chill.
Mash avocado and combine with buttermilk, onion, lime juice, salt, pepper and Tabasco.
Cover 6 individual serving plates with... - 40.2869
Chicken And Orange Pancakes
To make the pancake batter, combine the flour and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and beat in the egg and half the milk with a wooden spoon, until smooth.
Stir in the remaining milk until the batter is the consistency of single... - 39.728
Orange Glazed Chicken
Skin and bone chicken breast halves. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
Stir together orange peel, orange juice, soy sauce, cornstarch, and gingerroot. Set aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add 1 tablespoon cooking oil. Stir-fry... - 35.9236
California Orange Chicken Salad
In bowl combine all ingredients except lettuce.
Form lettuce into 4 cups; divide chicken mixture evenly into 4 lettuce cups. - 35.5207
Chicken With Orange And Almond Sauce
1) With a knife trim chicken joints. Rub salt and pepper on it.
2) In a pan heat butter and brown chicken on both sides.
3) Cover pan with a lid, lower the heat and fry for a further 25-30 minutes till chicken is tender.
4) Take off... - 35.413
Orange Teriyaki Chicken
Pierce chicken breast halves with fork.
Arrange chicken with thickest parts to outside edge in 3-quart microwavable casserole.
Mix cornstarch, brown sugar, vegetable oil, garlic, dry white wine and teriyaki sauce.
Pour over chicken.
Cover tightly and... - 34.213
Orange Almond Chicken
Wash the chicken and pat it dry.
Combine the salt, pepper, and paprika; rub into the chicken until thoroughly coated.
Heat butter or margarine in a large frying pan with a cover.
Saute the chicken pieces until golden brown on both sides.
Cover the frying pan,... - 34.0917
Honey Orange Chicken
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
2. Combine orange rind and next 7 ingredients. Add orange mixture to pan.... - 33.7562
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange the chicken breasts in a 13"x9"x2" baking dish. Drizzle the butter evenly over the breasts and sprinkle them with the paprika.
2. In a small bowl, combirie the onion, salt, rosemary, pepper, orange juice, and orange... - 32.7557
Chicken And Orange Kebabs
Peel 3 oranges, remove pith and cut into segments.
Remove rind from bacon, fry gently and cut into 2.5 (1-inch) squares.
Remove skin and membrane from chicken and cut into 2.5 cm (1-inch) cubes.
Thread 4 skewers alternatively with orange segments, chicken,... - 32.6269
Orange Sauced Chicken
Coat chicken pieces with mixture of flour, orange peel, paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; reserve remaining flour mixture.
In skillet, slowly brown chicken on both sides in hot shortening till lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
Reduce heat;... - 31.5366
Orange Burgundy Chicken
1. Arrange chicken pieces, skin side down, in a 2-quart glass baking dish with thin part toward the center and thicker part toward the outside.
2. Mix marmalade, orange juice, Burgundy, cornstarch, brown sugar, lemon juice and salt in a bowl. Pour sauce over... - 25.1991
Broiled Orange Chicken
GETTING READY 1) Wash chicken pieces. MAKING 2) Brush chicken pieces with oil and sprinkle salt and pepper over it. ... - 23.0066