- » Fried Onion Garlic
Fried Onion Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried onion garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried onion garlic recipes.
Fried Onions And Garlic
Fried Onions And Garlic is east to make. The cloves and ghee gives the Fried Onions And Garlic a prefect taste. - 20.2611
Cottage Fries With Onions And Garlic
Cut the potatoes into 1/4-inch rounds.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil and saute the potatoes, garlic, and onions until the potatoes are done through and golden brown, about 30 minutes. - 22.3051
Fried Fish With Garlic And Spring Onions
1. Sprinkle the salt all over the fish and let it sit for 15 minutes.
2. In a small bowl beat the egg dip the pieces of fish into the cornflour and then into the beaten egg.
3. Shallow fry in oil heated in a wok or large frying pan.
4.... - 46.8423
Onion Garlic Paratha
1. In a food possessor, add onion garlic and chili, pulse for few seconds.onion mixturesubmitted by roli at ifood.tv2. In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients of the dough. Knead for about 5 minutes to a soft dough. Allow to sit for at least 15... - 0
Peas And Cheese(with Garlic And Onion)
The combination of matar or peas and paneer or cottage cheese is popular in North India in the form of a spicy stew. Check out how Madhura showing how to make Matar Paneer with spices as well as onion and garlic. Good with rotis and naan! - 118.51
This Fried Onions is the tastiest way I have ever made onions. I made this Fried Onions last night and it was an instant hit. Really tasty to eat! Do make it! - 25.6339
Onions Stuffed With Garlic And Chestnuts
1) Place the unpeeled onions in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove from boiling water and allow to cool.
3) Snap off the tops, peel, and take out the inner stuff.
4) Chop the in-sides of onions and put aside.
5) In frying pan,fry the bacon... - 46.285
Seared Bass With Braised Onions Garlic And Eggplant
Are you calorie concious? Do you always try to avoid those calorie-laden dishes? This recipe of Seared Bass With Braised Onions Garlic And Eggplant is the end of your worries! I am sure you will be happy to know that this dish is prepared with very little oil... - 44.4113
Balti Stir Fried French Beans And Baby Corn In Garlic Butter
1. In a small bowl, mix together the fresh coriander, mint, salt, brown sugar and lemon juice.
2. Heat the butter with the oil in a balti pan, karahi or wok and fry the garlic, onion seeds and red chillies for about 1 minute.
3. Add the fresh coriander and... - 35.8557
Stir Fried Lamb And Green Onions
1. Marinate lamb for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Brown garlic for 15 seconds. Add lamb and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir in green onions and fry for 1 minute. - 30.6059
Stir-fried Garlic Lamb
Cut the lamb into thin slices across the grain.
Mix the sherry with the soy sauces and sesame oil.
Add the lamb and toss to coat the slices thoroughly.
Leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
Drain, reserving the marinade.
Heat the sunflower oil in a wok or deep... - 40.914
Fried Pork With Garlic
Cut the pork into slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat a frying-pan with 1 tablespoon of oil and fry the pork slices, turning over to brown on both sides.
Add the seasoning sauce, stir, and serve sprinkled with the chopped onion. - 35.2747
Stir Fried Lamb With Garlic
1. In a bowl put the meat, pour the sherry or rice wine, soy sauces and sesame oil, mix and let the meat marinade for 20 minutes.
2. Drain off the marinade liquid and keep the meat aside.
3. In a wok or large frying-pan heat the oil, add... - 41.2929
Sliced Lamb And Green Onion
Slice the lamb very finely and marinate for 30 minutes.
Cut the onions into 3-cm (1 -in) lengths.
Deep-fry the lamb for 45 seconds, drain well.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil in a frying-pan and fry the garlic and onions for 30 seconds, then add the lamb and... - 36.1707
Shrimp In Garlic Sauce
Shrimp in garlic sauce is a savory shrimp recipe prepared with cooked shrimps. Made with a flavorful medley of stir fried onions, ginger and garlic with mushrooms, the shrimp in garlic sauce is finished by cooking it with broth and soy sauce. One of my... - 38.7058
Stir Fried Pork In Garlic Sauce
Partially freeze pork; slice diagonally across grain into 2- x 1/4-inch strips, and set aside.
Combine next 3 ingredients; add pork, stirring until meat is: coated.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Pour sesame and vegetable oil around top of preheated wok, coating... - 39.1518
Kale Chole Without Onion And Garlic
Black Chickpea (kala chana or kale chole) is a cholesterol and hunger control ingredient, commonly made in Indian households, in a number of ways. Though most of the people make the dish in onion and tomato gravy; however here I have not used onions in the... - 0
Stir Fried Pork In Garlic Sauce
1) Freeze the pork partially and then cut diagonally into 2x1/4-inch strips.
2) Take the cornstarch, salt and soy sauce and mix them.
3) Add pork to them and mix them well.
4) Take a wok and heat it. Add sesame and vegetable oil to the... - 47.0265
Crispy Fried Onions With Coconut & Peanuts
Spread onions on several layers of paper towels.
Sprinkle with salt.
Let stand 10 minutes or until moisture is released.
Gently press out moisture.
Pat onions dry with paper towels.
In a large skillet, heat oil over low heat until hot.
Add onions and... - 41.9808
Stir Fried Shrimp With Cucumbers And Onions
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; then add cornstarch and toss to coat.
2. Peel cucumbers. Cut lengthwise in half and seed; then cut crosswise in Y4-inch slices. Slice onion thin. Crush garlic. Mince ginger root.
3. Heat oil. Add... - 34.8187
Chicken With Coriander And Garlic
Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces and marinate for 30 minutes.
Chop the coriander into 1-cm (1/2-in) lengths, including the stems.
Deep-fry the chicken pieces for 3 minutes and drain well.
Warm the sesame oil in a frying-pan and gently fry the onion,... - 38.4738
Fried Tripe With Onions
1. In a saucepan, cover the tripe with milk and water and place on a medium flame.
2. Cover the pan and cook the tripe till it is tender.
3. Drain the meat and pat dry using a kitchen paper.
4. Cut the tripe into strips.
5. In a bowl, season... - 46.4756
Quick Stir Fried Tomatoes And Onions
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and fry until soft. Lower the heat, add the ginger, garlic, ground coriander, chilli powder, turmeric and salt and stir for about 1 minute. Pour in the canned tomatoes with their juices and cook over a high heat... - 32.2632
Keema With Fried Onions
Halve the onion rings and separate.
Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When hot, add the halved onion rings and fry them for about 5 minutes until they are dark brown but not burned.
Remove with a slotted spoon and spread on... - 42.2725
Stir Fried Vegetables In Hot Garlic Sauce
Would you like to have a home cooked Chinese meal? Here is Chef Vikas showing you just how to do that! A great recipe that is simple and quick to make. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 101.106
Garlic And Pepper Stir Fry
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
Add garlic and stir fry for 1 minute.
Add carrots and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add peppers and onion and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and stir fry about 2 minutes more or till vegetables are... - 30.0782
Stir-fry Garlic Noodles
1. In a pan, heat oil till smoking.
2. Add garlic, bell peppers, mushrooms and noodles and stir.
3. Reduce heat and add some more oil if required.
4. Add oyster sauce and sesame oil and stir.
4. Add green onions and stir.
5. Plate, garnish... - 92.545
Korean Soy And Garlic Glazed Fried Chicken Wings
American meets Korean in this chicken wing recipe. Watch the recipe to learn how these crispy fried chicken wings are glazed with a thick syrupy, Korean-inspired sauce of soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar and mirin. These are so delicious they are going to be a... - 107.177
Roast Whole Snapper With Peppers And Fried Garlic
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In a large bowl, combine the onion, minced garlic, peppers, potatoes, herbs, black pepper, salt, and 1/2 cup of the olive oil; mix well.
Transfer the vegetable mixture to a shallow baking dish large enough to accommodate the fish and... - 42.0625
Stir Fried Garlic Spinach
1) Discard the hard stems from spinach and thoroughly rinse it under running cold water.
2) Drain water and place over paper towel to soak remaining water.
3) In a large wok or frying pan, heat oil.
4) Add spring onions to stir-fry for... - 45.6891
Garlic-ginger Beef Stir-fry
1. In a bowl, combine beef, soy sauce, and baking soda. Mix to coat evenly. Set it aside.
2. For sauce, in a large mixing bowl, add beef broth, soy sauce, corn starch, sesame oil, and brown sugar. Whisk until smooth.
3. In a wok, pour ½... - 118.415
Fried Garlic Chicken
1) Make thin slices of the chicken breast.
2) In a large bowl, add in 1 tablespoon plum sauce, soy sauce, cornstarch, pickled garlic vinegar and the chicken slices. Mix well and allow it to rest for 30 minutes.
3) Alongside, soak the dried... - 47.4634
Garlic Fried Rice With Tomato
Have you been looking for an easy to make and tasty fried rice recipe? Try this flavorful Garlic Fried Rice with Tomato recipe. The dish is simple and will never fail to impress. - 89.7985
Stir Fried Shrimp With Ginger And Garlic
1. Combine wine, soy sauce, vinegar, and sweetener in a bowl large enough to marinate the shrimp. Toss shrimp in marinade and set aside for 20 minutes or so.
2. Combine ginger, garlic, and green onion in another bowl and set aside.
3. Have all the ingredients... - 38.3294
Stir Fried Shrimp With Ginger And Garlic
1. In a large bowl, combine wine, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar till the sugar dissolves and use this mixture to marinate the shrimps; set the shrimps aside for twenty minutes
2. In another bowl, blend ginger, garlic and green onion and... - 41.8073
Healthy Stir Fry Thai Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce With Pork
Pork is a prominently used meat in Thai cuisine with varied ways to cook it and here is one such recipe. Check out the chef cooking Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce with Pork using pork slices, vegetables and seasonings. Great when accompanied with a wine! - 77.4754
Best Fried Chicken Ever With Jalapeno & Garlic Vinegar
1. For the dry rub: In a bowl, add salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chili powder. Toss well.
2. Coat the chicken pieces in this dry rub nicely, cover the bowl with a cling film and let it marinate in the... - 118.885
Sesame Turkey And Garlic Fried Rice
1. Cut the turkey diagonally into strips and put in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the sherry, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the sesame seeds, cornflour, salt and pepper and mix well together.
2. Cut the broccoli into... - 49.3653
Chilli & Garlic Beef Stir Fry
1. Toss the steak in 2 tbsp oil, then season well with pepper. Stir together the tomato ketchup and soy in a jug.
2. Heat a wok over a high heat, then stir-fry the steak in 2 batches for 1 min until just browned. Remove and set aside. Reduce the heat to... - 32.3496
Chinese Style Stir Fry Noodles With Chilly Garlic Sauce
I have prepared a spicy version of the ever popular noodles with a yummy garlicky flavor. If you love spicy food and garlic you can never say 'No' to this one. I used chilly sauce for this recipe and a small quantity was sufficient to bring the fiery taste. - 0
Stir Fried Creamy Garlic Mushrooms
Do you like garlic and mushrooms? Then try this recipe straightaway! A nice creamy side dish of mushrooms and there's hardly any effort! See the video for more! - 124.274
Stir Fried Peppers And Onions
In large skillet saute onions, garlic and ginger in hot oil for about 2 minutes.
Add pepper strips and continue to cook over medium high heat for about 5 minutes longer, until peppers begin to soften.
Add soy and vinegar; mix well and cook 1 minute... - 31.3706
Stir Fried Chicken In Hot Garlic Sauce
In Chinese cooking, garlic is used abundantly. And, here is a simple, classic recipe of the Chinese kitchen, which is now a popular take-out dish. The ingredient list of this recipe is quite large, but preparation is simple. - 0
Korean Food: Fried Beef And Garlic Chive Salad
This is a delicious way of eating beef and vegetables. Fried beef that is covered with a secret ingredient, sweet rice flour, along with a garlic chive salad and savory sweet and sour dressing tastes very good. I made a batch of the beef, as called out in... - 0
Stir-fried Crab, Ginger And Green Onions
1 Cut crabs in half and segment them. Heat oil in a wok. Add garlic, ginger and green onions, and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add crab pieces and stir-fry to coat with oil. Pour in stock, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and sesame oil and bring to a boil.
2 Cook... - 29.9502
Stir Fried Crab Ginger And Green Onions
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Stir Fried Crab Ginger And Green Onions is. Use the freshest of crab available to get a flavorful Stir Fried Crab Ginger And Green Onions. Make the Chinese Stir Fried Crab Ginger And Green Onions... - 32.8557
Beer Battered Onion Rings
Lynn demonstrates how to make Beer Battered Onion Rings. These are great as a side dish for a barbeque. - 0
Creamy Garlic Chicken
1) In a frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces and brown lightly in the hot oil.
3) With a slotted spoon, remove the chicken.
4) In the oil, fry the garlic, onion and leek gently, till tender.
5) Add the sliced mushrooms... - 43.3852
Burgers With Fried Onion
Press the garlic into both sides of the burgers.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and saute the onions until lightly browned.
Add the burgers to the pan and fry 5 minutes each side, until well browned. - 20.7386
Sharon's Garlic Monkfish
1) Wash the monkfish and slice them into serve-size chucnks.
2) In a skillet, melt 1/4 pound butter and saute garlic, onions, mushrooms, salt and pepper for about a minute.
3) Pour in 1/2 cup dry white wine and cook till the vegetable... - 42.9685
Stir Fried Pork With Green Onions
Cut pork across the grain into thin slices; then cut each slice into matchstick-size strips.
In a bowl, combine cornstarch and wine; add pork and stir to coat well.
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add pork mixture and cook, stirring,... - 36.58
Spicy Beef And Onion Stir Fry
This chinese spicy beef and onion stir-fry is a simple stir-fry dish with authentic chinese flavors. Try out this stir-fry if you have a craving for hot jalapenos. Tastes great with rice and makes a wonderful meal on a cold winter night. - 103.105
Stir Fried Baby Onions With Paneer
Heat the corn oil and butter in a heavy-based saucepan.
Turn the heat off so that the oil is cooled a little.
While the oil is cooling, mix all the spices with the tomato puree and pour the mixture into the oil and butter.
Turn the heat up to medium, add the... - 39.7492
Fried Rice With Ginger And Spring Onion
How about a unique rice recipe? Try out this Chinese style ginger and spring onion fried rice, demonstrated by none other than Ching’s chef Vikas. Watch this video and learn! The conversation does slip into the Hindi language off and on, but don’t... - 97.9441
Lamb Stir Fry With Ginger And Spring Onion
The lamb stir fry is a delicious lip smacking delight. It is a tried and tested formula to a lovely meal. Surprise your guests with a yummy lamb cooked to the right consistency and taste. Enjoy the compliments that come your way with the lamb stir fry recipe. - 43.8195
Korean Potato, Carrot Onion Stir Fry
Koreans have wonderful dishes to accompany the meat dishes. Try this potato, carrot and onion stir fry and serve it with any of the main courses. It goes well with meat, noodles and other dishes. Watch the video for the recipe details. - 124.631
Fried Cubed Lamb With Black Pepper And Onions
1. Rub the ginger, garlic, fresh coriander and salt on to the lamb and place in a saucepan. Pour in the water, add the 1 chopped chilli and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Lower the heat, partly cover the pan with a lid and cook for 15-20 minutes or... - 34.2153
Haandi Chicken With Whole Fried Onions
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan, then add the baby onions, green chillies and curry leaves and fry for about 1 minute. Using a slotted spoon, remove the baby onions, chillies and curry leaves from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the diced onions to the... - 41.3533
Sliced Tomatoes, Grilled Onion, And Fried Basil
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a small saucepan, Pour the olive oil and heat it over medium-high heat, also add 3/4 cup of the basil leaves and cook for about 1 minute, till leaves... - 44.8085
Quick Chicken And Spring Onion Stir Fry
1. Cook the pasta in lightly salted boiling water according to the packet instructions until just tender. Set aside.
2. Heat the butter with the oil in a saucepan. Lower the heat and add the finely diced garlic, ginger and chicken pieces and stir-fry for... - 40.686
Stir Fried Chicken With Broccoli Red Onions And Cashew Nuts
1) In a bowl, put the chicken strips and stir well after seasoning them with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together peanut oil and safflower oil in it.
3) Take a wok or a large, deep,... - 45.903
Onion Chicken Fry
I always thought preparing chicken would be an elaborate affair,but not until I learnt how to make this dish. It's easy and tasty.Does not have too many ingredients therefore keeping the taste very subtle and simple yet classic. - 0
Chicken With Sliced Lemon And Fried Onions
Skin all the chicken pieces and pat them dry.
Peel the onions.
Chop two of them coarsely and put them into the container of an electric blender.
Cut the third one in half lengthwise, then slice it into thin half-rounds and set aside.
Add 6 tablespoons of... - 42.3198
Sweet And Sour Tomato And Onion Relish
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan over a medium heat, lower the heat and sprinkle in the brown sugar.
Fry it lightly.
Add the garlic cloves, followed by the onion.
Continue frying for about 2 minutes.
Add the salt, crushed red chillies and green chilli and... - 43.1268
Heat oil, fry onions and garlic till transparent.
Add in beans, pepper and cinnamon.
Fry for 3-4 mins.
Add tomato juice and simmer till beans are cooked. - 34.1301
Garlic Mushroom And Hazelnuts
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the onion in it until it becomes soft.
4) Add the garlic and stir fry for a minute.
5) Next, add the mushrooms and fry for 4 to 5... - 45.914
Chick Peas With Garlic Sausage
Wash chick-peas; place in large Dutch oven.
Cover with cold water; soak overnight.
Next day bring chick-peas to boil.
Reduce heat to simmer; cook 2 hours or until tender, but still retain their shape.
Prick sausage with fork.
Place in shallow skillet; cover... - 39.324
French Potato And Garlic Omelette
Saute the bacon in a small frying pan€”not your omelet pan.
When the bacon is crisp, add the green onions, garlic, and potatoes.
Cook until hot, and use for filling in the omlelet.
Add salt and pepper last.
Garnish with cheese on top. - 33.361
Garlic Flavored Chicken Curry
Wash the chicken pieces and pat dry.
In a large heavy skillet fry the onions in the heated oil.
Stir in the garlic, curry paste and ginger.
Add the chicken pieces and fry until browned.
Add the coconut milk, tomato sauce, salt, lemon grass and... - 44.5838
Kohlrabi Stir Fry
Trim off kohlrabi roots and tops; peel kohlrabi, and cut into julienne strips.
Combine kohlrabi and salt in a Dutch oven; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until almost tender.
Stir fry kohlrabi, onion,... - 33.5673
Melt butter or margarine in a large frying pan; stir in onions and garlic; cover.
Cook for 15 minutes; stir in soup, milk and pepper; heat, stirring several times, until bubbly.
Make two layers each of beans, cheese slices and sauce in a buttered 8 cup baking... - 33.3962
Garlic Chicken With Pasta
Cook pasta according to package directions, except omit oil.
Meanwhile, rinse chicken; pat dry.
Cut chicken into 3/4-inch pieces.
For sauce, stir together chicken broth, cornstarch, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Spray a cold wok or large skillet... - 40.619
Pork Chop With Stir Fried Broccoli Part 1 – Marinating And Frying
Got some leftover pork and wondering what to do with it, then you should certainly take a look at this pork chop with stir fried broccoli recipe video series. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she showcases the ingredients and... - 87.1267
Crispy Chicken In Garlic Ginger Sauce
1. Cut out the meat from chicken thighs using a sharp knife. Run the knife through the length of bone and open each side of meat, exposing the bone.
2. Blend the chicken with rice wine and soy sauce.
3. Take one bowl and add garlic,... - 46.2126
Chilli Garlic Shanghai Noodles
Shanghai Noodles are a thick egg noodles which is used in Chinese cuisine. This is not a traditional noodle but a staple of Shanghai cuisine which are served at the dumpling houses. - 40.3462
Bean Sprouts With Spring Onions
You'll simply love this Bean Sprouts With Spring Onions recipe. A delicious Bean Sprouts With Spring Onions will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 34.9624
Chicken In Garlic Sauce
Garlic chicken for dinner? Here is a great instant recipe to making this dish. Just loads of garlic and a dash of a few ready sauces and your dish is ready to be plated out! Watch this video and learn! - 86.4396
Rat A Tat Willy In A Wok
1) Use a wok to heat oil.
2) Add onion, basil, oregano and garlic to stir fry until the onion turns translucent.
3) Add the zucchini and eggplant, and stir fry for 5 minutes.
4) Add rest of the ingredients and keep stirring.
5) Cover with a lid and... - 42.8187
Garlic Fish In Spicy Schezwan Sauce
Fish for today? Here is another great recipe from Ching’s secret, demonstrated by Chef Vikas. Flavored with schezwan sauce and loads of garlic, this is a nice spicy recipe that is quick to make, great to look at and a wonderful addition to you spread! Watch... - 91.8643
Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs is that kind of a treat! It is obviously high in protein. If you think it be a bit spicy, you can always reduce spiciness. Watch and learn, folks! Enjoy! - 109.735
Garlic Shrimp With Cuban Black Bean Salad
1. In a food processor, combine the chives, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, the lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Process the dressing to blend.
2. In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-high heat.... - 38.2873
Garlic Beef In Pita Bread With Cool Yogurt Sauce
1. Prepare Cool Yogurt Sauce and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally. Trim and discard ends of onions; then cut onions into 1-inch (2.5-cm)... - 36.6672
Garlic Shrimp & Vegetables
Heat margarine and oil in medium skillet or wok over medium heat.
Add onions and red pepper.
Stir-fry 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add shrimp and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
Stir in lime juice.
Season with salt... - 32.4919
Vegetables In Ginger Garlic Sauce With Sesame Seeds
To parboil vegetables, boil 4 cups water with 1/2 tsp salt.
Peel the carrot and drop the whole carrot and cauliflower florets in boiling water.
Let them boil for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from water.
Cut carrots into 1/4" thick round slices.
Cut capsicum into 1/2"... - 44.3474
Lamb In Garlic Sauce
Lamb In Garlic Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Lamb In Garlic Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 45.7406
Sayal Onion And Tomato Curry
Sayal Onion and Tomato Curry is an addiction. What I call a typical fusion fare with inclusion of macaroni, this curry rich in seasonings will make a mind-blowing mate to your rice or Indian bread dishes. This Sayal Onion and Tomato Curry is a must try dish... - 46.2944
The perfect appetizer for those holiday get togethers and parties or anytime - 42.0472
Old Fashioned Buffalo Onion Rings (contest Entry Video)
Want that restaurant style spicy onion rings?? Watch this video to learn it all. These spicy onion rings are seasoned to perfection. It is the perfect way to spice up your platter and give you a rich savory taste. This video certainly makes you crave for more. - 113.965
Hunan Hot Bean Curd With Spring Onion
Cut bean curd or cottage cheese into 2" x 1" x 3/8" pieces and wipe dry.
Cut spring onions lengthwise into quarters, then cut across into 2" length.
Heat oil, fry bean curd or cottage cheese pieces until colour turns golden, drain well.
Keep... - 40.7052
Thai Two Noodle Stir Fry
1. In medium mixing bowl pour water over rice sticks and let stand for 10 minutes. Drain, discarding water, and set aside.
2. In 1-cup liquid measure combine broth, sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice, stirring to dissolve sugar; set aside.
3. In 10-inch... - 36.5307
Try the Onion Rolls the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful and simple Onion Rolls! - 35.0218
Asian Fried Rice
Try your hands at Asian cooking with this Asian Fried Rice recipe video. This is a simple version that can be cooked at home without any difficulty. Give it a go. - 112.189
Shrimp In Garlic Sauce
Heat oil in wok and stirfry onion, ginger, and garlic for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and peas and stir fry 1 to 3 minutes.
Add shrimp and continue to stirfry 1 to 2 minutes.
Combine broth, soy sauce, salt, and the cornstarch mixture.
Add to wok and heat... - 35.526