- » Fried Octopus
Fried Octopus Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried octopus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried octopus recipes.
Octopus In Wine
To clean the octopus, stretch out the tentacles all in one direction and slash across, above and below the eyes to remove them.
Pop out the beak in the middle of the mouth.
Pull out the entrails from inside the head, saving the ink sac, which looks very... - 43.9194
Wash the octopus, remove the ink sac and cut the meat into pieces.
Place the octopus in a pan and cover with water.
Add the wine, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, oregano and lemon slice.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer until the... - 40.8843
You May Also Like!
Korean Style Spicy Octopus Nakji Bokkeum
If you are forever game for trying something new and exotic in your kitchen, this Korean dish could add to your culinary adventure. Not that this dish is anything queer, octopus stir fry is quite a regular thing in Korean cuisine. In this video, Anna Kim... - 95.8351
Stir-fried Spicy Small Octopus (매운 낚지 볶음)
1. On a chopping board, place the octopus and using a sharp knife slice the octopus and remove the guts. Wash it well and set aside.
2. Transfer the washed octopus into a bowl and add flour and rub it well into the octopus to remove any dirt... - 124.248
Watch this spectacular video where the chef makes a whole Spanish octopus. The video is incredible and the chef makes it interesting by using various cooking methods to prepare the whole octopus. The video is worth watching and absolutely informative if you... - 136.493
Octopus Scallion Karashi Sumisoae Oriental Style
This Octopus Scallion Karashi Sumisoae, marinated in the mixture of Japanese mustard, vinegar and miso is a must try for all. Watch the chef prepare this recipe absolutely in the authentic Japanese style in this video. You can make this recipe using a... - 139.901
Italian Octopus Carpaccio
If your daring and wanting to try an octopus, then this is a dish to try! A Carpaccio is the rightful dish to make! See this video for an octopus delicacy! - 116.78
1. In a saucepan boil water and season it with salt, red wine vinegar, garlic, lemon and pickling spice.
2. Add the octopus into the seasoned water.
3. In another pan, heat 2 tablespoons oil, add pearl onions and caramelize them.
For making potato... - 103.475
Octopus And Red Wine Stew
1. Put the octopus in a saucepan of gently simmering water with a quarter of the onions and the bay leaves. Cook gently for 1 hour.
2. While the octopus is cooking, plunge the tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds, then refresh in cold water. Peel away... - 37.2698
If you are fond of eating seafood, this video is not to be missed. Chef Belucci shows in the video how rambling of an octopus is done and how it should be cooked to get the best results. Know some tips on cooking octopus and also learn an interesting recipe... - 101.443
1. To prepare the octopus, clean and wash it and cut in small portions.
2. In a pan with salted water boil the octopus till tender.
3. In a pan fry the onions and garlic for several minutes in oil, add the tomato puree and keep cooking for 2... - 44.3293
Octopus In Lemon Dressing
1) Wash the octopus and chop it up.
2) In a saucepan, add lightly salted water and vinegar. Add in the chopped octopus.
3) Add in a peeled onion. Let the mixture come to a boil. Cover and cook on simmer for about 30 minutes. Drain the mixture... - 45.1358
Fried Octopus Recipes By Category