- » Fried Noodle
Fried Noodle Recipes
Fried noodles is a very popular dish that is cooked all over the world. The dish is predominantly seen in Southeast and East Asia. Noodles may be fried and added to gravy, or commercial fried noodles are boiled in a ... More »
Fried Yellow Noodles With Prawns
If you like eating noodles, you must try these yellow noodles with prawns. These noodles are easy to make and contain a lot of flavor which comes due to seasoning and vegetables. See how the chef makes the dish in a peaceful location and then enjoys the whole... - 124.349
Honey Garlic Scallion Noodles
Here's a great recipe that's really delicious and easy to do. It's a honey garlic scallion stir-fried noodle that's sweet, with a touch of spice. If the flavor looks familiar, you're right. It's the same sauce from the Hawaiian chicken we did a few months... - 121.526
Herb Flavored Chicken Noodle Soup
Are you longing for a hot bowl of nice chicken soup? Why not make it right away! All you need to do is watch the chef make a wonderful full of flavor chicken soup with noodles. It is just amazing. The chef knows exactly what should go into the soup to taste... - 120.228
Pan Fried Noodles With Beef Broccoli
These Korean noodles have oodles of flavor. The crispy and crunchy pan fried noodles makes a wonderful bed for the thick, spicy-sweet sauce with beef and broccoli. This delicious crispy pan fried noodle dish is a comforting and speedy supper! - 119.07
Low Carb Chicken Shirataki Noodles
Want a recipe for delicious shirataki fried noodles that is low on the carb scale? Then watch this LowCarb360 video and learn to make delicious chicken noodles that are very healthy. Watch and learn! - 117.693
Chicken Egg Noodle Soup
This wonderful video for chicken egg noodle soup would simply enhance your mood and gear up for a healthy day ahead. The chef here makes this dish absolutely flavorful and surely a great way to kick start a nutritious meal. Nothing would beat a bowl of... - 110.051
Ultimate Comfort Food — The Chicken Noodle Soup
Melt away the winter chill with this warm soup recipe. Betty shares her all-time favorite chicken noodles soup recipe that is hearty and light and makes for a wonderful addition to your lunch or dinner platter. Just tune into this video recipe to master the... - 104.437
Vegan Chicken Noodle Soup Part 1 – Cooking The Vegetables
Here is a healthy and filling soup you are going to love! Vegan chicken noodle soup is an easy to make soup which can be served as an appetizer. This video is in two parts and this is the first part. Watch the video for the step-by-step instructions. - 99.0802
Chinese Stir Fried Beef Noodles
Are you looking for a simple chinese recipe with noodles and beef? Then nothing like these easy stir fried beef noodles. Here the chef has presented this simple noodles with an sauces and other flavoring ingredients to give that authentic chinese flavor.... - 98.2291
Pancake Fried Noodles
This is such a great way to use leftover pancake . These crispy fried noodles can be served as a side like pasta or dumplings or just enjoyed as a snack. A wonderful cooking invention made while making simple crepes or pancakes! - 92.668
Stir-fry Garlic Noodles
1. In a pan, heat oil till smoking.
2. Add garlic, bell peppers, mushrooms and noodles and stir.
3. Reduce heat and add some more oil if required.
4. Add oyster sauce and sesame oil and stir.
4. Add green onions and stir.
5. Plate, garnish... - 92.545
Want a delicious noodle recipe from Korean cuisine? Maangchi shows the recipe for Japchae or Korean stir fried noodles and vegetables with great interest for all her viewers. One by one she prepares the vegetables in a pan and adds them to the noodles. Looks... - 91.5194
Tarragon Chicken Noodle Soup
Missing that amazing chicken soup that your grandma made! Then take a look at this chicken noodle soup combined with the flavors of carrot, celery and tarragon will surely remind you of your good old childhood days. Certainly a great recipe, but chef misses... - 89.4438
Won Ton Noodle Soup
Won ton noodle soup in authentic Hong Kong style - is a life-time experience. You can recreate the same taste and flavor, by watching this video. In this video, the soup is prepared by experienced chef of authentic Hong Kong restaurant. - 86.8683
California Chicken Noodle Soup
Are you on the lookout for a simple soup recipe that tastes great and can be prepared within minutes? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 86.6878
Here’s a Thai style noodle that is easy to make and would be a perfect treat! Sumptuous with the goodness of rice noodles, shrimp, pork and peanuts, yet economical because now you can recreate Thai dishes at home kitchen without frequenting any restaurant.... - 85.1618
Stir Fried Noodles
A dish that is easy to make once the ingredients are set! A stir fry of noodles and some meat and veggies are a good meal to have for lunch or dinner! See the video on making this easy Filipino dish! - 74.5358
Pan Fried Noodles
Noodles time? Any time. A complete healthy meal in itself the pan fried recipe is just what you need to satiate your hunger in an absolutely tasty way. Boiled noodles cooked with julienne vegetables is a fabulous meal idea at any time of the day. - 50.6116
Soft Fried Spicy Noodles
1. Prepare marinade by combining soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch along with pork and marinate it for about half an hour.
2. Add seasoning liquid and keep it beside wok.
3. Heat the wok on high temperature for about 3 minutes by adding oil.
4.... - 48.4596
Toasted Cashew Stir Fry With Noodles
1. Combine seeds and nuts in a bowl, and microwave them for 4 minutes until they get toasted. Alternatively they can be toasted in conventional oven at gas mark 6,400°F (200°C) for about 5-7 minutes. Check the seeds and nuts at set intervals to... - 47.9046
Stir Fry Beef & Noodles
1. In large skillet, heat oil.
2. Put in beef, letting it cook and stir just until tender and drain.
3. Put in broccoli, mushrooms, onion, garlic, capers and bouillon letting it cook and stir just until broccoli is tender-crisp.
4. Put in... - 47.7324
Pork Stir Fry With Noodles
1 In a medium-size bowl, stir to gether the egg white 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch, and the water.
Add the pork and toss to coat.
Cover with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 In a large saucepan of boiling... - 46.408
1) In a large saucepan, bring salted water to boil and cook noodles in it until almost tender.
2) Drain and spread on flat surface to cool and dry. Chill for 2 hours.
3) In skillet heat 2 tablespoon of oil and make omelette of the eggs, roll and... - 44.8739
Fried Mushroom Noodles
1) In a bowl, pour boiling water and soak mushrooms in it for 20 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms and slice.
3) In a bowl, mix shrimps with soy sauce, sherry, ginger and cornstarch.
4) In skillet heat 2 tablespoon of oil and cook bamboo... - 44.841
Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a large deep frying pan or wok, stir-fry 1/2 the garlic in 1/2 of the heated oil for 1 minute until golden brown.
2) Stir the noodles and soy sauce, then stir continuously and cook for 3-5 minutes. Remove in a serving dish and keep warm.
3) In... - 44.566
Fried Shrimp Noodles
Soak the mushrooms in hot water 20 minutes.
Drain and slice.
Dice the shrimp and mix with the soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and cornstarch.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet.
Cook the bamboo shoots, cabbage, mushrooms, and salt 5 minutes, stirring... - 44.0196
Fried Chicken With Noodles
Boil the noodles in plenty of water for 10 minutes.
Drain well and sprinkle a few drops of peanut oil over them.
Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a frying-pan and quickly cook the chicken strips in it for less than a minute, tossing and turning them all the... - 44.0094
Corn Noodle Soup
This soup is a twist on traditional corn soup. It is very common to see soups like this on restaurant menus in India. Instead of just salt and pepper, grated ginger and green chili is used here. You may also use Asian style dinner noodles instead of the... - 43.7708
Fried Noodles (yakisoba)
Bring the water to boil, about 10 minutes at HIGH.
Place the noodles gently into the water.
Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH.
Pour into a large sieve, drain thoroughly.
Pour the oil into a microwave-safe bowl, microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the well-drained... - 43.3354
Soy Chicken And Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry
1. Combine chicken, garlic and 2 tablespoons each of the soy and oyster sauces in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Stand 5 minutes; drain.
3. Heat half of the oil in wok... - 42.6915
Chicken And Fried Noodles
In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil, stir in the chicken and cook for 6 minutes, browning slightly.
Sprinkle with the cornstarch, stir in the mushrooms and cook, stirring, for about 10 minutes, or until the liquid from the mushrooms thickens.
Stir in... - 42.4272
Grilled Swordfish With Stir Fried Noodles
In a shallow baking dish, mix soy, vinegar, and ses-ame oil.
Rinse swordfish, pat dry, and cut into serving-size pieces.
Place fish in soy mixture and turn to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the... - 42.0445
Stir Fry Vegetable And Noodle Salad
Cook the noodles according to the packet directions.
Drain thoroughly, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan (skillet).
Stir fry the onions and garlic for 1 minute.
Add the remaining vegetables and stir fry for 3... - 41.2649
Chix'en Noodle Soup
Ever tried a faux chicken soup? If you are a vegetarian or have turned vegetarian, you don’t have to miss out on the comfort of a warm and soothing chicken noodle soup. Go ahead and try this recipe.
Directions for preparation:
• Place... - 41.0291
Soft Fried Rice Noodles With Shrimp And Pork
In a wok or saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of peanut oil over medium heat and stir-fry the scallions for 35 seconds.
Add the pork, and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the pink color is gone.
Stir in the shrimp, cook 25 seconds.
Stir in the soy sauce,... - 40.9314
€¢ Bring the water to boil, about 10 minutes at HIGH. Place the noodles gently into the water. Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH. Pour into a large sieve, drain thoroughly.
€¢ Pour the oil into a microwave-safe bowl, microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
€¢ Add the... - 40.9138
1)Place vermicelli in water and add salt to it. Bring to boil and strain.
2)In a deep frying pan, warm some oil. Add in beef strips and stir fry.
3)Now add garlic, green onion and continue to stir fry for 2 minutes. Add in prawns, mushrooms and fry for... - 40.7143
1) In water, soak the noodles till soft.
2) Beat 3 eggs and in a small pan, fry them.
3) Cut the fried egg into small pieces.
4) Neatly chop the cilantro as well as the green onion into small pieces.
5) Once the noodles are tender, fry them till... - 39.8182
Stir Fry Noodles With Beef
1) Separate noodles according to package directions.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil in large skillet or wok.
3) Add carrots and onion; cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Add broccoli and meat slices; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 39.81
Fried Noodles And Honey
1. Tossing in the pan fry spoonfuls of cold pasta in the oil, to brown both sides.
2. Prepare the sauce by heating the honey, orange zest, scotch, lemon juice and cayenne pepper.
3. Let it boil, stir and drizzle the sauce over the pancakes.
4.... - 39.346
Stir Fry Beef & Noodles
In large skillet, heat oil.
Add beef; cook and stir just until tender; drain.
Add broccoli, mushrooms, onion, garlic, capers and bouillon; cook and stir just until broccoli is tender-crisp.
Add wine; cook 1 minute.
Prepare Egg Noodles as package... - 37.1606
Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork And Vegetables
This Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork And Vegetables is a delicious and easy way of preparing rice noodles. I came upon this variation of rice noodles-Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork And Vegetables, based on a Chinese dish my grandmother used to cook.... - 36.1948
Chinese Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping
Unlike its big name, Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping is an easy-to cook dish. You can try this Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping dish in the place of your usual rice dishes, if you have grown tired of it. Enjoy... - 36.1766
Beef And Vegetable Stir Fry With Noodles
In small bowl, combine vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch and 2 tbsp (25 mL) water; stir until cornstarch is dissolved.
Trim fat from steak; cut meat into thin slices diagonally.
In nonstick skillet or large wok, heat half of the oil over... - 36.0408
French Fried Noodles
1) Prepare noodles by cooking it in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove and drain them as they come to surface.
3) Rinse the drained noodles under cold running water and then dry gently after draining well.
4) Deep heat fat, at a... - 34.5799
Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Crabmeat Topping
This is indeed a versatile Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Crabmeat Topping Chinese recipe. My husband had just gone to the kitchen and by the time he was back, we gobbled up the whole of this Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Crabmeat Topping dish. Savor... - 34.4758
Stir Fried Noodles With Chilli Prawns
Pour boiling water over noodles in large heatproof bowl; separate noodles with fork, drain.
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Heat oil in wok or large pan; stir-fry prawns until just changed in colour.
Add noodles, bok choy and combined remaining... - 33.464
Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping
This Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping recipe is a very easy method to make a chicken topped parboiled noodles. Stir fried chicken and vegetables do blend perfectly with parboiled noodles in this Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Cooked... - 33.3836
Sieve the flour with the salt.
Add the oil and mix well.
Add enough water to make a soft dough.
Divide the dough into 3 parts.
Roll out with the help of a little flour as thinly as possible.
Cut into long thin strips with a sharp knife.
Deep fry in hot oil. - 32.7824
Cook noodles according to package directions until tender but still firm, 2 to 3 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
Place several layers of paper towels over cookie sheets or jelly-roll pans.
Spread noodles over paper towels and... - 32.0706
Noodles With Stir Fried Chilli Veg
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the noodles, bring back to the boil and cook for 4 mins, then drain well. Mix the tomato puree, soy and chilli sauce in a small bowl with 150ml water.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pan or wok, add the grated... - 31.2586
Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
1. In a bowl, toss the chicken strips with the oyster sauce and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the noodles and cook until al dente. Drain the noodles and rinse them... - 30.9927
Swiss Fried Noodles
Cook noodles in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan.
Spread noodles evenly in pan and brown on one side.
Turn upside down onto a plate.
Melt the remaining butter and return noodles to brown the other... - 29.7242
Noodle Soup With Quail Eggs
1 Bring water to a boil. Add salt and noodles. Cook 3-5 minutes until just tender. Drain, then rinse in cold water. Drain again.
2 Place noodles in a large tureen. Add soy sauce, peanut and sesame oils and pepper. Toss well to mix.
3 Arrange eggs and green... - 28.5054
Stir Fried Noodles With Chanterelle
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the noodles, stir once and boil until al dente. Drain and shake off the excess water.
2. Heat a wok until very hot, and then add the canola oil and heat until shimmering. Add the chanterelles,... - 27.4601
Satay Beef And Noodle Stir Fry
Pour boiling water over noodles in large heatproof bowl; separate noodles with a fork, drain.
Heat half the oil in wok or large pan; stir-fry beef, in batches, until browned all over and just cooked.
Add remaining oil to pan; stir-fry garlic until... - 27.0963
Soft Fried Noodles
This Soft Fried Noodles was a hit with us. The best thing I like about this Soft Fried Noodles dish was that it just required two or three ingredients and that it was so simple to make. You will like this for sure! - 24.026
Soft Fried Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Rinse in cold water.
Preheat wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry green onion in hot oil for 1 minute; add noodles and stir-fry for 5 to 7 minutes or till just... - 22.0509
1. Saute the well-drained noodles in the hot drippings; stir gently with a fork to coat them on all sides.
2. Sprinkle with salt and celery seeds. - 21.8722
Hot Fried Noodles
Cook noodles until just tender in boiling salted water.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain very well.
Dry by tossing in a dish towel.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet.
Add noodles and cook, stirring often, until golden. - 18.3071
1. In a small bowl, mix together, water (1/2 cup), maggi seasoning and chili sauce, set aside.
2. In a skillet, heat oil, add onion, fry until the onions are slightly brown.
3. Add in the tomato, stir fry for another 4 to 5 minutes.
4.... - 0
Unique Maggi Noodles Recipe. This dish puts a spicy flavor to the maggi noodles. Also kids who don't like veggies will dig in to it. - 0
How To Make Mee Goreng, Fresh Noodle Making
1. On a flat surface, pour the flour and make a well in the middle of it.
2. In the flour, crack eggs and mix it well. Knead it well with your hands and wrap it with saran wrap. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
3. Slice the vegetables and chop the... - 0
Fried Noodle Recipes By Category