- » Fried Mutton
Fried Mutton Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried mutton recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried mutton recipes.
Are you looking for simple way to make Shahi Biryani? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a classic recipe. Shahi Biryani is a very popular Indian dish. It is a delicious main dish from Mughlai Cuisine. Shahi Biryani goes well with chicken korma, but it... - 54.0755
Mutton soaked in spicy green masala and fried to a thick spicy gravy. - 46.7234
Kolhapuri Mutton Curry
1. Slightly fry all ingredients from coriander to peppercorns (each separately) except ginger and garlic.
2. Then grind all including the raw garlic and ginger together to a paste.
3. Fry mutton in 50 ml. of oil (slightly raw) and keep aside.
4. Then in 50... - 45.9421
Mutton Cutlet has a fine taste. Mutton Cutlet gets its taste from mutton mixed with potatoes and eggs, flavored with meat masala. Mutton Cutlet is cherished by many mutton lovers. - 45.0926
Mutton Curry Mild
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Grind together the spices, cashewnuts and coconut.
3. Slice onion. Heat oil. Fry onion till crisp brown.
4. Add spices and fry for 2 to 3 minutes longer.
5. Add mutton. Fry for a further 5 minutes. Add... - 44.8493
1. Soak haricot beans overnight.
2. Cut meat into even-sized pieces with bone.
3. Heat fat and fry meat.
4. Remove meat and add sliced onion and fry.
5. Pour off fat.
6. Add stock and seasoning. When hot, add meat.
7. Simmer till meat is nearly done.
8. Blend... - 44.6223
1. Mince the mutton.
2. Boil and mash the potatoes.
3. Chop onions, green chillies and ginger fine. Heat a small quantity of fat. Saute onions, green chillies, ginger and curry leaves.
4. Add potatoes, minced meat, pepper and salt.
5. Mix well, remove. The... - 44.5956
Green Cow Peas With Mutton
1. Wash and cut mutton. Grind ginger and garlic.
2. Wash, string and cut the cow peas into 1.25 cm. (1/2") pieces.
3. Chop half of the onions and fry to a golden colour, add mutton and fry.
4. Add ginger and garlic paste, dry spices and salt. Fry till... - 44.1826
1. Wash and cut meat into even portions.
2. Grind red chillies, turmeric, cumin, ginger, green chillies and garlic.
3. Slice onions.
4. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions, add ground spices and fry well.
5. Add meat and a little water and let it cook till meat is... - 43.6085
1. Clean and cut meat into 2.5 cm. (1") cubes.
2. Grind the spices to a smooth paste.
3. Slice onions and fry till brown.
4. Add ground spices and fry.
5. When fat starts oozing out, add mutton; fry for about 20 minutes. Add stock and salt.
6. Reduce... - 43.4527
Cut the mutton into big pieces.
Prick all over with a fork and cover with vinegar.
Set aside for 8 hours.
Grind together onions, ginger, garlic and whole spices fo a paste.
Heat 4 tblsps oil and fry the ground paste till a nice aroma comes out of it.
Add the... - 43.0185
Mutton Seekh Kebab
Mutton Seekh Kebab has a lovely taste. Mutton Seekh Kebab gets its taste from mutton mixed with papaya paste and flavored with spices. Mutton Seekh Kebab is cherished by meat eaters around the world. - 42.8263
1. Wash and cut meat.
2. Soak in curds for half an hour.
3. Grind together poppy seeds dry coconut, garlic, ginger, coriander powder, red chillies (seeds removed), green chillies and half the onions.
4. Heat fat, fry remaining sliced onions.
5. Add ground... - 42.725
Sukha Mutton Masala
Fry onion till golden brown.
Add masala and salt.
Fry for 5 mins adding 1 tbs water every few mins as you fry, to prevent masala sticking to pan.
Add meat and continue to fry till well-browned and ghee surfaces to the top.
Add lemon juice off the... - 42.6883
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. cubes. Peel and dice potatoes. Wash, but keep double beans whole.
2. Roast and powder coriander, red chillies, turmeric and cumin.
3. Peel and grind ginger and garlic to a smooth paste.
4. Chop onions.
5. Put the mutton... - 42.4228
Lamb Or Mutton Curry
Pass the coriander seeds, two of the onions and the garlic through a mincer (grinder), then mix to a paste with the almonds, adding salt to taste.
Spread this paste over the meat and leave it to marinate for 2 hours.
Heat the ghee or butter in a large... - 41.8355
Mutton Chilli Fry
1. Clean and cut meat.
2. Grind chillies, turmeric, ginger, cumin and half the onion.
3. Slice the other half of the onion and garlic.
4. Heat fat and fry onion and garlic lightly. Add powdered cloves and fry.
5. Add meat and the ground spices. Fry well;... - 41.6959
Mutton Do Pyaz
1. Clean and cut meat into even sized portions.
2. Heat fat and fry sliced onions till golden brown. Remove.
3. Add ground spices and fry well.
4. Add meat and continue frying.
5. Add onion, salt and hot water.
6. Cook till meat is tender and gravy is... - 41.3456
Mutton With Mixed Bhaji
1. Wash and cut the mutton into pieces. Wash and chop the different types of leaves.
2. Slice onions; grind the ginger, garlic and . green chillies.
3. Heat fat, fry three-fourths of the sliced onions to a golden brown.
4. Add mutton, ground spices, chopped... - 41.3445
1. Clean and trim leg of mutton.
2. Tie over with strips of bacon and roast.
3. Remove seeds from capsicum halves and fill with rice.
4. Fry roundels of brinjal in oil. Chop tomatoes roughly and toss in oil.
5. Cut meat into 5 cm. (2") rounds, 0.25 - 0.5 cm.... - 40.8914
Deep Fried Mutton Puffs
Cut mutton into 24 slices about 2 x 4 cm. and 1/2 cm. thick.
Marinate slices for 5 minutes in a mixture of salt, wine, pepper, MSG, scallions and ginger.
Beat egg whites until almost stiff. Beat in flour, cornstarch mixture and 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil... - 39.7101
This Mutton Fry recipe is loved by my family. Mutton Fry is a very popular Indian appetizer. It goes well with chutney, but it can also be eaten with tomato sauce. Try and enjoy this mutton fry recipe. - 39.6511
1. Heat ghee in pressure cooker, add garam masala and 1/2 the sliced onions and fry.
2. Add the crushed ingredients saving a little for the rice and fry. Add meat and salt to taste and fry. Add water and cook with pressure for 20 minutes. Meat should be... - 38.9568
1. Clean and cut mutton into 02.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Chop onion fine. Pound cardamom seeds.
3. Heat oil. Saute chopped onion.
4. Add powdered cardamom seeds. Fry one minute.
5. Add prepared mutton, salt and coriander powder. Fry for a few minutes.
6. Add... - 37.9636
Shifta Mutton, Beef Or Fish
1. Mince all ingredients and mix together with eggs and bread. Then divide into approximately a dozen portions.
2. Ball each portion and pass a "seekh" through, moulding it in a long roll round the skewer.
3. Roast on open fire till it is stiff and slides off... - 37.7175
Mutton Or Lamb Casserole
Cut the meat in small pieces and coat it with seasoned flour.
Heat the butter or margarine and fry the meat until brown.
Remove meat to a casserole and add the onion, garlic and parsley.
Add stock, cider and sauce to the frying pan and simmer for 5... - 37.3337
Great for parties. Simple and easy recipe. - 36.2524
Mutton With Egg Sauce
1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add cloves, cinnamon, onions, garlic, ginger, curry-leaves, red chillies and saunf and fry.
2. When onions turn a light brown, add mutton along with the salt and fry well.
3. Add water and cook under pressure till tender.
4.... - 35.9632
Mutton Galawati Kabab
Marinate mutton with the ingredients 2-14 for about 1hr.(marinating it overnight is better).
Add maida flour if the mixture is watery,such that if you take some part of the mixture it sticks together.
Heat oil in a flat pan(tawa).
Take small portions of the... - 35.8328
Grind the mince twice.
Add cumin seeds, onion, chilli, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves and fenugreek, and grind for a third time.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Shape into round balls or koftas.
Heat the ghee in a shallow frying pan and fry... - 35.6881
Mutton Or Lamb Cutlets A La Nelson
Mince the ham finely and spread in a plate for dipping.
Trim the cutlets into neat shapes.
Dip each into beaten egg, then in the minced ham, then once more in the egg, and finally coat with breadcrumbs.
Melt the butter and when it is very hot put in the... - 31.9112
Mutton Orange Do Piyazza
1. Heat ghee, fry the sliced onions and remove from ghee.
2. Add the ground onions and fry to a golden brown.
3. Add meat, dahi and other ingredients and cook using the bhunao method, that is, fry adding small amounts of water every time the meat and masalas... - 31.2415
Nepali Crisp Mutton
Heat oil, fry meat till well browned.
Remove from oil, in the same oil, fry masala and salt for a few mins.
Add meat and remove from fire.
Serve with chapatis or parathas. - 30.6836
Cook the mutton chops without tomatoes and caraway seed and cardamom powder.
Make a thick batter by mixing channa flour with water.
Hold the bone end of each mutton chop, dip it in the batter and deep fry. - 22.8938
Fried Mutton Recipes By Category