- » Fried Mutton
Fried Mutton Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried mutton recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried mutton recipes.
Mutton soaked in spicy green masala and fried to a thick spicy gravy. - 47.8885
Kolhapuri Mutton Curry
1. Slightly fry all ingredients from coriander to peppercorns (each separately) except ginger and garlic.
2. Then grind all including the raw garlic and ginger together to a paste.
3. Fry mutton in 50 ml. of oil (slightly raw) and keep aside.
4. Then in 50... - 45.8652
1. Soak haricot beans overnight.
2. Cut meat into even-sized pieces with bone.
3. Heat fat and fry meat.
4. Remove meat and add sliced onion and fry.
5. Pour off fat.
6. Add stock and seasoning. When hot, add meat.
7. Simmer till meat is nearly done.
8. Blend... - 44.7519
Cut the mutton into big pieces.
Prick all over with a fork and cover with vinegar.
Set aside for 8 hours.
Grind together onions, ginger, garlic and whole spices fo a paste.
Heat 4 tblsps oil and fry the ground paste till a nice aroma comes out of it.
Add the... - 44.7206
Mutton Curry Mild
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Grind together the spices, cashewnuts and coconut.
3. Slice onion. Heat oil. Fry onion till crisp brown.
4. Add spices and fry for 2 to 3 minutes longer.
5. Add mutton. Fry for a further 5 minutes. Add... - 44.6443
Sukha Mutton Masala
Fry onion till golden brown.
Add masala and salt.
Fry for 5 mins adding 1 tbs water every few mins as you fry, to prevent masala sticking to pan.
Add meat and continue to fry till well-browned and ghee surfaces to the top.
Add lemon juice off the... - 44.3975
1. Mince the mutton.
2. Boil and mash the potatoes.
3. Chop onions, green chillies and ginger fine. Heat a small quantity of fat. Saute onions, green chillies, ginger and curry leaves.
4. Add potatoes, minced meat, pepper and salt.
5. Mix well, remove. The... - 44.1256
Green Cow Peas With Mutton
1. Wash and cut mutton. Grind ginger and garlic.
2. Wash, string and cut the cow peas into 1.25 cm. (1/2") pieces.
3. Chop half of the onions and fry to a golden colour, add mutton and fry.
4. Add ginger and garlic paste, dry spices and salt. Fry till... - 43.7449
1. Wash and cut meat into even portions.
2. Grind red chillies, turmeric, cumin, ginger, green chillies and garlic.
3. Slice onions.
4. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions, add ground spices and fry well.
5. Add meat and a little water and let it cook till meat is... - 43.4902
1. Clean and cut meat into 2.5 cm. (1") cubes.
2. Grind the spices to a smooth paste.
3. Slice onions and fry till brown.
4. Add ground spices and fry.
5. When fat starts oozing out, add mutton; fry for about 20 minutes. Add stock and salt.
6. Reduce... - 42.8084
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. cubes. Peel and dice potatoes. Wash, but keep double beans whole.
2. Roast and powder coriander, red chillies, turmeric and cumin.
3. Peel and grind ginger and garlic to a smooth paste.
4. Chop onions.
5. Put the mutton... - 42.459
1. Wash and cut meat.
2. Soak in curds for half an hour.
3. Grind together poppy seeds dry coconut, garlic, ginger, coriander powder, red chillies (seeds removed), green chillies and half the onions.
4. Heat fat, fry remaining sliced onions.
5. Add ground... - 41.7967
Mutton With Mixed Bhaji
1. Wash and cut the mutton into pieces. Wash and chop the different types of leaves.
2. Slice onions; grind the ginger, garlic and . green chillies.
3. Heat fat, fry three-fourths of the sliced onions to a golden brown.
4. Add mutton, ground spices, chopped... - 41.273
Mutton Chilli Fry
1. Clean and cut meat.
2. Grind chillies, turmeric, ginger, cumin and half the onion.
3. Slice the other half of the onion and garlic.
4. Heat fat and fry onion and garlic lightly. Add powdered cloves and fry.
5. Add meat and the ground spices. Fry well;... - 41.2717
1. Clean and trim leg of mutton.
2. Tie over with strips of bacon and roast.
3. Remove seeds from capsicum halves and fill with rice.
4. Fry roundels of brinjal in oil. Chop tomatoes roughly and toss in oil.
5. Cut meat into 5 cm. (2") rounds, 0.25 - 0.5 cm.... - 40.8765
Mutton Do Pyaz
1. Clean and cut meat into even sized portions.
2. Heat fat and fry sliced onions till golden brown. Remove.
3. Add ground spices and fry well.
4. Add meat and continue frying.
5. Add onion, salt and hot water.
6. Cook till meat is tender and gravy is... - 40.3295
Lamb Or Mutton Curry
Pass the coriander seeds, two of the onions and the garlic through a mincer (grinder), then mix to a paste with the almonds, adding salt to taste.
Spread this paste over the meat and leave it to marinate for 2 hours.
Heat the ghee or butter in a large... - 40.1801
1. Clean and cut mutton into 02.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Chop onion fine. Pound cardamom seeds.
3. Heat oil. Saute chopped onion.
4. Add powdered cardamom seeds. Fry one minute.
5. Add prepared mutton, salt and coriander powder. Fry for a few minutes.
6. Add... - 38.1607
Deep Fried Mutton Puffs
Cut mutton into 24 slices about 2 x 4 cm. and 1/2 cm. thick.
Marinate slices for 5 minutes in a mixture of salt, wine, pepper, MSG, scallions and ginger.
Beat egg whites until almost stiff. Beat in flour, cornstarch mixture and 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil... - 37.5114
Shifta Mutton, Beef Or Fish
1. Mince all ingredients and mix together with eggs and bread. Then divide into approximately a dozen portions.
2. Ball each portion and pass a "seekh" through, moulding it in a long roll round the skewer.
3. Roast on open fire till it is stiff and slides off... - 37.4634
1. Heat ghee in pressure cooker, add garam masala and 1/2 the sliced onions and fry.
2. Add the crushed ingredients saving a little for the rice and fry. Add meat and salt to taste and fry. Add water and cook with pressure for 20 minutes. Meat should be... - 37.4132
Mutton With Egg Sauce
1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add cloves, cinnamon, onions, garlic, ginger, curry-leaves, red chillies and saunf and fry.
2. When onions turn a light brown, add mutton along with the salt and fry well.
3. Add water and cook under pressure till tender.
4.... - 34.3273
Nepali Crisp Mutton
Heat oil, fry meat till well browned.
Remove from oil, in the same oil, fry masala and salt for a few mins.
Add meat and remove from fire.
Serve with chapatis or parathas. - 32.9768
Mutton Orange Do Piyazza
1. Heat ghee, fry the sliced onions and remove from ghee.
2. Add the ground onions and fry to a golden brown.
3. Add meat, dahi and other ingredients and cook using the bhunao method, that is, fry adding small amounts of water every time the meat and masalas... - 28.4201
Fried Mutton Recipes By Category