- » Fried Mussel
Fried Mussel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried mussel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried mussel recipes.
Fried Mussel Pancakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Rinse mussels in cold water; scrub to remove beards.
Arrange on baking sheet.
Bake for 5 minutes or until shells pop open.
Discard any shells which do not open.
Pry open shells; remove mussel meat.
Rinse mussels; drain.
Cut... - 47.1254
Try this Mussel Croquettes recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Mussel Croquettes will surely give you a huge fan following! - 43.7907
You May Also Like!
Delicious Moules Mariniere
This is a typical European dish. Steve cooks up some simple mussels with white wine, onions and herbs here! That is of course the Moules Mariniere! Watch and learn this high quality dish from this video! Enjoy! - 96.8134
Open the mussels on a high heat (as above).
Remove the two shells, wash the mussels in fresh water, drain and dry in a clean cloth.
Now roll each mussel in flour, then in the egg beaten with a little water or milk, finally in breadcrumbs: and fry in hot... - 25.6778
South Indian Mussels Fry
Mussels fry is a famous dish down south and is eaten majorly in Kerala. This dish has a nice crispy feel to it. - 0
1. Scrub and wash the mussels well. Rinse a few times and drain.
2. Prepare the batter: in a bowl, mix the egg, milk and 15 ml (1 tbls) olive oil. Season. Add the flour, and mix well with a wooden spoon until smooth. Let stand for 1 hour.
3. Place the mussels... - 35.9182
Stir Fried Mussels
This delicious sea food stir fry is a specialty of Northern Kerala, prepared using mussels - a seasonally available (during the months of August-September) seafood on the coasts of Kerala. - 0
Sweet mussels steamed in a sherry-garlic-butter sauce. Only 5 minutes to make! - 0
Stir Fried Lettuce With Mussels And Lemon Grass
1. Place the mussels in a large saucepan.
2. Add the lemon grass, lemon juice and water to the pan of mussels, cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook for 5 minutes or until the mussels have opened. Discard any mussels that do not open.
3. Carefully remove... - 35.5574
This is a fresh tasting seafood recipe. - 33.3906
Fettuccinewith Fresh Mussels
Place mussels in large saucepan. Add lemon juice, water and pepper. Cover and cook over medium heat until shells open.
Remove saucepan from heat. Discard unopened mussels. Remove mussels from shells, place in bowl and set aside. Pour any juices left in shells... - 35.9317
Fried Mussel Recipes By Category