- » Fried Milk
Fried Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried milk recipes.
Fried Fish With Coco Milk
This fried fish recipe is perhaps the most delicious way to cook any non-fatty fish. Here the chef provides very simple instructions to make a luscious fish combined with the flavors of coco milk and orate. A nice recipe but better flow of instructions could... - 75.2371
1)In a pan, add in sugar and water in a pan and bring to a boil,
2)Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
3)In a bowl, mix Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk, sooji, maida, water and baking powder.
4)Let it stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
5)Very finely... - 47.4654
Home Made Gaul Jamuns
To make milk balls, mix milk powder, flour in bowl until well combined, add cream slowly to make smooth soft dough.
Knead for 2-3 minutes or until dough is of very smooth texture (if dough is crumbly you may need little more cream).
Shape into 12 smooth... - 46.6245
1) In a bowl of warm water add in dried yeast and a pinch of sugar. Let it rest for 10 minutes. The mixture must get frothy. With fresh yeast you can directly use the creamed warm water.
2) Into the yeast mixture, add in half the quantity of milk and 3... - 46.4096
Sweet Milk Doughnuts
1. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
2. Beat eggs and then add vanilla and sugar.
3. Beat well.
4. Mix in butter.
5. Add milk and sifted dry ingredients alternately.
6. Mix into a soft dough.
7. Turn dough onto lightly... - 45.9227
Sift the flours and salt into a warm bowl.
Cream the yeast with the sugar, add the warmed milk and water and then the oil.
Stir into the flour to make a batter and beat vigorously until smooth and elastic.
Cover the bowl with clingfilm and leave it in a warm... - 45.8466
1) Sift together dry ingredients.
2) Mix well milk, butter and sugars, stirring well to dissolve sugar and let cool to room temperature.
3) Mix in half the dry ingredient mixture, stirring until smooth.
4) Add in egg, vanilla and remaining flour,... - 44.8952
Fry individually all peeled and chopped nuts, magaz and gunder.
Make a sugar syrup of one-thread consistency, using enough water just to cover sugar.
Add fried ingredients, keeping a few nuts aside.
In another pan, cook dil with milk till... - 44.2698
Cynthia's Fried Okra
Gut off the tips and stem ends of the okra.
Cut into 1/2-inch slices and place in a large bowl.
Pour the milk over the okra and let the mixture sit for at least 10 minutes, or up to 30 minutes.
In a separate large bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, salt,... - 43.8467
Corn Fritters With Milk
1. In a large skillet, wok or deep fat fryer, heat oil over a medium high heat. Insert a deep fat thermometer and allow the oil to heat to 250° F
2. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour salt and baking powder.
3. Gradually pour... - 42.7624
1. Sieve the flour and the salt into a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
2. Put the egg and the milk into a jug and beat well.
3. Gradually pour the egg and milk mixture into the centre of the bowl and mix it in gently, stirring and drawing in the... - 42.6829
1 Lightly grease a plate.
2 In a frying pan, heat the ghee
3 Add in the cashewnuts and raisins.
4 Cook, stirring till light brown and keep aside.
5 Add the sooji to the remaining ghee and fry till light brown.
6 In a small... - 42.4751
Smoked Salmon Blinis
Dissolve the yeast in 2 fl oz/50 ml of the milk.
Add 1 tbsp flour and place the mixture in a warm place until doubled in volume.
Add the remaining tepid milk, the flour, sugar, salt, melted butter and the egg yolk.
Beat to a smooth batter.
Place in a warm... - 41.9592
Beat eggs lightly in bowl.
Add sugar; mix well.
Stir in milk.
Sift in flour and salt together; mix until smooth.
Heat 2 1/2 inches oil in pan slightly larger than rosette iron.
Dip rosette iron into heated oil; drain excess oil on paper towel.
Dip heated iron... - 41.5051
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl take 2 tablespoons warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Mix milk.
4) Stir in 1/4 cup flour and vanilla.
5) In a bowl cream butter and sugar together.
6) Add egg, salt, lemon rind and a cup of... - 41.3246
1.Blend egg, milk and oil.
Stir in flour and salt and blend further for 30- 40 seconds.
2.Leave the mixture fro 30 minutes.
4.Take a heavy non stick based pan and put 30- 45 ml of batter in it.
5.Move the pan so that the... - 41.0915
Cinnamon Drop Scones
1) Beat the eggs.
2) Take a clean dish towel to keep the scones.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, stir in the sugar and the beaten egg, then gradually add the milk and the melted butter.
4) Beat the... - 41.0391
1) Take a small bowl and whisk the eggs well. Keep it aside.
2) In a separate bowl, put in the cream shortening, sugar, whisked eggs. Beat the ingredients together.
3) Now add in one half of the flour, sifted with cinnamon, salt and baking powder. ... - 40.9849
No Milk Potato Pancakes
1) Take large potatoes and peel them.
2) Soak the potatoes in cold water for many hours.
3) Grate the potatoes.
4) Drain the potatoes and keep aside.
5) Take the frying pan or griddle and grease it.
6) Put onion, beaten eggs, salt and... - 40.8008
Sift together 3 1/2 c of the flour, the baking powder, spices, and salt.
Work shortening witii a spoon until fluffy and creamy, then add sugar gradually, while beating with a spoon until light.
Add eggs and beat well with a spoon.
Add the sifted flour mixture... - 40.7927
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until batter is smooth.
Add egg substitute, and beat well.
Stir in margarine.
Refrigerate batter 1 hour.
Coat a 6-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over... - 40.7483
Remove crusts from bread and cut each slice into half inch cubes.
Combine all the ingredients except butter and add bread cubes to it.
Cover and keep aside for half an hour.
Stir the mixture once or twice.
Melt two tablespoons butter in a frying pan.
Pour in... - 40.4592
Cool milk to lukewarm & mix with sugar, melted shortening & salt.
Mix in yeast water.
Mix in 1 1/2 cups flour, then set aside in a warm place to rise & become light.
Add nutmeg, egg, & enough of rest of flour to make a soft dough.
Knead on floured board;... - 40.233
First make the syrup.
In a 4-quart pot, combine 4 cups water, the sugar, and the cardamom.
Simmer 2 to 3 minutes, or until all the sugar has been dissolved.
Do not stir.
Pour half the syrup into a serving bowl (about a 3-quart size).
Leave the... - 40.0633
1) Take a small bowl and beat the egg well. Keep it aside.
2) In a wide bowl, put in the cream shortening, the whisked egg, sugar, milk and nutmeg. Mix the ingredients.
3) Now add in the flour, sifted with salt and baking powder. Form a smooth and... - 40.0135
Afternoon Tea Doughnuts
1) In a wide bowl and beat the eggs well.
2) Add in shortening, the whisked eggs, sugar, salt, milk and nutmeg. Mix the ingredients.
3) Finally, add in the flour, sifted with baking powder. Form a smooth batter.
4) Heat oil or fat in a deep wok.... - 39.1712
Stir flour, sugar (omit sugar if making savoury pancakes) and salt together.
Beat eggs into flour mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Melt butter, blend with milk, slowly beat into flour mixture.
Leave to stand for 2 hours.
Lightly... - 38.8504
Combine eggs, sugar, and salt; beat well.
Add remaining ingredients; beat till smooth.
Heat rosette iron in deep, hot oil or fat (375°) 2 minutes.
Drain excess oil from iron; dip in batter to 1/4 inch from top of iron, then immediately into hot oil... - 38.3967
1. Sieve flour. Add salt. Rub in butter.
2. Add yeast to lukewarm milk. Set aside for a few minutes and add to the flour mixture.
3. Add beaten egg gradually. Knead well.
4: When the dough doubles in size, divide into even portions and roll out into oval... - 38.2103
Safaed Boondi Ki Kheer
Mix milk with condensed milk, sugar to taste, cashewnut, saffron, cardamom and nutmeg powders, and simmer.
When completely blended, cool and reserve.
Mix flour with enough water to make a medium batter of dropping consistency.
Heat ghee and put tiny drops of... - 38.153
Milk Fried Chicken
Cut the chicken into individual pieces.
Wipe with absorbent paper.
Mix together the flour, salt, pepper and turmeric.
Roll each piece of chicken in this mixture until well coated.
Place the butter or bacon fat in an 8 x 8-inch (20 X 20 cm) microwave-safe dish... - 37.799
Remove crusts from bread, and cut each slice into half inch squares.
In a bowl, combine bread, cornflour, two tablespoon cheese, chilli sauce, salt, pepper and milk and keep aside for half an hour, stirring once or twice.
When ready to make pancakes, add... - 37.6957
Banana Fritters And Coconut Milk
1. In a bowl whisk the egg yolk and flour together.
2. In a high-sided saucepan heat the oil.
3. Peel the bananas halving them crosswise, then again lengthwise.
4. In the batter dip them and then into the hot oil for 1-2 minutes.
5. Using a slotted... - 37.4846
Basic Pancakes For Breakfast Or Dessert
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Sift flour and salt and mix in egg and egg yolk and a little milk.
3) Work together and gradually add remaining milk, beating to a smooth batter.
4) Fold in oil or melted butter.
5) Fry large or small thin... - 36.3789
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) To make the crepes, whisk together milk, flour, egg, egg yolk, and salt.
3) Let the mixture sit for 1 hour.
4) Add more milk if necessary to make the batter thin.
5) Heat a small, nonstick skillet.
6) Pour... - 36.2879
Scald the milk; turn into a medium bowl; then cool to lukewarm (about 85°F.).
Crumble the yeast, and add with 1 tablesp of the sugar to the lukewarm milk; stir until dissolved.
Add 1 1/2 c of the flour, and beat well with a hand beater, or electric beater at... - 36.0639
For The Crepes
To make in blender, put in milk, then eggs, flour, salt and butter.
Cover and whirl at high speed 1 minute, or until batter is smooth.
Or in bowl, beat eggs with whisk or beaters, slowly add flour and beat until smooth.
Gradually beat in milk, salt and... - 36.0073
Fried Brussels Sprouts
Prepare the batter, if using yeast batter: warm the milk to blood heat with the margarine, and cream the yeast with a little of it.
Add the rest of the milk to the yeast, then add all to the warmed flour and salt.
Beat till smooth.
Put to rise in a warm place... - 35.8801
In a mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg; make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
Stir together the eggs, butter or margarine, milk, and orange peel; add all at once to dry ingredients.
Mix till well combined.
Cover... - 35.8442
Classic French Toast
1) Mix the milk with vanilla.
2) Keep the bread soaked in the milk for around 5 minutes.
3) Dip the bread quickly in the beaten egg.
4) Turn the bread with the help of two spoons.
5) Fry the bread in the oil until it becomes golden brown and crisp on... - 35.3242