- » Fried Lobster
Fried Lobster Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried lobster recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried lobster recipes.
1) Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a heavy saucepan over medium flame.
2) Once the foam subsides, stir in the onions, celery and carrots. Cook for nearly 5 minutes and then add the shallots.
3) Continue to cook for another 3 minutes and then add the... - 46.5842
Coconut Fried Lobster
1)For preparing the batter, mix together cayenne, cornstarch, salt, pepper and flour.
2)Beat in the beer and belnd well to attain a pancake batter consistency. Let stand covered for half hour.
3)To make sauce, in a saute pan, stir fry shallot over... - 45.5934
1. In a heavy 1- to 2-quart saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat and let the foam begin to subside.
2. Mix well adding the flour stirring the mixture constantly with a wire whisk.
3. Pour in the milk in a slow, thin stream and cook over... - 45.304
1. Take a saucepan, melt butter, mix flour and cook till it turns mildly brown.
2. Mix salt, pepper and cream and continuously stirring, cook, till the mixture turns thick. Fold in the lobster meat.
3. Slowly add a small quantity of hot mixture into... - 44.224
For those who love eating seafood, they would never let go of the chance of enjoying a crawfish dish. The most usual and easiest method of cooking crawfish is simply by boiling it in water with seasoning. You can learn about how to buy and boil this... - 43.9871
In the morning, blend the flour with the cream until smooth, then cook over low heat, stirring all the time, until creamy.
Add the curry powder, turmeric, salt and pepper.
Beat with a whisk or a hand beater until the sauce is well blended.
Pour into an... - 42.6763
Gung Pin Loong Har Ginger Langoustine
Make a paste of cornflour with water and 1 teaspoon salt.
Make a batter and keep aside.
Clean, wash and dry Langoustine meat.
Place in a bowl and pour the cornflour batter.
Mix and coat each piece with this batter.
Heat half the oil in a large pan.
Fry... - 40.9127
Lobster Oh My
Blend the salt, pepper, soya sauce, sherry, green onion, garlic, ginger and sugar.
Coarse dice the lobster meat.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok and fry the lobster in the oil quickly for 3 minutes.
Add the sauce and reduce the heat.
Blend the water... - 39.2925
Lobster Ceviche With Plantain Chips
Slice the lobster meat, toss with the tomato, onion, cucumber, lime juice, habanero sauce, salt and olive oil.
Chill in the refrigerator for half an hour to an hour.
To make the chips, heat the oil to 300°F.
Fry the plantains until they're crisp but not... - 37.7816
Fried Lobster With Cabbage
Fried Lobster With Cabbage is a simple delightful dish that is very easy to put togther. Try preparing the tasty Fried Lobster With Cabbage dish for your weekend dinner and see how it captivates everyone. - 36.8425
Sherried Lobster Newburg
Remove the lobster meat from the shells and claws and dice it.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the lobster meat and fry for 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
Pour over the sherry and simmer for 3 minutes.
Stir in the nutmeg and salt and pepper to... - 36.2809
1. Grind together red chillies, garlic, ginger, cumin, mustard seeds, turmeric, peppercorns, cloves, cardamom and onions.
2. Heat the oil, add bay leaf and fry ground spices till oil floats on top.
3. Then put in lobster meat and chopped tomatoes. Add salt;... - 35.3633
Lobster With Whiskey And Cream
Remove the lobster meat from the shells and cut it into 2.5 cm/1 in pieces.
Reserve the shells.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the onion and fry until it is soft but not brown.
Stir in the lobster meat with salt and pepper to taste.
Warm the whisky in a... - 33.3468
Chop the flesh of the lobster finely.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour, add just under 1 gill cold water and boil well.
Add the lobster, cream or milk, pinch of cayenne, salt and pepper to taste.
Stir over the heat until thoroughly hot, then... - 31.2792
Crispy Lobster Fritters
1. Sift dry ingredients together.
2. Combine egg, milk and lobster.
3. Add to dry ingredients and mix.
4. Drop by tablespoons into hot deep fat (375°F.) and fry until brown, 3 to 5 minutes. - 29.7061
Fry the finely chopped onion and tomatoes in the hot butter, add the diced lobster meat, enough white wine to moisten, add brandy, if used, and seasoning and pile back into lobster shells. - 24.2485
Cook lobster in melted butter, stirring occasionally to turn.
When heated through, sprinkle with vinegar or lemon juice. - 22.3952
Fried Lobster Recipes By Category