- » Fried Lettuce
Fried Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Fried Lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Fried Lettuce recipes.
Great Aunt Jean's Style Wilted Lettuce Salad
Salads the quintessential summer food. Give your lettuce salad a slight makeover, however, with Betty’s replication of her great aunt’s wilted lettuce salad. Topped with a snazzy dressing, this salad will pair well with seafood or any meat dishes. Just... - 100.727
Delicious Pan Fried Chicken With Lettuce
Gotta love this Pan Fried Chicken with Lettuce recipe. If I could, then I would eat this all day long. It is simply delicious and too fabulous a dish to miss out. Surprisingly, this dish will take lesser time than you anticipate. So, have fun making the... - 94.6379
Lettuce And Bacon Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash all greens well.
2. Plunge the leaves into a large basin of ice-chilled water and soak for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain and dry them using a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
5.... - 46.9172
Minced Chicken On Lettuce
1) Shred the chicken finely.
2) In a bowl, toss the chicken with the baking soda.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and fry the noodles in it until browned, stirring frequently.
4) Drain the noodles and keep warm.
5) In the same skillet and oil,... - 44.427
Stuffed Lettuce tastes nice. Cheese adds up the taste of Stuffed Lettuce. Stuffed Lettuce can be prepared easily. - 43.2207
Minced Chicken With Lettuce
Cover mushrooms with warm water, let stand for 30 minutes, then drain.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze mushrooms dry, mince, and set aside.
In a bowl, combine cornstarch, sherry, water, soy, salt, and pepper.
Add chicken and stir to coat, then stir in 1... - 43.2093
Crab Lace Patties On Lettuce
Break crab into flakes.
Place in a bowl; add cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic, crumbs, onions, egg, and cream.
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Mound 3 tablespoons of the crab mixture in pan, spreading to make a... - 41.9277
Lettuce Toss With Hot Bacon Dressing
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp, drain and reserve 1 tablespoon drippings.
2) In a bowl, tear the lettuce, add the onion and tomato and sprinkle with the seasonings.
3) In the same skillet with the 1 tablespoon drippings, mix vinegar and... - 41.8213
Radicchio With Butter Lettuce
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 10 minutes.
Lift out and drain on paper towels; break into pieces.
Measure drippings; add oil, if necessary, to make 3 tablespoons.
Return to pan with bacon, vinegar, shallot, and... - 40.8635
Spicy Beef Forcemeat Wrapped In Lettuce Leaves
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Separate lettuce leaves, rinse and pat thoroughly dry.
Store in a zip-type plastic bag until needed.
On a baking sheet, toast nuts, stirring often, in preheated oven 6 to 8 minutes.
Watch carefully so they do not burn.
Prepare... - 40.5694
Stir Fried Green Beans With Lettuce And Black Bean Sauce
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the chilli oil and butter.
2) Put the green beans, shallots, garlic and mushrooms and stir-try for 2-3 minutes.
3) Stir in the lettuce and stir-fry until the leaves wilt.
4) Lastly, stir in the black bean sauce into... - 40.1059
Rump Steak And Cos Lettuce
This Rump Steak And Cos Lettuce recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Rump Steak And Cos Lettuce on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 39.8118
Wilted Lettuce Salad
Wilted Lettuce Salad is one of my most popular salads. I prepared the Wilted Lettuce Salad for an important dinner party last week and it was a complete success! Try this wonderful Wilted Lettuce Salad recipe for yourself. - 37.6367
Minced Turkey In Lettuce
Prepare Cooking Sauce and set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes and stir once.
Add turkey and cook, stirring to break up large chunks, until no longer pink about 3... - 37.5775
1.Heat half the butter and cook lettuce in it by sauteeing.
2.Once tender, add salt and pepper and mix with white sauce.
3.Heat the remaining butter in medium size omelet pan.
4.Put the eggs in the pan and cook the omelet.
5.Top the center of the... - 37.5306
Spoon this spicy meat-and-vegetable mixture into cool, crisp lettuce leaves for an informal main dish that's much lighter than the usual tortilla-wrapped tacos.
For an even spicier version, add bottled hot chile salsa to taste.
Coarsely chop carrots.
Cut... - 37.2678
Cream Of Lettuce With Roquefort
Cream Of Lettuce With Roquefort has juicy taste. Cream Of Lettuce With Roquefort gets its taste from flour mixed with chicken broth and cheese. Cream Of Lettuce With Roquefort is inspired by many restaurants all over the world. - 36.1646
Curry Beef In Lettuce
1. In a large bowl, blend cornstarch with 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the vinegar. Peel, core, and finely chop pears; gently stir into vinegar mixture and set aside.
2. Crumble beef into a wide nonstick frying pan or wok; add mushrooms and raisins. Stir-fry over... - 34.7835
Stir Fried Chicken In Lettuce Leaves
1. In a medium bowl, toss the diced chicken thighs with the garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper and 1 tablespoon of the oil and season with salt and black pepper. Let the chicken stand for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small cup, combine the soy sauce with... - 32.2169
Pork And Lettuce Roles
1 Drain mushrooms, remove stems and chop mushroom caps finely.
2 Heat oil in a wok and stir-fry pork until golden. Stir in mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, green onions and crab. Cook 1 minute. Combine sesame oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sherry... - 31.6074
Minted Lettuce & Pea Cups
Separate lettuce leaves, rinse, and set aside 6, each 6 to 7 inches long.
Cut remaining leaves into fine slivers.
Melt butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add slivered lettuce and peas; stir often until lettuce wilts, about 2... - 30.8739
Minted Lettuce & Peas
Set aside 6 large lettuce leaves; cut remaining lettuce into thin strips.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add peas and lettuce strips; cook, stirring, until lettuce is wilted about 2 minutes.
Stir in mint and lemon peel.
Season to... - 30.65
Wilted Lettuce Salad
Just before serving, shred lettuce with knife (about 4 cups).
In large skillet, fry bacon until crisp.
Add vinegar; heat through.
Remove skillet from heat; add lettuce and onion.
Season with salt, pepper and sugar; toss 1 to 2 minutes until lettuce is wilted. - 29.9983
Fried Lettuce recipe is very easy to folow and the end result is just yummy! I prepare the Fried Lettuce quiet often at home and serve it with warm rice. Itâ€™s a wondrously simple dish that you should try too - 28.4919
Wilted Spinach Or Lettuce
Wash, drain, and break spinach or lettuce into small pieces.
Fry bacon slowly until crisp; remove and set aside.
To bacon fat, add vinegar, sugar and salt.
When dressing is sizzling hot, pour over the wilted vegetables.
Top with the crisp bacon bits. - 25.7335