- » Fried Lamb
Fried Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried lamb recipes.
How about a quick lamb recipe? Ching’s secret has some really convenient sauces that allow you to dish out Chinese dishes within minutes! Here is a great stir fried recipe for lamb, well flavored with sauce and pepper! Watch and learn! - 95.9259
Stir Fried Lamb In Sweet Bean Sauce
1. Cut the lamb into small thin slices and marinate in the marinade for 2-3 hours - longer if possible.
2. Soak the wood ears in warm water for 10-15 minutes, rinse, drain and discard any hard bits.
3. Cut the spring onions or leeks into short... - 42.8676
Stir Fried Lamb Asparagus And Sweet Red Pepper
In a small bowl, combine the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sherry, and 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil.
Add the lamb, tossing it to coat with the marinade, and let stand for 30 minutes.
Set a wok or heavy 12 inch skillet over high heat, add 1 tablespoon of the... - 42.7955
Deep Fried Lamb Croquettes
Heat the butter in a mediumsized saucepan and saute the chopped onion till soft and golden.
Then stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Gradually add the stock, stirring all the time.
Bring to the boil and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the meat, chopped... - 42.6396
Fried Lamb Chops
Fried Lamb Chops has a fine taste. Fried Lamb Chops gets its taste from lamb chops mixed with eggs and flour. Fried Lamb Chops is loved by many non vegetarian food lovers around the world. - 41.8127
Fried Lamb Fingers
Place meat, salt, onion, carrot, celery and bayleaf in a saucepan with sufficient water to cover, bring to the boil and simmer for 1 1/2-2 hours.
Drain meat and remove all bones.
Press meat flat under a weighted board and leave until cold.
Cut into 1 in. wide... - 38.4462
Stir Fried Strips Of Lamb With Peppers And Pineapple
1. Trim the lamb of any excess fat and cut it into strips about 5 mm / 1/4 in thick and 5 cm / 2 in long. Place in a mixing bowl.
2. Add to the lamb the ground coriander, cumin, mango powder, pineapple juice, chilli sauce, garlic, ginger, turmeric and salt to... - 35.6377
Fried Lamb With Asparagus And Scallion
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the lamb with 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce, the sherry and pepper. Let marinate at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the remaining 2 teaspoons soy sauce, the rice vinegar, cornstarch... - 35.1433
Stir Fried Lamb With Bean Sprouts
1. In a nonstick skillet, melt margarine and brown the lamb strips in it
2. Mix onions and garlic to it and cook for five minutes, stirring continuously
3. Sprinkle flour over it and stir till well blended
4. Add soy sauce and cook till lamb is... - 35.0539
Fried Cubed Lamb With Black Pepper And Onions
1. Rub the ginger, garlic, fresh coriander and salt on to the lamb and place in a saucepan. Pour in the water, add the 1 chopped chilli and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Lower the heat, partly cover the pan with a lid and cook for 15-20 minutes or... - 34.2153
Balti Fried Potatoes And Cauliflower With Minced Lamb
1. Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan, add the curry leaves and onion seeds and fry for about 30 seconds. Add the potato and cauliflower florets and cook for 2 minutes, then add the red pepper and sprinkle with the salt. Turn the heat to very low,... - 32.7477
Deep Fried Stewed Lamb
1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add lamb, garlic, ginger and 2 whole green onions. Return water to a boil, transfer to a 3-quart casserole. Cover and bake in a preheated oven at 325°F (160°C) for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Remove Iamb and drain well. (Reserve... - 32.3306
Pan Fried Mediterranean Lamb
1. Trim any excess fat from the lamb, then fry without fat in a non-stick pan until golden brown.
2. Add the onion and peppers to the pan. Cook, stirring, for a few minutes to soften, then add the plum tomatoes, garlic and basil.
3. Cover and simmer for 20... - 31.7778
Pan Fried Lamb Steaks
These Pan Fried Lamb Steaks are a hit wiith my family. Make your weekend dinner special with these Pan Fried Lamb Steaks. Well, don't forget to tell me all about it! I'm waiting! - 30.4258
Pan Fried Lamb Slices
Cut the lamb into 1/2-inch slices.
Peel and slice the onions and brown them in butter.
Drain the onions and keep them warm.
Fry the meat slices in the same shortening; season with salt and pepper.
To serve, arrange the meat on a platter.
Cover the slices with... - 29.4752
Pan Fried Lamb Slices
With a sharp knife cut lamb into 1/2 inch slices.
Peel and slice onions into rings; brown onions in butter in large skillet.
Drain onions and set aside, to keep warm.
In same shortening, fry meat slices; season with salt and pepper.
To serve, arrange meat on... - 28.54
Fried Lamb Recipes By Category