- » Fried Kidney
Fried Kidney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried kidney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried kidney recipes.
Kidney And Bacon De Luxe
1. To prepare the kidneys skin them, remove the core and soak in cold water for 5 minutes.
2. Cut tomatoes in thick slices and keep aside.
3. Chop the mushrooms, kidneys and bacon and keep aside separately.
4. Fry the chopped kidneys and... - 44.0716
Kidney And Mushroom Croutes
Slightly hollow out the centres of the bread slices, making a 1 cm/1/2 in deep indentation in each one.
Mix together one of the eggs and the milk in a shallow dish.
Put the bread slices in the dish and leave to soak.
Melt 25 g/1 oz of the butter in... - 43.4558
1. Sauté the kidneys in half of the butter until they get lightly brown.
2. Add the sauces and mustard and stir them well. Season it with pepper and salt and cook it over the moderate heat for about 2 minutes or more.
3. Maintain the warmth of these... - 41.9041
Steak Kidney Mushroom & Oyster Pie
Put in a frying pan and heat the margarine and vegetable oil.
Add onions that have been sliced thin and cook until golden brown.
Add mushrooms that have been washed but not peeled or broken.
Cook for 3 minutes.
Remove from pan.
Cut up and roll in seasoned... - 35.3423
Szechwan Hot Fried Kidney
Discard the skin and core and cut each kidney in half.
Slash with criss-cross cuts 5 cms./1/2 cm. apart and two third through the kidney.
Cut into 1.5 x 2.5 cms./ 3/4" x 1 inch pieces.
Blend cornflour, and salt with water.
Thoroughly coat the kidney pieces in... - 34.9699
1. Prepare kidney into 1/2 pieces.
2. Fry chopped onions.
3. Add spices and fry for 10-15 minutes. Add dahi and tomato puree.
4. Add ginger-garlic paste mixed with water to make a gravy
5. Add kidney pieces for a little while (not too long or they will become... - 30.5752
Using an 8 cm (3i inch) plain pastry cutter, cut six rounds from the slices of bread. Heat 25 g (1 oz) of the butter and the oil in a frying pan and fry the bread rounds on both sides until crisp and golden. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and keep warm.... - 24.9603
1. Skin and halve kidneys. Remove the sinews and cut each half into three to five pieces. Season.
2. Fry quickly in a frying pan for about 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Place in a colander to drain. Add to the finished sauce. Do not reboil. - 24.923
Fried Kidney Recipes By Category