- » Fried Jelly Bean
Fried Jelly Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried jelly bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried jelly bean recipes.
Jellied Gold Canapes
1. Take one packet orange, lemon or pineapple jelly. Make jelly according to the direction on the packet, allow to set lightly, it should be soft enough to spread or brush.
2. Spread selected topping on base evenly. Place them on a tray.
3. Use a warm knife... - 33.2793
Green Beans And Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Place mushrooms in bowl; cover with hot water. Let stand 30 minutes or until caps are soft. Drain mushrooms; squeeze out excess water. Remove and discard stems. Slice caps into thin strips.
2. Break off and discard stems from basil. Rinse leaves; pat dry... - 36.5073
Debbie's Yummy Baked Beans
Fry onion and bacon; drain.
Add jelly and enchilada sauce; mix well.
Add beans; pour into casserole dish and bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Serve hot. - 29.0159
Sweet Pastry Flowers
The Sweet Pastry Flowers is a yummy egg and bean paste filled pastry that is simply addictive. You really cant stop with just one of these yummy pastries. Try this wonderful Sweet Pastry Flowers recipe! - 44.4853
Stuffed Fillet Of Lamb With New Potatoes And Almond Beans
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes in cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender.
2. Make a slit down the length of the lamb and gently open out the fillet. Do not cut all the way through.
3. In a frying... - 43.8876
Swiss Chicken And Green Bean Amandine
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 12x8-inch or 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish.
In large bowl, combine all base ingredients; blend well.
Pour into greased baking dish.
Place 1 chicken breast half between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Working from center, lightly... - 42.3597
Combine pork, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, sherry and garlic salt; mix well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in hot wok or large skillet over medium-high heat; brown pork mixture in hot oil.
Add bean sprouts, onion and 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
Stir-fry... - 40.0205
Ginger Oriental Egg Rolls
Mix all ingredients well.
Spread a thin layer down the center of each pancake.
Fold side edges over filling coll carefully in jelly roll fashion.
Seal open edge with batter or egg.
Allow to dry.
Fry in deep fat at 360°F.until brown, about 10 mins.
Slice in 1... - 34.2376
Shrimp Egg Rolls
Try the Shrimp Egg Rolls the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful and simple Shrimp Egg Rolls! - 43.861
Cold Lamb Cutlets
Prepare the cutlets by trimming to a neat uniform shape.
Beat them with a cutlet bat or rolling-pin.
Then season with salt and pepper and cook either by grilling, or by frying in smoking hot oil or fat, or by braising.
Grilling or frying are more simple... - 34.4108
Saturday Night Supper
1. Trim the excess fat from the pork chops.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large frying pan, heat the oil over medium high heat.
4. When hot, sear the chops on both sides, until browned.
5. Remove and drain the chops on paper... - 39.8823
Ducks With Oranges In Casserole
Cut ducks into serving pieces; brown in frying pan in small amount melted fat, reserving drippings in pan.
Place carrots, peas, onions and lima beans in 10 x 15-inch roasting pan with 1 cup water.
Place browned duck pieces over vegetables; cover.
Bake at 375... - 42.6523
Quick & Easy Egg Rolls
1. Chop shrimp, and set aside. Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add celery; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add spinach and next 5 ingredients; stir-fry 1... - 35.1417
Beef Rolls Cordon Bleu
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and vegetable flakes in a large bowl; shape into 8 patties about 1/4 inch thick. Top each with a slice of cheese and Canadian bacon; roll up, jelly-roll fashion.
2. Beat eggs with water in a pie plate; place bread crumbs... - 36.5003
Beef Rolls Cordon Blue
1) Take a large bowl and combine ground beef lightly with salt and vegetable flakes in it.
2) Figure the mixture into 8 patties about 1/4-inch thick.
3) Cover each patty with a slice of cheese and Canadian bacon and then roll up in a jelly-roll... - 44.9764
Noisettes Of Lamb Shrewsbury
1) Carve out the noisettes (2-3 ounces each) from chops from the loin or the rib. Also include the trimmings.
2) Alternately buy 8-12 chops, take out bones, and shape meat into rounds about 2 inches.
3) Securely tie with a string.
4) Scrape... - 45.7233
Marinated Lamb And Spring Vegetables In Aspic
Put the lamb in a bowl.
Add all the marinade ingredients except the oil, stock, gelatine and sugar.
Cover and leave to marinate for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain the lamb and dry on kitchen paper (paper towels).
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole... - 38.6565