- » Fried Jalapeno
Fried Jalapeno Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried jalapeno recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried jalapeno recipes.
Best Fried Chicken Ever With Jalapeno & Garlic Vinegar
1. For the dry rub: In a bowl, add salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chili powder. Toss well.
2. Coat the chicken pieces in this dry rub nicely, cover the bowl with a cling film and let it marinate in the... - 118.885
Jalapeno Buttermilk Hot Fried Chicken
Crispy fried chicken is a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares a unique fried chicken recipe that uses buttermilk. The video is presented in an interesting manner and offers great tips too. Pamper your guests with this appetizing fried chicken... - 106.409
Fried Jalapeno And Yams
Want a simple addition to your meal? Try this Simple Fried Jalapeno and Yams. You can serve it as a side dish with lunch or dinner or just with some soup. It goes very well with steamed rice and curry. - 87.7364
Easy Jalapeno Poppers
Want to begin you meal with an appetizing starter? Try this Easy Jalapeno peppers. Very easy to cook, this recipe uses pickled jalapenos to get a restaurant-like taste. This is definitely one of the best ways to begin your meal. - 87.1337
Peppery Hush Puppies
1) In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients to combine thoroughly.
2) Stir in buttermilk, water, margarine and egg into the dry mixture to mix properly.
3) Fold in onion and peppers.
4) In a skillet, heat up oil at 375°.
5) Spoon the... - 45.8763
Jalapeno Southern Fried Chicken
1. Mix buttermilk with garlic and half of the minced jalapeno pepper.
2. Take a bowl, put chicken pieces in it and drizzle the buttermilk mixture on it.
3. Put the lid on and refrigerate the bowl for 11/2 – 2 hours.
4. Take a medium... - 45.81
Cut the tops from the peppers.
Using a small knife remove the membranes and seeds from within the peppers.
Stuff each pepper with cheese, pack the cheese as tight as possible.
Place on a baking tray.
Blend the eggs with the milk in a small mixing bowl.
Dust... - 44.6685
Fava Bean And Jalapeno Wontons
1.Take a saucepan and place the fava beans in them.
2. Add in some water, salt and cover.
3. Bring the mixture to boil and cook for about 5 minutes to tenderize the beans. Larger and mature beans may take longer.
4.Drain and wash the beans in cold... - 43.5627
Jalapeno And Shrimp Hush Puppies
Saute onion, shrimp, jalapefio pepper, and parsley in 2 teaspoons oil for 1 or 2 minutes.
Mix together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt.
Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a rolling boil.
Take pan off the heat.
Pour in the cornmeal mixture and... - 43.046
Coconut Beer Shrimp With Jalapeno Marmalade
In a mixing bowl sift together the dry ingredients.
Slowly add the beer.
Whisk briskly and let stand for 1 hour.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Whip the egg white and fold into the batter.
Roll the shrimp in the coconut, then dip into the batter.
Fry in the... - 39.6027
Jalapeno Chicken Wirh Mole Poblano
1. Toast sesame seeds in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often. Transfer to a bowl; set aside.
2. To pan, add onion, garlic, banana, prunes, raisins, peanut butter, and 3 tablespoons (45 ml) water. Cook... - 37.275
Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
Remove seeds from jalapeno peppers.
Stuff each pepper with cream cheese.
Dip in mixture of egg and flour.
Deep-fry in hot oil until brown on all sides; drain - 26.3845
Fried Jalapeno Recipes By Category