- » Fried Italian Bread
Fried Italian Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried italian bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried italian bread recipes.
Breaded Mushroom With Italian Seasoning
Mushroom is a popular ingredient in Indian cuisine to make curries and appetizers. Here is a recipe to make Breaded Mushrooms with a few seasonings and breading ingredients along with the mushrooms in simple and quick steps. Great with tea! - 94.1476
Italian Breaded Lamb Chops
1) Season the chops to taste with salt and pepper.
2) Sprinkle flour on the chops.
3) Dip into beaten egg and then coat with a mixture of bread crumbs and Parmesan.
4) Deep-fry the chops until golden and tender.
5) Transfer on paper... - 45.1032
Italian Breaded Pork Chops
1. Finely chop the garlic, keep it aside.
2. Season the pork chops with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley season with cracked pepper.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs until... - 112.93
Italian Breaded Eggplant
1. Place the crackers in a zip lock bag and seal.
2. Crush the crackers to fine crumbs using a rolling pin to make about 1 cup of crumbs.
3. Tip them out onto a plate and mix with them the cheese. Keep aside.
4. In a clean shallow bowl, combine... - 42.4152
Breaded Veal Cutlet - Italian
Sonia shows us how to prepare the most classic Milanese dish: the breaded veal cutlet. The true Milanese veal cutlet is at least 1 ¼ inches thick and is cooked with the bone! - 133.84
Italian Breaded Chicken Rolls With Peppermint Sauce
1. Clean and pound the chicken breast and keep it aside.
2. Chop the garlic and spinach, keep in separate bowl, beat the eggs, dice the tomatoes.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, chopped garlic and salt and pepper.
4. In a... - 117.486
Spaghetti With Fried Bread Crumbs Pancetta And Hot Pepper
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Add 1 tablespoon salt and the spaghetti.
Cook, uncovered, over high heat until the spaghetti is tender but still firm to the bite, al dente.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the pancetta and cook,... - 40.8221
1. Cut cheese into 3 x 1/2-inch sticks. Spread flour on a plate or sheet of wax paper. In a wide shallow bowl, beat eggs and water until well blended. On another plate, spread bread crumbs. Dredge cheese in flour, dip in egg, and roll lightly in bread crumbs,... - 23.423
Maryetta's Italian Sausage Bread
If you think your sausage has too much fat, simmer in shallow water in a frying pan, pricking the sausage with a sharp knife to allow the fat to escape.
Combine the lukewarm water, salt, yeast, saffron, and fennel seeds in a metal cup and maintain a lukewarm... - 39.9086
Italian Style Chicken Stir Fry
HEAT oil in large skillet over high heat.
Add chicken, bell pepper and onion; cook, stirring constantly, 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Add cooking sauce and olives; heat through.
CUT pitas in half; stuff mixture into pockets. - 29.0803
Italian Deep Fried Cheese
Peel and finely chop onion.
Melt butter in a saucepan and fry onion till transparent.
Add rice and stir over a low heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in broth, cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer gently for 15-20 minutes till rice is tender.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 42.7382
Italian Oven Fried Meatballs
1. In a large bowl, beat egg with a fork to blend. Squeeze sausages from casings into bowl; discard casings. Add beef, bread crumbs, broth, and green onions. Mix well with your hands.
2. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Set balls slightly apart in a... - 24.1087
Italian Fast Food: Fried Turkey Cutlets With Tomatoes And Oregano
1. With the help of a meat tenderizer flatten the turkey cutlet.
2. In a small bowl beat the eggs with some salt, coat the turkey cutlets with beaten eggs and bread it with breadcrumbs.
3. In a frying pan heat the peanut oil and once the oil is hot... - 0
Fried Ravioli From Page 27 In Rosalie Serving Italian Cookbook
1. In a large pot boil the frozen ravioli in salted water for 5-6 minutes or until al dente.
2. Chop the garlic and keep it aside.
3. In a large bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, sea salt and cracked pepper.
4. In... - 117.358
Italian Oven Fried Sea Cutlets
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the oil and egg together and keep aside.
3) In a plate, spread the freshly grated cheese and the bread crumbs on another one.
4) Dredge each fillet in the egg-oil mixture, then in the... - 44.7351
Italian Breaded Chicken Breasts
Looking to make covetously crispy, crunchy breaded chicken breasts at home? Then you will surely find some inspiration from this recipe. Breaded chicken breasts can double up as a side or an entrée and can be quickly made at home in a few simple and easy... - 112.8
Breaded Turkey Roast Slices Parmesan
1. In a bowl, season the flour with garlic powder and pepper.
2. On wax paper or a plate, combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan.
3. In a shallow dish, beat the eggs with milk until well blended.
4. To bread the turkey slices, first... - 43.6314
Pan Fried Steak With Grilled Bread
Prepare Panfried Steak & Onions: In heavy 12 inch skillet (preferably cast iron), heat olive oil over high heat until very hot.
Meanwhile, sprinkle flank steak with pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add steak to hot skillet; reduce heat to medium high and cook 12... - 36.3038
For the liver pate wash the chicken livers in cold water and dry.
Peel and dice the onions.
Heat the butter and saute the onion until golden brown.
Add the livers and saute on all sides, remove and chop.
Deglaze the pan with the Marsala and add to the... - 45.31
Easy Italian Cooking
This is a classic Italian veal dish that can be easily made with chicken or turkey breast or pork tnderloin pounded thin. - 20.1975
Italian Crumbed Frog Legs
Frog legs have been relished world over since ages. In this video, Robin cooks up frog legs the Italian way which is a treat to the palate as well as less time consuming. If you haven't tried frog legs yet, there is no simple recipe than this to start with. - 132.587
A simple saute of fresh clams, bacon, tomatoes and herbs. - 107.693
Italian Rice Balls
1. Cook rice. Fold in egg yolks and provolone. Shape into 24 balls, using about 1/4 cup for each and placing a cube of mozzarella cheese in the center of each ball (make sure the rice completely covers the cheese).
2. Beat egg whites slightly in a pie plate;... - 31.2969
Caponata - Italian
The caponata is a traditional Sicilian side dish made with eggplants, celery, tomatoes, onions, capers, olives and basil, with a distinctive sweet and sour flavor... you can't miss it! - 144.24
Oven Fried Chicken Italienne
Dilute mushroom soup with milk.
Coat chicken pieces with this mixture and then roll in seasoned bread crumbs.
Bake in a shallow pan for 1 hour at 350Â° F. - 20.5296
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook cauliflower 3 to 4 minutes, until almost tender. Drain. Break into florets. Trim stems if very thick. Pat dry.
2. Place flour on a plate or sheet of wax paper. In a wide shallow bowl, beat eggs and water... - 30.7664
Broccoli & Angel Hair Pasta For Dinner
How many times have you tried replicating Italian style dishes in your kitchen and failed? Bale Dave can help you cook nice and nutritious dinner platter combining broccoli, pasta, fish sticks and pizza. Easy to cook with ingredients right from your kitchen,... - 46.6333
Zeppola With Anchovies
1. On a lightly floured board, flatten dough to a small disk about diameter of your hand. Lay anchovies on disk and fold dough over, kneading with your right hand and folding over with left. Knead and fold 10 to 12 times. Let dough rest about 20 minutes,... - 20.1937
Rice Croquettes With Cheese
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until softened. Add rice and stir to coat with butter. Cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add 4 cups stock and cook, stirring, until broth is almost absorbed, 4 to 5... - 31.5888
Are you looking for delicious treats to bring over for a Carnival party? Deep-fried doughnuts might be exactly what you need... happy Carnival! - 135.841
Oven Fried Chicken In Bread Loaf
Wash and dry chicken.
Mix flour, salt, pepper, and paprika; roll chicken pieces in mixture.
Melt 3/4 cup butter in large shallow baking pan.
Place chicken, skin side down, in melted butter.
Bake in hot oven (400°F.) for 30 minutes.
Turn chicken pieces and... - 44.4339
Italian Meat Patties
Be sure all the fat is trimmed from the meat, then have it ground or do it yourself.
Soak the bread in the milk, drain and mash smooth.
Mix together the meat, bread, lemon rind, parsley, salt, pepper and egg white.
Sprinkle the flour onto a board and form... - 37.6742
1. Finely chop the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Slice the purple onions into rings.
3. In a large bowl combine the ground meat with breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs, garlic, fresh parsley, fennel seeds and season it with sea salt and... - 87.802
You must be familiar with various types of meatball recipes, but this recipe of Italian Meatball is something rare but exceptionally delicious to try out. Mixed with parmesan cheese and oregano, it grows that special flavor to make your mouth water. Give it a... - 115.086
Italian Meat Ball Ragout
1. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, bread crumbs, parsley and 1 teaspoon of the salt until well-blended; shape into 24 balls.
2. Brown, half at a time, in hot oil in a large frying pan; remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
3. Stir onion and garlic into... - 33.825
Italian Style Burgers
In a medium mixing bowl stir together bread crumbs, milk, onion, parsley, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and pepper.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into four 3/4 inch thick patties.
Place meat patties on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 inches from the... - 40.4264
Italian Meatballs With Gravy
Yummy Italian meatballs in fresh tomato gravy with sweet Italian sausage over pasta. Just like Nonnie used to make. - 19.0203
Italian Cutlets With Tomato Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the beef and salt, and shape the mixture into 4 oval-shaped cutlets, each about 1 inch thick.
2. Put the flour, egg, and bread crumbs into separate shallow bowls. Press the cutlets into the flour, dip them into the beaten egg,... - 32.338
Italian meatballs are the ultimate treat! They are also quite easy to make. In this video we made a huge batch for 3 meals – rigatoni and meatballs, Minestrone soup and we froze 1/3 for meatball pizza. Meatballs freeze beautifully! - 132.083
Rice Croquettes With Sausage
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add 1/2 cup minced onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until softened. Add rice and stir to coat with butter. Cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes. Add 4 cups stock and stir until broth is almost absorbed, 4 to... - 28.6169
1) Peel the onion and chop it finely.
2) In a large heavy bottomed pan, melt the butter and cook the onion till it is transparent.
3) Add the rice and continue to sauté in the butter, continuously stirring, till it has just started to color.
4) Pour... - 43.7304
When you wish to serve something different from all that you have been serving, what do you prefer? We have a very nice video on how to make coccoli-the bread dough dumplings that go very well with cheese and meat. Watch the video. - 122.381
Italian Fish Portions
In saucepan cook onion and garlic in oil till tender.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook fish according to package directions.
To serve, spoon hot sauce over fish.
Sprinkle with... - 35.9592
Roasted Garlic Cloves
Give a lift and add mellow sweetness to your bland mashed potatoes, soups, dressings or other recipes with roasted garlic. Chef Paul Hegeman presents a step-by-step instruction on how to roast garlic cloves at home, so that you can use this warm, toasty,... - 106.859
Quick Fried Beef Venetian Style
Prepare the sauce by sauteing the yellow onion in the oil, along with the garlic and bacon.
When the onion is a bit soft, add the remaining ingredients and simmer until all is tender and flavorful.
Correct the seasoning with the salt and pepper.
You should... - 37.7901
Crunchy Oven Fried French Toast
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.Take an 8X8X2 inch baking pan and using a pastry brush brush it with margarine.
3.Take a medium mixing bowl and whisk together half and half, vanilla and eggs.
4.On a paper plate or wax paper mix... - 50.2662
Italian Clam Soup
1. Wash the clams and scrub well with a vegetable brush.
2. Place the oil in a large saucepan, add the garlic and brown. Discard the garlic. Add the anchovies, parsley and wine to the oil and cook five minutes.
3. Add the tomato paste, water, salt and pepper... - 33.2035
Stir Fried Creamy Garlic Mushrooms
Do you like garlic and mushrooms? Then try this recipe straightaway! A nice creamy side dish of mushrooms and there's hardly any effort! See the video for more! - 123.538
Classic Ratatouille Bruschetta
One of the mainstay of Southern French cooking, ratatouille is a fairly easy-to-cook-dish. Chef Keith Snow whomps up this classic French dish using local, seasonal ingredients that add to amp up the taste and flavor of this toothsome dish. A tasty way to... - 101.975
Deep Fried Mozzarella Sandwiches
Remove the crusts from the bread.
Make four sandwiches with the cheese and coat lightly and evenly with flour.
Beat the egg in a shallow dish.
Dip in the sandwiches so the sides and edges are all coated.
Heat oil in a deep-fryer to 360°.
Deep fry the... - 36.7702
Wash, trim stems, and drain mushrooms.
Beat eggs, water, salt, and pepper together.
Impale each mushroom on fork; dip in flour, then in egg mixture.
Coat with crumbs.
Place on towel-lined baking sheet; let dry.
Heat 3-inches oil to 360°F in deep-fat fryer or... - 33.2077
Breaded Eggplant (melanzana Impanata)
Cut eggplant into slices.(Do not peel.)
Sprinkle salt on each slice.
Put on a plate and put a weighted plate on top of the slices.
Let stand for about one hour.
Drain and pat'dry.
Dip each slice in eggs, then dredge in bread crumbs mixed with cheese, pepper... - 31.9185
Fried Trout With Almonds
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Take pan off the heat and add the whole, almonds to the boiling water. Allow to stand for a few minutes.
3. Drain the almonds.
4. Skin them by pressing each at the tip between the thumb and... - 37.9979
Fried Eggplant With Parmesan And Basil
Healthy eggplant snack !!!! Watch this video to prepare crunchy eggplant snacks, perfect for a tasty nutritious eating session. Combine the tastes of eggplant with parmesan, basil with a crispy breadcrumb. Makes crunchy eggplant chips, perfect for a tasty... - 125.637
Fried Mozzarella Sandwiches
This Fried Mozzarella Sandwiches is the favorite for the kids. Who can ignore the tongue tickling flavor of fried cheese by the way?! Try this Fried Mozzarella Sandwiches as anytime-snack. Your kids will love it for sure. - 33.1868
Fried Eggplant Sandwich And Eggplant Parmesan
Need a new recipe to impress eggplant lovers? Try Chef Bhal Dave's latest culinary creation — fried eggplant sandwich and eggplant parmesan that are a cinch to make and easy to serve. Tender slices of eggplants fried with aromatic herbs ensure no ordinary... - 76.3731
Olive And Oregano Bread
1. Put half the warm water in a jug. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add the sugar, mix well and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
2. Heat the olive oil in a small frying pan and fry the onion gently until golden brown.
3. Sift the flour into a mixing bowl with the... - 41.0822
Tuscan Bread Salad
Place the pieces of ciabatta in a single layer on a baking sheet and grill under a preheated hot grill, turning the pieces, for 1-2 minutes, until golden all over.
Put the pine nuts in a small pan and dry fry over a high heat for 1-2 minutes, until lightly... - 31.1513
Herb Batter Bread
In a large mixing bowl sprinkle yeast (found in mix package) over water and stir to dissolve.
Blend in eggs.
Add remaining ingredients and beat 50 strokes.
Pour into greased 2-qt.casserole or 5 x 9-inch loaf pan, cover and let rise until double in size.
Bake... - 27.0776
Bring consomme to boil Season with salt.
Place a slice of bread in each of 4 bowls, carefully break an egg onto each, and gradually pour hot soup over the egg to cook it slightly.(Poach the eggs first if you prefer them cooked solid.) - 25.9247
Focaccia With Onions
1. Place the flour, yeast, salt and sugar in a bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in 8 fl oz (250 ml) lukewarm water and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Mix to a dough and knead on a floured surface until smooth and elastic.
2. Place the dough in a large oiled... - 37.6334
Better Than Most Spaghetti Bolognese
1. In a saute pan, add the Prosciutto along with a teaspoon of olive oil and cook.
2. Add the onion, carrot and celery rib to a food processor and pulse. Don't puree, you just want it finely chopped.
3. Add the roughly chopped onion, carrots and celery... - 0
Deep Fried Mozzarella Sandwich
Stringy mozzarella cheese sandwiches are the ideal things to have when your in the mood to snack. These irresistible sandwiches will simply melt away! Watch this video to make these delectable's. - 116.402
Golden Pan Fried Mushrooms
Dip mushrooms into egg; coat with bread crumbs.
Cook mushrooms and onion in margarine in 12-inch skillet, turning occasionally, until mushrooms are tender and golden brown, 7 to 8 minutes. - 21.7118
Mozzarella In Carrozza
1. In a bowl, add egg and milk. Beat together, and keep it aside.
2. On counter top, place 4 slice of bread. Top it with mozzarella.
3. Place tomatoes slices on it, and again put mozzarella over it.
4. Cover it with remaining bread... - 121.793
Fried Chicken Milanese
On a firm surface pound chicken parts (bones and all) with a mallet or cleaver until they are as flat as possible.
Mix egg with water.
Lightly coat chicken with flour.
Dip chicken in egg and then coat with bread crumbs.
Arrange chicken in a single layer on a... - 39.1915
Milanese Panettone French Toast
Looking for a French toast recipe that is not mainstream? Then this video is just the thing for you! Watch to know more! - 84.796
Fried Eggplant And Zucchini Sticks
1. Peel eggplant. Cut zucchini and eggplant into 4 x 1/2-inch sticks. Spread flour on a plate or on a sheet of wax paper. In a wide shallow bowl, beat eggs and water until well blended. On another plate, combine bread crumbs, salt, and cayenne.
2. A few at a... - 30.2535
Mixed Fish Fry
Thaw fish, eel, and shrimp, if frozen.
Cut haddock into large chunks.
Cut eel into 2-inch pieces.
Shell shrimp, leaving last section and tail intact.
Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Combine eggs and 1/4 cup water.
Dip fish, eel, and... - 38.423
Fried Liver (fegato Fritto)
Dip the liver slices in the beaten egg.
Coat with bread crumbs mixed with salt and pepper.
Fry the liver in the oil over a high heat for one minute on each side.
Reduce heat and cook for another three minutes.
Serve garnished with lemon wedges. - 23.9933
The Bunny The Bear Fried Ravioli
1. Pour vegetable oil into a medium sized pot until it reaches a depth of about 2 inches.
2. Heat the oil over medium heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 350 degrees F.
3. While the oil is heating, place the milk and the bread crumbs, add all... - 0
Cut the mozzarella cheese into 2 1/2-x 3/4-x 1/2-inch sticks.
Dredge each piece of cheese in flour, dip in egg, then coat with bread crumbs.
Place on a plate in a single layer.
Refrigerate, uncovered, for 1 hour.
In a large saucepan heat olive oil, 1/2 inch... - 34.4087
Coat cheese cubes with flour.
Dip in beaten egg, then in crumbs.
Pour oil into fondue cooker to no more than 1/2 capacity or to depth of 2 inches.
Heat on range to 375°.
Add 1 teaspoon salt.
Transfer cooker to fondue burner.
Spear cheese with fondue... - 32.0461
Fried Risotto Balls
Take a look at this Fried Risotto Balls recipe, a classic street style snack item. Watch the video to see how the chef combines risotto, with few basic ingredients to make a scrumptious snack. This is a perfect snack item to serve half-way through the party... - 117.551
Parmesan Fried Chicken
1) Mix together flour, paprika, salt and pepper in paper bag.
2) Stir in chicken, 2 or 3 pieces at a time and shake well to coat them with flour mixture.
3) Mix together egg and water.
4) Coat chicken pieces with this mixture and then dip them into... - 43.4981
Fried Polenta With Gorgonzola Cheese
Prepare Basic Polenta and let cool completely.
In a small bowl, mix Gorgonzola cheese, butter and cream until blended.
Cut cooled polenta into slices 2 inches wide and 6 inches long.
Pour oil about 1 inch deep in a large skillet.
Heat oil until a... - 34.0439
Fried Polenta With Gorgonzola
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 3 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add the salt. Gradually stir in the polenta and cook, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes. Pour the polenta onto a lightly greased baking sheet and shape it into a square about 1 inch... - 32.9925
Fried Mushrooms (funghi Fritti)
For the kids who hate mushrooms, I am damn sure that this Fried Mushrooms (Funghi Fritti) will do the trick. This crunchy snack is way too easy to prepare and is adored by kids. Just give it a try. - 31.9992
Oven Fried Chicken
1. Wash off the chicken in cold running water. Never let it dry.
2. Preheat the oven at 375°.
3. Roll the chicken pieces in bread crumbs.
4. In a baking pan, arrange the chicken.
5. Take a bowl and mix spices together. Shake the spices... - 40.9928
Fried Smelts With Herbed Butter
For Herbed Butter: Beat butter in small bowl until smooth and creamy.
Stir in parsley, green onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
Let stand covered at room temperature 30 minutes to blend flavors.
For Fried Smelts: Cut off heads of smelts with knife; discard.
Cut... - 40.6071
Beat egg yolks, 2 tablespoons sugar, olive oil and brandy or rum in a large bowl.
Add beer and beat until blended.
Gradually sift in flour, beating until batter is smooth and has the consistency of thick sour cream.
Cover bowl and let batter stand at room... - 42.0283
Fried Savory Dough
This gnocchi is easy to make, fill this gnocchi with filling of your choice and you will - 115.87
Fried Risotto Balls With Mozzarella Cheese
1.Dip your fingers in water and shape 2 rounded tablespoons chilled risotto into a (1 1/2") ball around a cube of Mozzarella. Make the surface smooth by rolling the ball inside both the palms. Follow the process of making balls with rest of the... - 94.7664
Deep-fried Sage Leaves
Wash and dry the sage leaves.
Mash the capers with the anchovy paste and spread this mixture onto the darker green sides of 12 of the sage leaves.
Press another sage leaf on top of the filling to form a sandwich.
To make the batter, lightly whisk the egg and... - 41.7967
Sweet Fried Cream
Sweet Fried Cream has a lovely taste. Sweet Fried Cream gets its taste from flour and mixed with eggs and milk. Sweet Fried Cream is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 41.7161
Fried Stuffed Olives
This appetizer is one of the most representative of the Italian culinary tradition and it will surely be a hit with your friends: the fried stuffed olives Ascolana style! - 118.789
Fried Prawns has a wonderful taste. Fried Prawns gets its taste from seafood mixed with eggs and flour. Fried Prawns is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 35.8131
To clean squid, work in sink.
Hold body of squid firmly in one hand; grasp head firmly with other hand; pull head, twisting gently from side to side.
Head and contents of body should come away in one piece.
Cut tentacles off head; reserve.
Discard head and... - 37.7877
Deep Fried Camembert With Fettuccine
1) In egg, dip the Camembert nd then coat it with breadcrumbs. Sprinkle paprika all over and allow to chill for 30 minutes.
2) In boiling salted water, cook the pasta till it is soft.
3) Heat the oil to a temperature of about 375 degrees, or till a... - 45.5862
Parmesan Risotto Takes Time, But Is Sooooo Worth It!
If you wish to prepare creamy risotto just like a pro, then this video is all you need. Chef Todd Mohr teaches you how to prepare this creamy, cheesy gourmet comfort food in a snap. This no-fuss risotto is a cinch to make and tastes delightfully good on the... - 105.059
Garlic Bread Cassoulet
1. In a pan, heat half of the oil and fry shallots and garlic in it for ten minutes
2. In another pan, heat the rest of the oil and fry carrots, pepper and celery for five minutes; add wine and allow to boil for a couple of minutes
3. Add beans,... - 43.5752