- » Fried Italian
Fried Italian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried italian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried italian recipes.
Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan
Want to know of a yummy recipe that is sure to please everyone's tastebuds? Then you must watch this video and learn to cook perfect chicken parmesan, a dish so tasty that it will leave the guest asking for more. This is a quick and easy recipe and does not... - 134.466
Pan-fried Chicken And Pasta In Vodka Sauce
Here's an intoxicating recipe of pasta and chicken tossed in a lovely Vodka sauce. If you need variety in your pasta sauces then there can be nothing more appealing than this dish. The juicy chicken and flavors of the sauce blend really well to create an... - 134.243
Italian Fried Salami And Cheese Mini Turnover
These are fried pockets of sinful goodness. This calzone-like Italian snack is simply a pocket of pizza dough filled with lots of cheese and salami and deep-fried. A nice non-mess alternative to pizza slices, that makes a great hand held snack for kid's and... - 129.856
Zucchini 'fried' Sticks Betty's Best
Betty Bannerman Busciglio, professional cooking teacher, demonstrates a favorite appetizer..."fried" Zucchini (or courgette) sticks. Actually baked not fried...a healthy version. - 128.651
Fried Eggplant With Parmesan And Basil
Healthy eggplant snack !!!! Watch this video to prepare crunchy eggplant snacks, perfect for a tasty nutritious eating session. Combine the tastes of eggplant with parmesan, basil with a crispy breadcrumb. Makes crunchy eggplant chips, perfect for a tasty... - 125.637
Fried Stuffed Olives
This appetizer is one of the most representative of the Italian culinary tradition and it will surely be a hit with your friends: the fried stuffed olives Ascolana style! - 118.789
Fried Chicken Alfredo With Egg Noodles
Want to treat yourself with a delicious dish? Try and make this Fried Chicken Noodles with Alfredo Sauce with chef Dave. These delicious fried chicken can jazz up your mood like no other dish. And Dave served shredded fried chicken on top of cooked and... - 118.024
Fried Ravioli With Spaghetti Sauce
Do you want to prepare a quick meal for your kids? See this fantastic video that presents a wonderful meal with fried ravioli, lettuce salad and soft bread. Watch this interesting video to amaze your kids with an excellent treat. Check it out…… - 117.818
Fried Risotto Balls
Take a look at this Fried Risotto Balls recipe, a classic street style snack item. Watch the video to see how the chef combines risotto, with few basic ingredients to make a scrumptious snack. This is a perfect snack item to serve half-way through the party... - 117.551
Fried Ravioli From Page 27 In Rosalie Serving Italian Cookbook
1. In a large pot boil the frozen ravioli in salted water for 5-6 minutes or until al dente.
2. Chop the garlic and keep it aside.
3. In a large bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, sea salt and cracked pepper.
4. In... - 117.358
Fried Savory Dough
This gnocchi is easy to make, fill this gnocchi with filling of your choice and you will - 115.87
Pan-fried Zucchini Flowers
One of Viviane's all-time favorite recipes: zucchini flowers stuffed with fresh ricotta and herbs from her garden. Once stuffed, they are pan-fried and served piping hot. YUM - 115.269
Bay Scallop And Pea Pasta
How about cooking some beautiful baby scallops? To go with it some lemon and pea pasta! Steve does a fantastic job of cooking all this and presenting this beautifully too! - 115.225
Tomato Frittata With Herbs
1. Finely chop the fresh oregano, garlic and Italian parsley, set aside.
2. Cut the stems and de seed the tomatoes, cut the tomatoes into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
3. Remove the leaves from the thyme stems, set aside.
4. Rinse the green lettuce... - 115.006
Fried Meatballs With Feta Cheese
Fried Meatballs with Feta Cheese aka taste bomb is a master piece. These meatballs can add a ton of flavor to any pasta or sandwich. You can also serve them as it is with your favorite dip. The feta gives an amazing kick to this dish. Enjoy! - 113.784
Italian Chicken And Mushroom Fry
Chef Vito Marcello cooks up this brilliant dish specifically catering to the occasion of Valentines Day. A cracker of a dish to be made with love! Watch the video and be marveled. - 113.629
Italian dinner can bring that instant smile on your face. This video prepares a quick Italian meal with spaghetti combined with scallops and tomatoes. Loaded with aromatic seasoning, this dish can be prepared very fast and is almost a hassle-free dinner... - 108.117
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Easy recipe that tastes great. A quick and easy video to prepare mozzarella cheese sticks at home. This makes a great appetizer. The mozzarella sticks are coated in a simple batter and quickly deep fried to golden perfection. When served with coleslaw, they... - 106.243
Fried Homemade Pasta In Brown Butter
Here is another quick and intelligent recipe. Usually all of us prepare store bought pasta which is good but the chef in the video shows how to prepare pasta at home and then season it. This recipe is apt for college students and kids who often look for cheap... - 105.473
Beef Stuffed Fried Eggplants
Try having the clean flavors of the eggplants stuffed with some beef! This is a dish that is slightly different, as the eggplants are fried and then baked! Try this recipe, by watching this video and Serena will show you how! - 94.851
Fried Risotto Balls With Mozzarella Cheese
1.Dip your fingers in water and shape 2 rounded tablespoons chilled risotto into a (1 1/2") ball around a cube of Mozzarella. Make the surface smooth by rolling the ball inside both the palms. Follow the process of making balls with rest of the... - 94.7664
Golden Fried Italian Veal Saltimbocca
Think cooking up the Italian classic Saltimbocca is a tough task and best left to experts? Then watch this video and get ready to be amazed! Cooking the delight was never this easy. Watch and learn! - 88.1761
Crispy Polenta Triangles
Why cook polenta any other way when the soft and creamy cornmeal just soaks up all the gravy or juices on the plate and fills your stomach with warmth. These pan-fried polenta triangles are irresistibly delicious and reason enough to take the extra effort.... - 87.0525
Simple Skillet Chicken With Parmigiana And Pan Fried Polenta
On hard-pressed days, one skillet dishes are the way to go. And this hearty chicken dish is likely to win all hearts. Although preparing this dish might warrant some extensive efforts, but at the end of the day the effort is well worth it. Just grab your... - 84.1965
Fried Eggplant Sandwich And Eggplant Parmesan
Need a new recipe to impress eggplant lovers? Try Chef Bhal Dave's latest culinary creation — fried eggplant sandwich and eggplant parmesan that are a cinch to make and easy to serve. Tender slices of eggplants fried with aromatic herbs ensure no ordinary... - 76.3731
Batter Fried Zucchini Flowers
The best way to do a favor is to cook something special for that friend! Dennis's shows how to get these zucchini flowers fried to perfection, a dish he picked up from a friend. See the video for more! - 65.7176
Fried Ribbon Cookies
Fried ribbon cookies are simple and kids like it too. The sugar sprinkled sweet cookies are best to serve at the snack time or for giving it too kids as finger food. Remember to sprinkle the sugar generously to make it tastier. - 50.1088
Courgettes With Tomato And Mozzarella
1) In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil along with butter.
2) Saute the onions and garlic till they turn a golden brown.
3) Blanch the tomatoes. Peel and chop them fine. If using canned tomatoes, drain them and add into the pan.
4) Stir in the... - 49.113
Fry the bacon in the butter or margarine in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is just brown.
Then add the vegetables and fry for a further 5 minutes until brown.
Stir in the beef and garlic and mix well to break up the lumps in the meat.
Then add the... - 48.9223
Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. Take a medium bowl and combine turkey, egg white, garlic, and bread together.
2. Shape them into 1″ balls.
3. Take a Dutch oven or a large frying pan and coat the pan with no-stick spray.
4. Heat over medium flame, add the meatballs, and brown the... - 48.7572
Artichoke Frittata Sandwiches
1. In a saucepan boil salted water and cook artichoke for 5 to 7 minutes until tender.
2. Drain and keep aside.
3. Stir in 1 tablespoon butter and chopped green onions.
4. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
5. For each sandwich, beat 2 eggs mixed with 1/2... - 47.8151
Spinach And Pimento Omelette
If necessary, chop the spinach.
Place in a medium bowl.
Add the pimentos and thyme.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the scallions in the oil until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add the spinach mixture and warm through.
Return to the bowl, add... - 47.7608
Sweet Apple Frittata
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the apples, raisins, walnuts, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in the oil for 7 minutes, or until the apples are just tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the eggs.
Wipe out the frying pan, then place... - 47.6306
Chicken With Eggplant
Peel eggplants and slice in 1/4-inch rounds with sharp knife.
Slice each round in matchlike strips.
Pour boiling water over eggplant, let stand 5 minutes, then drain well in colander.
Cut chicken in thin slices, then in strips similar to eggplant.
Marinate in... - 47.3163
1) Take a pan and sauté the onions and garlic in oil for a few minutes.
2) Save some of the fried onion rings for later use.
3) Add some tomato slices and rice into the onions in the pan.
4) Pour water into this and bring to boil.
5) Mix in the... - 47.0161
Oven Fried Zucchini Sticks
1.Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
2.In a shallow dish, mix together breadcrumbs, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese. Keep aside.
3.Cut the zucchini lengthwise to get 4 pieces and further cut these in half crosswise.
4.In a zip top bag, place... - 46.2344
1) In a bowl, add flour, sugar and salt. Mix thoroughly.
2) Make a well in the enter.
3) Gently put egg yolk, butter and lemon juice into it.
4) Mix with a spoon until the dry ingredients are absorbed.
5) Mix melted butter if required to moisten.
6)... - 46.1847
1) Dry the spinach thoroughly with tea towel, cho[p finely, if mixing by hand.
2) In a food processor, blend the spinach with rest of the ingredients, except the frying oil, until a smooth ball of dough is formed.
3) Knead the dough... - 46.1802
1.In a bowl, put breads.
2.Whisk 2 eggs and add to bread.
3.Allow the bread to soften by leaving it for sometime.
4.In a bowl, combine, beef, lemon rind, parsly and nutmeg.
6.Mince the breads and put it in the prepared meat... - 45.8679
Red Pepper Sauce
1) In a frying pan heat butter. Add red pepper and onion and sautÃ© until soft.
2) Transfer the mixture into a blended and process till smooth.
3) In a saucepan heat cream and salt until it starts to boil.
4) Stir in between.
5) In a small bowl mix... - 45.7332
1. Cut chicken neatly into joints. Discard the skin.
2. In a skillet heat oil and fry joint until light brown.
3. Drain out and cut if required.
4. Stir in tomato and espagnole sauces. Boil the mixture.
5. Add fried joints of chicken and... - 45.667
Celeriac Fritters With Caper And Rosemary Aioli
1) Making the rosemary oil: To a pan, add 2 sprigs of rosemary. Add oil enough to cover the sprigs. Heat over gentle flame for a few minutes only.
2) Remove from heat and let it cool for 30 mins. Strain the oil through a sieve into a jug. There... - 45.3418
Pasta With Chinese Style Chicken Saute
In a large wok or skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil with the garlic and ginger over high heat.
As soon as they sizzle, add the carrot and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add the bell pepper and snow peas and stir-fry about 1 minute more; then add the mushrooms and... - 45.0605
1.In a saucepan, heat half of butter and once melted, put broad beans, onions, herbs and seasonings to it.
2.Put the lid on and cook the ingredients for 15- 20 minutes until the vegetables turn soft.
3.Whisk eggs with cream and add cheese and... - 44.9768
Peppered Lamb Loin
1. Cut the lamb into 4 fillets.
2. Press the peppercorns into both sides of each piece with pressure.
3. Coat a no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
4. Heat the pan until hot, against medium high flame.
5. Fry deep each fillet on... - 44.8704
Fried Parmesan Chicken
1. Grate the parmigiano reggiano cheese and mince the garlic, set aside.
2. Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken breast until they are thin.
3. In a container combine flour and ground black pepper and in another container combine breadcrumbs... - 44.8259
1) Boil salted water in a large pan. Add Italian or short grain rice and cook for 15-20 minutes till tender.
2) Rinse in cold water and drain thoroughly.
3) In a bowl put rice and add Parmesan cheese. Stir in lightly beaten eggs, 1 tablespoon of the... - 44.7922
Italian Oven Fried Sea Cutlets
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the oil and egg together and keep aside.
3) In a plate, spread the freshly grated cheese and the bread crumbs on another one.
4) Dredge each fillet in the egg-oil mixture, then in the... - 44.7351
1. Rinse the zucchini and remove its ends.
2. Cut the zucchini into 1/2-inch slices.
3. In a colander, place the slices and sprinkle with salt.
4. Mix using your hands, and let it stand for 30 minutes.
5. Shake the colander once in a while.
6.... - 44.7258
Breast Of Chicken Val D'ostina
1)Take wax paper,place the chicken breast between the sheet,and pound it untill it is thin.
2)Lay one slice of prosciutto and one slice of cheese on each breast.
3)Now fold this carefully,and pat to ensure it sticks.
4)Now pick one,and roll in... - 44.6311
Veal Scaloppine Al Marsala
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper place veal scallop and pound lightly with a meat hammer, flat pan or a rolling pin to flatten it to 1/2-inch thickness.
2. Season with salt and pepper and dredge veal cutlets in flour,... - 44.613
Two Peas In A Pasta
1. Take a 10-inch skillet and add olive oil in it.
2. Add garlic in the olive oil and cook garlic until it turns golden.[ take care so that garlic should not become brown]
3. Add frozen peas, chickpeas, salt, and basil in cooked garlic.
4. Low the... - 44.558
Italian Shredded Omelette
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Peel and crush the garlic.
Trim and chop the celery.
Scrape and thinly slice the carrot.
Finely chop the bacon.
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the bacon and vegetables and fry gently for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and juice,... - 44.4682
Zucchini Latkes With Tomato Paste Sauce And Thin Yogurt
1) In a bowl, stir in the grated zucchini, flour, tarragon and pepper. Whisk egg to this mixture. Keep it aside.
2) In a fry pan, add oil to heat up over medium heat. Spoon the mixture separately in the heated oil.
3) Using the spatula,... - 44.3813
Chicken Cacciatore With Olives
Wash chicken pieces, dry with paper towels and trim off excess fat.
Brush Stir-Fry Skillet with olive oil and set over medium heat.
When Stir-Fry Skillet is hot, add chicken and brown on all sides, turning as necessary.
Push chicken to one side of skillet and... - 44.3466
Tomato And Fresh Basil Pasta
1) In a pot boil water. Add tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds to 1 minute till the skin starts to slip off.
2) Pour the contents into a bowl of ice and water.
3) Peel tomatoes, remove seeds, and coarsely chop them.
4) In a large nonstick... - 44.2922
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
Add the broccoli and dill; saute for 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is heated through.
In a large bowl, mix the eggs and cottage cheese.
Stir in the... - 44.2574
Ricotta And Salami In Wine Pasta
1) On a work surface, add the the flour, salt and sugar together, then make a depression in the center.
2) Add the egg and wine, and mix the ingredients with a fork to form a rough dough. Then knead, adding more flour or wine to make a pliable and... - 44.2149
Pasta With Bacon Sauce
In a large skillet fry bacon until crisp.
Drain on paper towels; set aside.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings from the skillet.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute until tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and liquid from pepper piccalilli.
Chop... - 44.0697
Italian Cottage Cheese
1) In the olive oil, gently fry the garlic and onions till they are transparent.
2) Add the courgettes and cook for another 10 minutes, or till soft.
3) Add the herbs, salt, pepper and tomatoes. Stir well and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
4)... - 44.0073
1) Peel the onion and chop it finely.
2) In a large heavy bottomed pan, melt the butter and cook the onion till it is transparent.
3) Add the rice and continue to sauté in the butter, continuously stirring, till it has just started to color.
4) Pour... - 43.7304
Breaded Turkey Roast Slices Parmesan
1. In a bowl, season the flour with garlic powder and pepper.
2. On wax paper or a plate, combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan.
3. In a shallow dish, beat the eggs with milk until well blended.
4. To bread the turkey slices, first... - 43.6314
Josie Lawrence's Quick Vegetable Pasta Sauce
1) In low fat margarine, fry the courgettes, mushroom and garlic till tender.
2) Drain the margarine off.
3) In a separate pan, mix together the pesto sauce and tomatoes.
4) Add the cooked vegetables and put the pan over low heat.
5) Once the contents... - 43.6004
Parmesan Fried Chicken
1) Mix together flour, paprika, salt and pepper in paper bag.
2) Stir in chicken, 2 or 3 pieces at a time and shake well to coat them with flour mixture.
3) Mix together egg and water.
4) Coat chicken pieces with this mixture and then dip them into... - 43.4981
Chicken And Sausage Pizzaiola
With fork tines pierce sausages in several places.
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Cook over low heat, turning frequently, until brown on all sides.
Remove sausages to a paper towel; reserve.
Pour off all but about 3 tablespoons fat... - 43.1121
Cold Frittata Country Style
1.Add a sprinkling of salt to eggplant slices and leave them for an hour in a colander.
2.Once done, strain and wipe the eggplants.
3.Dry the artichokes using absorbent sheet.
4.In a skillet, heat half the oil and once hot, add... - 43.0674
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Add the chicken pieces and seal the bag.
Gently shake the bag to ensure the chicken is coated with the marinade.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 1... - 42.8998
Beef Roll Italian Style
This Beef Roll Italian Style is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious beef recipe, Beef Roll is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 42.8946
1) In a frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Add in the shallots and capsicum pieces and fry till they soften.
2) Take the pan off the flame. Add in the hazelnuts, 4 ounces of bredcrumbs, tomatoes, tarragon, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce and an... - 42.8521
Wrapped Italian Chicken
Pound each chicken piece with meat mallet to 1/2 inch thickness.
Place half the ham and cheeses in center of each piece of chicken.
Sprinkle on Poultry Blend and Cook Blend.
Wrap by rolling up and tucking meat around ends to encase ham and cheese.
Secure with... - 42.7057
Frittelle Di Corleone
1) Soak raisins for about 30 minutes in Marsala, drain and reserve wine
2) In a mixing bowl, add flour and salt and gradually blend in the wine
3) Add egg yolks to this and milk to bring it to the consistency of thick cream sauce
4) Add the raisins to... - 42.6626
Lamb Noisettes Milanaise
To make the sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the mushrooms and fry for 3 minutes.
Stir in all the remaining sauce ingredients and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the sauce... - 42.6317
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in saucepan over medium heat.
Add eggplant and cook, stirring occasionally until eggplant is almost translucent, about 10 minutes.
Add remaining olive oil, onion, garlic, peppers, and celery.
Cook, stirring, until onion is limp,... - 42.5987
Veal A L'italienne
1. Using a steak hammer, beat veal until as thin as possible.
2. In a plate or tray, place the pounded meat or escalope and sprinkle herbs on top.
3. Squeeze lemon and drizzle juice on top.
4. In a non-stick frying pan, brush oil and... - 42.5292
Combine ricotta, 1 cup granulated sugar, and vanilla.
Depending on firmness of cheese, stir or beat till smooth.
Fold in chocolate.
Combine flour, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles small... - 42.5163
Italian Breaded Eggplant
1. Place the crackers in a zip lock bag and seal.
2. Crush the crackers to fine crumbs using a rolling pin to make about 1 cup of crumbs.
3. Tip them out onto a plate and mix with them the cheese. Keep aside.
4. In a clean shallow bowl, combine... - 42.4152
1) Wash the spinach.
2) In a saucepan, cook the spinach until wilted.
3) Drain the spinach and finely chop.
4) Add salt, pepper, butter and nutmeg in spinach.
5) On hot griddle, make pancakes.
6) In a hot dish, place a pancake with a... - 42.3938
Make batter ahead.
Halve artichoke hearts and heat to boiling in salted water.
Drain and dry on paper towels.
Halve unpeeled zucchini crosswise, then cut each into 4 or 5 sticks.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Scrape carrots, cut into 3-inch lengths, then... - 42.0952
Batter Fried Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms by wiping with a damp paper towel.
Remove stems; chop stems finely and transfer to large bowl.
Finely chop pork, water chestnuts, onions, red pepper and celery with cleaver or food processor.
Add to chopped mushroom stems.
Add cornstarch,... - 42.0605
Fried Eggplant &mozzarella
Rinse eggplant; cut cross wise into 1/4 inch- (0.5 cm) thick slices.
Sprinkle slices with salt; stand slices on edge in colander.
Let stand and drain in sink or over bowl 1 hour.
Cut cheese into 1/8 inch- (0.5 cm) thick slices; trim roughly to diameter of... - 42.0512
In a medium bowl, mix the bread crumbs, herbs, and garlic salt together.
Dredge the squid, scallops, shrimp, mushrooms, eggplant, and zucchini in turn in the flour, then dip them in the egg mixture.
Shake off the excess.
Dip the shellfish and... - 42.0468
Beat egg yolks, 2 tablespoons sugar, olive oil and brandy or rum in a large bowl.
Add beer and beat until blended.
Gradually sift in flour, beating until batter is smooth and has the consistency of thick sour cream.
Cover bowl and let batter stand at room... - 42.0283
Pressure Pan Fried Chicken
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
2.In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup flour, salt , pepper and paprika and coat the chicken piecs with this mix.
3.In a pressure cooker, put chicken, onion and 1/4 cup water and let the ingredients... - 41.9349
Deep-fried Sage Leaves
Wash and dry the sage leaves.
Mash the capers with the anchovy paste and spread this mixture onto the darker green sides of 12 of the sage leaves.
Press another sage leaf on top of the filling to form a sandwich.
To make the batter, lightly whisk the egg and... - 41.7967
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until tender.
Meanwhile mix the dressing ingredients together thoroughly.
Drain the pasta well and toss in the dressing.
Set aside to cool.
Peel and quarter the onion and chop finely with the bacon, using the... - 41.7759
Cut tomatoes in half, remove seeds from each half by gently squeezing or using a teaspoon.
Chop tomatoes finely.
2.Melt butter in medium saucepan, add onion, stir constantly over medium heat until onion is soft.
Add rice to pan, mix well to... - 41.7464
Milanese Style Cutlets With Roasted Pepper And Tomato Sauce
Saute onion in 1 Tbsp oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes and roasted pepper; cook until heated through.
Transfer mixture to a blender; puree until smooth.
Return sauce to saucepan, stir in 2... - 41.7405
Sweet Fried Cream
Sweet Fried Cream has a lovely taste. Sweet Fried Cream gets its taste from flour and mixed with eggs and milk. Sweet Fried Cream is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 41.7161
Fried Green Tomatoes And Mozzarella
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. In a flat-bottomed dish, beat eggs until fluffy.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine cornmeal, pepper, and cheese.
4. In a saucepan, heat butter over medium heat.
5. When butter is foamy, dip tomato slices, both... - 41.6575
1. On a sheet of wax paper, mix 2 teaspoons flour and pepper.
2. Roll turkey in flour mixture; coat both sides lightly.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, melt margarine.
4. Add turkey and fry over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes on... - 41.4659
Italian Fried Vegetables
Cut the aubergine into 6 mm/1/4 inch thick slices.
Sprinkle with salt and leave for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile halve the courgettes lengthways and cut into 5 cm/2 inch lengths.
Divide the cauliflower into florets.
Blanch them in boiling salted water for 3... - 41.4186
1.In a bowl, sieve flour with salt.
2.Combine eggs with sugar and blend well.
3.Fold in the egg mixture in sifted flour mix.
4.Gradually add milk and make a smooth batter.
5.Add brandy and almond biscuits.
Leave the batter for 30... - 41.2435
1. Cut fish into bite sized pieces, skin them and shell prawns.
2. In chafing dish over direct flame fry garlic in a little hot oil such that softened, cook fish fillets, such that lightly tinted and drain.
3. From the pan pour off any oil left, add... - 41.1279