Fried Ice Cream
- » Fried Ice Cream Pan
Fried Ice Cream Pan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried ice cream pan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried ice cream pan recipes.
Tempura Fried Ice Cream
1. Place a scoop of ice cream on bread. Patch it up with other bread slices as shown in the video. Do it carefully do not leave gaps for the ice cream to come out.
2. If it starts to look sloppy, grab it on to your hands and tightly squeeze to roll it... - 109.462
Fried Ice Cream
Super easy to make frozen treat, Delicious at Chanukah or any time! - 0
Banana Split is a super easy dessert to make. This dessert is mostly loved by kids. It 's really delicious so do try it out. I'm sure your family will love it. . - 110.582
Fried Ice Cream
1. Preheat a pan on high heat, add oil and let it become hot.
2. Add in the macaroon coconut mix and stir fry in the pan until it turns golden brown or crisp. Add in the ground cinnamon and stir well.
3. Transfer the above into a large... - 112.113
Ice Cream Caramel Fried Plantains
Scrambling for healthy, tasty, and highly gratifying snack ideas? Opt for the classic Cuban favorite — the crispy, crunchy, and mildly sweet fried plantains that would fill you up and gratify your hunger pang without spoiling your appetite before dinner.... - 119.056
Warm Honeyed Gingered Apples With Ice Cream
Ice cream for a light dessert or snack, it sounds of yummy. Imagine some warm topping of gingered and honeyed apples over your favorite ice cream. This is what the chef in the video shows to all ice cream lovers. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 108.194
Honey Noodles With Vanilla Ice Cream
Honey noodles with ice-cream, 'darsaan' as this dish is popularly known is a creative, fun sweet dish that makes up for the lack of a wide variety in chinese desserts. Fried noodles are tossed honey and sesame seeds and relished with ice cream or sometimes... - 0
Betty's Luscious Fried Bananas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Luscious Fried Bananas. Flavored with brown sugar and butter, the bananas are transformed into a side dish or dessert you won't want to miss! - 0
Fresh Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
Melt margarine in a heavy frying pan over medium heat.
Add apples and cinnamon stick.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool completely; discard cinnamon stick.
Allow the ice cream to soften in the refrigerator until it can be whipped with an electric... - 33.9371
Raspberry Crepes With Ice Cream
1.Make the filling by, taking a bowl and putting in the berries except 8.
2. Sprinkle sugar, coat and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3.Make the crepes - Take a bowl, add in eggs, 1 3/4 cup milk, and rum. Whisk well.
4.Slowly add in flour, sugar and salt .... - 46.1201
Tonight I made a dessert inspired by apple crumble. - 89.9125
Fried Garlic Bread With Chocolate Malteds
1. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan.
2. Add the oregano, pepper and salt and let it infuse for a minute.
3. Add the bread and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. For the Chocolate Malteds: In a blender, blend vanilla, malt, hershey's syrup... - 112.89
Pancake Day Ideas
Barry and Phoebe show you how to make pancakes as we'd call them here in the UK - ready for pancake day (or any time of the Year!). - 0
Date Pancake With Ice Cream
Sift flour and salt in a bowl.
Add egg or milk.
Mix well, using wooden spoon.
Gradually add half the water or milk mixture.
Beat well until the flour is blended.
Stir in the remaining water or milk mixture.
Heat a non-stick frying pan and brush with... - 41.6452
Filo Ice Cream And Mincemeat Parcels
1. Chop the pear and place in a bowl. Stir in the mincemeat and lemon rind.
2. Keeping the rest of the filo covered under a damp dishtowel, lay one sheet on a board and cut it into two 20cm/8in squares. Brush with beaten egg, then cover with the second square... - 41.8812
Gingered Papaya With Ice Cream
Halve, seed, and peel papaya; cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Pare green outer layer of peel from one lime; cut into thin strips.
Squeeze juice from lime to make 2 tablespoons.
Thinly slice remaining limes and set aside for garnish.
Melt butter in a wide... - 36.0702
Toffee Fruit With Instant Lychee Ice Cream
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, cornflour and baking powder. Mix together 3 ounces water and half the sesame oil. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a... - 47.6646
Ice Cream Fresh Fruit Tostada
1. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon and stir to blend.
2. In a shallow frying pan, heat 1 inch of oil, over medium heat.
3. When oil is sufficiently heated, deep-fry the tortillas, until crisp.
4. Remove and drain oil on paper... - 41.6606
American Brown Bread Ice Cream
1) In a pan, melt butter. Toss in the breadcrumbs. Fry till they become crisp.
2) Sprinkle in half the amount of sugar. Let the sugar caramalize as you keep stirring.
3) Transfer the mixture onto a wooden board. Allow to cool before crushing into fine... - 36.347
Toasted Walnut And Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Let the ice cream soften in the refrigerator until it can be whipped with an electric beater.
Meanwhile, place walnuts in a nonstick frying pan.
Place over medium-low heat, shaking pan occasionally to toast the walnuts.
Remove from heat and allow to cool... - 33.0228
Banana Crepe Souffles With Banana Ice Cream
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
1) Making the ice cream: In a food processor, add in the frozen banana chunks, vanilla, sugar and half the buttermilk. Spin it for about for 10 to 15 seconds. As the processor is... - 45.8096
Rum Banana Delight
Banana is one fruit that can be safely labeled as versatile. This banana dessert comes with the goodness of rum and coffee liqueur and works well with ice cream. - 0
Here is a simple recipe for delicious crepes. Thin and tender, these pancakes are very versatile and are easy to use in both sweet and savoury dishes. Make up the batch then freeze any leftovers layered between waxed paper and wrapped in foil. Fill with... - 110.282
It was Shrove Tuesday on the 16th, so I thought, “What a great excuse to eat some pancakes.” - 116.17
Iced Watercress Soup
1. Cut off and discard the stalks of the watercress, wash and drain the leaves. In a saucepan, melt the butter and cook the watercress for 10 minutes. Add 1 litre (approx 1 3/4 pints) hot water and cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, peel and halve... - 30.3626
Chocolate Dream Crepes
Combine chocolate morsels and butter in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat.
Add powdered sugar, syrup, creme de cacao, water, and vanilla, stirring until smooth.
Spoon about 3... - 37.5793
1. In a processing jar take almond flour, coconut flour, cream cheese, eggs, splenda, baking powder, vanilla extract, baking soda and salt. Blend for few minutes.
2. Heat the waffle maker and grease with cooking spray.
3. Pour in the... - 103.706
1. In food processor, put cored, sliced apple, and sprinkle lime juice to avoid browning. Chop finely.
2. In a large mixing bowl, drop chopped apple, throw egg, sugar, flour, cinnamon, ginger, and lemon zest. Mix well.
3. Place a skillet... - 109.353
National Blueberry Pancake Day
1. Pre shift the flour in a bowl, add baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. Whisk then and combine, add low fat buttermilk, eggs and melted margarine.
3. Whisk until you get a smooth batter, add the blueberries and gently fold them into the... - 0
How To Make Christmas Crepes
This is a Christmas special recipe. The crepes are made in a rich and fancy manner. They look so amazing that no can resist. Kids will also enjoy eating these crepes. - 112.653
Mashed Potato Cakes: Healthy Side Dishes
These mashed potato cakes easily and deliciously go from a snack on their own, to a side dish for dinner, to the school lunch box. Serve them as is or with applesauce for dipping and your little ones will love having something they can easily hold and enjoy! - 0
Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes
1. In a large bowl add in all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, white sugar and cinnamon powder. Mix well with whisker.
2. Make a well in the center of flour mixture and pour in the buttermilk and egg. Mix well until smooth.
3. Add in the butter and... - 0
1. Prepare the ingredients as required.
2. Cook the rice. Keep aside.
3. Rub salt and pepper on the ribeye steak. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
4. Marinate the salmon cubes in mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
5. Put green beans in boiling water... - 83.3215
Sweet Crepe Rolls
This recipe is a sweet snack. Served hot with tea or coffee, this is a combination of crepe like dosa, with coconut filling. It is very tasty and easy to make. - 0
Chef Jessica: Sunshine Crepes
All you breakfast lovers, will really enjoy these crepes. Chef Jessica shows how to make crepes. Crepes are French style pancakes. The Chef adds oat flour to the batter to make it more healthier. They are so yummy and mostly eaten for breakfast. So don't... - 125.372
John Dory And Potato By Good Food Ireland
Graham Neville of Restaurant Fortyone at Residence, uses John Dory from the West coast of Ireland, this impressive sounding dish can be easy to replicate at home. The bones are boiled to create a wonderfully flavoured sauce and Irish potatoes form the basis... - 0
Gelato Fritto Con Salsa D'apricotte
To make batter, mix the eggs, flour, 2 tablespoons of sugar, oil, water, baking powder and milk, very thoroughly in a bowl, then let sit for 10 minutes or until ready to use.
Heat the rest of the sugar in a frying pan.
When it turns golden, add the butter,... - 44.274
Crisp Mixture Frozen Dessert
Melt margarine in a small nonstick frying pan on low heat.
Stir in cereal flakes and walnuts.
Stir or toss to completely coat.
Stir and cook about a minute.
Remove from heat and cool completely.
Allow frozen dessert to thaw slightly.
Stir the cereal-nut... - 33.6162
Jam, Soured Cream And Hazelnut Pancakes
First make the pancake batter.
Sift the flour and sugar into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the egg yolks and melted butter.
Mix together, then gradually stir in the milk, beating until the batter is smooth.
Grease a crepe pan or frying pan... - 44.6282
Yeast Buckwheat Pancakes With Blackberries And Sour Cream
You really have to try the Yeast Buckwheat Pancakes With Blackberries And Sour Cream at home. I served it at the for a coffee party at home and my guests loved itI Try this Yeast Buckwheat Pancakes With Blackberries And Sour Cream recipe and you will... - 48.5448
Iced Carrot And Orange Soup
1. Scrape carrots and cut into thin slices.
2. Peel onion and slice thinly.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter.
4. Stir in carrots and onion and fry gently for a few minutes until the vegetables soften; do not brown them.
5. Add the stock and... - 44.2855
Iced Prawn Curry
1) Prepare the prawns and keep them aside.
2) Use a frying pan, to melt butter and sauté the onion gently until soft.
3) Sprinkle with flour and curry powder, stir well.
4) Stir in tomatoes plus liquid from tin, salt, sugar and... - 45.6227
Macedonia Di Frutta Fresca
Melt sugar in a frying pan and when it turns gold, add the butter.
When butter has melted, add sherry, brandy and juices.
Simmer for 2 minutes until liquid has reduced a little.
Combine fruit in a large bowl and pour in the sauce, then toss to mix well.
Serve... - 36.0539
Bananas Foster A La Sienna
? Heat butter in frying pan over medium heat. When melted, add sugar and mix well. Cook until golden brown.
? Add sliced bananas and mix well; cook 1 minute.
? Add fruit juices, mix and continue cooking 1 minute.
? Add liqueur and rum; flambde. Mix well and... - 27.9873
Fried Wantons Dessert
This is a great dessert! Easy to make and very delicious! You can serve them as shown in this video or serve them with ice cream. They are crispy, light and not too sweet. Wantons are generally eaten as appetizers, filled with different kinds of meat veggies... - 107.172
Crispy Fried Fish And Potato Chips
Watch this amazing video that displays great slicing techniques and an elegant recipe too. The video is impressive and the recipe is really simple and worth trying. Take a look to make a delicious treat for a enjoyable snack time with your family and friends! - 106.137
Five Spice Beef And Pepper Stir Fry And Rice With Smoked Almonds
1) In a saucepan, boil water for rice and prepare the rice following package directions.
2) In a small pot pour beef broth and cook over low heat.
3) Heat a wok-shaped skillet or pan over high heat.
4) Add oil and heat until smoking.
5) Add beef bits... - 43.3978
Clover Peach Fried Pies
1. Sift the flour, salt, and baking powder together twice. Add the butter and lard and work the mixture with a pastry blender or your fingertips until it resembles coarse crumbs with pea-sized pieces scattered throughout. Add the milk and toss with a fork... - 39.9025
Drain cherry syrup into automatic fry pan.
Heat to boiling with heat at 350 degrees.
Mix cornstarch to a smooth paste with small amount of water; stir into cherry juice.
Cook and stir until transparent and slightly thickened.
Add the drained,... - 35.3917
Fern Britton's Banana Rumbumble
1) In a large frying pan, melt the butter.
2) Add the bananas and fry till they start to soften.
3) Add the brandy and sugar and cook till the liquid starts to bubble.
4) Serve the preparation while it is still hot over cream or ice cream.... - 31.7475
Dirty Heads - Get Baked With The Dirty Heads: Bananas Foster
Mix all the ingredients, except the rum and ice cream, in a frying pan and cook over a low heat until bananas begin to brown. Add rum and heat unil it is hot, tilt the pan slightly and ignite the rum until the alcohol burns off and the flames die down. Serve... - 67.9022
Scallops & Lobster In Tomato Cream Sauce
In a 4- to 6-quart pan, bring about 2 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add lobster tail.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until meat is opaque in thickest part; cut to test (about 10 minutes).
Drain lobster, immerse in ice water until cool, and drain... - 44.042
Soft Meringue Roulade With Apricot And Mascarpone Cream
1. To make the meringue, heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Line a 23 x 33cm baking tray with parchment paper and lightly grease with oil.
2. in a bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff. Gradually whisk in the caster sugar a little at a time and continue... - 39.2048
Banana Fritters With Sesame Seeds
Banana fritters with sesame seeds is hot, crispy and a great indulgence. Serve hot Banana fritters with sesame seeds on top of vanilla ice cream and see how it tastes. Heavenly!! If you have ever tried it, I suggest you do it today or you will regret!! - 100.157
Almond Blitz Torte
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream shortening and 3/4 cup icing sugar well.
Beat in egg yolks.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in milk and spread in 2 greased and floured 8-inch layer pans.
Beat egg whites until... - 41.0721
Souffle Omelette With Apricots
1. Place egg yolks, cream and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until combined.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold into egg yolk mixture.
3. Melt butter in a small frying pan. Spread half the egg mixture evenly over base of pan and cook over a low... - 35.2069
Autumn Fruit Layer
1. Peel, core and slice the cooking apples and place in a saucepan with the blackberries, sugar and lemon juice.
2. Cover the fruit mixture and simmer, stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes or until the apples and blackberries have formed into a thick... - 41.6407
Lemon Souffle Omelette
1. Using an electric mixer, beat egg yolks, cream, sugar, lemon juice and lime juice for 1 minute.
2. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Fold egg yolk mixture into the whites, one tablespoon at a time.
3. Melt butter in a medium frying... - 32.1532
Rich Orange Pancakes
1) Into a bowl, sieve together the salt and flour.
2) Add the egg with the milk and oil and blend well.
3) In an 8-inch pan, heat some oil and then drop 2 tablespoons of the mixture into the pan. Tilt and rotate so as to evenly spread out the... - 43.2922
Fruit Fritters With Toffee Custard
1. In a large bowl, prepare the custard by gently mixing the yolks and sugar together.
2. In another pan, pour the cream, the vanilla pod, and seeds and then place over a gentle heat. Bring the cream to a gentle boil and then remove from the heat.
3.... - 47.7749
Gingered Papaya Sundaes
Peel papaya and cut in half lengthwise; scoop out seeds.
Cut papaya halves crosswise into Vi-inch-thick slices.
Pare a strip or two of peel colored part only from one lime; cut into enough thin slivers to make 1/2 teaspoon or remove peel with a zesting... - 40.4285
1) Drain blackberries from can.
1) In a bowl, sift flour, sugar and salt .
2) In the center of the flour mixture, make a well and add egg and milk.
3) Beat till smooth.
4) Ina pitcher, pour the mixture and leave to stand for 5... - 46.9081
Mexicans have adopted the French crêpes, innovating with different stuffings. They are also used in desserts. - 0
Date & Coconut Pancakes
Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce is a filling and tasty dish. This is a perfect dish for your parties. You just have to try this Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce. - 50.7527
Zeppole - Lets Make Them
1. In a large bowl add in the yeast, sugar and water. Mix well and let it sit for 4 minutes.
2. Into the bowl add in the flour and salt. Mix well and cover the bowl. Let it sit for 90 minutes.
3. In a pan heat the canola oil and drop the mixture using... - 0
Pineapple-orange Sauce Flambe
Combine marmalade, sugar, syrup, and pineapple in a saucepan, cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
Heat Cointreau in a small long-handled pan just until warm, remove from heat.
Ignite fumes with a long match, and pour over... - 25.0382
Beer Batter Apple Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beer, egg, butter, orange zest, orange juice, and vanilla. Whisk well.
3. Pour egg mixture into the bowl with... - 117.609
Bramble And Apple Pancakes
Bramble And Apple Pancake is a delicious recipe you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Bramble And Apple Pancake effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 41.8572
Banana fritters are wonderful sweet bites that can be made in a number of ways. The fritters can be made with ripe mashed bananas and into pieces like in this recipe. Try this banana fritter recipe and serve with ice cream or whipped cream. - 51.1722
Are you looking for a Blintzes recipe made in the authentic way? Try your hand at this European recipe of Blintzes, which makes you keep asking for more. Best enjoyed as a Dessert this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great... - 51.4338
Chicken And Sweetbread Croquettes
Soak sweetbreads in ice water 15 minutes; drain.
Cover with boiling water; add minced onion, pickling spice, and 1 tea spoon salt.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Drain; cover with ice water for 5 minutes.
Mince fine, discarding membrane and tubes.
Mix with ground... - 44.8089
Buttermilk Apple Pancakes
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and stir slowly into flour mixture to form a batter.
Spoon mixture onto a medium-hot greased griddle or frying pan.
Makes 12 pancakes, 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
Serve with honey, maple syrup or... - 39.6125
1. Sift flour and salt into a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add egg, melted butter and 2 tablespoons milk. Whisk together, then slowly whisk in remaining milk.
2. Strain batter into a jug, cover and leave for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, make the filling:... - 44.185
Battered Sweet Potato
Sweet Potato is one of the healthies vegetables offering an array of essential nutrients. This root vegetable is an excellent source of vitamin A invegetable forms, and not derived from fish oils or liver is quite safe to eat in this amount. It promotes... - 41.4701
Here is an excellent recipe for cannoli that are Sicilian pastry desserts. These cannoli consist of tube-shaped shells of fried or baked pastry dough, filled with a traditional sweet and creamy ricotta filling. The video here shows a classic recipe for... - 115.466
German Thin Pancake Part 1 - Making Batter
1. beated egg-yolk add sugar (divide 3 times to put in ) beated untill flufty, and pour in milk and flour stir well, then sieve batter.
2. add Rum and stiffed egg-white stir well.
more than middle heat pan to put a little melted butter or salad oil in (use... - 31.3328
Beat the flour with enough cold water to make a thick batter; then add the egg, sugar and salt and stir until smooth.
Heat half the butter in a shallow pan.
Pour in the batter; after 5 minutes turn the crepe over, cook for 2 more minutes then slide on to a... - 44.2471
Keith's Turkey Tempura Sushi Rolls
Keith shows you his special treat and how to transform the leftover Thanksgiving turkey into something new. These Turkey Tempura sushi rolls are made with Latin inspired sushi rice and served with a delicious Spicy Cilantro Mayonnaise. - 104.204
Instant Jalebi (with Out Yeast)
For The Syrup
1. Heat a deep pan on high heat and add sugar and water. Stir to mix till the sugar dissolves.
2. Bring it to boil and reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook till it reaches 1 thread consistency (when tested between thumb... - 0
All Time Favorite Dorayaki
Want to try something different this weekend for breakfast?? This one is an all time classic. Japanese Dorayaki makes for an excellent breakfast dish. The Oriental pancakes are sure to become an instant hit with your family. Watch the video now and learn the... - 142.636
Central House Sweet Puppies
1)Take a bowl,and mix all the ingredients except the flour.
2)Take a plastic container and put this mixture in it. Store in the refrigerator until time to cook.
3)If ready to make, then stor mixture well to blend and add self-raising flour to make a... - 40.5673
Chef Nisa Burns shares her version of bananas foster. - 116.06
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except the strawberries and the PAM.
2. In a non stick frying pan, spray some PAM and using a ladle, make small pancakes from the batter. Cook the pancakes on each side for 3... - 111.96
Crispy Corn Fritters With Bacon And Goat Cheese
Who doesn't like to eat hot and crispy fritters. Here is an excellent video that shows how to make crispy corn fritters at home. The chef here makes them with bacon and goat cheese in the regular batter. You can definitely create your own variation, but... - 103.441
Apple Fritters are sweet treat covered in batter and dusted with some sugar on it. Usually, apple fritters are served with some sweet sauce. If you wish to be little innovative try serving hot apple fritter with some whipped cream or ice cream. - 51.2985
Keith's Tempura Sushi Rolls
Why go out and buy expensive sushi when you can make it right at home? This video prepares a simple sushi dish from turkey and special seasoning. Sushi, a humble but beloved dish, when made to perfection gives an absolute awesome taste, just as you want it to... - 124.703
Korean Food: Dumpling Wrapper Hottoek (만두피 호떡)
If you love pecan rolls or sticky buns then you are just going to love hotteok, the “traditional” Korean street vendor snack. Since making the dough for traditional hotteok is time consuming and it is a little difficult to handle that sticky dough, this... - 121.789
Filipino Banana Spring Rolls - Turon
Feel like eating a sweet spring roll? Make for Filipino Turons. Since these sweet spring rolls are hand held, they are perfect desserts for parties. Watch Mr. Jingjong aka Jay teach you how to make Turons. He plays with the traditional flavors by adding... - 126.2
Roast Quail With Scotch Eggs Morels & Asparagus
1. Remove the legs, wishbone and half the backbone from each quail to leave only the crown. Remove the leg meat, chop very finely, then reserve for the Scotch eggs.
2. For the vinaigrette, fry the quail trimmings, wishbones and backbones in a pan with 1-2... - 44.826
Cheesy Orange Crepes
In a large bowl, mix both cheeses, egg, sugar and orange peel until smooth.
Divide mixture by spooning into the center of crepes.
Fold two sides of each crepe toward center.
Tuck remaining two sides over top, package like.
In a large frying pan,... - 37.1023
Chocolates Souffle Omelette
Beat the egg yolks with the water, cocoa powder and caster sugar until smooth, making sure there are no lumps.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold in with a metal spoon.
Melt the butter in a small omelette pan.
Add the mixture and fry (saute) until the... - 35.1271
Gourmet's Paprika Breast Of Chicken
Make a meat paste of circular shape from the chicken in the following way.
Cut the legs off the chicken, remove skin from the legs and remove meat from the bones.
Mince the meat, and adding half a tablespoonful of water and 1 oz. of butter, cook quickly.
When... - 42.107
Classic Cherries Jubilee
1. In a frying pan melt jelly.
2. Add butter and stir until melted.
3. Add cherries and mix thoroughly.
4. In a small saucepan heat kirsch.
5. Pour over cherries and ignite with long match. Burn until flames die.
6. Spoon the hot cherries over ice... - 36.3194
New Orleans Style Bananas
1. Melt butter in a heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat, add sugar and cinnamon and cook, stirring, until sugar melts and mixture is combined.
2.Stir in liqueur or orange juice and half the rum and cook for 5 minutes or until mixture is thick and... - 33.5521
Courtesy of the book Kosher Kettle: International Adventures in Jewish Cooking - 32.8721
Splendid Banana Split
This is a wonderful classic dessert that is a perfect end to any meal. The toppings can be customized to more fruits or whipped cream or just plain ice cream. - 0