- » Fried Hard Crab
Fried Hard Crab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried hard crab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried hard crab recipes.
Crab Meat Cakes
1. Heat half the butter or margarine with the shallot or onion in a saucepan. Remove the onion or shallot, blend in the flour, slowly add 1 cup of the milk, the salt and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and simmer until smooth and thickened. Remove half this sauce... - 36.7185
Potato Artichoke And Crab Cakes
How many times have you tried making croquettes or crab cakes and failed cause the breading just falls off or the cakes break while frying? Chef John shares this really easy recipe and some great tips on how to make the perfect crab cakes with a thin crispy... - 100.062
Mix together the crabmeat, breadcrumbs, egg yolk, mayonnaise, spring onions, egg, marjoram, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and the cayenne.
Form the mixture into 5 cm/2 in balls and flatten into patties.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the patties,... - 39.545
Spread some filling over each crepe and roll up like cigars or fold into quarters.
When all crepes are filled, place in a well greased shallow ovenproof casserole in a single layer if rolled, or slightly overlapping if folded.
Sprinkle with... - 34.239
Crab A La Creole
The crab a la creole is a cooked hard shell crab recipe made with lemon juice and red peppers. Made with a generous amount of butter, the crab a la creole is a lip smaking seafood preparation that will be enjoyed by any seafood lover! - 36.5025
Chinese Seafood Salad
1. Remove any cartilage from crabmeat
2. Mix crab, shrimp, eggs, celery, green pepper, onions and pineapple, mix together mayonnaise and vinegar
3. Pour over crab mixture and refrigerate overnight
4. Just before serving add noodles and... - 42.0748
Fried Stuffed Pastries
1) Into a bowl, sift together the flour and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2) To this, with a pastry blender, cut in the shortening.
3) In a small bowl, beat together the egg yolk and water.
4) To the flour mixture, add this and toss gently until the mix... - 44.7585
Classic Crabmeat Souffle
Crabmeat Souffle is an easy, fast yet cheap dish you can think of preparing anytime. Really yummy, it is hard to let go of this Chinese Crabmeat Souffle e recipe. Check it out! - 34.3101
Hard-shelled crab is cooked like lobster: plunged live into boiling salted water to cover.
Use sea water if available; if not, add a little green vegetable to the cooking water.
Boil Crab 15 minutes.
Remove and allow to cool.To clean, break off claws, remove... - 42.2741
Spaghetti Alla Bombay
1. Make Mexican tomato sauce as directed.
2. Heat oil, fry onion, garlic until golden, add crab meat and chopped squid, stir fry for 5-7 minutes, add spices with salt and pepper, cook over medium heat until brown. Stir in Mexican tomato sauce, simmer for 15... - 43.8473
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
Korean Food: Kimbap (김밥)
If you are a Sushi fan, then you will love this Korean-style sushi rolls. At first glance, they definitely resemble Japanese sushi rolls but unlike sushi, which is more of a gourmet food eaten with chopsticks, gimbap is Korea’s most popular picnic or snack... - 105.893
Zuppa Di Pesce
Quite obviously, exact replicas of the superb fish soups (which, in fact, are more like stews) found along the coastlines of Italy cannot be made because the exotic fish common to those waters are hard to find elsewhere.
Nevertheless, with a few... - 39.65
In large skillet, brown the bacon and chorizo.
Remove to large dutch oven.
Discard all but 4 tablespoons of fat.
Add the pork, chicken, and ham and brown.
Then mix with the chorizo in dutch oven.
Saute the celery and artichoke hearts 5 minutes and add to... - 46.4603