- » Fried Ham Steak
Fried Ham Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried ham steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried ham steak recipes.
Fried Ham Steak And Red Eye Gravy
Remove the rind from the ham steaks and score the fat.
Brush the ham steaks with the brown sugar and let sit for about 10 minutes.
Then place in a heavy skillet over a low heat.
When the bottom is brown (about 6 to 8 minutes) turn over and sprinkle a little... - 36.4048
Porterhouse Steak Filled With Ham
Sprinkle the meat with the salt and pepper.
Arrange a layer of cheese and ham over each square.
Roll and skewer each square with a toothpick.
Heat the oil in a deep skillet.
Fry the meat cubes a few at a time in the heated oil.
Place on paper... - 33.4414
You May Also Like!
Honey Glazed Ham Steaks
Pan-fry ham steaks on both sides in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place ham on heated serving dish; set aside. Add honey, water, ginger and cloves to skillet; bring to a boil. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes. Brush sauce over ham; serve with remaining... - 21.7503
Pineapple Ham Steak
How do you like the combination of ham and pineapple - if you say - very much, then this video recipe is dedicated to you. Simple, quick yet delicate preparation of ham and pineapple will make your mouth watery. In this video, chef demonstrates the quickest... - 75.0783
Barbecued Ham Steak
Place the ham steaks in a large frying pan and cover them with water.
Parboil for five minutes, then pour off the water.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Make a marinade mixture from the cider, brown sugar, dry mustard and cloves.
Let the ham soak in the... - 34.4386
Veal Steak Cordon Bleu
Veal Steak Cordon Bleu has a fine taste. Veal Steak Cordon Bleu gets its taste from Veal mixed with ham and cheese, coated with breadcrumbs. Veal Steak Cordon Bleu is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 38.5464
Apple Sauce Ham Steak
1) Take a dish and fry one ham steak, each side for 45 seconds.
2) Save the fat.
3) Continue the same process for the second steak.
4) Add the fat from the second ham to the first and save.
5) Take a baking dish and place both the steaks in it.
6) Add... - 47.4851
Veal Escalopes With Ham And Cheese
1. Mix the salt and pepper with flour. Beat the egg with the water and mix the crumbs with the grated cheese. Dip the steaks firstly into the flour, then into the egg mixture and then coat thoroughly with the cheese and breadcrumb mixture, pressing them into... - 36.0678
Honey Glazed Ham
Honey glazed ham is a spiced and flavored ham steaks recipe. Broiled to cook the ham steaks are glazed or brushed with a slightly cooked blend of honey mixed with spices and pan drippings. Brushed over the meat, the honey glazed ham can be served with a mixed... - 31.8923
Hawaiian Gammon Ham
Remove the rind from the gammon (ham) and snip the fat with scissors at regular intervals.
Place the butter in a bowl, add the sultanas (golden raisins) and cook for 1 1/2 minutes, or until they are plump and juicy.
Place the gammon steak on a large plate,... - 27.6477
Stuffed Ham Roll
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the shallot and fry for about 4 minutes, until soft. Transfer to a bowl, add the apricots, breadcrumbs and rosemary and mix well.
2. Finely grate the rind of half the orange. Cut the orange in half, squeeze the juice from one... - 34.776
Chicken And Ham Rose
1 Remove skin and bone chicken breasts. Place each breast and the small underfiUets on a board and cover with foil. Using a rolling pin, press out each chicken piece thinly. Partly cover each breast with the fillet to make an even rectangular shape. Sprinkle... - 29.7511
Fried Ham Steak Recipes By Category