- » Fried Ham
Fried Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried ham recipes.
Escalope With Ham And Sage
Veal escalop with sage and Parma ham are gourmet meal that can easily be made at home! Make this easy dish by watching this video! Be amazed at trying this dish in your kitchen! - 113.151
Cheezy Cristo Sandwich
How do you like about a melting cheesy Cristo sandwich with few ham slices? Yes, this could be your breakfast as well as the lunch. To make it a filling meal, serve with a bowl of salad, if you want. Follow the chef to prepare your own. - 109.615
Western Capicola Ham & Egg Sandwich
When you are a big fan of sandwich, then only you can enjoy the exoticness of a Capicola Ham & Egg sandwich! It's super sensitive for your palates and can be prepared within just 5 mins. Want to try? Before that, go through the video to learn the tricks. - 108.343
Ham Cheese And Tomato Omelet
What better way to start your Easter morning than with this Ham Cheese and Tomato Omelet! Have a look at this video for the details of this gourmet omelet. We guarantee that you are going to enjoy! - 106.607
Japanese Sakura Pancake
Sakura Pancake is a delicious savory vegetables pancake. The usage of Morinaga's Hot Cake Mix brings a new taste to this dish. Check out the recipe now!!! - 104.524
Italian Frittata With Prosciutto
Want to treat your family to a special breakfast this Sunday? Prepare this yummy Italian Frittata with Prosciutto for them. Watch Chef Tse share her secret recipe for this delicacy now. - 100.893
Bring a nice change to your regular breakfast menu with the bagel sandwich. It is super quick and super easy. Within 5 minutes, your sandwich is ready to serve. If you are in a hurry, then pack and be on the move. - 95.6912
Puffy Omelet With Ham And Cheese
A perfectly made omelet is probably the best breakfast dish and the Ham and Cheese Puffy Omelet recipe shared in this video is so simple that you would want to keep making it! And with a breakfast dish this delicious, ones day will surely be made! - 82.8936
Vegan Ham Musubi - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Got some leftover ham from last night's Thanksgiving dinner? Lucky you. Then you can cut them into slices to make some lip-smacking ham musubi. This delightful Hawaiian favorite isn't any labor-intensive ordeal. So making them shouldn't be a big ordeal. Plus,... - 75.8242
Vegan Ham Musubi - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
The Hawaiians love their musubi, which explains why they have so many variation of this popular snack. This video features a simple recipe of the same. Learn, enjoy and make them at your home for a yummy evening snack. - 74.4901
Chicken And Ham Royale
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Chicken and Ham Royale - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Chicken and Ham Royale has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 49.5581
Hawaiian Ham Burgers
Finely chop ham.
Combine chopped ham, ground pork and pepper in a medium bowl.
Break bread in pieces.
Place in a blender or food processor.
Process to uniform crumbs.
Add breadcrumbs and egg to ham mixture; blend well.
Shape ham mixture into 6... - 49.5058
Ham Chafing Discs (hors D'oeuvre)
This Ham Chafing Discs gives your favorite ham an interestingly delicious twist. Extremely easy and simple, this recipe can be made in no time and is a best pick for party snacks! - 47.6449
Crisp Ham Balls
Try this version of amazingly delicious Crisp Coated Ham Balls recipe. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Crisp Coated Ham Balls is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 46.9369
Chicken Cordon Blue With Ham And Swiss Cheese
Company chicken corndon bleu is a cooked chicken and ham recipe prepared with cheese. Breaded and pan fried with ham and cheese slices between the chicken pieces, company chicken cordon bleu is cooked to a golden brown and can be served with fresh veggies or... - 46.5732
Gingered Ham And Deviled Potatoes
Slash fat edge of ham slice.
Panfry in electric skillet at 300° about 10 minutes.
Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
Stir in sour cream, mustard, salt, sugar, and green onion.
Spoon into 5 foil baking shells.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Place in... - 46.5444
Ham And Apple Monte Cristo Sandwich
This Ham And Apple Monte Cristo Sandwich is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Ham And Apple Monte Cristo Sandwich dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 46.3289
Fried Rice With Ham
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet.
Putthe rice, sprinkled with salt, in a solid container or ovenproof dish.
Pour on the stock and stand the container on the trivet.
Cover with foil.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb)... - 46.2008
Ham And Potato Scones
Do you want a delicious Ham And Potato Scones recipe? Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Ham And Potato Scones as a Side Dish . The main ingredient in this recipe is Vegetable. I shall look forward to your comments on this recipe. - 46.0495
Fried Ham Croquettes
Melt margarine and add oil; stir in flour.
Add milk, all at one time.
Cook and stir until bubbly and thick, then cook 2 minutes longer.
Stir in meat and onion.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Divide into 12 balls and roll each ball in crumbs.
Flatten balls... - 45.4408
Eggs Stuffed With Ham And Herbs
Eggs Stuffed With Ham And Herbs is simply one of the most tempting dishes I have come across!! This tasty and nutritious dish is sure to bowl your family over. I make the Eggs Stuffed With Ham And Herbs frequently at home Try it for yourself! - 45.2622
Fried Shrimp And Ham
1) Cut the ham in strips of about 1 inch wide and 3 inch long.
2) Wash and dry the shrimps.
3) Make 2 slits in each of the shrimps and thread a piece of ham through them.
4) In a bowl, sift the flour, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
5) Beat... - 44.6917
Mini Monte Cristo Sandwiches
1. In a small bowl, blend the butter with the mustard.
2. Spread this mixture on top of a bread slice.
3. Cover 4 bread slices with the cheese and ham and cover with the rest of the bread with the buttered side down. Cut each sandwich into four... - 44.603
Ham And Rice Croquettes
Combine the rice, egg yolks, the 1 tablespoon melted butter, ground ham, Cheddar cheese and mustard in a bowl; mix well.
Shape into 1 balls.
Roll in beaten eggs, then in bread crumbs.
Deep-fry at 350 to 375 degrees until brown.
Drain on paper towels.
Melt the... - 44.4333
Forcemeat Balls Or Relishing Stuffing
Combine all the ingredients except the fat for frying.
Work well together with the hands.
Form into 16 compact balls.
Heat the oil, shortening or lard slowly to 365 degrees in a 3-quart saucepan.
The fat can be reused if you strain it through cheesecloth,... - 43.8415
Pineapple And Ham Puffs
1. In a bowl, sift salt, flour and cayenne.
2. Cut in butter and stir in pineapple and ham.
3. In a bowl add egg and milk and beat them with mayonnaise and stir into dry mixture until it makes soft and light dough.
4. Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture into... - 43.7255
Ham Squash Skillet
Combine ham, egg, bread crumbs, onion, and mustard; form into 5 patties.
In skillet brown in hot shortening.
Remove from skillet.
Trim ends of squash; discard ends and seeds.
Cut crosswise into 5 rings; cut each ring in half.
Place squash in skillet; season... - 43.7022
Advance preparation: In saucepan melt butter; blend in flour.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in ham, onion, and dry mustard.
Cover; refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Before serving: Shape ham mixture into 8 to 10... - 43.5204
Chinese Ham Omelette
Combine all ingredients except oil in a medium bowl.
Cooking Place an 8-inch frying pan with a nonstick finish over medium-high heat until hot.
Add 2 teaspoons of the oil, swirling to coat surface.
Pour in half the egg mixture.
As edges begin to set, lift... - 43.3122
1) Melt the butter and blend in the flour. Add the milk all at once.
2) Cook and stir the mixture till it is thick and bubbly and continue to cook and stir for another 1 minute.
3) Take the mixture off the heat.
4) Add the onion, ham and mustard. Blend... - 43.3023
Peanut Butter Ham Squares
Snacks are a must for me to nibble on during my leisure and I have found this Peanut Butter Ham Squares as a great way to indulge myself. You too would want to try this wonderful and extremely delicious Peanut Butter Ham Squares; use this simple recipe then! - 43.296
Ham And Eggs In A Cloud
Tickle your tastebuds with this delicious Ham And Eggs In a Cloud, won't you? A delicious Breakfast, the Ham And Eggs In a Cloud completes your meal. An assortment of fabulous flavors, the Ham And Eggs In a Cloud recipe is one of those dishes you simply... - 43.0061
Cheese Ham And Almond Croquettes
1) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until firm.
2) Into this, mix in the cheese, ham and almonds.
3) Season to taste with salt and pepper. The mixture should be thick enough to form shapes easily.
4) Now, gently form the paste into small, round... - 42.6135
Ham Stuffed Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Skin fillets, if necessary.
Cut fish into eight 3x2-inch pieces, patching as necessary to make even pieces.
Cut slices of ham into quarters.
In a shallow bowl combine egg, onion, soy sauce, cornstarch, gingerroot, sugar, and pepper; mix... - 42.3294
Ham Stuffed Tortilla Snacks
Stack tortillas; wrap in foil and place on baking sheet.
Heat in 350° oven for 15 minutes or till warm and pliable.
Meanwhile, to prepare filling, in bowl combine ham, apple, celery, chutney, and egg yolk 1 lb assemble, work with one tortilla at a time (keep... - 42.0567
Ham Pancake Shortcakes
1 Cut the luncheon meat into 1/4-inch-thick sticks about 2 inches long.
2 In a medium size frying pan,brown the meat.(no fat needed)
3 In top of a double boiler over direct heat, prepare the sauce mix with milk, following the label directions.
4 Stir... - 41.991
1. Gently preheat the Crisco to 375°
2. In a large bowl, sift the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder together till well combined.
3. Mix the egg and the milk together and add these to the dry ingredients till well combined.
4. Add... - 41.5058
Appetizer Ham Logs
Combine ham, egg and pepper in medium bowl; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch logs or balls.
Roll in bread crumbs.
Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
To make mustard sauce, combine horseradish sauce, mustard and celery salt in small bowl until well blended.
Refrigerate,... - 41.4576
Ham And Rice Croquettes
1) Combine together the cream of celery soup, ham, rice, onion, green pepper and mustard. Blend well and chill the mixture thoroughly.
2) Shape the chilled mixture into croquettes, using about ¼ cup mixture for 1 croquette.
3) In deep hot fat (at 356... - 41.3679
Fried Ham And Cheese Balls
1. In a bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs with Parmesan, eggs, onion, parsley and oil. Shape into 1-inch balls.
2. Roll the cheese balls in remaining 1/2 cup breadcrumbs.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Heat oil to (375°) in a deep fryer or a... - 41.2805
Fried Spinach With Ham
1) Wash the spinach and trim the rough ends. Pull out any tough stems or dry leaves.
2) Drain the leaves and blanch in a pot of salted boiling water for a minute.
3) Rinse the spinach leaves immediately under cold water. Chop roughly.
4) In a large... - 41.1818
Fried Ham And Spiced Rice Salad
1) Cut the ham vertically into 8 slices.
2) In a skillet, fry the ham slices lightly in butter.
3) In a salad bowl, combine the cooked rice, salt and prepared mustard to taste.
4) Then stir in the crushed garlic, French dressing and tomato... - 40.6325
Hamburger Stroganoff With Bacon
Heat bacon in a large frying pan until it begins to render its fat.
Stir in ground beef and onion and brown meat thoroughly.
Stir in flour and pour in beef broth.
Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms and... - 40.5794
Trim bread and ham same size.
Mix egg yolk with grated Gruyere, salt and pepper, and spread mixture on each slice of bread.
Top with piece of ham.
Whip egg whites very stiff and make a dome of egg whites (use a soup spoon) on the ham.
Heat oil in pan.
Add... - 40.5702
1. Take a bowl and break the eggs in it, beating them lightly.
2. Add the mustard and curry powder along with the seasoning.
3. Add chopped ham, cream and water to it, stirring them in.
4. Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
5. Add the egg mixture... - 40.5249
1) In a bowl, mix the orange juice, vinegar and 1 teaspoon oil together. Lightly brush the vinaigrette mixture inside the bread halves.
2) On the bottom half bread, spread the mustard, then cover with the cheese, pickles, ham and pork and top with the... - 40.3129
In a mixing bowl combine the hamburger, seasonings and Worcestershire sauce.
Wrap 1 tbsp (15 ml) of meat mixture around each onion.
Blend the egg yolk, water and self rising flour together in a mixing bowl.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Dust the meatballs... - 40.2659
French Omelette With Ham And Cheese
Break eggs into medium bowl, add water, use fork or whisk to mix only until yolks and whites are blended.
Heat pan over high heat for about 1 minute.
Add butter to pan; it should sizzle and foam immediately if pan is hot enough; do not allow butter to... - 40.2101
Devilled Ham Fritters
Devilled Ham Fritters has an awesome taste. The ham and eggs gives the Devilled Ham Fritters a miraculous taste. Devilled Ham Fritters is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 39.9313
Fried Ham And Spinach
1) Wash the spinach, pick the leaves and discard any withered leaves or coarse stalks.
2) Drain the spinach thoroughly.
3) Blanch in lightly salted boiling water for 1 minute.
4) Remove from heat, rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly.
5)... - 39.5763
Ham And Nut Puffs
1)Cook semolina in hot milk and let the mixture boil and become thick.
2)Add egg yolks, ham, walnuts and mustard to the mixture and fold it in egg white.
3)Fry the mixture for a minute till golden brown.
4) Serve this yummy Ham And Nut Puffs... - 39.3658
Hamburger Soup With Beans
Fry hamburger with onion until done.
Add everything else except corn, beans, and peas.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Add last 3 ingredients and simmer another 5 minutes.
A really great "hurry up" meal, tastes like it took hours to prepare. - 39.1957
Ham Spinach And Ricotta
1) Take a frying pan and melt half the butter in it. Stir in garlic and fry until it begins to color slightly.
2) Put in spinach and smoked ham and saute for about 2 minutes.
3) In a separate saucepan, melt the remaining butter. Stir in ricotta and... - 39.1641
1. Trim the slices of ham and cheese to fit neatly into the slices of bread.
2. On each of the four bread slices, first place a slice of cheese, then ham and finally another slice of cheese.
3. Top each with a second slice of bread and press... - 38.9961
Fruited Ham Balls
Combine ham, soft bread crumbs, sour cream, onion, and horseradish; chill.
Shape about 1 teaspoon ham mixture around each pineapple tidbit half.
Dip in egg, then in dry bread crumbs.
Let stand a few minutes.
Pour salad oil into fondue cooker to no more than... - 38.6665
Fried Grits With Ham
In saucepan combine 4 cups water and salt; bring to boiling.
Slowly stir in grits.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 2 1/2 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally; remove from heat.
Stir in ham and margarine.
Pour into a greased 8x8x2-inch pan.
Cool; chill till... - 38.2964
Surprise Ham Croquettes
1.In a bowl, mix potatoes, fat, 2 egg yolks and cayenne
2.Beat until smooth, then cool
3.Mix ham with remaining yolk and cook until mixture thickens
5.Take a large tablespoon of the potato mixture, make a hole in center, put a large teaspoon of... - 38.1141
Pan Fried Endives With Mozzarella And Savoie Ham
Split endives in half and remove the stalks.
Blanch for less than a minute and drain.
Now pan-fry these endives in a medium hot pan with olive oil, starting with the outer side, until they become golden.
Turn over to the other side, season with salt and... - 37.9122
Ham Fritters has an Appetizing taste. The ham and egg gives the Ham Fritters Dissimilar taste. - 37.5677
Egg Scramble With Ham
1. In a frying pan, heat butter and fry the ham for about 2 minutes or until tender.
2. Take a bowl and beat eggs, cream and seasoning together.
3. Take a saucepan and add the mixture. Slowly stir and cook over low heat until the eggs are... - 37.5133
In a deep bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, ham, and milk.
Add to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until blended.
Set aside for 2 minutes.
In a deep skillet or saucepan, heat oil to 375°F.
Slide... - 37.4205
Ginger Ham Balls
Combine ingredients except oil; mix well.
Shape into 1 inch balls, using a rounded teaspoon ful of mixture for each ball.
Refrigerate until ready to cook.
Fill metal fondue pot about 1/2 full with oil.
Heat oil on stove to 350Â°F.
Set fondue pot on stand... - 36.951
Breaded Veal Escalope With Ham And Egg
Beat 4 eggs individually, and fry in butter, turning once (each egg should be more or less the size of the veal escalope).
Layer each seasoned escalope with a slice of ham, and fried egg.
Fold over once, and secure with wooden skewer.
Beat the 2... - 36.8493
Holstein Ham Dumplings
Fry the cubed bread in the butter until it is golden brown.
Remove the bread and fry the onion in the same pan until it is soft and golden.
In a bowl, mix the milk with the egg and the yolk.
Season with salt and gradually add the flour, the fried bread, onion... - 36.7265
Shrimp Fried Rice With Smoked Ham
Fried rice is nice and Shrimp Fried Rice is even better. This Shrimp Fried Rice recipe is an easy and delicious way to make fried rice. Cook on! - 36.5861
Ham And Artichoke Omelette
Use a large nonstick omelet pan.
Place artichoke hearts on paper towel and pat oil off.
Roll hearts in Parmesan cheese; set aside.
Beat eggs, mascarpone cheese, and salt and pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
When egg mixture is set, cover surface with... - 36.4989
Fried Ham Steak And Red Eye Gravy
Remove the rind from the ham steaks and score the fat.
Brush the ham steaks with the brown sugar and let sit for about 10 minutes.
Then place in a heavy skillet over a low heat.
When the bottom is brown (about 6 to 8 minutes) turn over and sprinkle a little... - 36.4048
Fried Ham With Raisin Champagne Sauce
Melt butter in heavy frying pan.
Put in ham and fry over low flame, allowing around 15 minutes' cooking time.
Turn ham often so that it will not get too brown.
Remove from pan and set in warmer.
In the pan drippings, blend the flour with grease; add 1 cup hot... - 36.346
Skillet Scramble With Slivered Ham
1. In a medium bowl whisk eggs with milk until it is frothy and light. Add the salt and pepper.
2. In a medium size frying skillet (Non-stick), heat the butter and margarine (not till it is hot).
3. Now pour eggs evenly and slowly onto the frying... - 36.2112
Veal Escalopes With Ham And Cheese
1. Mix the salt and pepper with flour. Beat the egg with the water and mix the crumbs with the grated cheese. Dip the steaks firstly into the flour, then into the egg mixture and then coat thoroughly with the cheese and breadcrumb mixture, pressing them into... - 36.0678
1. On a chopping board, chop ham or luncheon meat.
2. Mix it with beaten eggs and seasoning.
3. In a pan, heat a knob of butter.
4. Pour the egg mixture in it.
5. Let it cook for half a minute so that the skin sets at the bottom. Then tilt the pan... - 36.0373
Golden Onion & Ham Sandwiches
Thinly slice onions and separate into rings.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until very soft and golden about 25 minutes.
About 5 minutes before onions are done, place bread in a single layer on a... - 35.9614
Serrano Ham, Brie And Cantaloupe
Put a little butter in a small nonstick skillet on medium heat. When warm, ladle about 1 oz of batter into the pan, swirling around (note that the first one always comes out a little funny, so make it and eat it, or toss it). When it’s ready to flip... - 35.8381
Mix minced beef lightly with seasoning and onion.
Too much handling causes meat juices to run out more freely and escape in cooking.
If thick hamburgers are desired, form into four large patties, shaping meat lightly and quickly.
Divide mixture into eight... - 35.6366
Ham And Rice Croquettes
Blend together first 6 ingredients; chill.
Shape mixture into croquettes, using about 1/2 cup per croquette.
Drip croquettes in egg.
then in bread crumbs; let stand a few minutes.
Fry 2 or 3 at a time in deep hot fat (365°) for 3 to 5 minutes or till brown:... - 35.5994
Ham And Green Pepper Omelette
1. Break the eggs into a bowl and beat in the milk and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in an omelette pan and cook the green pepper until it is just soft.
3. Stir in the tomatoes and the ham. Heat through for 1 minute.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan over... - 35.2439
Banana With Ham Fritters
1. Heat the oven to 110C/225F/Gas 1/4.
2. In a bowl, beat together the ham, eggs and breadcrumbs.
3. Put the milk in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Stir the milk into the ham mixture. Season to taste with pepper and mix everything together... - 34.9664
Pea And Ham
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Add onions and stir fry until onions begin to turn golden.
2) Stir in peas and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for about 5-8 minutes and gradually pour stock in the pan.
3) Now put ham, pepper (to taste), and... - 34.8128
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
Beat the egg yolks until pale yellow, then combine with the milk.
Stir the egg and milk mixture into the flour.
Add the melted butter, bacon fat or vegetable and the minced ham.
Blend... - 34.8051
1. Cut the meat in cubes 1" x 1" in size.
2. Chop the onions and fry in the oil.
3. Brown the meat cubes in the rest of the oil.
4. Cut the peppers in strips and the tomatoes in wedges and mix with the meat. Add the salt and the other seasonings.
5. Pour on... - 34.8048
Stuffed Ham Roll
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the shallot and fry for about 4 minutes, until soft. Transfer to a bowl, add the apricots, breadcrumbs and rosemary and mix well.
2. Finely grate the rind of half the orange. Cut the orange in half, squeeze the juice from one... - 34.776
1. Prepare filling: In nonstick 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Stir in onion and green and red peppers. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Add ham and heat through.
2. Prepare omelet: In medium bowl, with... - 34.6961
Fried Ham And Potato Cakes
These Fried Ham and Potato Cake make an awesome snack! Not really cakes, but pan cakes, the Fried Potato and Ham Cakes are easy to prepare too! Make this dish and let me know about it! - 34.5905
Stuff partridges with bacon and anchovies, then put them in an ovenproof casserole, surrounded by tomatoes and green pepper.
Add parsley, and season with salt and pepper.
Pour on wine, and cook in a moderate oven, 180°C/Gas Mark 4/350°F, for 1 hr.
Add a... - 34.5041
Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Ham And Spinach
Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Ham And Spinach is an healthy as well as tasty preparation. Make sure that you prepare this Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Ham And Spinach dish and serve it on your table very soon. Something you will love preparing! - 34.4819
Barbecued Sliced Ham
Fry ham lightly on both sides in melted butter, then rub with garlic.
Combine mustard, brown sugar, paprika, and stir in Sherry.
Pour this mixture over the ham and put lid on frying pan.
Fry until lower side is browned.
Remove lid, flip ham, and brown the... - 34.1714
Ham And Eggs
Trim some of fat from ham slices.
Heat large heavy skillet and add trimmings to pan, letting them fry until pan is well greased.
Lift out and discard pieces of fat.
Add ham slices to greased pan and cook slowly until lightly browned on both sides.
Lift out... - 34.0719
Combine flour and curry in a saucepan.
Add boiling water all at once; stir until mixture leaves sides of pan.
Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In deep fryer, heat fat to 375° F.
Drop ham mixture by tablespoonfuls into... - 33.9578
Ham Egg Foo Yung
1. Dice bamboo shoots, celery and water chestnuts. Mince onion.
2. Heat oil. Add vegetables and stir-fry 1 minute. Sprinkle with sugar, salt, soy sauce and pepper; stir-fry 1 minute more.
3. Remove vegetables from pan; drain, and let cool. Then sprinkle with... - 33.892
Fried Ham And Cream Gravy
1. Wipe the meat with a clean, damp cloth. Trim the rind off the ham, notch the fat at the edge of the slice.
2. Brown the meat on both sides in a hot frying pan, lower the heat and cook 10 minutes, turning it several times. Pour off the fat if more than 2... - 33.5853
1) Whisk eggs with ham and herbs and add seasoning.
2) Heat oil in 20 cm (8 in.) nonstick frying-pan add egg mixture.
3) Cook for 2 to 3 minutes and cook in hot grill for 1 minute.
4) Ham Omelette goes well with French bread and a green... - 33.5023
Porterhouse Steak Filled With Ham
Sprinkle the meat with the salt and pepper.
Arrange a layer of cheese and ham over each square.
Roll and skewer each square with a toothpick.
Heat the oil in a deep skillet.
Fry the meat cubes a few at a time in the heated oil.
Place on paper... - 33.4414
John Leslie's Crispy Parma Ham And Melon Salad
1) Chop the melon into quarters and scoop out the seeds. Remove the peel very carefully.
2) Cut each melon quarter lengthwise into 4 quarters and arrange on plates in a fan.
3) Cover the base of the fan with one or two salad leaves and dress with some... - 33.2926
Cannelloni With Chicken And Ham
Finely chop 225 g (8 oz) of the onions. Melt 50 g (2 oz) of the butter in a frying pan and fry the chopped onions until soft. Stir in the ham and chicken and fry for 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and stir well. Remove from the heat.
In a large bowl, combine... - 33.191
1. Prepare recipe for crepe batter following package directions; let stand 10-20 minutes.
2. Melt butter in 7-inch Straight-Sided Fry Pan over medium heat; saute ham 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned; remove with slotted spoon; keep warm; add Madeira,... - 33.1544
Deep Fried Shrimp Stuffed With Ham
1. Shell and devein shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact. Butterfly shrimp, making 2 slits in the back of each.
2. Slice ham thin; then cut in 1- by 3-inch strips. Thread 1 strip through each shrimp, working from back to front so that ham is mostly... - 32.5948
Ham And Rye Balls
Dice the ham and mix with the rye groats, the herbs and spices and the cheese.
Beat the eggs with 2 tablespoons of oil and 1-2 tablespoons of water, and blend with the ham and rye mixture.
Let the batter soak for 10 minutes, then form small balls and roll... - 32.1868
1. In medium bowl, toss ham with green pepper, onion, salt, pepper, and celery seed. Add eggs; mix well.
2. Heat butter in large skillet. Use 1/3 cup ham-egg mixture for each sandwich. Cook until nicely browned on underside; turn and brown on other side. - 32.089
Fried Ham And Potato Cakes
Mix potatoes, ham, parsley, and seasonings.
This mixture will be able to be shaped into flat cakes.
Dip each cake into flour, be ing sure to batter both sides.
Heat oil in skillet.
Saute cakes in oil, ad ding more oil if needed.
When cakes are browned on both... - 32.0119
Ham Fried Rice N Broth
Ham Fried Rice n Broth is a very refreshing recipe. Though very popular I have tried to make this Ham Fried Rice n Broth recipe easier for you. Stay healthy with this one! - 31.6518
Fried Ham Recipes By Category