- » Fried Halibut
Fried Halibut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried halibut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried halibut recipes.
Fried Halibut Papillotes
One thing that always bothers while eating fried fish is the calories. But after you watch this fried halibut papillotes recipe, you don't have to think about the calories any more. Simply because this fish doesn’t even touch the oil it is fried in. Check... - 111.258
This Blackened Halibut is a five star dish that can bowl away anyone. Take a look at this beautiful recipe in this video and give it a try in your kitchen. The accompaniments make it even more special. You are bound to get rave reviews for this dish. Bon... - 91.5387
Looking forward to a real healthy snack idea? Here is an absolutely delicious halibut salad made with pan fried halibut dressed with a flavorful prepared seafood dressing. The halibut is combined with tomatoes and fresh greens to make a great snack. This... - 87.5662
1. In a large no-stick frying pan over medium flame, sauté the onions in the oil until onions become transparent, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the stock into it and make it boiled.
3. Add lettuce and further cook for 2-3 minutes or until lettuce becomes... - 49.263
Hawaiian Sweet And Sour Halibut
Wash the fish and pat dry.
Cut into one-inch cubes.
In a mixing bowl combine the cornstarch, three tablespoons water, soya sauce, salt and pepper.
Stir in the fish and let it marinate while you prepare the sauce.
In a saucepan combine the... - 47.4678
Chinese Style Fried Halibut
1)In a medium saucepan, add vinegar, sugar, 1 1/3 cups of water, green pepper, boullion cubes and pineapple chunks. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
2)In a small bowl, mix together soysauce, cornstarch and water.
3)Clean and rinse the fish.... - 45.8925
Fried Whole Flat Fish Or Steaks Of Cod Hake Halibut Etc
1.Clean the fillets, wash and dry them well.
2.Coat the fish in seasoned flour.
3.Dredge the fish in egg and breadcrumbs.
4.Heat the fat and fry the fillets in it until golden brown.
5.Lower the flame and cook until the fish is... - 45.8554
Halibut With Corn And Lime-cilantro Butter
1 In small shallow bowl, mix together milk and egg, beating well.
2 In two separate shallow bowls, put the flour and bread crumbs.
3 Roll the fish in the flour and dip in the egg mixture.
4 Evenly coat the fish with bread crumbs.
5 In a... - 44.8685
Grind pork; mix with halibut.
Chop chestnuts and ginger; add to halibut mixture.
Blend 2 tablespoons soy sauce and 2 tablespoons corn- starch.
Stir into halibut mixture thoroughly.
Chop almonds; add to mixture with oil.
Shape mixture into... - 44.7195
Halibut Steaks With Cucumber And Soured Cream Sauce
Put the wine, lemon juice, dill, onion, peppercorns and 1 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish.
Add the fish steaks and marinate for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Put the cucumber in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse and pat... - 41.4297
1) Take a container and add soy sauce, white wine, chopped garlic and leek, ginger powder and salad oil.
2) Shake it vigorously to mix the ingredients well.
3) Shake once again after some time to blend the ingredients thoroughly.
4) Take a baking dish... - 40.5519
Brown Butter Halibut
Mix the milk with the salt, pepper and grated lemon rind.
Measure the flour onto a meat plate.
Roll each halibut steak in the seasoned milk, then roll in the flour.
Heat the 1 tablespoon (15 mL) butter with the salad oil in a frying pan.
When hot, put in the... - 40.4996
Oriental Halibut Stir Fry
Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well, and set aside.
Cook ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting seasoning packets.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1 teaspoon oil around top of wok,... - 40.0418
Pan Fried Halibut With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons of the cornstarch with the pineapple juice.
2. In a small skillet or saucepan, warm 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and scallions, and cook, stirring, until the garlic begins to... - 38.9692
To make the sauce heat oil in small pan, add finely chopped onion and cook until transparent, add thinly sliced pepper and cook a few minutes.
Skin, quarter and remove pips from tomatoes, slice and put with onion and peppers.
Add wine and olives.
Cut fish... - 36.5584
Halibut With Tomato & Cilantro Linguine
1. In a large bowl, stir together oil, lime juice, capers, tomatoes, garlic, red pepper, and cilantro; set aside. Remove and discard any skin from fish, then rinse fish and pat dry. Cut fish into 4 serving-size pieces; season to taste with salt and black... - 36.0794
Marinated Fried Halibut
Marinate halibut in beer for at least 30 minutes.
Beat egg with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon water in shal- low bowl.
Dip in egg mixture; roll in crumbs.
Spread on waxed paper; place in refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
Arrange halibut in... - 35.786
Fried Halibut Steaks
Lay the halibut steaks out on waxed paper and squeeze lemon juice over them generously.
Combine flour, salt, pepper, rosemary and garlic powder and dip steaks in mixture to coat both sides.
Heat butter in a large skillet, add the steaks and fry over moderate... - 34.9715
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine salt, pepper, egg and milk.
Dip fillets in milk mixture; dredge in cracker meal.
Place fillets in greased pan; brush with butter.
Bake for 25 minutes. - 33.3598
Halibut With Vegetables
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the leek and carrots and fry for 4 minutes.
2. Stir in the wine and fennel or dill. Cover with the zucchini and place the halibut on top. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Cover and simmer for about 8 minutes, until... - 31.2644
Roll halibut in flour.
Combine egg and milk; beat well.
Dip halibut in egg mixture.
Combine crumbs and salt; coat halibut with bread crumbs.
Fry in large skillet in deep hot fat for 15 minutes. - 31.0944
White Wine With Halibut
My friend's recipe of Halibut recipe.It's a pan fried recipe with lots of great flavors in it.You will simply love this fish cooked in butter, lime juice, wine and with the flavor of garlic. A wonderful treat indeed. - 30.0852
Fried Halibut Recipes By Category