- » Fried Green Zucchini
Fried Green Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried green zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried green zucchini recipes.
1) In a saucepan, add chicken broth along with chopped zucchini, onion, garlic and corn.
2) Cook on low flame till the liquid disappears and the vegatables become tender.
3) Turn off the flame, sprinkle grated cheese all over the vegetables until it... - 34.2079
Egg Fried Zucchini Crisps
Wash and dry zucchini; slice off ends. Slice in 1/8-inch disks. Place flour on plate or in shallow bowl. Dip zucchini disks into flour; shake off excess. Beat egg and salt with a fork in a shallow bowl. Dip floured zucchini into beaten egg, and fry in a... - 17.437
Korean Food: Fried Zucchini Side-dish (애호박 볶음)
Zucchini has always been a summer vegetable that has been added to pasta, rice or stews but is rarely eaten as a side dish on its own. This recipe of Korean style stir fried zucchini is a simple and delicious side dish. The zucchini slices are stir... - 133.113
Stir Fry Of Sweet Peppers And Zucchini
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add onion and red pepper and stir-fry until onion softens slightly about 2 minutes.
Add zucchini, garlic and herbs and stir-fry another 2 minutes.
If not serving immediately, reheat by stir-frying over high... - 34.812
La Mere Poulard's Zucchini Crepes
1) In a food processor, add the zucchini to shred. Alternatively, use a hand grater.
2) Season the zucchini shreds with salt and place in a stainless steel strainer to drain for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally. Discard excess water by... - 44.2489
1. Rinse the zucchini and remove its ends.
2. Cut the zucchini into 1/2-inch slices.
3. In a colander, place the slices and sprinkle with salt.
4. Mix using your hands, and let it stand for 30 minutes.
5. Shake the colander once in a while.
6.... - 44.7258
Zippy Zucchini Fritters
1. Squeeze as much water as possible from grated zucchini
2. Leave about 1 cup of zucchini for further use.
3. Place all ingredients in the list, except oil in a bowl and mix them well.
4. Take a skillet, pour oil in it to 1/8 inch depth and heat the... - 44.3175
Zucchini Shanghai Style
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Squeeze out excess water. Discard stems; slice caps. Combine reserved 1/4 cup mushroom liquid, chicken broth, ketchup, sherry, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar in small bowl.
2. Heat 1... - 30.9141
Japanese Zucchini Fritters
1. In a bowl, combine eggs, salt and monosodium glutamate to prepare a batter.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil for frying.
3. Dredge zucchini slices with flour; shake off excess.
4. Quickly dip into egg mixture and place in the... - 46.3604
1 Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add round steak cubes and brown on all sides.
2 Slice zucchini into thin rounds and fry in the same pan until slightly tender, about 10 minutes. Add corn kernels, green chiles, garlic, salt and herbs, and... - 30.9645