Chinese Fried Rice
- » Fried Glutinous Rice
Fried Glutinous Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried glutinous rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried glutinous rice recipes.
Sticky Rice/ Glutinous Rice, ( Dim Sum )
1) Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the beaten egg. Move the pan around and spread out the egg into a disc. Fry both sides until golden. Set aside. When it cools down, cut the egg into thin strips.
2) To the pan, add some oil, if needed, and... - 87.5291
You May Also Like!
Nasikunyit Malay Turmeric Glutinous Rice
1.Grate coconut in water and then stir well to dissolve.
2.Stir in rice and let them soak for 30 minutes.
3.Add turmeric and peppercorns and leave.
4.Heat the rice with soaking water until boiled.
5.Put the lid on and simmer for 30... - 49.7631
Glutinous Rice Dumplings
1) To make filling, dry and fry sesame seeds on low heat, by stirring till crispy. Keep aside.
1) Heat oil to deep fry the peanuts until cooked. Drain, cool and rub off skins.
2) Cover the walnuts with boiling water and soak for 5... - 46.9847
Dduk Bok Gi
Duuk Bok Gi is probably the most popular street food in Korea. The tenderness of rice cakes meets the sweet and spicy taste of red chilli pepper paste. It's usually eaten as a snack but it can be served as an appetizer or even a meal. There is no doubt this... - 116.68
Sticky Rice Rolls
RKwan is taking over the kitchen again this week to teach you how to make some sticky rice rolls! Keep watching for a bonus recipe as well! - 110.733
This Crisp Rice exemplifies the way in which you can use leftover rice ! Shape it into chips and fry them ! Eat them as appetizers or as a snack with savory sauces and let me know if you've enjoyed them ! Your suggestions for these Crisp Rice are welcome ! - 33.35
Arroz Caldo Part 2 – Garnishing & Presentation
This is the second part of arroz caldo series, where the chef showcases instructions to quickly garnish the rice and chicken platter with garlic, onions and eggs. A very well presented video but it would have been great if the chef could have explained the... - 103.788
Try out these pork, scallion and sherry stuffed balls for a snack with your favorite savory sauces ! You will desperately fall for these boiled rice balls ! Your suggestions for these Stuffed Balls are welcome ! - 48.3697