- » Fried Gluten Ball
Fried Gluten Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Fried Gluten Ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Fried Gluten Ball recipes.
Quinoa Flour (gluten-free) Tortillas
These delicious, gluten-free tortilla breads make an exciting alternative to regular wheat tortillas, and have the delicious flavour of raw quinoa as well! - 105.735
Gulab Jamun - Indian
For the dough:
1. In a bowl take milk powder, all purpose flour, semolina and a pinch of baking soda. Mix all these dry ingredients well.
2. Add ghee and mix well.
3. Add warm milk slowly and mix the dough. (Add a tablespoon of milk at a time). Do not... - 101.682
Moroccan Warka Dough - Part I
Paula Wolfert is THE expert of Moroccan cooking. I met with her at her beautiful home in Sonoma (Califonia) to show us how to make "Warka", a staple ingredient in Moroccan cuisine. Warka is a very thin layer of dough (similar to phyllo dough) used to make... - 107.782
Moroccan Warka Dough - Part Ii
Paul Wolfert is showing us a super easy method for making Warka at home! Warka is a Moroccan dough (a bit similar to phyllo dough) that has an amazing crunch! Many Moroccan staple dishes are make with Warka such as Bastilla, Briwat, and so on. The recipe is... - 98.7901
Orange Olive Oil Donut Holes
1. Stir together the Bisquick, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
2. In another small bowl whisk together the egg, yogurt, zest of half the orange and 1 tablespoon of orange juice until smooth.
3. Using a rubber spatula, stir the wet and dry... - 98.0403