- » Fried Garnish
Fried Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried garnish recipes.
Fried Bass With Vegetable Garnish
Fried Bass With Vegetable Garnish is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Fried Bass With Vegetable Garnish, you will always crave for some more. - 44.7056
Fried Fillets Of Dover Sole And Garnish
This Fried Fillets Of Dover Sole And Garnish is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Fried Fillets Of Dover Sole And Garnish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 43.2312
Garnished Potato Cakes
1. In a bowl, mash the potatoes well; season and work the flour in.
2. On to a floured board, turn out the dough; split into 4 or 6 even sized pieces. Using your hands or a palette knife, form each piece into a flattened cake, about 1/2 inch thick.
3.... - 33.7699
Garnished Omelette Fines Herbs
Season the eggs with salt and pepper, add half the herbs and stir well.
Melt the butter in a large omelet pan.
When sizzling, stir in the eggs.
Lower the heat and tilt the pan, moving the cooked mixture towards the centre with the back of a fork.
When the... - 31.7264
Garnish For Soups
1) Heat oil and sauté onion in it until transparent.
2) Combine together all ingredients and figure the mixture into marble-sized balls.
3) Brown in butter and oil.
4) Use as required. - 27.1371
Pine Needles Garnish For Tempura
Take a little bunch of the noodles (about 1/4 inch in diameter), and break to make needles about 3 inches long.
Holding the bunch firmly together, dip about 1/4-inch of the end into the batter, then hold this end in the hot oil (about 350°) while you count 5... - 22.4327
Separate the frozen prawns or dry the fresh prawns.
To make the batter sift the flour, add the egg and milk gradually, giving a smooth thick batter.
Dip each prawn in the batter and lower into really hot fat.
Cook fairly quickly until golden... - 35.5663
Fried Fish With Stir Fried Greens
Do you love fish? If you do, then here is a great Chinese recipe for you. A super simple and healthy dish, filled with the goodness of greens! Flavored with soya and chilly flakes, this is a just-watch, must-try recipe. - 95.3334
French Fried Parsley
1 Wash the parsley well, drain and dry on a cloth. The parsley must be as free from moisture as possible.
2 Heat the oil to 400Â°F. and add the parsley sprigs. Allow them to fry for only 15 to 20 seconds. Drain and dry on absorbent paper. Use for garnishing... - 12.9504
Rutabaga Home Fries
1) In a pot of boiling water, boil the rutabaga till it becomes tender.
2) Drain the rutabaga and put it back into the pot.
3) Let it heat up for 2 minutes to dry off the excess moisture.
4) Take the rutabaga out and slice them to the size of half... - 36.7624
Fried Mozzarella And Tomato Sandwich
1) Trim the crusts from the bread and cut out circles from the slices.
2) Prepare two sandwiches with the cheese and tomato slices, seal edges together.
3) In a bowl, add the egg, milk, dried... - 42.4633
Beat egg with milk.
Dip oysters in seasoned flour, egg mixture, then in breadcrumbs.
Drop into hot oil and cook for few minutes until golden brown; drain well.
Garnish with fried parsley - 19.4679
Fried Fillets Of Plaice
1. Using a knife, fillet the plaice. Wash the fillets and pat dry. Season lightly.
2. Dredge the fillets in egg and raspings.
3. Heat fat in a frying pan to hazing point. Carefully put in fillets, with skin facing up. Shallow fry gently until it turns... - 42.0689
Deep Fried Walnut Chicken
Cut chicken in about 36 bite-size pieces and mix with salt, pepper and sherry.
Beat egg whites just until foamy, add cornstarch and beat gently until smooth.
Dip chicken in egg-white mixture and coat with walnuts.
Heat oil to 350°F on frying thermometer and... - 41.2352
Fried Crab Cakes
Place all ingredients except 1 cup bread crumbs and the oil in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Form into 8 balls.
Roll and coat well with reserved bread crumbs, patting down slightly into flat, plump cakes.
Pour several inches of oil into a heavy pan and bring up... - 35.5708
Fried Herring Roes
1) Wash the roes under running water and dry them.
2 )In a bowl, toss them in well-seasoned flour.
3) In a pan, melt fat and fry roe until pale golden brown.
4) Put them in a serving plate and garnish with parsley and serve... - 33.3142
Fried Plaice With Lemon
1. Get some plaice fillet from the fishmonger. Divide the fish into 4 fillets and remove the skin.
2. Dip the fish fillets in beaten eggs. Season well and coat in browned breadcrumbs. Pat the coating firmly.
3. In a large frying pan,... - 36.2879
Sweet Potatoes With Fried Tomatoes
Steam potatoes in large pan with little water, cover with tightly fitting lid.
Peel and lay in dish with melted butter.
Cut tomatoes in thick slices and fry gently until just soft, and place round potatoes, as border with sprigs of parsley to garnish. - 11.8175
Batter Fried Flounder Fillets Marinated With Herbs
1. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Place fish fillets in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
3. Season them lightly and pour the marinade over. Steep 1 hour, turning fillets over occasionally.
4. Make batter while steeping the fillets. Season... - 43.6254
Island Style Fried Grouper
Cut fish into 4 by 1/2 in (10 x 1 cm) strips.
In large shallow nonmetallic dish, arrange fish in single layer.
In small bowl, combine lemon juice and hot pepper; pour lemon juice mixture evenly over fish.
Let stand 15 minutes, In separate shallow dish, beat... - 38.8978
Breaded Fried Swordfish
1) Season the steaks with salt and pepper, lightly dust each piece with the flour, dip in the beaten egg and coat with the breadcrumbs.
2) In a suitable skillet, deep fry the steaks until golden, drain excess oil.
3) On... - 36.1507
Fried Cabbage With Bacon
1. In a pan of water boil the shredded cabbage, until tender, drain and keep aside.
2. In a frying pan fry the chopped bacon.
3. Stir in the cooked cabbage till reheated thoroughly.
4. Serve hot with desired garnish. - 27.7872
Wash, skin and thoroughly dry the eels.
Divide them into pieces 2 1/2—3 in long.
Mix the flour, salt and pepper together, and roll the pieces of eel separately in the mix-ture.
Coat carefully with egg and breadcrumbs, fry in hot fat until crisp and... - 26.7969
Fried Seasoned Prawns
1. Shell prawns.
2. Season flour with pepper and salt, dust prawns with flour, dip in egg, coat with fine bread crumbs.
3. Fry in boiling fat. Remove and serve garnished with chopped parsley. - 23.0839
Wipe the fillets with a clean damp cloth.
Season the flour with salt and pepper to taste and dip each fillet in it.
Beat the egg, mix with a little milk or water and brush over each fillet.
Coat the fillets with breadcrumbs, press on firmly and fry in hot fat... - 27.6087
Fried Smelts With Egg
Smelts should be very fresh and not washed more than is necessary to clean them.
Dry in a cloth, flour lightly, dip them in egg and coat with very fine breadcrumbs.
Put them into hot fat or oil and fry until pale brown.
Drain well and serve with plain melted... - 22.9185
Chicken Fried Rice
In a wok or skillet heat oil over medium heat.
Add carrots and chicken.
Stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add eggs and pepper.
Stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add rice and soy sauce.
Stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Garnish with scallions.
Serve immediately. - 39.3536
Fried Sweetbreads Appetizer
1) In a bowl of cold water, soak the sweetbreads for about 1 hour.
2) Transfer the sweetbreads into a saucepan. Cover the pan with enough cold water. Let the water come to a boil.
3) Drain the sweetbreads. Discard the water.
4) Transfer... - 38.6538
Crispy Cheese Fries
Melt the butter in a pan, stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly.
Bring to the boil, and add salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste.
Add the cheeses and stir until melted.
Remove from the heat and mix in the crabmeat... - 42.0993
Spiced Aubergine Stir Fry
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the groundnut oil and stir-fry the onions and chopped garlic for a while.
2) Stir in the aubergine and chillies and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3) Then add the sugar, spring onions and mango chutney, stir to mix well.... - 44.1563
Fried Steak And Onions
1. Peel onions and slice thinly into rings.
2. Heat a frying pan and melt fat covering atleast 4 inches inside. Heat to low hazing point.
3. Fry the onion rings gently until golden, turning as necessary. Drain well on a slice; keep hot in a cool... - 39.3055
Green Masala Fried Kingfish
Green masala fried kingfish is a spicy fish recipe. Prepared with garlic, chilies, tamarind and coconut to taste, the green masala fried kingfish is cooked in oil and is served with the chutney. - 37.4263
Fried Lamb's Liver
Cut the lamb's fry into 1 in (2.S cm) strips, discarding the gristle.
Fry in hot oil to brown the outside and light- ly cook inside.
Chop into cubes and serve warm or cold sprinkled with lemon juice and garnished with parsley. - 21.7594
Fried Cumin Rice
Jeera or cumin is a popular herb in Indian cuisine known for its health values. Here is a recipe to make Jeera Rice using Basmati rice and cumin seeds as the key ingredients. Great to have with dal preparations like dal fry. - 104.702
Herrings Fried In Oatmeal
1 Rinse and dry the fish. Dip them first in the milk and then in the oatmeal, pressing the oatmeal onto Fried Herring, garnished with lemon slices and parsley and accompanied by parsley sauce the fish with a broad-bladed knife.' Season.
2 Melt the butter in a... - 31.7375
Fried Cheese Sandwiches
Cover the sliced bread with the thinly sliced cheese, and spread over a little chutney.
Put two cheese-covered slices together and press firmly.
Cut into neat shapes and fry to a crisp golden brown on both sides in butter.
Serve hot, garnished with tomato... - 31.9677
Austrian Style Fried Chicken
Quarter each chicken, discarding the first 2 joints of the wings.
Remove the breastbones and ribs and remove the skin and any fat.
Have ready in 3 wide shallow bowls the flour, the eggs, and the bread crumbs.
Dredge the chicken in the flour, shaking off t - 27.5851
Special Yangchow Fried Rice
1. To prepare the prawns, dry them and cut the meat into small dice about the same size as the peas.
2. With a pinch of the salt lightly beat the eggs and a few bits of the spring onions.
3. In a preheated wok, heat about half of the oil... - 45.5203
Italian Fried Vegetables
Cut the aubergine into 6 mm/1/4 inch thick slices.
Sprinkle with salt and leave for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile halve the courgettes lengthways and cut into 5 cm/2 inch lengths.
Divide the cauliflower into florets.
Blanch them in boiling salted water for 3... - 41.4186
Wash, clean and dry the fish.
Remove their skins and fasten the tail in the mouth with a small skewer.
(The fishmonger will usually do this for you.) Season the flour with salt and pepper and coat the fish with it.
Brush them over with egg, coat with... - 28.1961
Fried Chicken Slices With Lemon Sauce
Cut chicken into thin slices 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) wide and 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate with the ingredients listed above.
Mix the combined seasoning sauce in a bowl.
Mix the 6 Tbs tapioca starch and 3 Tbs water chestnut flour on a plate.
Coat each piece of... - 40.726
1) In a pot of salted boiling water, add in the rice.
2) Cook the rice for about 10 to 15 minutes or as stated on the rice packet.
3) Stop cooking when the rice has turned soft but is still slightly firm.
4) Drain and rice and dry them over large... - 34.9293
French Fried Onions
1 Separate the onion slices into rings. Place the rings in a bowl, cover with cold water and soak for 10 minutes. Drain well.
2 Dip the onion rings in the milk and then drain in a colander. Sift the flour and a pinch of salt onto a plate. Coat the onion rings... - 20.271
Method 1 Prepare and blanch the sweetbreads as directed for Braised Sweetbreads.
Place the sweetbreads in a saucepan, with the stock, seasoning if required, and simmer gently for 40 min Press between 2 plates until cold, then cut into slices.
Brush with... - 31.5482
French Fried Noodles
1) Prepare noodles by cooking it in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove and drain them as they come to surface.
3) Rinse the drained noodles under cold running water and then dry gently after draining well.
4) Deep heat fat, at a... - 33.9873
Beat eggs lightly; stir in cream.
Dredge oysters in flour; dip in egg mixture.
Roll in cracker crumbs.
Let oysters stand for several minutes.
Melt butter in frypan; saute oysters quickly on both sides until lightly browned.
Season with salt and pepper; serve... - 36.551
Wash and skin the soles, cut off vhe fins, and dry well.
Add a liberal seasoning of salt and pepper to the flour.
Coat the fish with seasoned flour, then brush over with egg, and coat with fine breadcrumbs.
Lower the fish carefully into the hot fat and fry... - 25.5639
Open the oysters; empty the water they contain into a dish.
Strain this water into a pan, bring to the boil, add the oysters (shelled) and poach them in it; if the liquid is insufficient, add a little white wine.
Drain and dry the oysters on a cloth, then lay... - 24.1432
1) In a saucepan, add chicken broth along with chopped zucchini, onion, garlic and corn.
2) Cook on low flame till the liquid disappears and the vegatables become tender.
3) Turn off the flame, sprinkle grated cheese all over the vegetables until it... - 34.2079
Chinese Fried Rice
Parboil rice, drain and keep aside for a few hours.
Season and boil chicken pieces in 2 cups water.
Remove meat and shred it.
Crush bones and boil again to get 1/2 cup stock.
Strain stock and add cornflour, sugar, seasoning, soya sauce and 1 tbs oil to... - 48.9237
Fried Fillets Of Fish
1. Glean and wash fish thoroughly.
2. Fillet each fish into 4 even fillets. Skin.
3. Season with pepper and salt.
4. Dip in beaten eggs. Coat with pepper and salt. Coat with breadcrumbs.
5. Deep fry till golden brown. Garnish with lime slices. - 34.8713
This fried eggplant is a lovely addition that can be served for a hearty lunch or dinner. Made with a coating of parmesan cheese with breadcrumbs flavored with italian seasoning, the eggplant is sliced and coated with an egg mix and breaded. Fried in oil to a... - 40.0378
Fried Cow Heel
Wash and blanch the heels, and simmer gently in stock or water until the bones can be easily separated from the meat—about 3 hr Remove the bones and press the meat between 2 plates until cold.
Then cut into pieces about 1 1/2 in square.
Dip the pieces into... - 34.4938
Fried Beef-filled Flour Tortillas
In medium saucepan combine meat, water, garlic, chili powder, vinegar, oregano, salt, cumin, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Cover; reduce heat and simmer about 2 hours or till meat is very tender.
Uncover and boil rapidly about 15 minutes or until water has... - 40.3669
Sicilian Fried Stuffed Pastries
1. Mix flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Cut in butter, then add egg yolks. With a fork, stir in wine, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough clings together. Form into a ball, cover, and let stand about 30 minutes.
2. Roll dough paper thin on floured board and... - 26.7047
Clean the smelts, leaving on the heads and tails; rinse and pat dry.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, shake in a bag with flour; dip in a mixture of the egg and water; roll in crumbs.
Let stand about 15 minutes.
Fry smelts without crowding in heated fat 3 to 4... - 26.0678
Deep Fried Tofu
1) In a suitable skillet, deep fry the tofu pieces dusted with potato starch in oil at 340 Deg F until golden.
2) In a saucepan add the ingredients for the sauce, allow to boil and turn off the heat.
3) Serve hot deep-fried tofu pieces on a... - 32.6266
Different Fried Fish
1) In a bowl, beat the egg with water.
2) In another bowl, combine the biscuit mix with ketchup; blend thoroughly.
3) In a heavy skillet, fry the fish in shortnening over a low heat until golden brown on both sides.
4) Garnish the Different... - 33.5071
1. Cut the bread slices into 1/4" cubes. Heat oil or butter in a frying pan. Add oread and saute in butter or oil until golden brown.
2. Use as a garnish for soups. - 19.9851
Fried Prawns In A Spicy Sauce
1) Chop all the vegetables.
2) Clean the prawns and put them in a bowl.
3) Add the salt and let them sit for about 2 minutes.
4) Heat some oil in a wok and add the ginger and garlic. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
5) Add the onion, green... - 86.1412
Fried Chicken Giblets In Lemon Juice
Wash the giblets, then saute in hot ghee until brown and nearly cooked through â€” approx 15 minutes.
Add the chopped onions and garlic and continue to saute until the onions are soft.
Mix in the salt pepper and mixed spices, then the lemon juice and... - 31.5388
Fried Smelts has an unlikely taste. The fish and eggs give the Fried Smelts a thrilling taste. Fried Smelts is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 27.0709
Vegetable Fried Rice
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the sides.
Add the garlic, ginger, and onion; cook until the onion is soft, about 30 seconds.
Add the carrot, celery, and broth and stir-fry for 2 minutes.... - 40.6181
Batter Fried Fish
Batter Fried Fish is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 33.9312
Soft Fried Noodles
This Soft Fried Noodles was a hit with us. The best thing I like about this Soft Fried Noodles dish was that it just required two or three ingredients and that it was so simple to make. You will like this for sure! - 21.7297
Stir Fried Pork Belly With Kimchi
1. In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil until shimmering. Add the thinly sliced pork belly to the skillet in a single layer and cook over high heat, turning the slices once, until crisp, 6 minutes. Transfer the fried pork slices to a paper towel-lined... - 21.885
Fried Fish In Spicy Paste
1. Wash the plaice fillet and cut it into small pieces. Pat dry with kitchen paper and set aside.
2. Place the coconut powder, ginger, salt, tomato puree, ground cumin, chilli powder, fresh coriander, onion and lemon juice in a bowl and blend together with a... - 35.8817
Fried Shrimp Balls
Mix the shrimps with the fresh breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, ginger wine and pepper to taste.
With floured hands form the mixture into 24 balls.
To make the fritter batter, sift the flour, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl.
Stir in the water and oil to make a... - 39.1874
Lemon Brined Fried Chicken
1. In a very large pot, combine 1 quart of the water with 1 cup of the salt and the honey, bay leaves, garlic, peppercorns, rosemary, thyme and parsley. Add the lemon zest, juice and halves and bring to a simmer, stirring until the salt is dissolved. Let... - 33.2946
French Fried Fennel
Slice white part of fennel into 1/4 inch rings.
Wash; pat dry.
Save some green leaves for garnish.
Mix flour, egg, milk, and seasonings in bowl; batter will be smooth.
Heat oil in medium skillet.
While oil is heating, dip pieces of fennel into... - 31.9593
Fried Noodles Xiamen Style
Peel prawns, remove heads and discard any intestinal tract.
Keep prawns aside and put heads and shells in a pan with 1 cup water.
Bring to the boil, then simmer 10 minutes.
Strain through a sieve, pressing on heads and shells to extract the maximum stock.
Set... - 46.3559
cut idlis into squares...
make a thick paste of maida 4tbs+corn flour 4 tbs+saffron one pinch+chilli powder half tsp.
dip the square peices of idlis into the paste and deep fry it in cooking oil.
In an pan heat about 3 tbs of oil fry 1 onion and 2... - 44.5901
Fried Oatmeal Crust Herring
Split and bone the herrings and remove the heads.
Each fish can be divided into 2 fillets.
Mix the flour with a little seasoning.
Dust the fish with this, then coat in beaten egg and the oatmeal or rolled oats.
Heat the fat or oil and fry the herrings until... - 40.5774
1. In a bowl, cut corn in thin layers from the top of the kernels and scrape the cob, to extract the corn milk.
2. In a skillet, fry the bacon on high heat, to render the fat. Remove the bacon on paper towel.
3. To the hot drippings, add the corn and... - 30.5417
Rinse the whitebait thoroughly, then drain well and dry them on absorbent kitchen paper.
Toss the fish gently in seasoned flour, making sure each fish is individually and evenly coated.
Shake off any surplus flour.
Heat a pan of deep oil to 370 Â°F... - 34.8529
Fried chicken is a delicious and spicy chicken dish that can be served with fragrant jasmine rice. Prepared with a medley of chicken wings, ginger, and varieties of Korean contimenti, the Fried chicken is garnished with sesame seeds for a wonderful aroma and... - 43.7062
Fried Perilla Side Dish (깻잎 볶음)
1. On a chopping board, using a sharp knife, cut the stems of the perilla leaves and slice them into half. Place the onions and red hot pepper, slice them finely and set them aside.
2. In a pot on high heat, boil water and add salt. Once... - 0
Natchez Fried Chicken
Rinse chicken pieces; pat dry with paper towels.
Set aside the neck and the back pieces of chicken.
Season the remaining chicken pieces with salt and pepper; place in a large bowl.
Sprinkle chicken with hot pepper sauce.
Cover bowl and refrigerate about 3... - 37.7556
Black Beans Tofu And Fried Mackerel
A quick and easy-to-make recipe is here! Black beans tofu and fried mackerel is a Chinese dish which can be eaten by itself or with steamed rice. Garnish it with fried garlic. - 112.326
Fried Brussels Sprouts
Prepare the batter, if using yeast batter: warm the milk to blood heat with the margarine, and cream the yeast with a little of it.
Add the rest of the milk to the yeast, then add all to the warmed flour and salt.
Beat till smooth.
Put to rise in a warm place... - 35.8801
Fried Soft Shell Crabs
This fried soft shell crab recipe is prepared with soft shell crabs coated in batter and fired in oil. prepared with a mix of eggs, milk and flour, seasoned with pepper and salt, the crabs are fried to a golden brown and can be served as appetizers or a side... - 45.4181
Roast Whole Snapper With Peppers And Fried Garlic
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In a large bowl, combine the onion, minced garlic, peppers, potatoes, herbs, black pepper, salt, and 1/2 cup of the olive oil; mix well.
Transfer the vegetable mixture to a shallow baking dish large enough to accommodate the fish and... - 43.9613
Fried Chicken With Fresh Coriander And Lemon
1. Prepare the chicken by cutting it into strips.
2. In a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan, heat the oil over a moderate heat and fry the onion with the cumin seeds and curry leaves for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, dried chillies, salt to taste... - 33.4933
Fried Chicken Salad With Cashew
1. Dip chicken strips in milk; dredge in flour mixture.
2. In a medium-size skillet, heat oil. Fry strips about 7 minutes, until golden brown; remove and drain on paper towel.
3. Add vinegar to skillet and scrape to deglaze.
4. Pour into a bowl, add soy sauce... - 33.0003
Pan Fried Calf's Liver And Bacon
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels; keep warm. Meanwhile, trim any membrane from liver slices. On waxed paper, coat liver with flour.
2. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons bacon drippings from skillet. Over medium... - 24.0816
Spinach Stir Fry With Shiitake And Honey
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the groundnut oil and stir-fry the shiitake mushrooms for about 5 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender.
2) Stir in the crushed garlic and baby leaf spinach and stir-fry for a further 2-3 minutes, or until the... - 34.9195
Fried Fowl With Peas
Cut fowl into pieces convenient for serving.
Boil fowl bones for stock.
Heat the butter in a saucepan.
Fry pieces of fowl in butter until brown.
Remove fowl from butter, add flour to butter and brown lightly; stir in stock, simmer 5 min and season.
Replace... - 29.2285
Score the eels.
Twist them into figure-eight shapes and secure them with skewers.
Put the milk into a bowl.
Put the eels in the milk and leave for a few minutes and then roll them in the flour.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Add the eels and fry until... - 34.2787
Stir Fried Pineapple With Ginger
1. Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add pineapple, sugar, ginger, lime peel, and lime juice. Stir-fry gently until pineapple is heated through (about 5 minutes).
2. Transfer fruit and sauce to a shallow serving bowl;... - 22.4567
Fried Pork Chops
Tired of your regular pork dish! Try this easy fried crunchy pork! A simple and easy demonstration shown in this video! Check the video out for more on this recipe! - 74.8842
Home Fried Potatoes
Heat the butter or margarine in a large frying pan.
Add the potatoes and saute gently for about 10 minutes, turning them often until the slices are golden-brown on both sides.
Sprinkle with sea salt and thyme just before serving. - 26.2624
Classic Pineapple Fried Rice With Tofu
1. Cook rice according to package directions and then chill.
2. In wok or large skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil on high heat.
3. Add tofu, brown on all sides, using tongs to turn and remove from wok.
4. Add eggs to wok, scramble until cooked and remove... - 119.213
French Fried Artichokes
Wash and peel artichokes; cut thin slices into cold acidulated water.
Drain and spread on paper towels; pat slices completely dry.
Dip in beaten egg, then in crumbs and fry in deep fat (preferably vegetable oil or shortening) preheated to 375F.
When slices... - 26.3391
Fried Chicken With Lemon Rice
1) Wipe and clean chicken joints. Trim off the loose fat, if any.
2) In a plate, sift flour, salt and curry powder.
3) Coat the joints evenly in flour on both sides.
4) In a frying pan, heat butter. Place chicken, skin side down. Fry... - 45.8317
Crispy Oven Fried Fish Fingers
Heat oven to 425°F.
Oil 13x9x2-inch pan lightly.
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, lemon peel, marjoram, paprika, thyme and garlic powder in shallow dish.
Rinse fish fillets.
Combine lemon juice and wine in separate shallow dish.
Cut fish into... - 38.309
Fried Chicken And Cashew
Lets do some fried chicken and sprinkle in some cashews for the nutty effect! Its a dish that is best served with rice, and traditional to the Filipino culture! See the video for more on this recipe! - 73.7842
Fried Noodles With Vegetables
1) In a bowl, soak the mushrooms for 30 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms, reserving the water.
3) Slice the mushrooms.
4) In a wok, heat oil and sautÃ© bamboo shoots and mushrooms for 3 minutes.
5) Add spinach and salt, cook for 1... - 45.5818
Golden Fried Potato Cubes
1. Preheat a large 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Put the potatoes into a plastic bag containing the flour, spices and seasonings. Inflate the bag and shake until the potatoes are well coated.
3.... - 36.4195
Fried Garnish Recipes By Category